PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:24 pm
Death or Glory

MzDuchess

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly - Titus Kain
Emilia Cook

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When the woman Ran into him Felix was already on alert his weapon raised, he had already preloaded standard munitions into his rifle, the bayonet was affixed to the end of the barrel of which was pointed at Saoirse and had effectively made her ineffective, any attempt would have it plunged into her as well as a round into the chest if anything unusual happened, his eyes narrowed at her for a moment before he started to lower his weapon pausing slightly when Galen came into view and he saw his eyes, immediately he took a couple of steps back as he brought his weapon to bear on him “Don’t move Dog! or i'll run you through!” his comms had been left open so that he could respond immediately if the call came through, in this case, it would be Emilia who would need to respond to his call, Emilia had already got up from her seat and darted outside silver rounds were loaded when she heard Felix say dog and came around the corner with her Pistol ready and aimed “DON”T mo… Hey I know you!” Emilia said as she carefully approached her weapon ready to fire the instant anything happens. Felix wasn’t having any of it his eyes were focused on Galen his rifle aimed at him ready to fire “Agent Emilia Explain yourself!” Emilia didn’t lower her weapon she knew better than to do that but she spoke up “the woman I met once before Commander, though nothing indicates she was a shifter, Sir!” admittedly she was a little surprised but at the same time not since she had been running into shifters all over the place since arriving, so it was foolish to expect that these two would be any different. Keeping her focus, she slowly approached Galen from behind her pistol squarely aimed at his head daring him to do anything stupid “color=mediumvioletred]Commander! Alpha Two is in no condition to assist we’re on our own for the time being until he can be retrieved” Felix sighed and replied “understood we can handle these dogs” on Felix armor showed the crest of the Warden’s Protectorate which was a shield with two swords crossing behind it, and the name Warden written across it, just below it was a chevron with a skull on it which denoted his rank and branch within the Wardens, before them was an experienced Gvard Commander.

either way you're screwed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:44 pm
Galen growled as soon as Felix pulled his gun on him, giving full proof to the soldier's accusations. "Saoirse, come here." he said in a dark voice, never once taking his eyes off Felix. He flexed his hands, knuckles cracking with the motion as he lowered his head and glared heatedly at the soldier, showing no fear what so ever. "Soairse. NOW." he commanded holding his hand out to his sister, still sprawled out on the ground. He didn't know what she was so dramatic in everything she did. Galen saw how hard she had bumped into the new solider so he knew that it wasn't hard enough to lay her out like she was. His growl was growing lower in volume but no less lethal. He hadn't had a good fight in a while, so the idea of the looming blood bath was quite refreshing. "Do not make me say it again." he said in a low pitch, knowing only another shifter would hear it and the threat it carried.

Saoirse looked up at the new solider with wide eyes as she took in his entire person. He was huge, but not quite as big as Titus. This must have been the person who made his comms twerp inside. Before she could say anything, the soldier had his gun pointed at both her and Galen before calling for back up. She felt herself flinch when he turned his gaze on her which caused Galen to growl even more. There was no way to salvage this now that her brute of a brother had given them away. They could have played it off but he had to go and get territorial again. 'Stupid brute..' she thought as she quickly tried thinking of a plan.

She froze however, when she heard a familiar female voice come from behind her and she didn't have to turn around to know that it was the woman from earlier in the square. Biting her lip, she made a split decision that she knew would either cost her, her life or would set her free from her brother's menacing grip. Unless it backfired. If it backfired, her brother would kill her this time for her disobedience and for her betrayal. Secretly crossing her fingers, she threw her hands up in surrender as she lowered herself towards the soldier's feet.

"Please! Don't shoot! I'm not a shifter!" she said in a frightened tone. She pulled on her acting skills and let tears well up in her eyes as she thought of every bad thing Galen had put her through the last few years so that the anguish and fear would be real.

"Please! Help me! He's had me held captive for years. Said that I'm meant to be his 'mate' an..a..and has tried claiming me as such." she finished softly as she looked up at Felix pleadingly. "Don't let him take me again! ...Please.." she murmured as tears streamed down her face.

"What are you doing Saoirse? Think carefully before treading down this path." Galen asked in a such a dead voice that it caused real shivers to crawl down her spine as she flinched away from him. This time with genuine fear. If the soldier's didn't believe her...

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:23 pm
Death or Glory

MzDuchess

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly - Titus Kain
Emilia Cook

Felix glanced down at Saoirse for a moment and considered what she had said, admittedly he was well aware of this problem, it was not uncommon for shifters to force a human to bear children for them against their will, returning the glare he stepped forward well past Saoirse and stopped his Rifle barrel and bayonet well and truly pointed at Galen “Agent Emilia get the woman out of here and secure her I’ll deal with this mutt” Emilia just glanced around Galen a bit surprised but simply nodded and carefully walked around Galen her weapon still aimed at him all the way up to the point where she could safely pass Felix and rushed over to Saoirse and knelt down and grabbed her arm to pull her up “let’s go!” was all Emilia said as she pulled her up abruptly and nearly pulling her with her to get her clear of whatever was about to happen, clearly Felix didn’t want a human around that he would have to protect so she could understand Felix reasons for having her get her clear. As they ran She eventually loosened her grip on Saoirse arm and spoke up “he’ll be fine Felix has dealt with all different kinds of shifters and hasn’t lost a fight yet, he is the best our division has and our order uses out in the field.” She glanced over at her with a slight smile and continued “you’ll be safe with us so follow me and I’ll take you somewhere safe until this whole mess can be cleared up” she held her smile as she would lead the way through the streets to the Store which was their safehouse.

Once Felix knew they were clear he smiled “your move dog what’s it going to be a slow death or a quick one, I’m good with delivering either” Felix stepped back slightly his pistol and mace were ready to be used should the need arrive.

Unaware of what was going on Titus slowly stumbled out of the bar having lost his date he saw no reason to keep the room and slowly walked down the road back towards the safehouse though inadvertently had walked into the middle of the standoff between Galen and Felix, Felix's eyes grew large as he caught sight of the fool and for a brief moment had taken his eyes off of Galen.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:23 pm
Saorise let Emilia pull her up from the ground and start herding her away from the soon to be blood bath. She glanced at Galen from underneath her lashes and saw that he was furious and his eyes promised retribution for this betrayal. Swallowing thickly, Saoirse let out a shiver as she quickly went with Emilia. She knew that if Galen was to win this upcoming fight, then she would be in a world of hurt unless she could run away first. Which very well could be what needed to be done. There was no way the two soldiers were any match for her brother when he was in that type of mood. She had seen him fight and he never left anyone alive. This was going to get bad.. Maybe she should have stayed with him, that way he wouldn't take out his anger on her later..

She was brought out of her whirling thoughts when Emilia, the poor thing, tried to alleviate the lioness shifter's fear about Saorise's brother and her comrades. "That's great.. but you don't know Galen. He's ruthless.. If they don't put him down.. he's going to find me, and kill me." she murmured softly, hoping Emilia would understand the gravity of the situation. When Emilia said nothing else, Saoirse bit her lip and allowed the female soldier to continue to drag her someplace "safe". Gods, she hoped they killed him before he got a chance to shift, because he didn't just shift straight out to a lion. Oh no, he would only shift half of his body and make himself looked deformed so he could take advantage of both his human and animal traits.

Galen watched the female soldier drag Saoirse off with narrowed eyes. Oh, he was not done with her yet. If she thought she could get away from him that easily.. then she was stupider than he took her for. Lifting his lip in a snarl, he allowed his eyes to fully dilate and show his heritage as he stared down the two soldiers. "You think you can best me? You're sorely mistaken." He growled lowly as he felt his hands form into elongated claws. Cracking his neck, he brought his gaze to Felix's with an evil grin. "And that poor girl you just hustled away belongs to me. No one will ever take her because I will always find her. She knows this, so all she is doing is securing your death and her punishment for when I catch up to her again." he said as he finally lost Saoirse's scent. But it was no matter, he knew he would be able to pick it up again once he dealt with these human scum.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:47 pm
Death or Glory

MzDuchess
sorry small post

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly

Felix stepped forward and slammed his rifle butt into Titus causing him to drop cold immediately, the fool was too drunk to really be of any assistance to him at this point and brought his rifle back up to bare to aim at the shifter “confident that you can take me so easily, why not worry about me before you worry about where you prize is” almost immediately Felix fired his rifle as he rushed him, his bayonet ready to pierce flesh, Felix knew that standard munitions would do some damage and likely burn like hell due to the silver or at least that was his hope, either way, he knew that a close quarters fight was inevitable so he might as well make the first move while he still could before he went for the mace and sidearm. As he closed the distance he was prepared to fight with his bayonet as best he could since this fight would likely be a battle of attrition of which he excelled at and would press the attack without hesitation or mercy because he knew that his foe wouldn’t.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:14 pm
"It's not confidence when the opponent is a weak human. It's just common ******** sense." Galen said with a cruel smirk as his eyes flashed gold and stay that way this time. "And it is YOU who need not worry about my prize. She. Is. Mine. And only MINE." he ended with a vicious growl.

When the gun went off in response, Galen didn't flinch once at the sound nor when the round pierced his flesh, even as it blew his shoulder back. Cracking his neck, he shifted his hands into long claws as he waited for Felix to advance on him. He knew it was only a matter of time before they were found out as shifters, but he would have never thought his own sister would sell him out like that. Oh, the things he was going to do to her when he finally captured her again..

Shifting suddenly to the side, Galen felt the slight brushing of the bayonet as the soldier tried to stab him with it, but he was too fast. He let out another vicious growl as he swiped his hand right at Felix's face before rearing back his leg in the same instance and using his powerful thighs to kick the solider in the chest. He may be able to avoid one blow, but he couldn't avoid both. And as soon as the soldier hesitated, Galen would rip his spine out and destroy him.

Wolfe Garm
Hey, it's ok! Mine's not too long either... and it's super late! MY BAD!!!!!!!!

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:13 pm
MzDuchess
I think you forgot about this one...

Wolfe Garm

But Galen didn't get much of a chance to do much damage to either human. Instead, he managed to step back and trip onto his a**. Thanks to a perfectly placed obstacle in the form of a tiger the size of a pony, only wearing a coat of black with silver stripes. The coloration alone said that this was actually a WereTiger since that coloration of tiger didn't exist in a 'natural' population.

The tiger reached its head around and grabbed one of Galen's lower legs in it's jaws to keep him from moving, along with a low deep growl. Once it was certain that the larger male wasn't going to move, silver eyes gave the humans a look that clearly spoke 'Get lost' and was unmistakable, no matter the species. Thankfully, they took the out that was given to them and beat a hasty retreat.

To keep Galen distracted, the tiger got out from under Galen's legs and stretched out on top of his chest and started licking his neck and cheeks lazily while giving a deep rumble that could only be described as a purr.

In reality, only Galen would be able to tell right away that the tiger was male. Though he'd probably find it a novel experience to have a male making a pass at him like this...

And yes, it was dangerous to interfere with another Were's fight. It was also dangerous for a male to make a pass at another male. And in Darkness Abounds, it was even more dangerous to do either.

Yet, this tiger did both very deliberately and very obviously.

He also probably upset Galen a bit when he started licking at the male's injuries since his rough tongue was certain to cause as much pain as the injuries themselves.

Then again, danger held a completely different meaning for Dev the WereTiger. He only went after someone if they were dangerous. If there was no possible danger in making a pass at them, much else getting involved with them, then Dev wasn't interested at all. Galen smelled dangerous, even carried an aura of it around himself. And Dev couldn't resist it...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:01 pm
Dameon Black

Wolfe Garm
Change of plans here. She can't remember the plot for this one so we're moving on...

After a moment of no reaction, Dev gave a disgusted sound and moved on. He headed upstairs to his rented room for a little bit then moved downstairs in his human form. He was wearing a pair of ripped up jeans, black boots with skulls painted on them, a ripped up red shirt over a black tanktop with tears in different directions from the shirt, a leather trenchcoat with skull buttons in pure silver and some silver barbed wire across the back of it, and his hair in an artful mess. His hair was interesting on its own, carrying different colored streaks in the black messiness. Each color represented one of the tigers he shifted to, though few would recognize that.

Instead, they focused on his eyes: one crimson, the other lavender. The colors were odd but strangely worked for him.

He walked over to the bar and paid for an ale, about the only thing worth ingesting in the place. He collected his mug and headed for a corner where he watched the crowd.

He was trying to find someone to play with. But he had standards, requirements... They had to be dangerous enough to set off warning bells, dangerous enough to actually cause him pain... But strong enough to put him somewhere and keep him there...

His last lover had been the lovely, pale, cold Snow. A vampire that loved to use silver on him and even chained him to her bed while she slept. Admittedly, he'd given as good as he'd gotten, but it had been perfect for them both.

Now, she was dead and he needed someone to deal with him, someone that could keep him from going on a killing rampage that would make Goh seem kind in comparison... And he was running out of time for it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair walked into the tavern, wearing his usual attire of a simple white shirt and black pants. The white was so difficult to keep clean, but it looked so wonderful when it was splattered with a bit of blood from a chosen partner. He sighed as he looked around the room. No one seemed interesting. No one seemed worth paying attention to. He walked over to the bar with a disappointed frown. "I'll take whatever you have that'll make this crowd look more interesting," he stated simply, not really caring about what the barkeep gave him. He had been looking for someone fun, someone that could handle what he wanted to give. But it seemed like it would be a while before anyone worthwhile showed up, if it happened at all.

He grabbed his drink and turned to scan over the room to see where he should sit and wait. That was when he saw the gorgeous man watching the crowd from a random corner. He looked him over for a moment, slowly dragging his eyes over every inch of the male's slightly messy form. He seemed to radiate danger and intrigue, and Allistair found himself licking his lips a bit just before he briefly made eye contact. It seemed that Allistair wouldn't have to settle for a lower tier male to play with tonight.

He started to make his way toward Dev's table, confidently striding towards the male who had captured his attention. The look in his eyes could best be described as predatory as he slipped into a chair at the table next to Dev's. "I must say, you look absolutely delicious. And you seem to be in need of company. Perhaps we could have a bit of fun." Most of the other patrons nearby immediately moved away as they saw Allistair approach Dev, immediately sensing that the two of them together would be like adding gasoline to a raging fire. They just couldn't tell which of them was the fire and which one was the fuel that would turn it into a uncontrollable inferno.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:03 pm
Dameon Black

Dev's mismatched eyes watched the male walk in and get his ale. The white was hard to miss. But Dev looked with more than his eyes. The male just smelled like trouble, and interested Dev almost immediately.

Then came the attempt at a pass and Dev had to grin at him, "That depends..." he said with a hint of a purr to his voice as he sat back and propped his boots on top of the table, letting him lean his chair back on two legs. The movement opened his coat and showed off his athletically lean but still muscular body in the process.

Usually, this was the point where others backed off from him. Just the look of his body usually did the trick, though he wasn't sure why.

He took a sip from his glass then licked his lips as he looked the male over with interest, "No one else has been very interesting yet... What can you offer that I haven't seen on display yet?" he asked with a deeper purr that shifted into a low growl and revealed that he was much more of a handful than he appeared to be...

For him, dangerous won out every time. If there wasn't any danger, what was the point?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair smirked as he heard Dev's first few words, the purr only serving to draw him in even more. Perhaps something more fun could come out of this if the other male proved as fun as he looked. The glimpse of Dev's body had him letting out a pleased sound. Oh, he desperately wanted him now. He wanted to see just what the other male could take.

He chuckled when he heard Dev's statement that no one else had been interesting yet that was followed by asking him what he could offer that Dev hadn't seen on display yet. He leaned over toward Dev's table, that predatory glint returning to his eyes. "Oh, I can offer so much," he said, a shadowy whip appearing in his hands for a brief moment as he spoke. "I can offer you the most wonderful pain and ecstasy that you could imagine. It's been so long since I got to work over a beautiful creature such as you."

He leaned in even closer to Dev, and Dev would suddenly see shadowy chains appearing around his body for a moment, further teasing what Allistair was offering. When Allistair spoke again, his voice was little more than a whisper. But despite that, it was still perfectly clear, even in the loud and crowded tavern. "I think the first thing that I would want to do would be to chain you to my table and go over you again and again with my favorite toys until you were ready to burst. I believe the white I'm wearing would make such a wonderful canvas to paint with a bit of your blood. Wouldn't you agree?" He was coming on strong, but he was just so excited to find a potential partner like Dev. He could tell just from looking that Dev would be so happy and willing to take what he wanted to give. He just needed to reel him in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:26 pm
Dameon Black

Dev actually growled at the teasing and grinned at the mental image he spoke about, easily picturing it. As close as they were, it wasn't hard for Dev to lean forward until their lips were almost touching but not quite there. He gave a tease of his own as he let his breath mingle with the male's while he still managed to keep the chair balancing on two legs.

"That sounds fantastic... But I have to wonder how far you'd take it... I have alot of issues to work through..." he warned him, before backing off just enough to take another sip of his ale then set the mug on the table and dropped his chair onto all fours and got to his feet slowly while making sure to keep very close to the male.

He raised one hand and trailed one finger along his cheek, down the line of his throat and chest to stop at his navel, "If you can't handle my issues... You'll wind up in alot of pain and a spattered shirt will be the least of your worries," he growled out then grinned again as he backed off.

"So... Your place or mine? I have a bedroom upstairs for preliminaries, if you're interested..." he added with a teasing wink then snapped his teeth right before the male's lips, obviously fueling the fire intentionally. He wanted to taste what the male had to offer and the shadow chains were certainly an enticement for him, they might be able to hold him after all...

"My name is Dev, by the way..." he introduced himself with a deep growl as he let his finger move back up the male's body to his cheek.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair grinned at Dev's growl, his grin widening as Dev got so close and teased him by getting so close and staying back just a bit. He chuckled a bit at Dev's questioning of how far he'd take it. "I won't stop until we're both satisfied," he growled. "I'll take it as far as it takes to make that happen. And if that requires me to use every little tool and toy at my disposal multiple times over until you can't take anymore, then I'll be so happy. You look so much more durable than my usual playmates. I can really go all out without having to worry about you breaking."

He let out a low growl as Dev's finger trailed from his cheek and down his chest. "I can handle pain. It'll have to be pretty extreme to stop me from enjoying it. But that's okay. If I can't handle your issues, I think I'll deserve a lot of pain. If I can't satisfy a partner, then I'm not sure that I want to go on. I take great pride in my prowess in the playroom, after all."

He grinned again as Dev asked where they should go and mentioned his room upstairs. The tease only served to send his desires through the roof. "Why not both? We can play a bit in your room to take the edge off a bit, since I'm sure that we're both just about ready to burst now. And then once we've gotten a bit of relief, I'll take you to my home and show you my playroom." He was practically vibrating with need as Dev introduced himself and moved his finger back up his body to his cheek. "My name is Allistair. Make sure to remember it well. I'll have you screaming it soon enough."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:43 pm
Dameon Black

Dev gave a grin as he switched to actually purring at what Allistair was offering, "We'll see how it goes... So far, I've only been tamed by my choices... No one's ever managed to fully tame any part of me..." he licked his lower lip and met the male's eyes again then gave a soft chuckle as he abruptly turned and started heading for the stairs.

As he moved and his coat flared around him, patrons of the bar scrambled out of his way, giving the impression that they'd already gotten in his way at least once and it hadn't ended well. Only one person got into his way, effectively blocking the stairway. The very large troll-breed gave a squeak as Dev moved up behind him then moved away very fast from the weretiger, blood dotting the right buttcheek of the offending idiot.

Dev moved up the stairs, fully confident that Allistair was following him, and simply shook the blood off his fingers with a disgusted sound, "Trolls are so bitter tasting... Not worth even a taste..." he grumbled then moved down the hallway to the last room on the right.

He didn't bother with the key since no one dared to try to rob him, not after his first rage here. He simply opened the door and moved inside, leaving the door open behind him as he shed his coat and dropped it over a chair then pulled his shirts over his head and tossed them to land with the coat.

He finally turned around when he heard the door close and grinned as he pushed his fingers through his hair, messing it up a bit more and wondering if the male knew what he'd propositioned... There weren't that many weretigers around Darkness Abounds, after all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair chuckled at Dev's statement that they would see how it went. "We will indeed," he said, his grin widening. "I just love facing challenging partners. So this should be quite a fun time." He waited until Dev turned away and then let out a breath as he tried to contain his desires. Dev was really testing his self control.

He followed Dev through the tavern, unable to stop from chuckling as the patrons scrambled to get out of his way. He shook his head a bit as the troll-breed that was blocking the stairs squeaked and moved away from Dev as fast as he could. The idiot really should have known better than to get in their way. He followed Dev up the stairs, staying a bit closer than most people would be comfortable with. He waited somewhat impatiently for Dev to open the door and followed him into the room.

He watched Dev shed his coat and shirts, doing nothing to hide the way he was checking Dev out as he did so. He closed the door to get Dev's attention and then started to step closer as he watched Dev messing his hair up a bit more. He immediately pulled Dev in close and let out a low growl, no longer trying to keep himself under control. "Finally. You've been teasing me so much." He leaned in an kissed Dev roughly, finally letting his desires take control. The room began to grow darker as Allistair prepared for the fun ahead.

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff