Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 am
ShadowDdancer prefers to keep things simple in his decorations, using a few tapestries to keep the cold air under control and plush carpets on the floor...

He has a full-sized bed with thick curtains hanging from the posts and a couple of plush chairs, though he prefers the large cushions along the walls...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 am
User Image Dancer opened the main door and lead Asher inside, "You go ahead and get settled. The couch is comfortable, so is the spare bed, if you prefer either. If you want mine, I don't mind sleeping with a vampire and know how to behave myself. But if you'll excuse me, I have got to get the salt off of my skin before I start to itch," he said that last like it was a very bad thing to be itching.

Well, for him, it was a bad thing.

He moved through the main room to his bedroom and got rid of the leather pants, laying them across a wooden rack to dry on is way to the bathroom. In here, he had a jumbo sized tub and a shower stall large enough to hold three comfortably. He started the shower and got under the hot water, cleaning up quickly before he got out and spent time using a special oil on his skin, another in his hair, then combing out his hair until it was mostly dry.

Only then did he head out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

ASHER

When Dancer exited the room Asher looked around, the room, it was simple yet very masculine. Asher made himself at home and began walking around the room, stopping at the closet for a moment to look at Dancer's clothes.
Everything in the closet screamed that he didn't like to wear clothes, it was all breezy materials and very few shoes. Asher thought back to his closet back at home, everything had a polished look, everything about Dancer was unpolished.

Asher threw his jacket across a chair, shucked his shoes under the same chair along with his pants. He laid on Dancer's bed naked as the day he was born, he didn't want to get sand on the man's sheets. He was pulling the ribbon keeping his long aqua hair back, just as Dancer exited the bathroom. Asher's eyebrow arched, he had seen the man dress on the beach but this was no less impressive.

"Hope you don't mind," he said motioning to his clothes, " I didn't want to dirty your sheets."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image Dancer raised one eyebrow as he looked over the vampire in his bed and had to smile, "I don't mind at all...," he said softly in a voice that held a bit of heat to it. He waited another moment to enjoy looking at what was waiting for him, then he crossed the room, tossing his towel across a chair before crawling up on the bed where Asher could watch it.

Admittedly, he looked like the wild thing he was in this moment, but he didn't really care. He finally stopped when he was next to Asher, looking down at him with his long hair hanging down on the opposite side so that he looked framed in all of that silver and white silkiness, "We still have a little while before dawn... And I happen to have a very nice-looking vampire laying naked in my bed... Whatever shall I do?" he teased softly as he leaned in, almost close enough to kiss but not quite close enough.

Okay, he was teasing a vampire. But sometimes, he just couldn't seem to help himself. But he had to wonder, even now, if he was coming on too strong.

Yes, he'd had lovers in the past. But none of them had stayed around for more than a night or two. And the vampires had never actually slept with him. Gypsy didn't count. One, they'd only slept. Two, she'd needed his help in controlling her demonic nature and getting over her addiction to Demon blood. Admittedly, his blood had a little more kick to it than human or even Wereanimal, but that wasn't the point here.

His oddly colored eyes met Asher's and let him see not only the heat there but that he'd noted how pale Asher was. Those eyes also showed that he held no hesitation to being a willing donor. And his body showed that he would enjoy it.

Yet he still hesitated just that fraction of movement that would have had their lips meeting, giving Asher the choice of whether to go ahead with a kiss or not...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 am
User Image

ASHER

Asher chuckled inwardly, Dancer was less than subtle, not something Asher saw every day. Back home, anyone Asher would be found in bed with, would be too scared to make any subtle moves. Asher closed his eyes momentarily to push the thoughts out of his head, he was trying to get away from back there not bring it here. His violet eyes opened again to view the display Dancer was making for him. Asher remained still when the man spoke, only when the other man was sitting beside him did he say anything at all.

Asher took the bait and the kiss and flipped Dancer underneath him in one quick move, "I have to warn you ShadowDancer, whatever happens here can not jeopardize my word to Sebastet. I have very specific tastes and if you agree to go through with this, I can not be held responsible for your state of mind or body afterwards, understand?" His violet eyes focusing on Dancer's multicolored hues, giving him the warning he would never give anyone back home.

After all, if Dancer regretted this action or worse yet Asher injured him without his consent, then Sebastet could toss him out for breaking his word. If there was one thing Asher did not do, it was break an oath....his honor was to important.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:07 am
User Image Dancer gave off a grunt as he suddenly found himself on his back with Asher over him immediately after the kiss. Talk about a switch.

Then the vampire was talking and forcing him to listen to a warning. But he simply couldn't help his laugh. It was deep-throated and filled his eyes with humor.

"Asher, you haven't really looked at what you've got your hands on, have you... Take another look at my body. Only this time, focus on the skin," he told him, still laughing but softer now.

He watched Ashers lovely eyes move down and knew what he'd see when he focused right. Small scars lined his body. Not enough to ruin the perfection of him, but enough to show that he had no problem with pain. The muscles that moved under the skin also showed that Dancer had worked to get those scars, that he wouldn't just be a victim... No... Dancer fought back when the occasion warranted it.

"That you took my invitation, Asher, means that you consent to whatever happens in this room... That I invited you, knowing full well that you smell of pain and things done in the dark, means that I consented to whatever happens in this room... So...," he turned the tables again and pressed Asher's back in the mattress, proving that he wasn't a lightweight and that he had strength, "If you still want a room of your own for the day, say so now... Otherwise...," he let his hands move from Asher's arms to his shoulders to his chest and all of the delightful planes beyond without touching anything forbidden just yet, "Otherwise... Let us simply enjoy each others' company...," he whispered in that low growl that only men were able to do.

His eyes finally raised again to Asher's, pinning his hands above their heads as he leaned in for a kiss, "It also helps that I'm a bit of a switch...," he whispered with a teasing laugh as he actually nipped at Ashers' lips, "No matter how far things go, I've got a small staff who don't ask questions, even if there's blood," he added, still in that touchable whisper with sheer strength actually pinning Asher to the bed for the moment.

But he backed off in a slightly sudden movement, sitting back as he looked at Asher with his hair behind him and a teasing smile on his lips, "So it's up to you now, vampire. We can keep talking this to death and dawn will get to us before anything happens and you can simply sleep the day through then move on your merry little way... Or we can be consenting adults and have a little fun... Up to you now, Asher...," he finished, knowing that it was probably cruel to push the vampire right now but it was his choice. To be honest, he'd already consented twice to this. First by inviting Asher up here and second by telling him in words. To say it a third time would have been redundant.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:33 am
User Image

ASHER

Asher smirked, well if he hadn't gotten a more blatant invitation, well far be it from him not to take this delicious feast before him. He was pinned to the bed, for now he was allowing it, as he was hungry. He would eat and then the fun would begin, he leaned up with no words and bit into the main vein on Dancer's neck. At this point Asher would usually induce a little vampire magic to make his partner submissive, but he liked Dancer fighting and as Dancer's blood rolled down his throat he would be fighting as well.

As that last bit of blood rolled down his throat, Asher let the wound close up, he kissed Dancer with a mouth full of his own blood. Things get darker, growls and screams could be heard coming from outside the door. It was violent and by the end of it there was blood on the bed, the walls, and the bathroom where the both of them lay in the tub covered in healing cuts.

Asher lay in the tub, thinking howw close dawn was and how the bed was so unusable now. "I guess I did dirty your sheets after all," he chuckled, wondering if he would spend the day in this tub.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:42 am
Dancer gave a breathy laugh and shook his head, "That's why I've got a spare room," he said with his voice gone a bot hoarse from the screaming he'd done. But it had been worth it, "Cleaning crew will come in while we're asleep and take care of it," he added then gave himself a final rinse and stood up, making sure that Asher was clean before he drew him up as well and got them both into the spare room.

It wasn't much, but the bed was nice. He settled the sheet over them both, "No need to worry about daylight, the rooms are sealed... So go ahead and sleep Asher...," he said softly, his voice proving that he was tired as well.

He resisted for another moment, then he simply gave in and went to sleep, snuggling in next to the vampire who was warm from his blood and the bath.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

ASHER

When Asher arrived back at the room he had noticed all the blood had been cleaned up, he was glad as it was a bit of an eyesore. He took off his shoes at the door and hung his shirt in the closet, he walked around in nothing bu pants. That did remind him that he still needed to find a tailor. He took a seat on Dancer's bed patiently awaiting his return.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 pm
Shortly after Asher arrived, an older human man was apparently ushered into the suite by the leopard. The man looked at Dancer then at Asher and gave a soft sigh before looking back at the cat who was now sitting in the doorway, "I assume that you want me to outfit him?" he asked the cat, who nodded in return.

The man sighed again and motioned for Asher to stand up as he pulled the measuring tape from around his neck, "Alright, sir, let me get you measured then I can get to work for you," he said simply, not bothering to ask what kind of clothes he was supposed to be making.

