Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fourth Year Classes
History of Magic IV (1/4) *New Class 8/26* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:07 pm
~New Year~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:10 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs

════════════════════════

Grayson, unlike last year, was actually prepared to lecture when the students entered the classroom. He was seated behind his desk, but as people filed in, he stood and walked in front of it to stand before them all. He waited until the last of the students found their seats before speaking.

"Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. Today, I figured we could review what was learned in the last class as a refresher for those that may need it. After all, an entire summer has passed, which means you might have had time to forget some of what you may have learned. Please answer one at a time and cover one topic each. That way, hopefully everyone will get a chance to answer and participate."

════════════════════════
                                              Location: History of Magic classroom
                                              Thinking: So do the kids still remember anything from last year or no?
                                              Taken by: Amata Harlowe
                                              OOC:

Now where did I put that wand?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Gavin entered and sat, performing the typical rituals of every class and took out his textbook and notes from the previous years. First day of class always meant the same thing, review. And this was no different. A long stretch of silence filled the room, Gavin imagined crickets in his head. Fine, he'd answer first. Raising up his hand he said, ”We learned about the Goblin Rebellions. Hm, there was one in 1612, another in 1752, and.. one more I believe.” Gavin had found the rebellions most interesting because it was the one topic he had known the least about. And it bothered the hell out of him that he couldn't remember the last date.

╔═══════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Tuesday, 9:00 – 9:45am
WHERE:: History of Magic Class
WITH WHO:: Fourth Years

╚═══════════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:42 pm
It’s getting late, and I
Cannot seem to find my way home tonight
Feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole
Falling for forever, wonderfully wandering alone
What would my head be like
If not for my shoulders
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby walked into History with his book bag slightly open having been in a rush to get to the class on time. Nearly three years at the school and he still occassionally had problems not running into an obvious trap, either student made or magical moving school made. Thankfully he wasn't as late as he imagined and took a seat just as the professor started in and asked for his yearly summary of previous classes. After Gavin went he also raised his hand to have a go. "We learned about Nicolas Flamel, who was a famous alchemist who's biggest accomplishment was the creation of the Philosopher's Stone which was destroyed in nineteen-ninety............one I think?" The actual dates were always sort of fuzzy to remember.

Quote:

Quote:

Or without your smile
May it follow you forever
May it never leave you
To sleep in the stone,
May we stay lost on our way home
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:45 am
Hurry, hurry, come quickly!
And leave all logic aside.
Don't say a word...
Just listen carefully to me.
The world is ours if we could only let it be.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Essie enjoyed History of Magic, unlike some of her classmates, since as she was muggleborn, everything she heard was new and interesting to her. And she'd always been good about remembering historical facts, having practically grown up studying the Bible. Luckily they were doing review. "We learned about Newt Scamander," she said brightly, "The famous magizoologist, who wrote Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." On the one hand, she sort of regretted not taking Care of Magical Creatures, but on the other, while she liked animals, she didn't want to work with them as an adult, and she did enjoy her free time, what with only having 4 electives.

OOC:
Username

Every move we make will trigger another;
And every small mistake will be a messenger...
Our lives are weaving like a thread;
Within each other, faithfully...
Sharing in our joys and miseries.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:55 am
~New Year~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson, unlike last year, was actually prepared to lecture when the students entered the classroom. He was seated behind his desk, but as people filed in, he stood and walked in front of it to stand before them all. He waited until the last of the students found their seats before speaking.

"Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. Today, I figured we could review what was learned in the last class as a refresher for those that may need it. After all, an entire summer has passed, which means you might have had time to forget some of what you may have learned. Please answer one at a time and cover one topic each. That way, hopefully everyone will get a chance to answer and participate."

════════════════════════
                                              OOC:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 pm
User Image
                                                      Yeah, you may think that I'm a zero, but, hey, everyone you wanna be probably started off like me.
                                                      You may say that I'm a freakshow, but, hey, give it just a little time. I bet you're gonna change your mind.

𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝒆 ℳ𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷
                                                      Fourth Year / Hufflepuff / Pureblood

All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way, it ain't so hard to take, that's right.
                                                      'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name, and I'll just look away, that's right.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar followed her classmates into the History of Magic classroom, taking a seat in the back of the class. She was never particularly good at history, since it was mostly studying and book-work. Sky was more of a hands-on learner, which is why she preferred classes like Charms and Transfiguration, and Music of course. Music knowledge wouldn't help her here though, especially not in this review they were having for their first class back from the summer. She remembered a few things they went over last year, but couldn't bring herself to speak up. Public speaking was her greatest fear, and while she was getting better with it when her friends were around, she still hadn't gotten far enough to speak up in class.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear.
                                                      Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down, baby, I don't care.
                                                      Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out you wanna be a loser like me.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:52 pm
~New Year~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

════════════════════════
                                              OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Fourth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12