Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Briar woke up a few hours after she had gone to bed. Having nothing else to wear, she changed back into her damp clothes, briefly took advantage of the restroom, and made her way back to the dining hall.
Once she had arrived, she took a seat at the table, unsure of what else to do. She was used to skipping meals, so no breakfast wasn't too much of a change to her; actually, she was still a bit full from the ice cream.
She wondered what it was going to be like to work in the castle. She'd heard plenty of fairy tales about enchantments and magic and whatnot, and an extremely childish part of her wanted to imagine that something amazing was going to happen here.
She was nervous about meeting new people. What if they looked down at her? It would be nothing new, but for some reason the thought made her nervous.
She rested her head on the table, wondering what she'd gotten herself into. She waited for something, anything, to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:20 pm
"Are you okay?" asks Fenrir, walking up behind her.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:30 pm
She picked up her weary head and sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said with minor distress, "J-just nerves, I guess..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:13 pm
Fenrir takes a seat next to her, "Nervous about what? Babysitting? Don't be. I've never seen a more well behaved child my entire life. It's a cake walk."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:21 pm
She laughed. "That's the thing! I'm used to spoiled kids, not nice ones!" she admitted, smiling.
She gave a heavy sigh and said, "What's the kid's name again?"
She knew the name; she just wanted to be one hundred percent positive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 pm
"Rose. Rose Macafee. And you'll probably have to watch B.E.N. aswell." he responds.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:26 pm
A chill went up Briar's back as Fenrir said the name. "R-right," she said, "I can definitely try..."

"Oh, Rose darling?"
"M-my name's Briar, mother."
SMACK!
"Don't back-sass me! I'll call you what I want, you ungrateful child!"
"B-but, but I didn't-"
SMACK!
"Y-y-yes, Mother! Of course!"
"Heheh, good."

She ground her teeth and convinced herself not to let the name get to her. "S-so, what're you planning on doing today?" she asked, hoping to take her mind off of one of her stress-triggers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 pm
"Hmm... I don't really know. I don't have anything planned really. Anything you want to do?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm
"Other than possibly meeting the queen and Rose," she said, forcing out the name, "nothing really."
She smiled. "Maybe you could give me a tour of the place? I bet there's some interesting rooms here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 pm
"Well, whenever you want that tour, just let me know. I'm free all day." replies Fenrir.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am
Briar smiled, still too tired to flirt much. "We could do it now, if you're up for it." she teased. The thought of spending the day with him both excited and intimidated her, and this was big- she never felt intimidated.
Of course, he had been making her feel all kinds of emotions that she had either forgotten or never knew existed, so this really came as no suprise to her.
Part of her wanted to get to the bottom of these feelings, and the other part just wanted to be with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 am
"Alright. Do you want any breakfast first?" he asks, motioning to the kitchen and the table with assorted breakfast food on it.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:47 am
Draid walked by Fenrir and Briar. Dressed casually, which was weird for him. "Hey, Fen. Your new girlfriend? She's cute." He walked out of th castle to do his freerunning rounds for the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 am
((Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh when I read that! blaugh ))

Briar blushed and shifted in her seat. Was it that easy to see them as a couple?
Part of her hoped so.
"U-uh, no thanks, I'm good." she said, responding to Fenrir's question. She stood up and started to walk towards the door. She looked back and said with a smile, "You gonna come, or do you just wanna watch me leave?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:55 am
(( I don't believe we've met. I'm Draiden. Draid for short. I'm like the wise and funny grandpa of the guild.))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff