Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:07 am
Red Gyspy

Khajhan listened to what she was saying with interest the memories as she spoke coming up giving him a perspective on what she had been dealing with through their bond. Khajhan's eyes remained on the blade which looked very lethal but what's more is he noticed how the shadows around him seemed to react negatively the his proximity to the blade which gave concern as to what was going on as well as the level of control that was potentially present. At hearing the name of the group his his spun around instantly to look at her, a point of dread briefly slamming into Sebastet along with sour memories of his own reaching her before he reigned in his emotions and spoke up with a more serious tone "I know of the league from my travels" the memory while brief was enough to bring the point across that he had a near death experience with someone from the Xumaltia League. his hands at this point had been very relaxed and by his side, but the thought of the league and what had happened left a very sour taste in his mouth.

as he relaxed his hand came to a spot on his lower back near his tail, the spot still bare from the strike he took during the fight he had with a member of the league before he brought his hand up to the hilt of the sword whip and drew and casually tossed it her way, once she caught it he spoke "look at the crest on the hilt, these weapons once were carried by another, a man by the name of Lord Varistoc Morvaign, i guess he would have been a Lieutenant within the league, like you he was hold up in a location and took much of my time dealing with him once he caught wind that i was around, and i still carry the scar from his blade hitting it's mark, thankfully the shadows took most of the hit but even so i was injured severely"

Khajhan walked over to her and placed his hand around hers and simply moved her thumb close to the activation switch allowing the fixed blade to go slack and whip like and simply stepped back to let her do with as she likes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:04 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet knew how to use the weapon, of course. But for now, she simply reset it and handed it back to him. She took back Raducan's blade and put it back on the wall then crossed back to him and reached up to gently caress his cheek, "We'll have to deal with that threat later... For now... We have a pack of idiots to destroy... We need the others to see the armory, we need to lure Cyrus in, and we need to make sure that the island is free again..." she said softly then gave a soft sigh and offered a small smile.

"After all of that... We just need to figure out how to separate me from the wards on the island... That way, we can freely Hunt down the real leader of the Xumaltia and end that threat permanently..." she offered, knowing that they had to eliminate the cause of those nightmarish memories they both carried.

She moved up on her toes to give him a tender kiss then smiled briefly before she headed for the doorway, intending to get things taken care of quickly so that she could simply enjoy the sanctuary he was quickly becoming for her. She wanted to lose herself with him for about a week straight. But that couldn't happen until the island was safe. And she was going to ensure that safety with a determination that would have frightened most... Khajhan, she knew, would understand it where others wouldn't...

She knew her duty to the island, to the sanctuary she'd created, to the people here that relied on her to keep them safe... She knew her duty... But she also loved this island... It was the home she'd wanted as a young Hylarr... She needed to have her home safe again...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash