Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:30 pm
Dreamatic

Ashton nodded approvingly. Now that he had a Hunter going about and getting what he needed, he felt relaxed. The mere possibilities this opened up were countless. He could see nothing but success no matter which route this little event took. Chuckling to himself, the vampire clasped the book in his hands and stores it away beneath the dark expanse of his attire.

"Excellant. Now, she doesn't have to be in perfect condition, but no where near death. I need her relatively sturdy." The vampire confirmed. He glanced the woman over quickly. Yes, she would be the one to get the job done. He didn't miss the quizzical look in her eyes either. "Perform your duties well and perhaps I will award you with information as well as fine art." Ashton smirked and turned to leave before the woman requested just one more thing.

The vampire groaned. He didn't like having someone know his location. That defeated the point of mystery or secrecy. It would be a liability if this piece of paper fall into the wrong hands.

But, he needed the girl.

"Fine." Ashton agreed and bit into the palm of his hand. Turning his hand over the paper, the vampire squeezed his hand a small drop fell onto the parchment. He wrapped his hand in his cloak and glanced around for any prying eyes. People would do anything for money, and he didn't need any rats spoiling his plans. "Now go and find her. If there's anything information at all, relay it to me at once."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:33 pm
Scar Face Labelle

Once the contract was complete, Kavita made sure to carefully fold it and stash it away safely into a miniature satchel, which was secured to the side of her leg. She listened to what he had to say and gave the nod of her head. "Don't worry, I'll get all the information I can, and I'll do my best to capture her should there be an opportune moment." Kavita responded calmly. Knowing that the girl was injured and within the company of another, she was able to presume that the location of them would most likely be that of a hospital. "I'll be on my way then, see you later." She said with a slight smirk dancing across her lips. The shadows crept closer to Kavita, their dark shapes beginning to coil around her. The figure of Kavita began to turn a hazy translucent shade, as she became one with the shadows themselves until she was no longer in sight. After her disappearance, the natural setting of the atmosphere resumed, the shadows and the darkness of the night falling still once again.

Exit~  

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:26 am
Ashton watched as the woman disappeared from his sight in a mix of shadows. A remarkable talent that he would love to have on his side, but for now he had his mind focused on only one certain ability. With a sinister chuckle he began arranging plans in his head on how to go about extorting that hopeful power for his purposes. Evil grin plastered to his face, Ashton swept through the village preparing his future.

[Exit. Stupid short post.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:39 am
Wednesday found a lone sailor at the dock. She was wearing very little clothing and she was wet from the sea. Her eyes looked up to the older man pleadingly with her hands behind her back. "Sir, I'm lost. Will you help me?"

A disturbing smile, missing teeth, crawled over the man's lips. Mischief was clearly on his mind. He gestured for her to go on ahead of him. "Uhm... I'd rather you lead the way, please." Wednesday said, slightly lowering her head. Reluctantly, he turned away. She followed with a platinum dagger in her hand.

The man had been drawn to the dark areas of the village until they were behind a building. He became tired and sat on a barrel, offering Wednesday a seat on his lap. When she refused, he grabbed her arm. With that, she took the dagger with her other hand and dug it into his throat with a slice. Blood was quickly everywhere as he lost consciousness.

Gaining her arm back, Wednesday leapt back to get as little blood on her as possible. Carefully, she reached for a piece of his shirt that was ripped and wiped off her blade.

Coming around to the front of the building, she saw it was a tavern. Relieved, she walked in and sat down in an empty spot. She put her blade on the table and ordered a drink. The bar-maid gave her a look of disapproval. Wednesday knew she looked really young, and she wasn't exactly dressed modestly. It was whatever.

Allistyr

Divine Punk

10,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image

┎̄̋ͨͤ̅̉͗̏̔̓̂̂ͤ͗̀̚͏┈̸̧ͩ͋ͬͨ̏͑̅̉ͬ̈́̉͝┈̂ͦ̈̒ͯ̓ͫ͘҉͏┈̓ͥ͛̾̈́┈̿ͥ̅̎͑̔ͩ̽̅̾̏ͨ̆͆͐͜┈ͩ̅̊ͩ̄͒̊̅̾̂͆̉ͨ̚̚͡͞┈͆̐̓ͯͪ̒̓ͮ̃┈̶͗͊̊̍ ̛̈̓E͟ver̿̂̓̚y̷̛͆ͮ̀̋ͣͨ̇̀͂̄͊ ͥBě̊ͫ̽̋͐ͧg͌͗ͬ͑ͬ͆͆ͪ̋͑i̶ǹ̛͞nȋͦ̆̐͋͐͆͆̐̏͋́̕n͑͌͌g͂̐͌̓ͮ̽ͤͮ̅ͩ̇̾́́̚͢ ̂̐̔ͣͦ̑̏̏́ͪͮ͑́H̉ͦ̄̃̅̊́̉͐ͯ͒͑̉̕͠͞ã͂̏͑ͣ̓̋̆͌̚s ̔̍̂͊̾ͮͯͨ̎̓̏Aͦͣ̄̓ͥ͋̎̂̿ͬ̈́ͯ̓ͦ̚n̨͝ ̢́͢E͂͑nd̛̈́̔̔ͥͪ̿̋͂͋̉͋̑̃̕͠ ̾̆ͯ̿┈̷̓ͩ̓̿̂̚┈̵ͧͬ┈┈͋̐ͨ̄̇͐͊ͫ̊̓̒ͩ̇̇҉̸͞┈̡́͒̿ͧͯ┈┈̇̀ͦͬ͛ͪ┒͆́̊̎͛ͨ̈́̆͗̉̀ͧ̔ͣ́̕

̲̲F̲̲r̲̲e̲̲y̲̲j̲̲a̲̲ ̲̲S̲̲i̲̲n̲̲b̲̲a̲̲d̲̲

[̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅:̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅p̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅] l [̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅x̲̲̅̅:̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅F̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅] l [̲̲̅̅A̲̲̅̅g̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅:̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅1̲̲̅̅4̲̲̅̅5̲̲̅̅] l [̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅h̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅

┖̀͝┈̢̤̤͉̹͚̪̟͕͟┈┈͍͎̗̩͔͜┈̨̱͙̦͇̹̦͞͝┈͏͔̠┈̠̯̳̯̟̯͎̬̝̰͖̬ͅ┈͍̰͔̱͎┈̗̹͔̗┈̛͏̱̼̺͎̹͖͈͇̝̪͚͙̟͉̹┈ ̴̭̼͙̝E̸͘͘v͜͞er̨̡͏͓͍͚̪̣͓̣̜̝͍͉͓̬̦̩y͓̠̭̦̰̭͙͉͍̥͈ͅ ̼̟͍ͅE̗̳̯n̸͎̟͇͔̖͔̲͍̝̱̯̼̟͍̖̕͘d̰̤̩̪̜͇̫̞̠̫̤̗̳͓̭͢ M͏̱̤̺̪͕͖̞͉͘͢ust͏̜̬͡ ͔͇̣́͘C̪o̡͖͠m̢̧̖͉̪̠̼̲̫̫̗͇ḙ̟̖̜̮͓̞̼̞̼̺̘̼̣̀͟͝ ́͢͝┈͖̰͉̝͡┈̴̝͚͈̯̙͔̠̲̱̱̞̝̝͘͢ͅ┈̵̦̻̳̱̥͓̖̮̹̘͎͈͢┈̧͏҉̤̖̮͖̖̦┈̳̝̥̹̤̝̼̟͓̝̦͘͟͞┈̸̡̛┈̪̤̟̬̲̯͇͍̰̝̪̤ͅ┈┈̟̪̪̞̘̱̺̠┚͉̱͇̙͙̫̫̺̬͕̤͜

It was of the most tenebrous night with a heavy ponderous fog that surrounded the area; a fog thick enough to coat the very air that one was breathing, making it arduous to visually perceive while a light drizzle steadily flowed down from the heavens as if fighting the struggle of dissipation. A metaphorical representation of the life of the adolescent lass, albeit not so puerile in authenticity, whose hair of raven ebony locks flowed down behind milky white flesh that was as pale as a corpse. Hues of emerald shown brightly through the night as if neon in base. The smell of absolute desolation and thievery was in the air. One did not have to go far to be taken in by the absolute horrors and atrocities that went on here. She doubted anyone here was authentically inculpable. It was just the place for someone like her to hide for the upcoming dawn.

Ambulating into what she surmised must be a tavern of dark oak and cobbled stone she opened the creaky door and shut it, the mass of chattering hesitated for a second upon her ingression into the establishment as if beckoning an acknowledgement of her subsistence when in actuality it was nothing more than those surrounding checking the availability of a target, most likely. Or had she grown too execrative and untrusting of those who authentically lived? Nevertheless the rampant roar of conversation anon once more filled the diminutive smelly tavern, as if a chorus of laughs, talks of grandiose, the smell of hops, potatoes, rancid cooking, and body odor filled the main room she quietly ambulated to a table in the far back corner, one of the most tenebrous in the tavern which was not well lit and she took her seat with a wall to her back. It would be hard to optically discern her, but one thing would be pellucid, her effulgent neon emerald eyes that shown through. From her she would commence optically canvassing people, shifting through their information, and wondering who she should take. She wondered if there were even any people near that caliber but she would not ken for quite awhile as the conversation itself was marginally fascinating.

People spoke and people spoke. They spoke of trivialities. Women taken perforce, children sold, people glommed, heists conducted, hits carried out, monsters slain. The last made her proximately chuckle. She wasn't sure if the those speaking were drunk and bluffing their own proposed aptitude or if they were tougher than they looked. She had doubted a single one of those humans, if they even were hunters, had ever genuinely hunted a Reaper afore. Surely not, because they were still alive. She kenned she should pick a target anon, but the hastier she was the sooner there would be more commotion, and maybe a true hunter would show. Not that that would not make for a frolicsome fight, but if it was not their time, or proximate to it, she would have no reason to endeavor to retract their life force for the claiming. She wondered though, was there anyone even here worth her time?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:15 pm
xxMomongaxx

Through the door a rather scruffy-looking character entered and headed straight for the bar, ordering the worst form of rot-gut they had in the place. It was some pretty stiff stuff and acted as a good acid in some situations. He slammed that one back and ordered a second one before he turned to face the silenced tavern and looked them over for a silent moment.

He slammed the second drink back before he spoke in a voice that was almost hoarse from the drinks, certainly rough enough to fit in here though, "Got a new boss up at the castle... Don't know what happened to Goh, but Ilea's back with some demon that's looking to be worse than Goh was. They're securing the castle now. You can bet that this place will be next. Be ready for it when it comes," he said the news in a voice that shook with fear as much as the booze before he headed upstairs to take up a bed in one of the rooms on the second floor.

One got the impression that he pretty much lived here but passed on information from the castle to the populace. Still... One had to wonder what had frightened him that much....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:27 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image

┎̄̋ͨͤ̅̉͗̏̔̓̂̂ͤ͗̀̚͏┈̸̧ͩ͋ͬͨ̏͑̅̉ͬ̈́̉͝┈̂ͦ̈̒ͯ̓ͫ͘҉͏┈̓ͥ͛̾̈́┈̿ͥ̅̎͑̔ͩ̽̅̾̏ͨ̆͆͐͜┈ͩ̅̊ͩ̄͒̊̅̾̂͆̉ͨ̚̚͡͞┈͆̐̓ͯͪ̒̓ͮ̃┈̶͗͊̊̍ ̛̈̓E͟ver̿̂̓̚y̷̛͆ͮ̀̋ͣͨ̇̀͂̄͊ ͥBě̊ͫ̽̋͐ͧg͌͗ͬ͑ͬ͆͆ͪ̋͑i̶ǹ̛͞nȋͦ̆̐͋͐͆͆̐̏͋́̕n͑͌͌g͂̐͌̓ͮ̽ͤͮ̅ͩ̇̾́́̚͢ ̂̐̔ͣͦ̑̏̏́ͪͮ͑́H̉ͦ̄̃̅̊́̉͐ͯ͒͑̉̕͠͞ã͂̏͑ͣ̓̋̆͌̚s ̔̍̂͊̾ͮͯͨ̎̓̏Aͦͣ̄̓ͥ͋̎̂̿ͬ̈́ͯ̓ͦ̚n̨͝ ̢́͢E͂͑nd̛̈́̔̔ͥͪ̿̋͂͋̉͋̑̃̕͠ ̾̆ͯ̿┈̷̓ͩ̓̿̂̚┈̵ͧͬ┈┈͋̐ͨ̄̇͐͊ͫ̊̓̒ͩ̇̇҉̸͞┈̡́͒̿ͧͯ┈┈̇̀ͦͬ͛ͪ┒͆́̊̎͛ͨ̈́̆͗̉̀ͧ̔ͣ́̕

[̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅c̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅:̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅p̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅] l [̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅x̲̲̅̅:̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅F̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅] l [̲̲̅̅A̲̲̅̅g̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅:̲̲̅̅ ̲̲̅̅1̲̲̅̅4̲̲̅̅5̲̲̅̅] l [̲̲̅̅T̲̲̅̅h̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅m̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅

┖̀͝┈̢̤̤͉̹͚̪̟͕͟┈┈͍͎̗̩͔͜┈̨̱͙̦͇̹̦͞͝┈͏͔̠┈̠̯̳̯̟̯͎̬̝̰͖̬ͅ┈͍̰͔̱͎┈̗̹͔̗┈̛͏̱̼̺͎̹͖͈͇̝̪͚͙̟͉̹┈ ̴̭̼͙̝E̸͘͘v͜͞er̨̡͏͓͍͚̪̣͓̣̜̝͍͉͓̬̦̩y͓̠̭̦̰̭͙͉͍̥͈ͅ ̼̟͍ͅE̗̳̯n̸͎̟͇͔̖͔̲͍̝̱̯̼̟͍̖̕͘d̰̤̩̪̜͇̫̞̠̫̤̗̳͓̭͢ M͏̱̤̺̪͕͖̞͉͘͢ust͏̜̬͡ ͔͇̣́͘C̪o̡͖͠m̢̧̖͉̪̠̼̲̫̫̗͇ḙ̟̖̜̮͓̞̼̞̼̺̘̼̣̀͟͝ ́͢͝┈͖̰͉̝͡┈̴̝͚͈̯̙͔̠̲̱̱̞̝̝͘͢ͅ┈̵̦̻̳̱̥͓̖̮̹̘͎͈͢┈̧͏҉̤̖̮͖̖̦┈̳̝̥̹̤̝̼̟͓̝̦͘͟͞┈̸̡̛┈̪̤̟̬̲̯͇͍̰̝̪̤ͅ┈┈̟̪̪̞̘̱̺̠┚͉̱͇̙͙̫̫̺̬͕̤͜

A man appeared, one of a rough caliber who spewed hardiness from every orifice of his skin. A person who seemed to rather enjoy his alcoholic privileges. He did not seem to fret at the thought that he may day of alcohol related diseases to whilst there be no cure. Maybe he would die in the upcoming implied fight he had just spoken upon. Regardless, one good thing about being a Reaper is you never had to deal with those enticing thoughts of eternal rest. She knew, as she always would. A soft smile crackled across her lips as she looked around the room. Prey. Souls. So many people who have come to believe they would survive may just die. Something horrible was coming, she knew this both internally and, of course audibly. She took a stand from behind her table and silently followed the man upstairs, or would attempt too unless stopped, before stopping in the doorway of the mans preferred bed of choice. She knocked. Smiling an innocent smile. Though it was not just innocent. It was near cold, empty, as if exchanging pleasantries with something that fascinated you but only fleetingly so, not so different from a stray dog or cat. She spoke softly, surprisingly soft and warmth seethed from the very echoes of her vocal chords, yet that face remained, an innocent cold smile, "Hello. We should talk."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:49 pm
xxMomongaxx

The guy turned to look at her with an uninterested grunt that turned into an assessing look once he really saw her. He kept his distance, though. Living in Darkness Abounds taught one caution in all things, and fear in everything else. Goh had ruled the realm with the iron fist of pure fear and terror. The man had been an ex-god, after all. No one really knew what Goh's powers truly were. They only knew about his necromancy and torture.

"Is that right? And what do we need to talk about, I wonder," he said in a gruff voice as he looked her over again. But the look in his eyes had nothing to do with lust and everything to do with assessing her for what he could get out of her.

He approached her but kept his distance at the same time, showing his caution without showing it at the same time. He reached a hand up and slowly scratched at his beard on the right side of his face as he looked her over again for a moment then simply gestured for her to enter his room, dingy as it was.

The tavern wasn't the cleanest of places, but it was the cleanest in Darkness Abounds. The entire realm was filled with everything from true evil to simple bad guys and their victims...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:43 am
Red Gypsy

User Image

The man who stood before her would be acting in a manner of rough civility, offering a welcome to a not-so-great room but not acting friendly either. As he had looked her up and down she would hold her same innocent smile. Walking past the man as if they were old friends she entered his humble residence and took a seat at a small chair made of a dull material that had seen better years.

"I need information. You said someone is coming here. I do not pick sides in skirmishes as trivial as this but I also do not feel the need to work. I consider this a vacation." She spoke with pursed lips, smiling all the while as if anyone would actually choose this as a destination place for a vacation. "That being said. You seem afraid. Is it because you find death scary? I promise you I'm not. If anything, I'm eternal rest. I've been with you since the day you were born. Counting time. Waiting. But we can come to that later. Who are these newcomers and what do they want? I have been out of the loop for far too long, I fear."

She would look him over herself, but it be not lust, anger, malice, or even sizing one up but rather as if observing. The way one would a subject in a research experiment. Was she testing him? If so, in what regard? And furthermore, why?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 pm
xxMomongaxx

After she'd come in and sat down, he gave a shrug of one shoulder and closed the door before crossing the room to a bottle that reeked of the same stuff he'd downed downstairs. After listening to her, though, he had to give her a harsh bark of laughter and put the bottle back on top of the rikety dresser.

He turned to look at her and shook his head with a not-so-happy half grin on his stubbled face, "Death ain't what I fear Girly. Especially around here. Death happens every day here. Some days it happens every hour," he shook his head a bit and turned away from her to look at the bottle again, "Goh was bad enough. Turnin' people into zombies or walkin' skeletons to work in his castle, usin' people for his experiments or just cuttin' them open to hear them scream... Yeah... He was bad enough but we knew what to do with him. He created Darkness Abounds, too. A whole realm where he could do whatever he wanted to..." he mused softly, though his quiet tone softened the true horror of it all.

Without turning around, he went quiet for a moment then shook his head before continuing in a stronger voice, "Now Goh's pet, Ilea has come back with someone new, someone she calls Master in Goh's place. One of my contacts at the castle told me of when he showed up and what he did. There's now a person up on one of the main pillars with an amber flower blooming out of his mouth and amber vines moving through his body. Horrible part of it is that he's still alive, just can't scream anymore. It was bad enough to be a zombie or somethin like that, but this new bit? I can tell you now that I ain't goin' up to that castle again unless I got a really good reason to. 'Specially with Ilea now kneeling to the guy...," he explained, not bothering to hide his shiver of fear at the mention of Ilea's name.

Ilea truly frightened the whey out of the general populace in the realm because her devotion to her Master couldn't be swayed. Once she was bound, she stayed bound until her Master died. And she was considered to be just as evil as Goh had been...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:29 am
You people do well at war because you treat it as a religion.

West Cadderly Stevis

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The dark village not the greatest place to be in on a good day or bad but few would argue that it had plenty of potential for clients who would seek out fine craftsmanship even if they are folk of the questionable variety, thankfully enough few would ever choose to bother him since he clearly was someone who looked like he could handle himself so while people did watch the stout dwarf walking down the street towards the nearest tavern was rather unusual what wasn’t surprising was that he was entering a tavern, dwarfs were well known for their appetite for a good beer and West was no exception to the rule, though if anything perhaps he loved his beer a little to much. As he entered all eyes turned to him, a few weighing their options on whether or not he was a mark worth tailing later but deciding against it as they noticed the sword and firearm sheathed on his upper and lower back, the unique shield design suggested that it was not a hindrance in his use of his firearm, though there were plenty who were slightly curious as to what was raddling around in his pack. West Stopped at the bar and slammed spoke up as he sat down in a chair “barkeep a pint of your finest beer and a meal to boot” the man standing behind the bar looked at him curiously and replied “I trust you have the money for such a request dwarf?” such a stupid question but west figured that there was a fair few weighing their options but West would reply as he chuckled “of course lad, though if money is not a fine payment perhaps fine steel would be more fitting of a payment” the Barkeep simply shook his head, though a fair few who had brushed West off as a risk was suddenly interested, the barkeep stepped away which gave West time to see who was watching and sure enough quite a few were at this point, clearly his offer of fine steel had been enough of a tease to wet their appetite, his ploy to attract clients had worked and was fairly sure before he retired he would have a fair few orders for fine dwarven steel, and from what he saw getting materials for anything additional wouldn’t be hard since he had spotted a shop in which to browse which would likely have what he needed, or if need be the cutthroats that seemed to be around would likely acquire what he needed provided the pay was good or he cut them a deal.

Eventually the barkeep returned with a plate and a pint of beer and set them down in front of him, West paid him immediately since he knew things were quite different here than they were back home and simply took his time eating and enjoyed his beer, that while not the finest quality, was good enough.

We do well because we treat it as a business. It is just a matter of outlook.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:39 pm
Saoirse ducked inside the small open stall and stared down at the multiple sharp items, laid out before her. She loved blades and swords, really anything sharp she could get her hands on, and the displays that were laid out in front of her made her smile. It was one of the only few things that could make her smile. Well that, and when she was ruining somebody's day. Epecially if it was her brother's. But that was a dangerous game to play, and she just wasn't feeling it right now. Not after the explosive fight they had.

Suppressing a shudder at the dark turn her thoughts tried to take, she lightly ran her fingers over the edge of a pretty little blade about the size of her palm, nicking her finger in the process. She watched as the blood beaded on her fingertip before swiftly putting the digit in her mouth and lightly sucked on it until she could no longer taste blood. She was impressed at how sharp the little blade was, so when the merchant wasn't looking she "accidently" tripped over the broken pottery on the ground and bumped into his table, knocking a few of his beautiful blades on the ground. "Oh no! I am so sorry!" she gushed with wide eyes, as she knelt in the wet dirt to help him pick up the fallen items. The merchant cursed her out before slapping her hands and shooing her off. She fumbled her apology as she stumbled away, sneakily pocketing the small blade she had admired just a few moments earlier, with the merchant being none the wiser. 'Like taking candy from a baby.' she thought with a smirk.

"That should have never worked." came a low gravely voice to her left. Raising an eyebrow, she looked over as her brother came out of the shadows he had been skulking in.

"Yeah? Well it did. If he wants to be easy to manipulate, then I will gladly help him in his endeavours." Saoirse said as she tossed her hair over her shoulder.

Galen shook his head at her before tugging on a strand of her wild dark hair. "Come, I have found us a room for the night." he said with hard tug as he directed her to the inn they would be staying in for the night. He chuckled to himself as he felt her slap his hand away with a growl. She got so angry when he casually touched now a days, and when she would growl at him in warning all it did was stir up his lion and make Galen want her more.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 pm
Death or Glory

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook

Emilia traveled far to eventually get to where she needed to be, a village filled with lawless people, few would argue that this was the best place to hide an operation. Emilia walked through the streets of the town looking for an opportunity where she could see it. As she walked she noted that there were plenty of people around that were eyeballing her, clearly, they saw opportunity where there was none and concluded that they would be a problem sooner than later, though she would maintain her guard as she continued looking around.

Eventually, she came across an empty building and walked over to the hardwood door, looking around she pulled a lockpicking kit out of her pack and quickly opened it up before she drew the attention of anyone who might call themselves the law around that town and went inside. Once inside she smiled with glee as walked through what appeared to be a shop of some kind and went through everything the building had to offer before she concluded that it would be perfect for their needs to not only have a place to have a safe house at but also a means to make a profit while in the area which would allow them to stay afloat while they hunted abhumans. Walking back towards the door she checked the door and found it was an old lock, so getting it replaced would be easy and left the building to gather the supplies she would need to turn that building into something useful.

As she moved throughout the town she stopped at various places to take stock of what they had and from time to time would purchase a few things she needed before moving on, all the while also recording them in a book she kept on her person so that Emilia knew what she had as she moved about the various shops.

AS she moved closer to one store the group of men she saw earlier finally made their move and approached grabbing her arm forcibly "you, you are new here, how about you come with us and have some fun little lady" Emilia annoyed tried to pull away and replied "I think not!" the man's grip on her was tight, the group simply chuckled as she tried to get away and started to crowd her, Emilia having enough drew her knife and slashed the man's wrist causing him to reel back in pain "you b***h!" the group started to rush her until she drew her pistol and fired a shot causing them all to back up slightly "take one step further and you'll regret it" Emilia had a serious look on her face as she aimed it at the group of men daring them to step forward. At this point she was not liking her chances with the group of men, she knew she could drop a few of them but if they all rushed her at once she would be hard pressed to put them all down quickly enough before they had her.

either way you're screwed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:31 pm
Saoirse jumped at the sound of a loud boom that echoed all around her. She would never get use to the sound that a gun made, although she didn't mind the usefulness of it. Looking around the square, she noticed a woman being surround by a group of men and Saoirse felt her lip curl up in disgust. Looking a little bit closer, she realized that the woman was the one who let the shot out as a warning to the slowly advancing men.

"Leave it." came Galen's growl as he grabbed her arm in a tight grip. "It is not our concern."

Snarling at him, she wrenched her arm away from his grip before shoving her new blade at his face. "Do not grab me Galen, otherwise I will give you another scar to match the first one." she said with a growl vibrating her chest, which only caused him to smirk at her. "Do try. I would love a reason to subdue you again.." he said in a dark purr.

Wrinkling her nose in disgust, she twirled on her heel and started stalking her prey. She really didn't care to normally help out in situations like these, but she was still smarting from the previous night and just didn't want to let any female be "subdued" at the moment. Tomorrow, she'll probably go back to not caring but since Galen had yet to stop hovering over her...it made her agitation even worse. So now..she would spill blood and pretend it was his.

Once she got a couple of yards away, she went into stealth mode not wanting to take a chance that one of the men might be a shifter and catch her scent before she could sink her blade into him. Once she was in postion, she shoved her small little blade through one man's throat before kicking out the man standing next to him knees and slicing his throat before he could react. Feeling a cruel smirk take over her face as she felt the warm blood drip down hand, she looked over at the woman and the rest of the men.

"Now, I think this is more of an even fight..don't you say boys?" she said as she as put away her small blade, and brought out her normal ones. Twirling them in her hand expertly, she waited for them to attack in retaliation.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:40 pm
Death or Glory

MzDuchess

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook

The sudden appearance of a woman and her quick attack on the group of men left them stunned slightly, holstering her pistol she took advantage of the distraction, her footsteps rushing towards the group brought them back to their senses as they pressed their attack on Emilia and the stranger who’d helped. The man she’d slightly incapacitated his arm simply stood in the middle of the group dumbfounded, those around him pushing their attack against the woman and Emilia both.

One-man meeting Emilia’s approach swung at her though she was already under his guard as she grabbed his arm using his own momentum to cause him to stumble to which Emilia drove her blade into his throat and simply watched the lights go out as he fell, her blade jammed into his throat. Two more approached one trying to catch her from behind as the other attacked her from the front, Emilia slammed her fist into the man’s gut which caused him to stumble back taking advantage she rushed him ignoring the one behind her for the moment and used his leg as a step as she slammed her knee into his face and stepping down as he fell backwards, the man behind her clearly outraged twitched slightly, Emilia caught it and knew he was an abnormal and drew her pistol, ejecting the mag as he changed into a rather large wolf and started rushing her. Dodging under his initial attack she slammed a new clip loaded with silver bullets and aimed it only to have her pistol slapped out of her hand by a massive hand and did her best to dodge the frenzied wolf as he relentlessly tried to carve her up with his claws. When an opening came she dodged under the wolf’s attack and jumped for her pistol. As she slammed into the ground next to her pistol she grabbed it and rolled in time to dodge a foot from slamming into her back and proceeded to unload her pistol into the chest of the wolf and simply watched as he reacted to the silver. When the big brute started to fall she rolled aside and simply got up quickly as he slammed on the ground.

either way you're screwed.

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas