Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 pm
Look at anyone's house in America and they've probably got about one bug in their house. How do you feel about bugs in your house? Personally I'm cool with them in my house depending on the bug. Anything that's not deadly poisonous, a roach, or an ant is welcome in my house. I kill ants and roaches...
If there's one in the way I usually pick it up and move it to safety.
What about you?
Oh, also, no god damn bees or wasps. They ******** terrify me that s**t is not happening okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:22 pm
Eww bugs are disgusting. I would never ever live with bugs in my home. Honest. wink  

Krissim Klaw
Crew

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 pm
Krissim Klaw
Eww bugs are disgusting. I would never ever live with bugs in my home. Honest. wink

bugs aren't for everyone i guessss  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 am
Daddy Long Legs and Earwigs are the only bugs that I let in the house with out killing or tossing in the fish tank. Crickets, flies and mosquitoes are big hit with the fish ninja  

Akari_32

Krissim Klaw
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 am
iDiru
Krissim Klaw

Easy for you to say. You aren't the one with an old lady mantis sitting on your desk, staring at you with her unblinking old lady mantis eyes. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 am
Krissim Klaw
iDiru
Krissim Klaw

Easy for you to say. You aren't the one with an old lady mantis sitting on your desk, staring at you with her unblinking old lady mantis eyes. eek

that sounds so cute ):  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:41 pm
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

This is my rule: when I go outside, I'm on their territory and I leave them alone. Inside, that's my territory and they're fair game.

However, as long as they have the decency to stay out of my sight, I'm cool pretending they don't exist even though logically I'm sure there's at least one hiding somewhere.

I can smack most things, but spiders I don't have the guts to kill. They can thank their lucky stars that I have an irrational phobia that they'll somehow bite me through three inches of spider-squashing material.

I also have a phobia of flying stinging bugs. Mostly wasps. I've gotten over my bee phobia on the rationale that bees probably won't sting unless given reason, but wasps... They'll sting you just 'cause. *shudder*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 pm
Celestial Fireflies
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

This is my rule: when I go outside, I'm on their territory and I leave them alone. Inside, that's my territory and they're fair game.

However, as long as they have the decency to stay out of my sight, I'm cool pretending they don't exist even though logically I'm sure there's at least one hiding somewhere.

I can smack most things, but spiders I don't have the guts to kill. They can thank their lucky stars that I have an irrational phobia that they'll somehow bite me through three inches of spider-squashing material.

I also have a phobia of flying stinging bugs. Mostly wasps. I've gotten over my bee phobia on the rationale that bees probably won't sting unless given reason, but wasps... They'll sting you just 'cause. *shudder*

When I go out side, as long as they aren't attacking me (wasps o.o) or biting me (mosquitoes and fire ants), I leave them alone. But OMG wasps!!! They like to make nests in the shutter by the front door, and they attack you for no flippin' reason! We kill those suckers >=( The only stinging type bugs we let hang around our house are honey bee's, when we grow our garden each year, and year and years ago, yellow jackets when we had sun flowers.  

Akari_32

imderanged

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm
iDiru
Krissim Klaw

LOL rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm
Akari_32
Celestial Fireflies
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

When I go out side, as long as they aren't attacking me (wasps o.o) or biting me (mosquitoes and fire ants), I leave them alone. But OMG wasps!!! They like to make nests in the shutter by the front door, and they attack you for no flippin' reason! We kill those suckers >=( The only stinging type bugs we let hang around our house are honey bee's, when we grow our garden each year, and year and years ago, yellow jackets when we had sun flowers.

I'm terrified of stinging insects ): I'm okay with honeybees but I'm terrified of anything else. One time we had this random swarm of bees right outside my door one day. I could have died.
But my real fear probably stems from a terrifying park trip I had as a child  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Krissim Klaw
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 am
imderanged
iDiru
Krissim Klaw

LOL rofl
I don't think you understand how serious of a matter this is. The mantis invasion is a very real thing. They are already taking over the net.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 am
i dont mind them but if i can i put them outside so they dont bother me or get hurt by one of my animals. ants i kill becasue they are so tiny and i cant really pout them outside in hopes they find a new home.

spiders i love seeing inside and i let them stay, same with any bug or bug-like thing that eats bugs. ive got a few cellar spiders living around the house

also gus, please google daring jumping spider! just do it right this second! i had one in my car a few weeks ago, it was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Hittin Licks

Rich Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:20 pm
I'm not a big fan of having bugs in my house. I cannot stand flying insects though, so they're getting swatted fast. I'll keep some spiders unless they're massive and scary looking.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:30 pm
Shanna66
i dont mind them but if i can i put them outside so they dont bother me or get hurt by one of my animals. ants i kill becasue they are so tiny and i cant really pout them outside in hopes they find a new home.

spiders i love seeing inside and i let them stay, same with any bug or bug-like thing that eats bugs. ive got a few cellar spiders living around the house

also gus, please google daring jumping spider! just do it right this second! i had one in my car a few weeks ago, it was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen

that is adorable  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 pm
I'm agreeing with the whole inside is my territory and outside is yours thing.
Except for some bugs. Which I just like.
And keeping pet mantises. That's fun too.

Except for stinging/biting bugs. I hate those no matter where I am. But I try to avoid them when I'm outside instead of killing them. It's not fair to kill them in their own house.

If it's a bug that I don't like inside, boyfriend usually captures it and takes it out for me. :3 We're a bug friendly household.

Except for those damn moths. They invaded my rice and started this war. I will not let them live! (only that particular type of moth, all the rest are okay)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff