Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:48 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet led Khajhan up to her room and tossed her cloak over a chair beside the door then headed over to her closet to change, leaving him to explore as he wished. The other closet held Lio's clothing, more human-style than Hylarr. She'd be packing it all down later, as she had with her other three mates. But she'd probably ignore that elephant for as long as she could.

What Khajhan would probably find more fascinating was the wall of weapons she had. Which was actually most of her wall space... She had a weapon taken from every enemy she'd defeated, as well as the weapons of her previous mates. And now, Lio's sword and daggers would take their place there as well.

She eventually came out of the closet wearing a haltertop that barely covered her and a pair of short-shorts with her daggers still at her thigh. She placed the other daggers on top of a chest at the foot of her bed and set her sword on a special rack beside the chest. Then she crawled up onto the massive bed that rested between the two balcony doors, which were always left open to the breeze. But the tower didn't tace the sun, so she never had to worry about a sunburn in her sleep.

She moved up to the pillows and laid down on her belly, the tip of her tail twitching slightly as she laid her head on her arms instead of the pillows, "Food will be here shortly. They'll bring something good, they usually do. I'll stick with the bottle they bring up for me," she explained softly as she closed her emerald eyes.

With him watching over her, she'd have to wait for the right moment to run. Her skin crawled with the need to run and she'd eventually get the chance, then he'd have to work fast to catch her. But even he had to know that she wasn't going to make it easy on him...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:02 pm
The patient Hunter gets the prey

Red Gypsy

Khajhan Rakhhasin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Khajhan casually moved over to the wall of weapons through the shadows and looked at the weapons with mild curiosity, as he stood there his two swords sharing a sheathe, at the ball of his back, the only thing that can be seen as the hilts of the swords on either side for easy draw. he was amazed by what she had on her wall and eventually turned around when he felt Sebastet come back in, and watched as she moved to the bed and laid down, and moved through the shadows from the wall to a chair and simply sat down “very well, you’ll have no complaints from me.”

As Khajhan sat there his eyes were ever on Sebastet but the shadows seemingly congregated around him, his fur pitch black as was his clothes and armor, were it not for his eyes one would easily miss him considering he doesn’t move all that much and the shadows enjoy moving around him. Khajhan was very attuned with the shadows and without realizing it be completely enveloped in shadows. As Khajhan watched sebastet he couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was, it wasn’t hard to see the appeal in such a female, but it was somewhat obvious that she was simply following tradition, which required him to watch her for three days, hospitality just came along with it, and suspected that she might try to make a run for it when she thought he wasn’t paying attention, it was clear that he would have to anticipate her moves and act when it she least expected it. Khajhan being a shadow hunter he had a few tricks up his sleeve that he doubted she’d be expecting considering the shadows were as alive as he was and both him and the shadows tend to work together more than not, which was painfully obvious by how the shadows moved around him.

though hunting through the shadows never hurts either.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:27 pm
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet said nothing but could feel him watching her. She wasn't quite as attuned to the shadows as he was, but she wasn't blind to them either. Eventually, a pair of servants brought up a basket of food and set the meal up on a table along one wall then left them alone again.

She frowned when they left and opened her emerald eyes to give him a pointed look, "You can drop the shadows for now. Staying in hiding like that right now is likely to get you stabbed around me..." she warned him softly, knowing that she had a point. After all, she knew of him now and staying in hiding was actually little rude.

All she was going to need for now was the bottle of warmed blood on the table. It wasn't exactly what she needed for full nutrition, but it was what she had available. After all, there was a decided shortage of her prefered 'meal' on the island these days...

She finally turned on her side and propped herself up on one elbow facing him, her tail curling over her thighs in the process, "Just bring me the bottle over there. It'll do until I can Hunt," she requested simply, knowing that he had to head to the table for the food anyway.

She wasn't trying to entice him, though. She was simply being herself, however sensual she was naturally. Such was the way with the Hylarr, their feline natures pulling out a naturally sensual side that other races took as seductive instead of natural.

On the table with the covered plates were two bottles. One was a simple light wine to go with the meal, the other was the blood for her.

While she had fed from Lio a few times, she'd deliberately avoided it as much as possible. He had enjoyed her bite, but... Something had felt off when she'd done it, partly because he hadn't wanted her to feed on him during more intimate moments and had wanted it kept to just the feeding. So she'd done it as little as possible with him.

She hadn't wanted to take on any of the blood donors in the castle because they were already donating to other vampires. So she'd ended up limiting herself to just the Hunters. She'd had some very nice 'meals' until they'd somehow disappeared from the island, apparently when Khajhan started killing them all off...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:00 am

Red Gypsy

Khajhan Rakhhasin

Khajhan shrugged as he stood up the shadows just flowed off him as he stepped briefly through the shadows to the table and stood there looking at the bottles and noted that one was a bottle of wine while the other a blood, and just grabbed the bottle with the blood in it and simply stepped over to the bed and offered her it “you’ll have to forgive me, the shadows and I share the same space, I can of course move without them but they follow me wherever I go and settle in around me when I am no longer moving about” he paused as he shifted through the shadows back to the table and sat down examining the meal before him and simply took a bite of some bread and chewed it a moment, and only when he swallowed did he continue, the shadows having already settled around him before he waved them off and followed his command and simply parted making it much easier to see him “live in the shadows as long as I have and they get used to your presence, lend you their strength when you need it, let you know when trouble is near” he stopped as he took a bite of the food and found it surprisingly delicious, it wasn’t that he wasn’t unfamiliar with fine dining but it wasn’t something that he usually ate especially since he had for the longest time lived off the land giving himself just enough time to cook something quick so that the fire could be snuffed out and disappear before anyone could detect his presence.

As he sat there he ate modestly, only eating enough to satisfy his hunger but not so much that it would slow his movement down, and stood up from the table when he was finished and simply looked around a moment before he stepped through the shadows towards the window and just stood there “if I may, why aren’t you feeding properly? It strikes me as odd that you’d utilize the humans and bottles of blood to satisfy your need. Was there not someone you could reliably feed from when you needed it?” his eyes shifted over to her as he turned to face her for a moment before he stepped over to where he had sat moment before and took off the armor, under it was a form fitting clothing that while worn were in good condition, the belt in which held most of his gear, the sheathes for his swords and throwing knives as well as the bolt carrier he kept on since he felt naked without them, taking one leather vambrace off the other having his hand crossbow mounted to it and adjusted it slightly making sure it was still in position before he turned around to face her his arms crossed as he watched her with mild interest, her form was beautiful, the way she spoke caught his attention too well which made him wonder.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:30 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet opened the bottle and took a long slow drink, saying nothing until he finally asked her a question. She closed the bottle and leaned forward to set it on the bedside table where the lingering sunlight would warm it a bit more, then relaxed back on her side again as she watched him remove his armor. She hadn't seen a black-pelted Hylarr in a very long time, aside from Bast.

When he folded his arms and regarded her so solemnly she finally answered him, "Usually, I have more than enough prey that I don't go hungry at all. I could have fed from Lio, but... But he wanted that kept separate from more intimate moments... It... limited... how often I fed. Where he was from, they didn't have vampires. So he wasn't used to those needs..." she explained to him softly to minimize the ever-present hint of a purr her voice held naturally.

That was a very old habit of hers. It kept people from recognizing her as something non-human in a time when it was dangerous. Well, more dangerous than it was now...

She gave herself a slow stretch and settled on the bed again, looking as if she was getting ready for a nap.

"I set myself up for my preferred prey a very, very long time ago. I let them Hunt me at first, then I Hunt them. It keeps the 'game' fair and increases the adrenaline in their blood," she added with a shrug of one shoulder then rolled over onto her back to look up at the ceiling, her hands laced over her bare belly, "I don't like using the blood donors in the castle because they're donating to enough vampires as it is. Some of them do donate for the bottles, and I do use those, but that's simply the way it's been for a very long time," she finished then turned the tables on him.

"As for you... Why stay in hiding? Aside from being rather rude, it speaks to more than you've so far explained. You came to my island, my home, and you never even introduced yourself or let me know you were here. If you had preferred to stay in the forest, I would have had no problem with it. But you could have at least let me know you were here. So, again, why stay in hiding?" she asked him, showing her reasoning for the very good question.

"By the way, after sunset, I have to go into the garden then I have to take care of Lio's things. Just so that you know the plans for my 'day'..." she added in a subtle reminder that he was going to have to keep an eye on her for a little while to keep her from running. She'd still manage that run at some point, then he'd have to catch her. It was just a matter of time.... But for now, she at least gave the appearance of behaving...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:12 pm

Red Gypsy

Khajhan Rakhhasin

Khajhan nodded and grabbed the chair before he shifted through the shadows stopping by the bed and placed the chair down and sat down and just looked at her slightly confused and spoke up “the short story is that’s how shadow hunters like me are, or rather were. We are never seen but we are felt, our job as a hunter and watcher has always kept us in the back of the mind of those we watch over.” Guessing that that wasn’t going to satisfactory he looked over to the table and watched as the shadows consumed the bottle of wine and reappeared in his hand and just opened it taking a small drink of it before he continued “I was from Zoltis village, it was a relatively good sized village with a couple of hundred kinsman living there, and our village was situated between a couple of large hills, of our population there were twenty of us shadow hunters who oversaw the protection and needs of the village, we hunted for the village so that those within wouldn’t have to but we also were the watchers of the village. We were the silent guardians that were not seen, but our presence could be felt. But because of our role in the village we…” he paused to take a drink and continued “we didn’t really socialize with anyone, even though we were there we weren’t really well known among those in the village, and truthfully most really didn’t want to know us we weren’t exactly normal” Khajhan paused as he raised his hand and instantly a small fire appeared in his palm. Slowly the fire changed color to a blue, before it took on an emerald green before it was consumed in arcane fire and once again consumed by the shadows making the flames as dark as his fur before he closed his hand and snuffed out the flame.

Khajhan continued “why didn’t I say anything, well because I’ve always stayed in the shadows, no one’s had any desire to want to know who I was there before or any of the others for that matter. I stayed where my presence could be felt but not seen, though seems the only one’s who seemed aware of my presence were the hunters since they were always moving in large groups and jumping at every shadow though I suspect some of the people from the village were aware that someone was there from the way some of them have acted, possibly they came across the piles of ash left behind from the hunters I killed.” His ears perked up slightly when he realized something “though the group that attacked here was different from the others I’ve seen, weapons and armor aren’t anything I’ve seen before nor the mark on the shoulders” he stopped for a moment as he looked over to the window something seemed to catch his attention for a moment before he looked at Sebastet and continued “it seems a group has passed through my nets on the northeast borders” his face was expressionless even as he stood up and just casually walked over to his armor and put it back on. Looking to his side his back facing Sebastet as he drew on of his sword whips loosening it, which caused it to take on the whip aspect of the weapon. Satisfied the blade immediately reformed into a sword and he sheathed it and looked at Sebastet “why do I not tell anyone that I’m here, it is because my job is to not be seen or known, my presence may be felt but no trace has ever been left to point to me simply because the less people are aware of my existence the less my prey are able to prepare for my arrival, these hunters are clever enough to take the hint that some unseen force is assailing their forces, a couple of the groups have taken to bringing along spell users using generalized spells, traps and sentries, all of them are used with the assumption that they are dealing with someone that can be seen, but they’ve never dealt with someone like me who can disarm and eliminate such things, but because they aren’t setting a net specifically for me I’m able to slip through without an issue” he stepped back over to the chair and sat down again “it is regrettable that I did not make myself known to you, but at the time there was little need to do so, especially since there was little to suggest that anyone would care to know one such as me” Khajhan sat there not entirely concerned by the fact that there was a hunter group currently on the beach, having dealt with them enough he knew where they’d likely go before dark and that made things easier for him, that provided that his charge didn’t become a handful first.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:41 pm
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet listened to him and did understand what he was talking about, but...

She shook her head slightly, "I never meant socializing... I don't socialize, if I can help it. But you should have at least let me know you were here... There are so few of us left... Now...." she stopped there and shook her head again.

She sat up and moved to the foot of the bed, "If more of those are here, then I need to speak to Bast's male... I think his name was Desmond, or something like that... He seemed to know what they were. So he'll have more information on them," she stated simply and headed for her closet to get dressed again.

She thumbed through her leathers and selected a new set, the latest from Borias. He'd been experimenting with patterns again.

Lio had loved her leathers...

She shook her head and refocused. One less Hylarr...

She slid on the new leathers and laced them in place before stepping out into the bedroom. This set directly matched her stripes, almost totally blending in with her fur. It was a haltertop design that laced in the front, pants that rode low on her hips and disappeared into the special boots that allowed them to move easily and silently. She headed for her sword and attached the sheath to the back of her top, set for a downward draw. From there, she looked at her selection of daggers, trying to figure out which ones she wanted to carry.

Admittedly, since it was daylight, she would carry a cloak. But that would simply be a secondary protection with Khajhan and his shadows. It never hurt to be prepared, after all...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:08 am

Red Gypsy

Khajhan Rakhhasin

Khajhan listened and simply nodded as he stood up and watched Sebastet go over to a dresser to get dressed and couldn’t help but find that she was an intriguing female. Eventually he spoke up “hard to say if the group on the beach is indeed the same as the one’s that attacked here but if they are we’ll have to proceed carefully. There is a few places that they are likely to go, as most hunters do tend to reach certain spots before nightfall, one being the caves in the north, and a quite a few specific locations in the forest” Khajhan pulled out a bolt from his quiver at his right hip and loaded it into his crossbow and checked is throwing knives before he continued “if the wolf has information I for one would be interested in knowing who my prey is before I have to hunt them” he was somewhat determined and simply waited while Sebastet finished getting dressed.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:47 pm
Wolfe Garm
Exit

Sebastet didn't say anything else as she finished selecting her daggers and put them into place, a few of those places actually making Khajhan's eyebrows rise. She ignored that as she collected her cloak and laid it over one arm then simply raised one eyebrow at him briefly.

That was his only warning as she stepped sideways into a shadow and dropped into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:12 pm
Red Gypsy

The shadows filled the room without any difficulty, close to Sebastet’s bed the shadows deposited them close to it Khajhan still holding onto Sebastet as she fed. He let her have what she needed aware of what she had taken already, it amazed him just how hungered she was for that which she had so long been denied. Eventually he would ease her away from his neck so that she wouldn’t become to drunk from it knowing roughly what his shadow blood would likely have on her and looked into her eyes when she started to protest and simply planted his lips on hers and held it a moment. When he released it he moved Sebastet to the bed and laid her there before he got in with her his eyes never leaving hers as he settled close to her “I’m yours” was all he said as he simply let instinct take over for him, and whatever thought either of them had was long gone, lost in a passion they’d both never been granted until now.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:05 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet fell into his kiss this time, barely noticing the movement when he laid her on the bed until he joined her. From there, she got just as lost in instinct as he did.

Claws were used to perfection as they stripped each other, though she thought he took a great deal of delight in removing her weapons in particular. After that, he didn't give her much chance to think at all.

In the end, she was curled up with him wrapped around her, their tails twitching lazily over their ankles. She loved the claw marks and bite marks he'd given her, shifting from time to time just to feel them pull a bit. She hadn't felt like this in... Well, to be honest, she'd never felt like this before.

Julius had been a Hunter she'd turned. They'd married, but he'd been so far into the holy aspects of his abilities that he'd always been gentle with her.

D'Aego had been as tame and calm as most elves were.

Chorus hadn't been here very long whenever he was here. As a plains walker, he was gone so much...

Lio had the same animal nature, but he'd tried to tame it. He'd been a little playful from time to time, but it had been rare.

With Khajhan... He pulled at all of her, every aspect of her true nature. He hadn't been worried about her claws and had made sure that she'd feel his claws as well. Even now, she felt his purr rumbling behind her as he moved one hand down her body, tracing her curves as he petted her. From time to time, he'd move his claws through her hair.

He had her torn between sleep and desire right now, feeling more feminine than she had in a very long time. She could feel his own desire for her, his contentment to simply hold her and pet her. And she loved it, reveled in something she hadn't felt in so very long...

Right now, she didn't have to run the island, didn't have to make decisions, didn't have to protect anyone, didn't have to go after idiots with a deathwish, didn't have to worry about anything but laying here with him holding her.

He leaned in and nuzzled at her neck, making her purr go deeper as she shivered for him. By now, he knew all of her sensitive spots and seemed intent on learning the rest of them. She reached up to thread her fingers through his hair to cup the back of his head as he nuzzled her and teased at her neck. She started to turn to ace him but gave a soft gasp when he tightened his arm around her waist to keep her in place.

She got the point. He wanted to tease and pet her but didn't want her to do anything else. She stopped trying to turn over and gave a soft chuckle when he put one leg over both of hers to keep her in place. She could feel how possessive he was right now and she loved it. She'd never had anyone hold her like this, touch her like this. Possessive, dominant, certain, determined, knowing exactly what he wanted and perfectly willing to take it. Right now, he felt like a conqueror behind her, claiming his prize.

With the Hylarr, that was the way it was supposed to be. They weren't human and were never meant to be human. They were cats with their own ways and traditions. They were governed by instinct and nature.

And something about Khajhan set her on fire... She thought it was the fact that he was just as in tune with instinct as she was. Maybe it was...

She let the thought go and simply gave in to him as he nipped at her neck, making her give a soft gasp for him. They'd already been going for hours but she couldn't seem to sleep yet. Especially with him petting her and teasing her...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Song

Khajhan Kept her close, His hand moving gently along her form. He had no intention of letting Sebastet do anything more than simply be there in this moment; he had the situation well in hand and that was all that mattered now. Khajhan felt alive, like this was where he was meant to be from the beginning. He’d never been granted the right of a mate until now, and that felt exhilarating, for the first in his life he was actually happy and content, he really didn’t want to let this moment go even though he knew eventually they were going to have to get up and deal with the matters that were present, and he could tell that Sebastet was enjoying this as much as he was. Once he had assorted his dominance she had settled into him quickly simply letting him make the move, though one thing still remained that he was certain would be a welcome change since they came to be together, he’d earned the right to lay claim and by tradition and instinct he wasn’t about to let this go, not for even a moment.

Khajhan nuzzled her head a bit, his purr deep and penetrative, his arms wrapped around her as he closed any space between them that might have been there, his strength his intent could be felt as he kissed her neck and nipped at it before he came to her shoulder and without hesitation bit down into her shoulder giving them emotional bond they both needed, the mark of who Sebastet belonged to forming on her, as he held her closer still to him and only when his mark was finished did he finally let her move freely, allowing her to do the same to him his eyes watching her, showing a level of love that might have been unfamiliar to her. His actions, his desires were for her and her alone, and he would not shirk from his responsibilities either, he still had a job to do more so now that he had a mate than before and while Sebastet was more than capable of looking after herself, he wasn’t about to let her walk alone for any reason. With the bite came the emotional flood of a past he’d thought he had lost when his own village had been destroyed, when he thought he was fated to walk alone and had resigned to that fate, his steps filled with sorrow and pain for a kin he had thought he had failed to protect when they needed it the most. Now his soul was alive, thrilled for a future he never knew he would ever have, this was something his own shadow bound soul couldn’t wait to see what the future lie with Sebastet by his side.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:01 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet was enjoying the teasing. Then he Marked her. She gave a gasp as the bite and the power hit her, only his hold on her keeping her from moving very far as she cried out from the overload from it all.

In Marking her like this, he showed that he operated on instinct just as much as she did. Instinct said that he had the right to claim her. He'd earned that right and he was claiming it right now. This instinct dated back to the origins of the Hylarr species and had good reason for it. But she hadn't come across anyone that knew the old ways like this. Until now...

When he let her go and let her turn over to face him, she felt everything from him and was even more shocked. Claiming her was one thing. Loving her was something else... She wasn't expecting that. After what Lio had put her through, her feelings for herself had taken a dramatic nosedive.

But she wasn't about to turn him down. Something about him pulled to her in ways she'd never felt before. Before she could think about it, she simply leaned in and gave him her Mark. She had to fight with the vampire side of herself and not feed, but she gave him a Mark worthy of him more than herself.

With that Mark came a very long history of knowledge. She dated so far back that she didn't know how old she was. But she'd seen the humans evolve, seen the demons and elves leave for their own realms, seen other civilizations and races die out, seen wars and disasters, and watched the Hylarr die out slowly... With it came how her confidence had been shattered by each loss as well as how Lio had treated her over the last three years. With it came how she felt about Khajhan, that she didn't feel worthy of him, that she appreciated his skills and knowledge, that she trusted him as she did very few, that she hoped that he wouldn't die on her and leave her alone again, that she loved the way he touched her and spoke to her...

She finally pulled back and met his eyes, raising one hand to caress his cheek then down his chest. She bit her lower lip for a moment, wanting to speak but not wanting to spoil the moment. She didn't expect this. She didn't expect him to actually want her, much less claim her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:26 am
Red Gypsy

Once the mark had formed, the bond between them solidified, the pain of acquiring one was different, nothing like it and could understand the emotional connection to it. Khajhan watched his purr hadn’t dissipated at all but he could tell from how she was acting and how she was feeling that she couldn’t understand why and simply reached up placing a hand on her cheek and spoke up “if all you do is live in the past, seldom will you ever really enjoy the present, you are a strong and a brave woman, someone worthy of my love, not only that you are deserving of it. Don’t worry about the future and what might come, if death is my path I’d still happily face that eventual death with you instead of alone, though considering how little a shadow hunter ages I don’t think you have much to worry about, as I am one with the shadows so to is the shadows one with me, and you” He leaned up and planted a kiss on her lips and held it for a moment before he released it “besides if you are afraid of losing me, means there’s more of you in there than you realize” Khajhan moved his hand to her chest above her heart and smiled “but to let that fear control you isn’t our way, nor is it instinctual, death comes to all eventually, even with my life as much as shadow as the shadows themselves, there may come a day when even I will have to face death either because the shadows have slowed my life as far as it can or someone finally bests me in combat, either case I don’t let the thought of death prevent me from enjoying life, or loving those worthy of such affection.” Khajhan’s tail shifted and wrapped around Sebastet’s waist “let instinct be your guide and you’ll find that there’s more to me than meets the eye, especially with the shadow that is always close” Khajhan gestured around them and pointed out how the shadows moved around them, they shifted about so silently, there presence there only showed just how much a part of the shadows he was “my teacher was like you, though she hadn’t been in this world as long as you, much like all of us who became a shadow hunter she was the one who bound our lives to the shadows so that we could perform our role as a hunter within the shadows without trouble. And like her I’d imagine just about the only way to live longer than what the shadows provide in terms of long lives is to be a vampire as well, but that wasn’t a path my teacher sought for any hunter she created, and simply left us to decide our own path, no matter where it might lead, so you are stuck with me, and for however long that might be” He moved both of his hands to cup her head and smiled as he looked into her eyes.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash