Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:43 am
Dani Hyrosha
Thanks for all the advise. smile

We're going to try and do opposite schedules, I just hope it works.

She also hasn't gained any height in her first three weeks. Weight is right on track, but then again, she was almost 21 inches when she got here.

We did opposite schedules and it was really good for the kids. It does make it harder to connect with the spouse, though. So Psyzapp's advice about carving out some "you and him" time is going to be especially important and especially difficult. If you make each other a priority, your relationship will reflect that.

Sounds like you went in for her "2 week well baby check" or somewhere around there. They most likely did the weight and height percentiles and if they didn't bring up any concerns, she's off to a good start. Sounds like it to me. [the nurse who doesn't specialize in peds]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:31 am
My best piece of advice is to not forget yourself. :3 You'll be happier when you take time to be you and not Mommy. And remember you can still do plenty, even when baby is too young to be alone - for example, you can take a shower by putting her in her baby seat or car seat and putting her in the bathroom while you wash yourself.  

T3h Jinji

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers