Sebastet's Lock-Up Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:19 pm
Julius looked up at the door and grinned. " And that is my cue. We will meet again Sebastet....." With a laugh he vanished into nothingness, as if he were a dream.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 pm
Alba Derosso
Darsto_23
KawaiiPiderman

Sebastet gave a feral growl as Jericho pushed her back and got to his feet just before Michael opened the door and swore softly as she moved to try to block his escape. But all she managed to get was a bad slash that moved up her belly and chest, right between her breasts that went cleanly through her leather top and bit into her skin.

She stumbled back into Michael, fouling both of them up as Dancer tried to rush Sebastet's former fiance with a growl of his own. Well, it was a good attempt for a snow leopard... Too bad he managed to land in a chair that flipped down on it's back and left him a bit dazed...

Just outside the room, the Goddess appeared with Kayla and shook her head at the mess. She held a hand out to Sebastet and healed her as well as dressing her in a better set of fighting leathers, "Come, Sebastet. Time to put him to rest," she told her simply then looked up at Michael with her eyes carrying nothing but an endless sea of stars.

"Collect your cat then go find Desha and do what you can to prepare," she told him a bit more firmly then disappeared with Sebastet and Kayla.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:31 pm
Kayla gasped holding onto the goddess tightly as she showed up in front of a room looking up at the woman confused "What do you mean by needing one more..?"

She looked around the hall a bit confused holding the bag with the book in it close to her chest making sure no one could take it from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:43 pm
Red Gypsy
Alba Derosso
KawaiiPiderman

Michael catches Sebastet and looked at her worried, As the goddess appeared and healed Sebastet and the spoke to him in a strong tone he sighs as she leaves with them. "Your welcome.." He said a bit annoyed went over to Dancer "You alright love?" Michael said as he picked the chair off of him and helped him up waiting for him to get his balance, then decided to carry him out of the room heading to Desha's room.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:46 pm
Darsto_23
Let's just get them all into the front room before I go nuts here... sweatdrop

Dancer finally got his head going alright and jumped to the ground to walk with him, a bit embarrassed by the whole landing-in-a-chair thing...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:58 pm
Alba Derosso

Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet lead the way inside the room after simply shrugging over Ishmael ripping the door off the hinges. She bypassed the sitting area and headed into the bedroom area where she made a casual gesture at one wall.

That casual gesture revealed the obelisk actually standing about a foot away from the real wall but surrounded by a cage. The magic needed to create an extra wall as well as the cage while hiding the power of the obelisk was immense and showed that she was more powerful than she'd ever revealed to either of the brothers.

She crossed her arms as she turned to look at the brothers with a raised eyebrow, "Well? There it is. Right where it's been sitting since I found it and moved it here. I'm surprised Julius didn't sense it the last time he was here," she said simply.

Of course, nothing was ever as easy as it appeared. So one had to wonder what trick she had up her sleeve this time, what trap lay hidden...

She also had her bond to Lio now open just enough to let him know where she was and that she wasn't physically hurt. But she wasn't too sure how much to reveal to him just yet. After all, she was facing two men that she had, at one time, loved with all her heart.

The fact that they'd come back to life like this was heartbreakingly painful. Added to that was the fact that she would have to kill them again and her heart knew a level of pain that she had no idea how to handle just yet.

She knew she was about to become trapped in her with them and only hoped Lio would find some way to forgive her for that, if she didn't die in the fight that was about to take place. So she finally decided to send him the wordless feeling of her love for him through their bond, hoping it would be enough in the end.

To the brothers, she showed nothing but a slightly bored expression and waited, leaning back against the wall next to the obelisk with her arms crossed. One move. That would be all it took. Just one move and the fight would start.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 am
Red Gypsy

Lio had found the broken door and could hear several others ahead of him. He sniffed as he quietly went down the stairs and drew his sword.

He sent the feeling of love and affection back to Sebastet along with assurances, things would be alright.

He stopped just short of revealing himself to the group and listened as he held up the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:30 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Alba Derosso

Sebastet felt Lio's returned emotions and sensed that he'd come to help her. So she knew she had no choice now but to reveal everything to him. So she did just that, telling him who the two men were: Julius and Ishmael Cartwright. The first was her first love and fiance before his death, the second was her third love and husband before his death.

She also revealed to him the significance of the obelisk the brothers were here to destroy. If it was destroyed, Nicol Bolas would be released. Lao stood ready to face his brother if three of the five obelisks were destroyed, but she was doing her best to prevent that.

Unfortunately, Lio's entrance with sword drawn had triggered the room's defenses and the secondary door slid down in a rush, effectively sealing all four of them inside until it could be opened.

She gave the brothers a small teasing smile and a shrug of one shoulder over the secondary door, not giving them any hint of Lio's presence just yet, "If you didn't think I had a back-up door on this room, then you never knew anything about me. I hope you had a plan B for destroying the obelisk," she told them with a raised eyebrow.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:48 am
Red Gypsy

Lio rolled his eyes as he forgot about that stupid secondary door. As it slid shut, Sebastet spoke to him about who she was up against.

When he found out who she was against, he was surprised at the revelation.

Inwardly he felt a bit conflicted about this.

One half wanted to run the two through with his blade for not only had they posed a threat to his mate, but they also broke her heart.

The other half wanted to stay his hand as killing them would kill Sebastet all over again. Men she had loved and married and buried...would have to be buried yet again.

Lio gripped his blade handle. No matter what...he would protect her....somehow, no matter the cost.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 am
Both brothers looked at each other, and Ishmael slowly walked over to his brother and seemed to vanish as Julius raised his blade. "Apparently you didn't know anything about us either. " Julius stated, his voice echoing oddly as his wings flickered. The faint of hum echoed around him before arcane power emanated from his feet. The wave of energies pulsated against the wall as the mage chuckled, watching the various wards and runes that were around the room began to break. "So, when do I meet your new man Sebastet? You can't honestly tell me you haven't warned him about us and why we are here right?" Julius asked, grinning as he began to approach her. His physical form was flickering like Ishmael would, his grin becoming sadistic.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:45 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Alba Derosso

Sebastet raised one eyebrow as the two brothers somehow managed to merge themeslves into one person. That, she was not expecting. She thought fast on how to react and finally knew she had little choice.

She pushed away from the wall and moved into the room, making sure to walk around 'Julius' by a wide margin as she motioned for Lio to come out of hiding, keeping her eyes on 'Julius' the entire time.

"Alright then... Julius and Ishmael Cartwright, meet Lio Strongclaw. Lio, meet the Cartwright brothers," she introduced the men in a calm voice but made sure she was standing in a spot that she and Lio wouldn't wind up tangled up together if this went as bad as she thought it would.

She deliberately didn't give the brothers any information other than Lio's name, not wanting to give too much away right off. Through their bond, Lio knew as much about the brothers as she did, including the fact that this was a new trick for them.

She gave a soft sigh as she considered the situation then drew her sword, pulling it down but keeping the blade resting along her arm, "Now that everyone has met... I guess this is where the fight starts?" she asked with an inquisitive expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:26 pm
Julius seemed hardly phased by Lio's appearance, his eyes narrowing on Sebastet with a sigh. "Perhaps. I'm more inclined to simply ask you to break the rock and nobody needs to get hurt or die. If you help us.... I can always put in a good word to my Master." He offered, slowly sheathing his blade into its hilt. His wings fluttered a little, slowly dissipating away into nothingness. He didn't really wish to hurt his former love, and deep down neither he or Ishmael wanted to do this. Unfortunately, orders were order, and the brothers could not disobey the greater power.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 am
red Gypsy

[quote="alba derosso]

As Lio came out of hiding he looked down at her former lovers/husbands and found them unimpressive.
He knew they thought the same of him as they too looked over him. Then they had merged into one being, and he frowned as this was something that shouldn't have been possible, but yet it was.

Lio took note of their position in the room and like his mate, had his blade ready.

Things could have exploded at that moment, but then the one named Julius was suggesting that they destroy the stone and then there would be no getting hurt or dying.

The male may have sheathed his sword, but Lio kept his guard up.

Lio knew all he had to know from Sebastets memories, but Lio was not going to trust a dead man.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:22 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Alba Derosso

Sebastet couldn't help it. She really couldn't. When Julius suggested she just give up, she had to laugh. Honestly, it was as if he'd never known her at all, if he could ask her that one at all.

When she could actually communicate again, she shook her head at him, "I can't believe you actually asked me that. Really? Just give up and let a primal dragon loose with the ability to destroy everything I've worked so hard to build? Based on the potential good intentions based of your putting in a good word that he won't destroy this place? Honestly? You just asked me that?

"I have to ask if you've lost what was left of your mind, but I know you have if you can ask me that one," she finally gave a shrug and shook he head with a soft laugh again.

Right before she moved without warning. Her body moved through the air and her legs moved in a one-two kick that forced Julius back away from the stone. When she landed again, she was holding her sword openly across her body as she looked into that face that she'd watched and loved for so long, closing down the memories, "Time to send you two back to the underworld, lover. I don't give in, I don't give up, and I'm sure as hell not going to let anyone destroy my home just for the hell of it," she told him in a low growl.

That low growl was likely enough for Lio and proved that she was going to fight this one instead of giving in and showing her belly to the petty tyrant these two served. Nor was she going to give in to memories of the past for two people that she'd loved and mourned. She'd rather bury them again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

As she moved suddenly and went full on attack, Lio moved as well but he went towards the stone to protect it.

As much as the male lion wanted to kill the unified brothers, it was not his right to take their lives again.

No, it was Sebastets as her attack and growl told him to stay out of her way for now.

If and only if, he saw her falter, Lio would take her place fighting them and remove their head from their shared body. Until then, he guarded the stone as he watched his mate move with deadly intention and grace.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff