Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:53 pm
Dameon Black

By the time they were finished with the preliminaries, Dev was laying on the bed gasping for air and shuddering from time to time. Admittedly, Allistair was in pretty much the same condition, but he'd had a choice on how he'd dropped to the bed. Dev had simply fallen to the side when Allistair let him go and rolled onto his back.

He was sweaty, bruised, covered in other bodily fluids, and even bleeding from a few places. He shuddered every time a line of sweat trailed into one of the bite marks or cuts and stung even more.

He'd loved every bit of it, from the first kiss to dropping him on the bed.

Allistair hadn't escaped unscathed and had his own nail marks and bites to deal with. Neither of them had gone quietly into this and they'd both certainly enjoyed it.

Dev worked on calming his breathing and had to grin, "That was fun... Thankfully, I paid extra for the attached bathroom and hot water..." he gasped out, proving that he'd been looking for something like this for a while. In truth, he'd been here since shortly after delivering Dancer to the demon realm. He'd gotten Hal to send him home, then gotten Wind to send him here. Wind had understood and hadn't questioned it.

Dev had initially been looking for someone able to take him on and kill him. But he hadn't found anyone strong enough to do it.

Until now...

Maybe this one could do it... Time would tell...

They still had a planned trip to Allistair's home and playroom, after all. And he was looking forward to seeing what the man had to offer after this. It was looking good so far...

"I'll have to wait for my legs to be less rubber to get to the bathroom, though..." he added with a deep chuckle then gave a soft growl as more sweat trailed into the bite marks at his shoulder and made it sting perfectly...

But he couldn't resist another tease, "I can't wait to see what your play room is like after this.... If this was a prelude, I really want to see the full play..." he couldn't resist it. He really wanted to see what was ahead of him.

Maybe this was the one to give him what he needed.... what he wanted... Maybe this was the one that could do it...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair grinned as he watched Dev gasping for air and shuddering. "You look so nice marked up like this," he stated, his fingers reaching out to slide over some of the marks he'd left on Dev's body. Allistair himself was just as marked up as Dev, and he loved every single nail mark and bite that lined his body. So much so that he was actively choosing not to heal up just yet. It would be such a waste to let the marks heal up so soon.

He smirked when he heard Dev's comment about paying extra for the bathroom and hot water. "It is a good thing. That hot water will just feel great on the marks we left on each other. And I'm sure that the dirty little kitten will need quite a bit of work to get cleaned back up. We both will. But I should mention that I've never been one for behaving when I see a gorgeous man like you so naked and wet. The water might get a bit cold by the time we finish getting cleaned up. I hope that you won't mind."

He leaned over and placed another rough kiss on Dev's lips, this time pulling on Dev's soul a bit toward the end. He only pulled for a brief moment before he stopped and broke the kiss, licking his lips. "Mmm. You taste so good. You really were the perfect choice, Dev." He knew that Dev would be able to feel exactly what he had just done, but he had also made it clear that he didn't intend to go too quickly. And he had shown that the process was extremely pleasurable, even when he only tasted his lover's soul for a moment. He had learned that it was better to take small tastes of his playmates instead of devouring them as he had in the past. And Dev was making him consider the possibility of dragging things out long enough for his soul to regenerate so that he could keep the fun going permanently. He would just have to see how things went in the playroom before he made his decision.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:42 pm
Dameon Black

Dev was thoroughly enjoying the teasing words and touches, even the possessive way the male was handling him. Not even Snow had touched him with such a possessive air and manner. No... This one was touching him as if he owned him already and Dev was loving it.

Then came the additional commentary on the hot water and Dev licked his lips as he grinned, "That's why you bribe the house mage into spelling your bathroom with endless hot water," he growled out, thoroughly pleased with himself for that one. He even looked cocky over it...

Then there was that kiss... And he felt it... Admittedly, it sent him vibrating over the bed again, but he knew exactly what it was... And what it meant...

When he could focus his mismatched eyes again, he had to give a shaky grin, "A soul eater..." he growled out then gave a very pleased shudder that had nothing to do with what they'd just spent the last few hours doing and everything to do with just the male over him, "Oh... This is gonna be good..." his voice deepened to very pleased levels as he looked Allistair over with an entirely different light.

Oh yeah... This one was definitely dangerous enough to kill him... Especially if Dev got him distracted enough to do it by accident... He gave another shiver of pleasure over the thought of that one...

By Allistair had to be wondering what he'd gotten involved with in so many ways. But before he could think too much on it, Dev reached up and pulled him down for another rough kiss and flipped them both over. Then he pulled back with a teasing grin and pulled Allistair up from the bed and got them into the bathroom.

The bathing room was small and only held a shower, but it had enough room for them to fool around a bit in the hot water and soap. Easily enough to keep Allistair distracted from Dev's words for a while longer, though he knew they'd eventually get to it. Still, for now, it was enough to prolong the foreplay a bit longer.

That very brief taste hadn't given the male a full impression of Dev beyond that he was a cat, so the full disclosure would come later.

And there was that other little problem Dev had set himself up for by coming here... But, again, that would come out later....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:40 am
Death or Glory

Red Gypsy

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly - Titus Kain
Emilia Cook

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the village was somewhat quiet, with a light rain coming on people going about their business until shots suddenly disrupted the peace of the village. Titus and Felix with weapons raised rushed forward their quarry a group of shifters that were running down the street. Titus squeezed off a few rounds which hit one in the back right shoulder, the silver would finish him before he had a chance to get the bullet out, the group scattered anywhere they could find some place to break line of sight a couple of them forcing a door to a home open and slamming it shut and locking it behind them, Titus followed Felix to the door and stacked up behind him. Titus stepped up towards the door and put a round into the lock before he kicked it open Felix rushed through with Titus right behind him, immediately he fired as he spotted the shifters that had taken shelter in the home, the residence keeping their heads down as Titus brought his rifle to bare and started firing, both shifters being plugged with multiple rounds before they could close the distance, Felix and Titus left the house and continued their chase of the others who were on the run. As they reached the crossroad Felix stopped and moved a hand up to his ear “Emilia, where are they?” Felix didn’t have to wait long before he heard gunfire and a few more shifters running away from the shooting, Both Felix and Titus aimed their rifles and started firing, with one getting clear but the other getting caught in the leg as he fell down and was clearly struggling, Emilia came into view as she walked towards the shifter that was clearly in immense pain from the silver but was still trying to crawl away, she stopped behind him and aimed her pistol and squeezed off a few rounds before she looked in their direction and replied “dropped two back there, this makes three and one is still running what about you guys?” Felix shook his head as they walked towards her “three, which leaves at least four more unaccounted for from this group” felix ejected his clip and replaced it with a fresh one as did Titus who sneered “come on let’s just set the entire town on fire and sit back on a hill and pick them off as they scatter” Felix shook his “no we’ll not destroy the homes of those we’re trying to protect from this blight, we’ll proceed as planned sweep the town inch by inch until it is cleansed of all hostiles. Emilia head back to base, we’ll finish sweeping this area and meet up with you there” Emilia saluted as she replied “sounds good commander” she holstered her pistol and took off in the direction of downtown where her shop was located, it had taken a bit but she was able to find someone to help run the store as well as got it stocked up which not only helped pay the hired hand, but also gave them some spending money when they needed things.

Emilia moved ever so casually while she walked towards her shop, it was clear that she was going to need a shower after this, she’d worked up a sweat and was being rained on, plus she ached she may have been trained for field work but it didn’t mean she loved doing it, she was after all her main duties were logistical work which she enjoyed so much more than being out in the field, but she’d do her job as required by Felix so she couldn’t complain, it didn’t do her any good and nothing got done. Looking around she noticed that some of the locals were keeping their heads down and were spooked, not surprising since Felix and Titus had been shooting the place up from the word go. Emilia paused for a moment when she heard more shooting, guess they found those who’d got away, shaking her head she continued down the road towards her shop.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

either way you're screwed.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair smirked when he heard Dev's comment about bribing the house mage to spell the bathroom with unlimited hot water. "You're a clever kitten, aren't you?" he asked, unable to hide an amused tone. He noticed Dev's shaky grin and the way the other male acknowledged what he was and seemed very pleased to find out. He was suddenly quite suspicious of the other male's intentions. He hadn't expected Dev to go running in terror upon finding out or anything like that, but he also hadn't expected Dev to seem so thrilled about it either. Finding out that your partner could devour your soul and erase any possibility of an afterlife generally didn't lead to such happiness.

He was distracted from his suspicion when Dev pulled him down for another rough kiss. He let out a slightly surprised sound when Dev flipped them both over and then pulled back with that teasing grin. He let out a low growl as Dev pulled him up from the bed, but didn't protest as he was led into the bathroom. He grinned again when he saw how small the room and the shower were. It meant that they would have to be extremely close while they were in here. That was something that definitely appealed to him.

Allistair took charge of the situation again and pulled Dev into the shower. He immediately had Dev locked in a rough kiss that put their previous ones to shame. His hands moved over Dev's body, his nails digging in a bit and leaving red lines all over the WereTiger's body. He enjoyed the tight space of the shower and had Dev pinned up against the wall as he continued that rough kiss, taking another small taste of the tiger's soul. As he broke the kiss, he gave Dev an unholy grin and set to making the other male moan for at least the next several hours. They would get to Allistair's home eventually, but the demon was currently focused on showing Dev just how much fun they could have in the shower. He was also putting Dev's claim of endless hot water to the test.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:10 pm
Dameon Black

By the time Allistair finished with Dev in the shower, the WereTiger was more than ready for a nap. And a look at Allistair's playroom. He'd proved that he'd really paid the extra for more hot water, though. They'd still had hot water when they finally decided to head to much more fun surroundings...

Still, Dev knew he'd thrown Allistair off with his previous words, but still just grinned over it. He was clearly not intending to explain that one just yet. Eventually, but not yet.

For now, he headed into the bedroom to get dressed and collect the bag he' never unpacked. Yes, he'd been living out of a duffel bag while he'd been here. But he still hadn't brought much more than a few changes of clothes and stuff for the bathroom. He'd truly not intended to survive the trip here. He still didn't, to be honest. But time would tell with Allistair...

He pulled his coat on and ran his fingers through his hair, managing to mess it up and comb it at the same time. Finally, he threw his bag over his shoulder and was ready to leave.

He was also proving his stamina right now. Admittedly, his legs felt like jelly and he could really use a nap, but he was alot more durable than his new partner guessed.

Of course, their leaving was derailed a bit by the shootout through town. A couple of bullets actually hit the frame of the window to his room and pulled a deep growl from him as he moved to the window to look outside, despite the shooting still going on. He caught the end of the whole thing and gave a deep growl at the idiots, "Next time, try actually aiming for your target instead of the windows! Idiots!" he called out, clearly not happy.

He was even less happy when he touched a finger to one of the bullets embedded in the window frame and hissed when the silver burned him a bit, pulling a more feral growl from him. A few inches to one side or the other and he'd have been in trouble. He was particularly sensitive to silver, even for a Were...

"Idiots..." he grumbled a bit then turned a frustrated look on his new partner, "How about we head for somewhere that I'm NOT likely to get shot?" he asked, clearly not a happy tiger...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Allistair
Allistair stretched a bit as Dev got out of the shower and headed back towards the bedroom. It felt nice to be able to stretch out after being in the cramped shower with Dev for hours on end. He was also enjoying more claw marks and scratches that he'd received from the other male.

He followed Dev into the bedroom and raised an eyebrow as he saw Dev collecting the bag he'd brought with him. "You were coming to Darkness Abounds, and all you brought were a few changes of clothes?" he asked, sounding amused. "What were you going to do when you ran out of clothes? Was your plan to just run around naked at that point?" He had to grin a bit at his own words. "Not that I would complain about you running around naked."

He frowned as he heard the shootout going on in the town and shook his head in disgust. He wasn't exactly pleased when Dev went to the window to look outside, knowing the the foolish humans shooting up the town had likely been using silver bullets to deal with shifters throughout the town. His suspicions were confirmed a moment later when he heard Dev hiss as he touched one of the bullets embedded in the window frame. "There's really no point in yelling at the stupid humans, Dev. This is a pretty common thing. The morons just love to shoot up the town."

He moved over and quickly got dressed as Dev asked about heading to somewhere that he wouldn't be likely to get shot. "Of course. Now that we're good and warmed up, we can head for my home so you can see my playroom. I do believe that I promised you a good time at my place once we finished at yours." He held out a hand for Dev. "Grab whatever you want to take with you and we'll go."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:14 pm
Dameon Black
You can move them from here.

Dev shrugged one shoulder. In truth, it felt better to yell at them over the shootout, even though he didn't get anything out of it. As far as his bag, he ignored that question. Instead, he just collected his bag and moved over to take the male's hand.

"Do you really care about how many clothes I brought with me? Somehow... Somehow I don't think you really care that much about it..." he growled out, knowing that he had a point on it.

He gave another growl as the male pulled him in tighter and put an arm around his waist to hold him securely, the strong arm pulling his at his desire again. In another situation, he'd have been chastised for his high sex drive. But he had a feeling that Alistair wouldn't mind it as much...

He leaned in and nuzzled at the male's neck, giving him a sharp n** in the process, "Let's go play..." he growled out softly, knowing that he wouldn't turn him down...

In truth, he was wondering if this person could finally give him what he needed, even if he didn't get what he'd been looking for...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:10 pm
Red Gypsy
(I'll get them moved over now.)

Allistair
Allistair had to give Dev a playful grin when the other male asked if he really cared about how many clothes he'd brought with him. "Of course I care about how many clothes you brought with you," he said. "If you run out of clothes, I won't be able to tear them off of you! That's a huge part of the fun! Though I suppose that I could just get you new clothes if you run out. And that would even give me an excuse to put my hands all over you to get your measurements."

Allistair used his grip on Dev's hand to pull the other male in tighter. "I like having you in my grasp like this, Dev. I'm afraid that I may not be able to let you slip away when we're done." He growled a bit as Dev nuzzled at his neck and gave him a sharp n**. "I suppose that I'll have to treat our time in my playroom as an audition for you. If you succeed, I'll have to see about keeping you around."

He didn't give Dev much time to respond before he claimed his lips in another of those rough kisses that Dev seemed to enjoy so much. As Allistair kissed him senseless, the shadows in the room gathered around them and moved them from the room to Allistair's home.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:01 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
M o c h i ۞ S a v a g e
╀ ╁ ╂
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Slowly emerging from the shadows, Mochi poked her head from out of a brick wall, looking left, and right before fully coming into view. Her slender long wisp of a tail dragging behind, with the tips flicking up, left or right, almost like that of a curious cat. Her eyes glowed under her cowl, and darted at every movement made on the streets. Cautiously, Mochi took another step forward, questioning if it's clear, or safe to even be exposed like this. Her small slender hands clutched tightly at her cloak, expecting the worst to happen, even though the garments she wore shielded her from the light, that didn't stop her overwhelming fear of it. With a shaky exhale, Mochi continued forward to the local tavern/bar near by. However, a sound of chatter, and a drunk outside, smashing glass on the pavement, made Mochi jump, and bolted inside the establishment, slamming the door behind her. With a prolonged silence, she slowly turned her tall slender frame around, and saw only a few patrons. Placing her hands back to clutching her cloak. Looking left to right before heading forward, She made sure to keep to the shadows to help calm her nerves down, just a bit, till she found her way to an empty seat. This is what people do right? Mochi thought to herself. Curious as to what they eat... Another thought crossed her mind. Mochi looked around till her eyes fell on someone from behind the bar. Just as she was about to open her mouth, (which you wouldn't know she had one unless she does open her mouth, because, ya know, she's basically a shadow.) the creature remembered why she reframed from speaking, and raised her hands to begin communicating via sign language. With the swiftness of her hand gestures, she begins to ask; "May I see food?"

User Image

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:50 am
Vintag3Tacit

West Slowly came down the stairs to the dining area, his head somewhat swimming from the drinks he had the night before, surprisingly this place was modest with the beer but drink enough of it and it does eventually leave you in a similar drunken state as the beers created by his kinsman. He had his gear with him and sat down at a table without realizing that someone was already there and planting a hand his face as he sighed and looked up to see someone there “OHH! Apologies, I didn’t realize someone already was sitting here” West waved the bar maid over and spoke “a plate of your special as well as a mug of ale for my friend here and myself!” the maid nodded and left them. West may not have known who they the person was but that mattered little for him since he was a firm believer of not drinking alone or eating alone, which was why he usually stuck to rations when he travelled and only really drank and ate a proper meal when he was in a village or town. Granted there was only one village in this realm, but it was always profitable to come every now and then since his wares were almost always in demand.

As he sat there, West tinkered with his pack making sure everything was in order and spoke up “so friend who might you be?” West looked up at the person curious who they were. He thought the person was odd but before he could say anything further the maid returned and placed the food and drink in front of them “AHH! Excellent, thank you lass!” the maid smiled lightly before walking away. Any questions he might have had were quickly dismissed soon as he took a deep drink of the ale and when he finally took a breath and smiled as he put the mug down before he started eating his attention being focused on the person at the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:22 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
M o c h i ۞ S a v a g e
╀ ╁ ╂

Wolfe Garm

While waiting around to be noticed, probably not gonna happen with how she has been using her hands for communication, does no one here know sign language? She was to afraid to use her real voice in case other Shadowling's were near by, and would pick up on how off she is from the rest. However, Mochi jumped to the sudden slump of another being sitting at the same table she was at. She looked at him curiously before looking at the person behind the bar, and waved her hands again "Is this my meal? I cannot part-take in flesh, it's against the rules!" But seeing as how no one noticed her signing, she just stared at him, eyes locked on like a predator to it's prey. Memories of that one time when she lost control, and ALMOST at flesh....it excited her but it also scared her. When he spoke, she jumped, and blinked, how long was she staring for? and he could talk? When food and drinks were brought to them, she placed her hand over her heart, and breathed in relief. Oh thank goodness he wasn't the meal! She was staring to wonder what kind of establishment this was! When he asked previous who she was, She responded with her hands again. "I simply am." Mochi paused for a moment, rethinking her answer. He asked who! not what! Shaking her head, she re-signed with her hands "Mochi....Is who I am" The Shadowling looked down to the food, even though she is exactly a shadow and require no food...in a matter of speaking....She never seen anything like it....how do you eat it? Her wrapped tail whipped around the more curious she got. But her intense eyes stared right back at the new comer, more eager to see how he eats, and would just copy off of him.

User Image

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:52 pm
Wolfe Garm

Vintag3Tacit

Dameon Black

Someone else entered the tavern and moved to the bartender, sliding over an impressive coin of pure gold. Thankfully, they were just as greedy here as they were in other places, so the gold was able to loosen tongues easily. But before he let the coin be taken, he met the eyes of the bartender, "Information... There was a male in here... Dark hair with colored patches in it... Wears odd clothing, possibly with silver added in... Bad attitude..." he described Dev the WereTiger very nicely.

But who he was looking for also made the bartender rather nervous. He knew Dev's reputation, as well as the male he'd gone off with. Alistair had earned his reputation as surely as Dev had. Neither was as feared as Goh and Ilea were, but one didn't give them up easily.

At the nervous look, the male slid a second coin to sit next to the first and tilted his head. The bartender licked his lips and thought hard before taking the plunge, "Went off with a resident. Alistair. But you don't want to mess with him and nobody's gonna give him up willingly," was all he said. Then he slid the coins into his pocket and gave him a mug of ale before turning to other patrons.

The male collected the mug and turned to look around the tavern, noting the dwarf and his eating companion without another look at them beyond the simple glance. He slid a hand through his dark hair, noting that he looked out of place with his chiseled good looks, strong body, and amber eyes. But he was also a WereTiger, so he was still dangerous. Still, he had to find Dev.

He'd left the Island and he wasn't supposed to. Now it was time to come home and pay the proverbial piper. And he was going to make sure the brat paid...

He gave a low growl and headed for the door without touching his ale, not noticing the weasel-faced man that slipped out the back door to report to Alistair that his new pet was being looked for...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:03 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
M o c h i ۞ S a v a g e
╀ ╁ ╂

Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Not once did Mochi blink, while in the midst of staring, her eyes moved to a new target who just appeared by the bartender. She couldn't hear the commotion, but saw the transaction. Curious. Mochi moved her eyes back on the dwarf who seemed to invested with himself, since it's just radio silence.....Mochi slipped into the shadow, beneath her, and out by a common area close to the bartender. Not wanting to be seen, she kept to the darkness in the room, but watched further at this new comer. She saw the shiny coins being offered, much like the ones she confiscated (stole) from a passerby earlier this morning. Ears fell on the hushed voices, something along the lines of looking for someone? Mochi's eyes landed on a scrawny looking chap, who also seemed to be eavesdropping as well. Was there a point she was missing? Not really all to invested in the transaction being made, once this man stopped talking it seemed like the puny man scampered off, and Mochi, Like a cat to a mouse, slipped through the darkness, and reappeared in the dark alleyway, where the small thing bumped into her, and fell on his rear end, into a small puddle. She wrapped her clothed tail around the poor mans ankle, and lifted him to her height, letting him slowly spin, and dangle for a moment. Of course the man wailed in protest, but, a part of Mochi felt like eating him. "Porque eres pequeño?" Mochi spoke out which translates to: Why are you small? Her voice is soft but echo's follow behind her voice of a deeper tone, and a hissing tone. Almost as if multipul people were whispering at once. Kind of unsettling to hear it. "¿Cómo planeas defender un cuerpo tan insignificante, hombrecito?" Again, it translates to: How do you plan to defend such puny body, little man? Her pupils dilated, the more he struggled, the more her darker side began to hunger and drool. Her jaw, without thought, unhinged and she slowly began to move him closer to her, until...a little girl screamed in fear, and snapped out of her demonic trance, dropping the poor man, and letting him escape. Mochi gathered her composure, and slipped back into the darkness, and slowly reappearing in her seat with the dwarf, just in time too- to see the man who was asking questions about someone, she simply kept her eyes on him....How curious indeed....

User Image

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:26 am
Red Gypsy

Vintage3Tacit

West might have appeared to be in a world of his own but he wasn’t blind and the shadow act caught his attention, and when the person came back he took a long drink of his beer and when he slammed the mug on the table to get the attention of the maid she came over and didn’t even ask she simply took his mug and left, while alone West finally spoke up “listen friend, you seem new here and admittedly I haven’t been here very long but you might be careful with the disappearing act, some may not notice but plenty would, and the lad who’d been asking questions not someone to mess with” West looked at the person and smiled though his attention quickly shifted when the Maid came back with a filled mug and placed it in front of him and in a loud and boisterous way spoke up “AHH! Thanks lass here payment for the drink and food for me and my new friend here” the maid took his money and walked away leaving them be West didn’t have to look around to know that any attention that might have been on them quickly dissolved and he continued “you best be careful been around demons enough to recognize their arts, if I had to guess you must be one with the shadows, well best advice around here is stay away from that one as much as you can. Also best try something else, I know enough to know that signing isn’t common, and is likely to attract more attention than you’ll want, the denizens here aren’t the gentle type” West looked around the bar and didn’t notice anyone paying them much attention and simply continued after taking a long drink of his beer “listen the demon realms or even some of the other realms might be more to your liking than here. I am always on the road so I can tell ya this area is lawless no ounce of civility here, the other realms are likely to be more to your liking. Saying all that if you are here for a reason that’s understandable, I usually try to make a stop to this village simply because my kind of work is always in demand here so coming here every few months is a normal thing for me, but you best be careful and not show all your cards at once else you’ll be easy pickings for someone else” West stopped at that point and finished his drink, moments before one could have easily pegged him for being in a drunken stupor and considering how much he had already drank in the short time he’d been with this person he should have been under the table by now, but that was Dwarf’s for you they weren’t as easily impacted by a few drinks especially if it was watered down like the beer was here and while he did usually go overboard on the drink any signs of him being drunk weren’t present, almost like he had been playing a game the entire time.  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff