Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fifth Year Classes
History of Magic V (1/4) *New Class 8/26* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs

════════════════════════

Grayson watched over his book as his students entered the classroom. This year was OWLs for them, and they definitely needed to make sure that they were up to speed. He didn't know how much they knew, but it was his job to make sure they were prepared for the exams ahead. He was prepared to give it his all, allowing all the students to at least have a good chance with the exams.

"Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. As I am sure that you all know, this year marks your fifth year at Hogwarts, as well as the year that you take the OWLs. I expect that you all will be prepared for the exam, and that is why today and later on this year, we will be revisiting everything you have learned in this class. That way, I know precisely what to focus on for the exam. Today, I would like for each of you to please tell me about each topic that has thus been covered over your years in Hogwarts. One topic per student, and I wish to have everyone please give a response. It will help me to determine what we need to go over before the exams are here. Yes, I do understand that all of your other teachers are also probably giving you this same lecture, but that is so that you are prepared to face the exams and do the best you can in them."

════════════════════════
                                              Location: History of Magic classroom
                                              Thinking: Let's see where we have to be for review time...
                                              Taken by: Amata Harlowe
                                              OOC:

Now where did I put that wand?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year Fifteen Years OldSingle

Fianna had always enjoyed the History class, as she wondered how things came to be the way they were, and it was more than just an endless litany of names and dates (although one could make a case for that when it came to the Goblin Uprisings. There were a lot of them, and the names did tend to run together after a while). She made sure to get a good seat so she could see the chalkboard, and early enough not to be rushed, which helped her not be all flustered.

Raising her hand, and waiting to be acknowledged by Professor Grayson, she said, "One of the first things we studied was the founding of the school, and the four witches and wizards responsible for it."

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:43 am
~New Year~

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:46 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson watched over his book as his students entered the classroom. This year was OWLs for them, and they definitely needed to make sure that they were up to speed. He didn't know how much they knew, but it was his job to make sure they were prepared for the exams ahead. He was prepared to give it his all, allowing all the students to at least have a good chance with the exams.

"Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. As I am sure that you all know, this year marks your fifth year at Hogwarts, as well as the year that you take the OWLs. I expect that you all will be prepared for the exam, and that is why today and later on this year, we will be revisiting everything you have learned in this class. That way, I know precisely what to focus on for the exam. Today, I would like for each of you to please tell me about each topic that has thus been covered over your years in Hogwarts. One topic per student, and I wish to have everyone please give a response. It will help me to determine what we need to go over before the exams are here. Yes, I do understand that all of your other teachers are also probably giving you this same lecture, but that is so that you are prepared to face the exams and do the best you can in them."

════════════════════════
                                              OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:54 pm
Richard Devereux tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Saio Ukida tab tab
tab Gryffindor tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Hufflepuff Prefect
Black Sheep of the Family tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Adopted ☼ Half-blood tab
Fifth Years

User ImageUser Image

Richard wasn’t one for history. He certainly wasn’t one for the history OWL coming down the way. Probably why he sat in the back and wishing he was somewhere else. Never mind the fact that it was eight in the morning. He was practically falling asleep by the time class started. As far as what he remembered it wasn’t much if not nothing.

Saio couldn’t say she enjoyed history either. However she took a seat in her usual second to third row spot. She knew she’d have to spend a lot of time studying for her OWL. Thus she had her notes and everything ready for the morning’s class. As they got into the class review, Saio thought of something before raising her hand. “We covered the muggle witch burnings. In most cases those who were caught and burned weren’t burned at all. One witch in particular enjoyed the feeling of the flame freezing charm.” She answered recalling that much.

It took Saio going before Richard could actually think of something to say. “The elder wand, resurrection stone, and invisibility cloak are the three deathly hallows. One who obtains all three is the master of death.” The Gryffindor spoke after his Hufflepuff classmate. At least he said something…

Status
Bored & Tired tab tab tab tab tab tab Tired but Trying

With :
Class... Professor Powell

Attire
Gryffindor Uniform tab tab tab tab tab tab Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ________  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:06 pm
~New Year~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

════════════════════════
                                              OOC:

Fifth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out