Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Powell's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs

════════════════════════

Grayson looked up from where he was grading papers and blinked as Amata walked into the office. She seemed distracted, and Grayson placed his quill aside as he crossed his arms. "Evening to you too, Amata. Busy day?" He couldn't obviously read her mind in that department, but he could tell she was nervous about something. What, he couldn't fathom a guess at. Then again, their relationship with each other was... Different? Odd? Well, awkward was one way to put it for sure, but he didn't know if Amata felt that way or not. Then again, there was that kiss several years ago... Shaking his head he focused on Amata again with a small smile. "You managed to catch me grading at least. I was going to read something afterwards to well, get all of the reports out of my head at least. You wouldn't believe how many students seem to think that sneaking in sonething like, 'I doubt you'll read this anyway, so I'm just going to blather on about nonsense until I get my word requirement'. They then wonder why they happen to fail the course." He couldn't imagine doing that in school himself, but then again, he was every bit as studious as he was now. Heck, he basically had a giant sign over his head that screamed NERD. Well, if that labelled him as one, he didn't care.

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: So, what's on Amata's mind?
                                            OOC: ...

Now where did I put that wand?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image
𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely in Grayson's Officespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Graysonspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Determinedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This has gotten completely ridiculous...' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata smiled lightly, and after a moment, took a seat in the chair opposite his. "Not really... just shaking the cobwebs out of students heads. How they manage to get that way over the holidays is beyond me, they're not gone for that long," she said with a light laugh. She managed a sympathetic expression, offering a small, sort of pitying coo-sound as he described the horror of grading papers. "I've not had that problem... but then, my lessons are all electives. All of my students chose to be there, so I guess none of them are quite as bitter over receiving homework," she said, shaking her head. She really couldn't imagine not wanting to go to a history lesson, but then, she knew that she wasn't exactly normal in that department. Actually, Grayson was about the only person more obsessed with history than she was. On that note, she was rather glad that she did teach an elective. It meant that her students all had to care, at least a little. If they didn't, they wouldn't have signed up for the class. It sounded far too boring for anyone to take it just to fill a slot, after all. Grayson probably had a fair few students who thought they had better things to do... she couldn't imagine being patient with anyone who had that attitude.

spaceShe did wonder if perhaps she was intruding, of course... but then, it wasn't like she was planning on sticking around very long. She'd only sat because he seemed to be in a conversational mood. But, then, perhaps if the papers he was looking over were really that awful, the distraction was a welcome one. She tapped her fingers on the arm of the chair she sat in, crossing her legs and leaning back, expression thoughtful. She was fairly certain she'd have to be quite... clear, with her intentions. Grayson did tend to be a bit oblivious, after all. If she simply asked him to dinner... well, she wasn't exceptionally confident that he'd catch the implication. They were friends, after all. It would hardly be out of character for her to simply invite him to eat. "Grayson, I... was thinking. Well, wondering. If, perhaps..." Well, this was going about as well as she'd expected, she thought with some degree of annoyance. God, why was this so bloody difficult? "If you'd go out with me. On a date," she managed finally, apparently opting to spit it out rather pointedly instead of drowning in ellipses. "I... thought dinner would be nice. I mean, options would be limited, of course, we would just go to The Three Broomsticks, but, that's hardly the same as eating in the Great Hall, I suppose," she said, aware that she was rambling ever so slightly, growing more flustered by the second and doing a fairly good job of hopefully not looking like it. A faint blush did reach her cheeks, and she hoped he'd just answer quickly so she could breathe again because at the moment, she was fairly certain she'd forgotten how.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          დ დ დ Under covers staying dry and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani paused for what seemed to be the umpteenth time to check herself over, before venturing into the area of the Professors' Offices. Usually students came here only when they had no other choice, to fix a failing grade or serve out a punishment. Thus far she managed to avoid such things; while her grades weren't perfect, she hadn't needed to have makeup work assigned to avoid flunking either.

For the occasion, she was wearing one of her prettiest blouses, with puffed sleeves and lace at the wrists, collar, and ruffles down the front to either side of the buttons, with a fitted vest, along with a pleated charcoal gray skirt, and the pair of shoes she had with a modest heel.

She'd considered wearing her hair up for the occasion, but decided against it. The last thing Dani wanted was for the Professor to think she was throwing herself at him, nor did she want the other girls in the House to think anything was taking place.

More than anything she wanted to portray an image of maturity, as opposed to being seen as just a kid.

As she approached the door to Professor Powell's office, she drew a deep breath. 'Come on,' she scolded herself, 'it's not like the House Cup's on the line here.'

Dani knocked upon the door, before stepping in. "Um, hello, Professor Powell," she said, hoping she didn't sound as nervous to him, as she was to her own ear. Tucking her hands behind her back, and drawing herself up to her full height (which wasn't much), she looked up at him with wide blue eyes and a soft smile. "I was wondering if you would be interested in taking on a Teaching Assistant."

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson had been grading papers when he heard a knock. He blinked and looked up. He didn't have anyone that had recieced detention for this day (and he had to make sure to check his calendar to make sure it wasn't Thursday, the day he usually assigned detentions). Still, it was an unusual occurrence. Amata herself was in the room, merely going over some of her own work and making smalltalk with the forgetful professor and he shrugged, figuring that she wouldn't mind a distraction. He cleared his throat and called, "Come in?" Apparently whoever it was didn't necessarily need to knock, as she just stepped in. Grayson blinked, and then blinked again as he tried to recall the student's name as she asked her question. "Oh, um, Miss Stewart. Well, I don't usually take on teaching assistants. Why do you ask?" The fact the girl might have had a crush on him was lost on Grayson as he looked curiously at the girl. He figured he never had any student that wanted to be an assistant of his before, and so it was a novel experience.

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: Teaching assistant??

Graydon Ironshield

Cara MiaKitty
                                            Figured since you said Amata would laugh at the scene and tease Grayson, hope you don't mind if I put her in the office 8'D

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

The moment Professor Powell's undivided attention and warm brown eyes focused upon her, Dani's heart skipped a beat, her well-thought out, reasoned argument immediately vacated her mind, while nervousness and a curious warm feeling vied for whatever else was going on in her thoughts. For a timeless instant, her mind was as blank as a new sheet of vellum.

She drew another deep breath to steady herself, before saying anything else. "Well, I'm very interested in history, and since I wasn't raised in the Wizarding World, all of this is still new to me. I'm certain I could learn more of it if I were working with you. My grandmother also told me such work experience would help me after graduation."

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Grayson Powell
                                                          Looking Lovely in Grayson's Office with Grayson
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Obnoxious... bloody... kids... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes, დ დ დxxx
                                                          But we are hiding in a safer place. დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          Under covers staying dry and warm; დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore. დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAmata had tried, really tried, not to bother Grayson after her students served their detentions. She was always in a positively horrid mood, and really, it wasn't fair to throw all that on him. But they were only halfway through the two weeks, and she swore that this morning when she'd been putting on her makeup, she'd found a silver hair. Not that she was vain enough to be bothered if she went grey, honestly she couldn't care less about that (and doubted very highly if Grayson would, which was oddly comforting), but she was just melodramatic enough to insist that it was the stress being caused by dealing with Theo and Valentina that had prompted the sudden appearance. Of course, she was blonde, almost platinum, so it was sort of hard to tell the difference between one of her normal hairs and a silver or white one, but again, melodramatic. And today's detention hadn't been any less awful; she was honestly fed up with the both of them. Had Theo made prefect, she'd have taken the title away. And Valentina was certainly not getting it next year.

spaceShe didn't even bother to knock, just walked right into the office, settling into a chair across from him in a huff. She slumped in the seat, leaning her cheek on her fist and staring at him for a long moment. She chewed the inside of her cheek, fighting the urge to just start ranting away. It was bad enough she was bothering him while she was in such a foul mood, no need to make him listen to her complain on top of it. As unobservant as he could be at times, she was pretty sure her mood was dark enough that he wouldn't have any trouble picking it up. She did hope he wasn't too busy... though, if he were, she could always grab one of the multitudes of books off one of the shelves and read until she cooled off. The blonde pursed her lips at him. "What're you working on?" she asked finally, almost wincing at how annoyed her voice sounded. This really wasn't fair to him... Perhaps she should've tried getting in touch with Ciaran. Maybe she should write him and ask him to meet her at The Three Broomsticks tomorrow night. Somehow venting her bad moods on him didn't feel quite so awful... probably because he tended to do the same.

xxxდ დ დ It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose.
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ Wherever it goes, I always know
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ That you make me smile, please stay for a while.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ Just take your time, wherever you go.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson was busy reading through some texts and making notations on them when he suddenly realized Amata was sitting across from him. He blinked owlishly at her as he tried to think. He didn't miss a date or something that he was unaware of, did he? He then picked up an organizer he kept on his desk and started rifling through it. He then blinked again as he looked at the calendar and then Looked back at the organizer. Okay, so no, he didn't miss a date. What was going on though? He cocked an eyebrow and closed the small book and scratched at his beard. "Oh, um, hey Amata. I didn't forget something that I should have written down to remember but didn't again, did I?" It had happened before, resulting in Amata tracking him down in the school and finding him in the Forbidden Section of the library where he was cross-referencing material for one of his upper classes. He folded his hands and watched her quietly. And then realized she asked what he was working on. "Oh, this? Well, I was just helping a colleague in the field out. He had some Roman architecture that he swore was from the second century that I told him had to be from the third, and well, I have a picture and got carried away sending him a detailed letter explaining why he was erroneous." The fact that he was arguing with an archaeologist was completely lost. Things had been mislabelled before in the field, and he was just trying to make sure it was correct before his friend got in trouble for the error.

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: What's Amata doing here?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Grayson Powell
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceAmata wondered if it was odd that her mood was every so slightly lifted by his perplexed expression when he realized she'd appeared. For some reason, his obliviousness never failed to amuse her... which was probably a good thing, given what a sour mood she was in at the moment. She pursed her lips in interest when, rather than saying anything, he began going through his organizer... oh! The blonde had to contain a small chuckle, expression growing affectionate. His question was met with a light shake of her head. "No, you haven't," she replied. "Though, I almost wish you had. At least when you don't show up to an appointment, I know it's because you forgot and not that you're avoiding me. And at least you're apologetic about it." This was said with a faint roll of her eyes, her jaw tightening. "My students serving detentions... they're... ugh." She couldn't even think of anything to say about it. 'Ugh' pretty much summed it up about as well as anything could. "They have another week left... and Valentina has longer, she tried to skip out a couple of times and got caught. I think she might actually be trying to get expelled, to be honest." She rolled her head back, expression growing tired as she pinched her brow. She shouldn't have bothered explaining... she'd been on the fast-track to an infinitely better mood until she had. But, she didn't want him thinking he was the cause of her aggravation, after all.

spaceHis explanation of what he was doing was a welcome distraction, hence why she'd asked about it in the first place. She bit her lip lightly. "Why, exactly, are you so certain it's from the third?" she asked, figuring that he'd likely start going on about how some little, easily missed detail wouldn't be found in second-century architecture. She wouldn't know; she hadn't seen the picture, after all, and anyway, as well-versed as she was in the subject, her own knowledge paled in comparison to his. Still, it was something that would start him talking, and very hopefully keep him talking, until her headache went away and she forgot about Theo and Valentina entirely. It was just the distraction she needed... hence why she'd sought him out, she admitted. Alright, so perhaps she'd known what she was doing after all. A little bit. It had been an unconscious decision... but a decision nonetheless.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Grayson was relieved when he heard that no, he didn't forget a date, but frowned when he heard LaRussa's name. Wasn't she the one he just met in classes? In fourth year classes, no less? He'd only told Amata about the girl because he found it odd that anyone would skip class. As it was, he was sure that the girl was going to end up failing the school at some point for her lackadaisical attitude. "Valentina La Russa? The same girl that skips most of my lectures? Huh, I wouldn't be surprised if she did end up getting expelled for her actions." He didn't hate the girl, he just figured that she had to have a better capability for classwork than she did. Though, her parents might be paying the school something to keep her in school. He didn't know.

When the topic of the things he was working on came up, he shrugged.
                                            "Well, there are several indicators that several structure elements weren't implemented until the third century, andsome not even until the middle of the third century. Kind of like looking at old Victorian houses and comparing them to modern rowhouses. They have a distinct style, and several building techniques differed in that time frame. So, depending on the time they were built in the third century, they could be mistaken for second century buildings because of a transitioning period." It wasn't like he studied extensively on architecture, just on ancient architecture. It was really helpful in dating certain sites.

════════════════════════
                                            Thinking: What's Amata doing here?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Grayson Powell
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceAmata nodded slightly, head still rolled back, groaning faintly. "That would be her. She was the one drinking at the Yule Ball... or, one of them. Theo as well. And they're both driving me up the wall. I have never wanted so very badly to throw something at a child's head..." She frowned at this, and glanced over at him, thinking that perhaps that wasn't the best thing to say to a fellow professor. But, then, of all the people in the world, wouldn't another professor understand better than anyone else? She knew that Grayson had trouble with his lessons more often than not, surely he wouldn't judge her for the briefest of violent tendencies. It wasn't as though she would actually do it, after all! Which, he ought to know her well enough that he knew that. Still, she was watching him for a hint of disapproval.

spaceShe couldn't help but smile as he started on about the architecture. As always, his rambling amused her to no end, and improved her mood significantly. Though, she was somewhat surprised he'd kept it so brief. She'd have expected him to go on for ten minutes, at least. Hell, half the time she expected him to start pulling out visual aids... if they were in his office or chambers, he occasionally did. She rolled her eyes faintly at him. He hadn't really said anything she didn't know per say, she'd sort of expected him to go into detail. But, she supposed he might not be in the mood. "Hm, well, I'll let you get back to that, then," she said, standing up and going to one of his bookshelves. "Though, if you don't mind, I'd like to sit and read. I'd rather not be in my own office at the moment," she told him, brushing a hand over his shoulder as she looked over the volumes on the shelf. She didn't grab anything, though, because she had given him the opening to ask her to leave, after all. She doubted he would, particularly since she wasn't intending to distract him, but still.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

'Great way to win points with your Housemates, Grey,' Selina berated herself in stony silence, as she made her way up to Professor Powell's office. 'They're going to love seeing you get the House docked points, and for trivial matters at that. You were fool enough to rise to the bait, and let those serpents draw you into an argument with them in class. This isn't a debating society, and the teachers are not interested in your opinions, best get that through your thick skull, girl, if you are to survive in this place. Bad enough letting that Strudwick character do it to you in Transfiguration, but to let another of them do it as well. Fool me once, shame on them, fool me twice, shame on you.'

She paused at the door to the professor's office, and drew a deep breath. Whatever happened next she doubted would be pleasant, but such were the consequences of running afoul of the teachers. 'Best get it over with, Grey. Come on, take the sting of the scorpion,' she thought, as she knocked on the door.

When she entered the office, Selina bowed her head respectfully, and said, "Professor Powell, I'm here for my detention. Before we start, I wish to apologize to you for my actions in class, and assure you I do not intend to repeat my mistake."

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:16 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper walked into Professor Powell's office with her head down in shame. She couldn't believe she'd done something so stupid but she just couldn't handle someone talking like that, she just had to say something, she had to. Even though she may not change what she had done she did feel sorry that she had done it. She felt as though now everyone say her as a small child who couldn't contain herself and it upset her much more than it should. He stepped further into the office and felt her chest tighten and she couldn't be sure she could actually speak, let alone make eye contact with the man. Part of her wanted to cry while the other part of her just wanted to punch the living daylights out of the self absorbed Devonte. After a few moments Harper looked up, trying hard to stand up straight and not reveal what she was feeling. This was not going to be fun at all. "Professor Powell" She choked the words out, "I am so sorry. What I did was not fair to you or anyone in the class. It's just I couldn't listen to him say things like that..." She trailed, "I'm sorry I'm not trying to justify what I did, I'm just...reasoning. I'm such an idiot..." She trailed off, desperately hoping he didn't hear the last part. Something suddenly dawned on her, "Oh crap my parents are going to hear about this aren't they." She really didn't mean to say the words yet there the came. This day just kept getting better and better. Ick.

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Single ║ Chaser

Devonte made his way back into the now empty History of Magic classroom, finding his way to Professor Powell's office. He now had a sudden inclination to attend this detention, if not to just see if the others had shown up. It would be a bit more interesting if they did. He opened the door, immediately seeing both the Hufflepuff and the Ravenclaw. A smug smirk appeared on his face, sliding up beside the Hufflepuff. He had only ever heard her name in passing, as in during attendance, so he didn't really care to address her by it. "Fancy seeing you lot here. Decided to actually take responsibility for your actions?" Devonte looked to Professor Powell next, addressing him now. "No disrespect, Professor, but I believe you made a mistake in giving me a detention along with these two. I agree whole-heartedly about punishing these two, but me? I did nothing wrong. But all will be well between us if you recognize that mistake and let me go about my day. So what do you say?" Devonte was almost positive he was overstepping his boundaries, but what was life without a little bit of risk-taking.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield
Maiya Kajuji
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina glanced back when she heard Harper speak, and it twisted at her gut to hear the girl call herself 'an idiot', even though all she did was stand up for herself, just as it gnawed at her when Harper mentioned her worry her parents would hear about it. At least she hadn't anything to worry about on that score; her parents were dead, and as it stood she was effectively an orphan with no family to claim her, at least until the lawyers were finished squabbling over her.

When Devonte entered the office, she arched an eyebrow; she figured he wouldn't bother accepting responsibility for the mess he caused. Granted she asked the questions which started it, but for her it was an academic question, not something to ignite the passions. At this point, she knew it was better to stay silent than voice some pointless defense of her actions. No, she got his message, loud and clear; unlike ...

'And he still thinks he's won some childish game of one-up-man-ship over me, even though he's standing here with the rest of us, waiting to accept whatever punishment is coming,' she thought, as she listened to him spout his nonsense at the professor. Had a student pulled a stunt with a teacher like that at her old school, the nuns would been on him like .... 'Or ... not. He also believes he's the injured party here. Still, if he wishes to dig himself deeper, who am I to stop him?'

Diamond Wales

AlphaApex

Maiya Kajuji

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100