Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
History of Magic III (1/5) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:33 pm
I can't seem to face up to the facts;
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax.
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire...
Don't touch me; I'm a real live wire.
Psycho Killer; qu'est-ce que c'est-
Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

third year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec liked History of Magic, but that didn't mean he was going to participate in this BS review. HoM was a class you either liked or detested, or slept in, so the reviewing wasn't going to do anyone much good. You either remembered stuff or you didn't. Alec's notes were a spastic wreck, but he remembered stuff, even if he often messed up on the dates. Besides, it was way too early for this. He shouldn't have sat by the window, in the patch of sunlight. He might nod off if he didn't keep pinching himself on the hand.

OOC:
Username

Run run run run run run run away...
You start a conversation, you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?
We are vain and we are blind.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 am
~New Year~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs

════════════════════════

Grayson lowered his book as students started to enter the class. He looked over them all, curious as to how they would take the class. On one hand, there were those that found the class to be quite boring, and on the other hand, there were those that found, like himself, that history was full of intrigue, if they looked through it properly. At least that was how he viewed it. More than likely, the majority would find this class boring and move on, but he hoped that there were a few that he'd be able spark a bit of interest in the subject.

He stood, placing the book he'd been reading down.
                                              "Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. As you all have had an entire summer to empty your heads of all that you may have learned over the last year, as well as give me a good chance to refresh your knowledge, today we will review what you have learned in the subject over the last year, before we go on to this year's topics. Please answer one at a time, and only cover one topic. That way, we can hopefully get everyone's participation in the class."

════════════════════════
                                              Location: History of Magic classroom
                                              Thinking: How much do they remember from last year?
                                              Taken by: Amata Harlowe
                                              OOC:

Now where did I put that wand?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔞 𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Marcello hurried into the History of Magic classroom on Wednesday morning, taking his seat in the third row. He like history, as a class and as a general subject. In fact, he sometimes fell asleep with some sort of history book in his hands. That didn't mean he would show it, though. If anyone asked, he would deny it. So when Professor Powell asked about the lessons from the last term, Marcello kept quiet, scratching at a spot on his desk. He knew what they covered last term. 'Beedle the Bard, The Deathly Hallows and the Ollivander family,' he thought, waiting to see who else would remember the topics.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : History - Wednesday @ 9:00am

Julius was happy for the lax Wednesday even if he did have history at nine in the morning. His schedule was everywhere and hard to get a handle on. Taking a seat he knew it was going to be review like all his core subjects. However it was enough to get points on the board for Slytherin if his casual studying over the summer paid off. With the course review Julius thought of all of last year’s material. When no one answered the review question, the Slytherin raised his hand. “The Ollivander’s was an old wand making families. Garrick the last Ollivander made wands from only the finest products. He also could remember every wand he ever sold.” Julius shared before falling silent once more. He didn’t know what else to say.

With : Class...

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:46 pm
~New Year~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:48 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson lowered his book as students started to enter the class. He looked over them all, curious as to how they would take the class. On one hand, there were those that found the class to be quite boring, and on the other hand, there were those that found, like himself, that history was full of intrigue, if they looked through it properly. At least that was how he viewed it. More than likely, the majority would find this class boring and move on, but he hoped that there were a few that he'd be able spark a bit of interest in the subject.

"Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. As you all have had an entire summer to empty your heads of all that you may have learned over the last year, as well as give me a good chance to refresh your knowledge, today we will review what you have learned in the subject over the last year, before we go on to this year's topics. Please answer one at a time, and only cover one topic. That way, we can hopefully get everyone's participation in the class."

════════════════════════
                                              OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:01 pm
~New Year~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

════════════════════════
                                              OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year>
Time: 2042-2043
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn liked History of Magic well enough. He wasn't fanatical about the subject, but unlike many of his peers he wasn't nodding off either. Today was review which Quinn appreciated even if he found it a bit unnecessary for him. Raising his hand, when called upon he volunteered, "We went over the Ollivander Family a family of wandmakers that have been in England since 380-something BC and were originally from the Roman empire."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                    Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                    A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                    Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                    {OoC: }
                                    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <3rd Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2042-2043
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was pretty sure she liked History of Magic more than her brother, though neither were bad students. She just enjoyed stories and history was essentially one long true story. Taking a seat near the middle of the classroom she took notes on the review. After Quinn went, Mary immediately raised her hand not wanting to be outdone by her twin brother. When called upon Mary offered, "We also went over the Deathly Hallows which are the Elder Wand, the Resurrection Stone, and the Cloak of Invisibility. All of which I believe made an appearance during the last Wizarding War with You-Know-Who and Harry Potter."
                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

History of Magic was probably one of Katya's best subjects at school, and she found there was more to it than a list of names and dates. History was the continuing story of ... well, everyone. As was pretty normal for the little blonde Hufflepuff, she sat down with her friends, the Conri-Deschering twins. Quinn and Mary beat her to the punch, as it were, when they raised their hands during the review, but Katya wanted to participate in the class as well, so she raised her hand, so she could add in with, "We also studied Beedle the Bard, whose story of the Deathly Hallows told of what the Hallows could do, and what happened to the individuals who owned them, originally."

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 pm
~New Year~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

════════════════════════
                                              OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageThird Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera sat in the middle of the class and frowned, she didn't even remember what she learned last year in history... maybe it was first thing in the morning? She had't had enough caffeine? Or late in the evening, and she was ready for a nap by then? Oh well, maybe she would need to refresh herself with Jonah's and Sona's notes from last year. It was always good to have Ravenclaws who studied as your closest companions. They would help you learn anything... except murder. She'd need a slytherin for that. She pulled open her notebook and wrote down what others said for what they learned last year, and hoped she wouldn't be called on, maybe if she just repeated what someone else said it would be fine?

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Where: Class
With Whom: Third Years
Vespera Description: Short 4'5", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: School Robes
OOC: Open for Interaction

_____

_____

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items