Still, they got through the measuring portion of things then the man simply left the suite, muttering about fabrics and patterns as he closed the door behind him, leaving Asher in the suite with an overly-large panther for the rest of the night.

A moment of silence ensued as the leopard looked at Asher then gave a small sigh and moved over to a curtain with a golden pull-cord, sat down, and looked from Asher to the cord and back, obviously wanting the vampire to pull it and reveal the family painting behind it.

It was time to come clean...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher looked at the leopard quizzically, but shrugged and followed him to the mysterious curtain anyway. He looked at the cord, and then pulled the cord, surprised wasn't a word for what he witnessed...curiosity maybe? In the portrait Dancer looked as handsome as ever, but it wasn't Dancer Asher was looking at....no it was the man behind him, a man Asher hadn't seen in almost a century.

"Maofuu....Then you knew this whole time who I was, why did you say nothing?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:08 am
The leopard looked up at him for a long moment then gave another huffy sigh and revealed yet another secret. He could shift back to human form even on the full moon, "I was sworn not to... And I technically haven't told you anything, Asher, so I've kept my word," he told him honestly before he attempted to stand up.

He swayed for a second but put a hand to the wall to steady himself, still naked as the day he'd been born. Though that last part was one of the only problems with being a Were, loosing your clothes when you shifted. He moved past Asher into his room and disappeared into his closet, emerging wearing only a pair light linnen shirts.

He paused in the doorway, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed and his hair fanning out behind him to frame him in the silver and white, "I'm not like either of my parents in a few ways, Asher. Mao is strong, but it's a quiet strength that keeps a family together and keeps my father from over-exerting himself when he heals someone. As for my father... 'Desha's strength is in his magic and his heart...," he paused there to finally raise his dual-colored eyes to look at Asher.

"I'm different... I know where my strengths are... I also know what I can survive... I've been a blood donor for most of the vampires in the castle and I've helped them and a few shifters through some very rough times. Most of that help has been given through blood, sweat, and sex, though not all at the same time. I'm saying that I could survive you, Asher, where Mao couldn't have," he gave a small shrug of one shoulder and moved to look out the window that overlooked the cliffs behind the castle, "I'm not saying I want anything permanent with you, Asher. I know you can't give that to anyone. But a little while is fine with me and even my parents will understand that much...," he said honestly without looking at him now, letting Asher make the first move from here.

Truthfully, every single injury from last night was healed on Dancer's body, proving that he'd be able to survive alot. There were subtle scars to prove he'd been through alot worse than Asher had ever put Mao through. And the way he'd responded last night... Well, that couldn't be faked....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Artimis Niadd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher chuckled, "If there was a god, I'd never believe he'd be listening to me with all the horrible things I've done....but here you are..." Asher couldn't help but laugh, not in a mean way but in an ironic one."I came back to this island to...not reinvent myself but to let go of the past, and here it is staring me in the face." he walked up to Dancer and put his hand on his face, lightly, "I've spent to much time hurting others....mentally, the things I did to your father are no doubt still haunting him, but here you are....his son, offering yourself to me. It's as if the cosmic balance is telling me I was right to make this decision."

Asher grinned, his fangs not showing as that was a sign of a really old vampire, "I will hurt you ShadowDancer, it is in my nature....In the bedroom we are not equals, but outside I will treat you with the respect you deserve. I can see that you are strong, but I will not test your will.....that is my power of will. I want to see if I can withstand a 'normal' experience....as for Mao, I have promised Sebastet I would never hurt him again.....so if this relationship jeopardizes that promise I must back out, as my word is my law."

"Your right Dancer, I can not promise permanence as I do not know how long this will last, but I think I have spoken to much now," he ended the talking abruptly with a swift kiss, a domineering one that led the two of them to bed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:48 pm
Dancer would have said something, but then Asher was kissing him and leading him into the bedroom and all he could do was give a rough chuckle of delight at the thought of what they'd be doing once inside that room.

He knew he'd have to get up tomorrow and go talk to his parents, be open with them about what he was doing as he'd always been. He knew it wouldn't be easy for Mao, but he hoped his dad would understand.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:30 pm
Dancer rolled over onto his back as his body finished shuddering while he gasped a bit, working at controlling his breathing while he grinned up at Asher. He was enjoying the view above him alot but moved to run the bath anyway, enjoying every pain in his body along the way. He paused in the doorway and grinned back over his shoulder, "Yeah... The gods certainly do have a sense of humor...," he agreed then moved to do as he was told.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff