Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:21 am
Red Gypsy

Haeo

The Infiltrators didn’t waste any time changing into appropriate forms through illusion magic, their observation of the local dialect gave them the means of rough communication so that they could blend in but ultimately they were little more than disguises with rough language understanding, anyone smart would tell that they weren’t native speaking nor fully able to understand how to use the correct words appropriately in a conversation, if anything they were just mimics to those around them and in a pinch could fool people not paying much attention to how they were acting or speaking. The infiltrator were scattered about the village observing how they acted a couple of them had already noted the castle off in the distance north of the village and the things walking around were unusual and obvious threats, as they seemed like a military presence especially as they came across the ones encroaching on the gate at a slow pace, they were still a long ways away from their entry point but all of the infiltrators agreed that they would likely be an issue later.

After a while a couple of them met up with each other both looking very suspicious but no one was as far as they could tell were around and one of them spoke “[Xig’zora] the area is rich with potential slaves and biomaterial” the other one nodded “[Xig’zora] indeed, but there appears to be a sizable military presence here especially with the hive in the north, likely military installation” the other nodded and looked around “[Xig’zora] further observation required, go to the hive and ascertain the threat level there” it nodded and replied “[Xig’zora] of course I shall return in a day or two with a full report, we’ll need to inform the general of what we have seen already” the first one agreed “[Xig’zora] all in due time, the beings walking towards the gate will pose a threat, extreme caution is advised when approaching the gate” the second one nodded and left without any further word, the first one looked towards the castle and started walking towards it being aware of what was going on around it as it moved.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:35 pm
Red Gypsy

As the undead moved about the village a bright light formed in an alleyway attracting the attention of a couple of surviving villagers who went into the alleyway hesitantly. Both of them stopped in front of a door engulfed in flames as it opened and through it came in an unusual figure who was of considerable size, but most of all, the figure wasn’t human the Revenant looked at them with cold burning eyes as he looked at the inferior forms standing in front of him, in his right clawed hand the revenant created a large firebolt and unleashed it upon them killing one of them instantly, the other scampered to his feet and started running screaming in terror, but he was immediately felled as his back was hit by a five arm flame whip which cut deep. The revenant growled as he approached the burnt form before he changed immediately not wanting to attract anymore attention than he already had.

The man now standing there looked at both dead bodies in absolute terror “Wha, wha, wha, wha, what… happened here??” he his eyes grew wide as he carefully stepped around the dead corpses “I’ve… I’ve got to get out of here, I’m going to get out of here, I can’t stay here, or someone might think I’m the one who killed them” he got to the end of the alleyway still rambling on “I’m not going to stay here, I can’t stay here I’ll be blamed for something I didn’t do, couldn’t do, don’t have the stomach for, CAN’T stomach violence” he continued walking down the street finally catching his breathe and putting on a smile so as to forget what he just saw.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash