Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm
This is a place of cutthroats; pick pockets, murderers, Hunters, prostitutes, and the lowest of the lowest. There are taverns, inns, and numerous shops that sell weapons, armor, potions, poisons, and any manner of thing you could wish. For a price, of course.

Enter at your own risk....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:33 pm
Lareth could see different various humanoids and other creatures coming out to see what was going on. As he approached, some ran but many stayed, looking him over to gauge him. Perhaps they thought they could kill him, steal from him, or something, but Lareth was in no mood to play.

"Where is the one called Goh?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Lareth's question got him a response, just probably not the one he was hoping for. As one, the villagers pointed to the castle in the distance then gave ironic laughs that said they didn't think he'd survive the trip there or escape the place alive. Then they promptly left him alone, leaving him in a now deserted street. None of them wanted to be around anyone who willingly went looking for Goh...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 pm
Lareth was surprised at the easy answer they gave him, but their laughter had him fuming.
He flicked fireballs at all the buildings except the tavern.

"Damn swine can all live together."

He looked towards the castle and sent Goh his first and only warning. Lareth set the ground from where he stood from the village up to the castle on fire. In fact he even decided to destroy part of Goh's castle. He smiled as he vanished in flame to appear outside the castle.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:38 pm
Ravor sat in the corner of the One eyed wench's tavern, his boots up on the table as he drank the foul tasting brew the bar keep gave him. Many left him alone since his first visit as he had killed three men by suffocating them with his magic.
He drank away looking at the rabble around him.

"Not one with enough chaos in them. Just sad...really...I had hoped the violent ones were more unstable."

Ravor looked over to the entrance as Zuko came in looking tired and more deranged than ever.

He smiled.

He loved his pet. All Ravor had to do was stroke the mans ego and offer more power each time, but everytime Zuko took more power, the side effect was that more of his soul was consumed by the chaos......soon he would have a mindless yet powerful attack dog.

With one devout minion, Ravor would make sure the reign of chaos would take over several realms and strengthen him to the point of where not even his siblings could put him to sleep and cage him again.

Zuko felt so alive! Never had he had so much power! He felt invincible but at the same time, he always felt a bit queasy. It would probably pass he always thought.
This Ravor.....such a god! While the elven gods were all but silent, one had shown him favor. One powerful enough to help him destroy those centaurs and Layla.
Oh how he loved her...but since that filthy centaur touched her, he had to kill her. Help her redeem herself in the eyes of the gods for going out of her species to mate....he would miss his beloved, but not before he would give her the pleasure of his company in front of her tribe of horsemen.
He had just come back from retrieving some information for his new master as he sat down.

Ravor looked semi amused as he could read the man's thoughts. Twisted and going insane. Quite a turn on.....
The god peeled an apple.
"So...what did you find out and will we be able to use the pawns I mentioned?"

"All but two of those you sent me to find are still alive. Though I suggest caution my lord. One is on the fringe....he could betray you."

Zuko licked his lips and Ravor handed the nasty grog to him. He took a drink with thanks and ran a hand through disheveled hair.

"The presence of your sister is very strong on the island as well. If you outright attack the island, your sister will show up before your power can be used to its optimum potential.
Many worship her and it could present a problem."

He took a breath.

" And as you suggested, there are areas where the veil between the worlds and realms are quite thin. I found several other areas as well that could be of use my lord."

Ravor smiled and tossed the peel away as he cut a slice of apple and munched on it. Soon he thought. Soon he could get his powers in full gear and teach everyone a lesson. He could destroy his twin and make that Wren another slave. With Rowan out of the way.....destroying Wrens mind and enslaving her would be easy. Her power would help him greatly against the other gods...and he could rule on high easily.

"Good work Zuko.....you earned a reward."

He chuckled inwardly as the deranged elven male looked surprised.

"Oh yes.....you know what I gave you last time....well you can have it again tonight."

Zuko seemed giddy and Ravor cut another apple slice and offered it to Zuko, who leaned forward and took the offered fruit with his mouth. Ravor's eyes brightened.

"Now before all that, I need a bit of energy.....care to strum up some for me?"

As he got an enthusiastic nod he waved the elf away who was up and running out of the tavern. Soon there was yelling and fighting from outside. Soon smoke could be smelled as chaos erupted outside.

Ravor shivered as it was pure energy that flowed into him.
"Oh my....that little dog will really have to be rewarded tonight....."

***************************************************************************************  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:08 pm
Ilea went to the village, her emotional turmoil sending those that lived here into hiding, fearing why she was here. She pulled one of the mercenaries out of hiding and harshly ordered him and his compatriots to search out Esabel, fully able to feel that the girl had formed a portal to this realm somewhere.

As they scrambled to obey her, she set about her own search for the girl.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:22 am
Ravor was outside admiring the scenery when he felt her come into the village. The aura was dark and muddled. Not chaotic at all but just dark. Almost as if it were a shadow of another....

He watched as the woman entered the village and got the lazy mercs up and running her errand.

Ravor munched on some dry bread, bored as he watched the woman assert her authority over the weak. Whatever she was up to, she did not seem pleased, and the frown on her face made her quite unattractive.

Ravor turned his head as Zuko came up with another male and smiled. There was just enough chaos in the new companion, Ravor would be able to break him easily.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:31 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ilea frowned when she saw the two strangers, but left them alone since they didn't have anything to do with what she was supposed to be doing. As she organized the search, something caught her attention, making her turn her head in the direction of the swamp. She could feel the energies moving through there and almost dismissed the entire thing...

Until she felt something that had to be an Incubus' powers deliberately tearing up the compound that had been built there. She knew of the woman who had taken up residence out there, of course. That interview with Goh had been fairly unremarkable but still memorable, with Goh giving the woman his permission to do as she pleased out there as long as she didn't interfere with him.

As Ilea sorted through that powerful surge, her face cleared into interest, showing her beauty for all to see. Then she directed a few of the mercenaries to the swamp to see what had happened to Kula. After that, though, she felt something else that drew her attention to the graveyard on the other side of the castle from here. That unique mix of chaotic energy could only be coming from Esabel and she headed in that direction personally...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:09 pm
As the woman paid them no mind, Ravor didn't give her a second thought. She seemed too pre occupied with whatever she was doing and that was fine with him.

As Ravor spoke with the man beside Zuko, he felt that tendril of strong Chaotic Energy from nearby. He blinked as it was a surprise to feel such power that was as pure as Zuko's.

Ravor gave them both instructions on heading to Vampire Island to get the next recruit and await for him there. When no one was looking, he took them behind the tavern and opened a portal and allowed them to go through. He then sealed it up and vanished himself, off to see who was giving off that delicious power.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:27 pm
Ashton chuckled darkly to himself as he swept his way through the dank village. He had walked away from yet another fight unscathed. Well, he had gotten his jacket singed more than he would have ooed by that impudent brat, Jack. Nevertheless, his mood couldn't be broken. The vampire had gotten in a very good beating and even discovered the identity of the elusive Cat.

And what an identity! Who would've thought that the little, skinny blonde girl he had encountered years ago would turn out to be an infamous (and untalented) Hunter? Ashton couldn't help but smile at the new possibilities this opened up. Chaney, the Cat's real persona, could turn out to be a very useful tool to him if she was anything like her mother. Oh, her mother...who could forget? She was insane, yes, but she looked away an interesting power that Ashton had seeked to use for his advantages. Of course, turning someone into a vampire would either strengthen that power, or cause them to lose it. Chaney's mother lost it, and from then became useless.

But this blonde girl could be his new hope. And if that was the cause, she was in for a much moee worse fate than death.

Unable to control his glee, Ashton found the vendor of ancient books, and purchased just the one he needed. The cover was craked leather in deeper blues and greens, the pages were yellowed at the edges, the text was a mix of ancient runes. Oh, yes , Ashton chuckled again, Much more worse than death indeed.  

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:12 pm
Scar Face Labelle

Kavita noticed there didn't seem to be many people around at this hour, all except for the occasional brawl taking place out on the streets. The hood of her cloak concealed all her facial features, except for the vibrant glowing of her demonic amber eyes. In this type of profession, Kavita saw it as important to not let her identity be known. On a sheet of paper she carried, there was an accurate sketch of someone's face, the face of the person who Kavita had been commissioned to hunt. Unlike most other hunters, she did not limit herself to hunting just one being, but rather all of them, as long as she was offered an incentive to do so.

Kavita remained inconspicuous, doing this by camouflaging against the shadows as she swiftly weaved her way through the streets, until she was within an alleyway beside a crowded tavern. Using the uneven bricks that the walls of the building were made of, she climbed up along the side of it and entered through a half-broken window. Once inside, she perched herself on one of the rafters that stretched across building, high above the action. From this vantage point, Kavita was able to spot her target, who was the bartender himself. He was a man who'd committed many crimes, or so she'd heard, either way someone wanted him dead and she'd been commissioned to deliver that. Moving within silence, Kavita slowly drew out her crossbow, only to then take careful aim and fire a swift shot to the neck. With the poison arrow striking him there, it was enough to kill him in an instant. A few screams from those on the floor below broke out through the bar. Not allowing another moment to pass, Kavita leaped back out through the window, making a swift exit before her presence could be known.

She ran quickly through the streets until she was far away from the scene, using the various alleyways as shortcuts and keeping close to the shadows. She remained in silence, only pausing once she felt she was a safe distance away from where the scene had taken place. But even then, Kavita was still careful to remain hidden, doing this by utilizing some of her manipulation over the darkness and allowing her figure to half dissipate into the shadows themselves. Cautiously, the demoness next began to survey where she was, and was able to recognize the area. Her gaze landed on the male nearby who was making the purchase of an old looking leather book, and Kavita found herself unable to control her curiosity, for that was no ordinary vendor but one of ancient books. She knew this based off her own experiences, since many years ago she had purchased a book on the dark magic of demons from this same vendor. But Kavita was also aware that most people usually didn't go out of their way to purchase such types of books without a purpose in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:25 pm
Dreamatic

Flipping through the pages of the old book, Ashton could hardly contain his excitement! Oh how he wanted to start his plans now. But, with his sudden lack of servants, something that was partially his fault, the vampire was momentarily stuck. He couldn't try to take the girl if she was anywhere near that Jack fellow. He would certainly become a little toaster than he would have liked. No, he needed someone else to go for him.

Screams piercing through the relatively quiet atmosphere disrupted Ashton's train of thought. He wasn't very interested, it was highly unusual for cries of distress and fear to ring out loudly. His sensitive ears were now ringing slightly with the pitch of the hollers. Shrugging, he returned to his book. Until, something caught the very corner of his eye. Oh, yes, he was having that feeling of being watched.

"It's rude to stare, deary." Ashton called in the general direction of where he saw the slight movement. He hated being watched, it was instinctual to a vampire to be the watcher not the watchee. His eyes focused on the barely visible shape of a figure who seemed to be half absorbed into the dark shadows that fell about the place. He raised an eyebrow and went back to his work, pretending to be uninterested.  

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 pm
Scar Face Labelle

Though Kavita kept blended with the shadows, she knew that the unnatural flicker of them would signal her presence. If she wanted, she knew she could make herself become completely invisible along with them, however this was not her intention at the moment. Now that Kavita had finished her last kill of the night back at the bar, she was in need of forging new business deals. Her demonic instincts made her strangely attuned to sensing those that most would refer to as having 'negative' intentions, yet Kavita saw those particular types as the best ones to form business deals with, since they were the most obliging.

But whether the intentions of someone where good or bad, Kavita didn't mind, for her point of view remained unbiased to such things. She was willing to hunt for either side, as long as there was an incentive for her to do it. The lastest thing she'd been given in exchange for her 'business deal' of taking care of the bartender, was a locket shaped like a crescent moon with magical properties tied into it, helping to enhance her demonic instincts. Kavita remained silently watching, curious as to what the person in front of her true intentions were, given the vibe her demonic side had sensed. Perhaps this situation could be the beginning of a new business deal on her part.

The female hunter had not been expecting him to call out to her right away, yet she chose to reply anyways. "Hmm... Is that so? My apologies, I'll keep that in mind." Kavita's smooth soprano voice responded eloquently, a hint of dark laughter tinting her words. It was then that her figure turned to the shadows entirely, and they vanished for a brief instant only to reappear at the opposite end of the street. Once there, they clouded together, until Kavita's figure was fully in view, now standing only a few feet away from him. Though the hood of her cloak was drawn over her head, underneath it one could subtly see the elegant features of her face, along with the blaze of her amber eyes and the red color of her cascading hair. Many various weapons were strapped to the female demon as well, including a sword and crossbow. "I don't think one would be wandering this late out at night, in a place such as this, unless they had a specific purpose in doing so." Kavita began to inquire as her curiosity got the better of her. She chose to get straight to the point, for that's how she always was when it came to matters such as these.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:22 pm
Dreamatic

Ashton's lips twitched as the figure took the bait. Her voice, a wonderfully high one at that, replied with light sarcasm. Glancing up from the book in a disinterested manner, he noticed first the woman's eyes. They were a brilliant ember, of which her flowing hair framed beautifully. He could just make out the delicate feature of her face.

Of course, none of that mattered at the moment. Ashton couldn't help but smile as soon as she eluded to a form of business. Nodding, he looked up the street, just over the woman who possessed a remarkable ability of shadow manipulation. "I'm not one to brag, but I possess quite an array of interesting items. Books on Magic, enchanted jewelry, charms, gold." Price was not an issue to the ancient vampire. His aristocratic family had made sure that he was well taken care of.

"Aye, specific purpose indeed." He held oulled from within his heavy and dark jacket a medium sized, green fabric poach. He tossed it towards the girl, it jingled deliciously. "Let's have that be the down payment for this little deal." He closed the book and held it up for her to look at. "In this book, there is a spell that I am very capable of performing. U fortunately for me, I am missing a certain...ingredient. I need you to get it for me." He held up a small piece of cloth. It was black and stained with blood. "The ingredient I need is blonde, annoyingly stubborn, and somewhere in the vicinity of a certain Hunter named Jack. You need to get her and bring her to me. As soon as possible. She's injured. I need her alive. I also need information. You see, she has a certain ability, or at least I think she does, and I need to know if she's showing any signs of that yet. We clear?  

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:57 pm
Scar Face Labelle

Kavita was pleasantly surprised to see his smile when she proceeded to subtly bring up the matters of business. This was enough to let her know that he was open to the offer of it. She already assumed that he would be able to guess what type of business she was in, given her attire and the various weapons that were strapped to her. "Hmm... Gold I could get from anyone. It's items pertaining to magic that catch my attention. Or, here's a fun fact, besides relentless murder and... exterminations, I happen to be fond of art as well." Kavita stated, and though there was a disconnected sense of playfulness briefly residing in her voice, it quickly faded. The thrill of the hunt was something Kavita enjoyed, something that she even found comfort in, yet she did not regard her job lightly. When it came to hunting, that was something she took seriously, even more so when it came to the development of hunting strategies.

For the time being, Kavita remained silent, listening to all that he had to say and the information that he provided. Already, she was beginning to consider all the possibilities to go about this particular job. If the girl was injured, that would make her task easier... However if the girl was 'guarded' in a sense, that would make it harder. "So you want her back alive... Well, that certainly is not any fun, but yes, we are clear. And I accept this offer." Kavita said as she caught the fabric poach and stashed it away into her pocket. "Information is something I can most certainly get, and I will try to capture her to the best of my abilities." Though Kavita was now curious wondering as to what the spell he mentioned actually was, she did not say anything more, but a thoughtful look of curiosity could be seen subtly dancing across the delicate features of her face.

But it was then that she remembered something. "Ah, yes... Before I go, I'll need you to sign something, with only a small drop of blood." Kavita said as she slipped out a piece of paper. On it, there was the crest of her own personal insignia as a hunter, along with a map of the land and a small dot that marked where they both were. Through this type of signature of blood being dripped onto the paper, Kavita would be able to teleport to him based on where he was on the map, but only during the period that their deal lasted for. That way, it would enable her to reach him faster once her task was complete.  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff