Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm
The Court Yard and also known as the training area for Goh's undead army and his generals and sometimes himself when he’s trying out a new spell or power.
Everything in this area is dead nothing is alive the trees are dead the ground is black and rock hard nothing can live their at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 am
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled as he walked down the stairs from the castle into the court yard, A band of unsavory types where milling about laughing and making jokes as to who he could guess. It seems they had just returned from a raid when Goh's messenger had told them to come to his castle. The leader of the band was cocky and was showing off to his band when Goh appeared suddenly in front of him. The man lost his focus for the moment, as well as the laughter died from the lips of his men.

" Hello, boys. Seems like you've had a busy day.
"
goh said dryly. looking down at the leader and his men.
"What, this? This is just some stuff we...found! Right boys?" the leader said indicating the obviously stole objects. The group of men cheered and gave sounds of agreement to there leader who was laughing to himself.
"I'm not interested in your nicked knick knacks. You're burgled baubles bore me. I have a job for you,There is a little lost prize;..a girl of him i want back. I need your multitude of eyes to help me find her." goh said patiently, hoping to the fates these men had more brains then there lack of organization implied. Which was saying much since the name of there band was "the dark monkeys". "not vary intimidating,..not vary imaginative." goh thought to himself.

the leader seemed to get cockier and perk up a bit. "Oh, yeah! What's in it for us?" he asked again chuckling to himself.
Goh but his hands to his temples in mock thinking.."Well, that's a fair question..." he said. he suddenly takes the leader and flies him high into the sky. Let's discuss it.." he said casually. He released the mans neck and the man began to plummet towards the court yard floor. Goh fallowed leaning on his side in mockery taping his temple in contimplation as if a conversation was going on.
" I certainly see you point." he said to the leader.
the leaders screams for mommy, and help are all he says.
" But what could I possibly do for you in return? Mmm?"
" Save me! Save me! help me, help me!!!" the man yells and begs his cocky side gone. as the ground rises to meet his face.
"Oh! Well, that's a thought. Yeah. But is it enough? I don't want to feel like I'm cheating you." he said as if the idea had struck but unsure of it, a sly grin had formed on gohs face.
Help me! Help me! Help me! We'll do it! We'll do it! Save me! Please! Save meeeee! " the man continued the ground now only yards,...feet away.just before he hits the ground he stops as Goh catches him by his leg still hovering a a foot off the ground.
"All right, you've twisted my arm. Deal. Now then, anymore questions?"the group of remain silent.
No? Good. You will spread out and you will find my prize by the end of the day, or it's flying lessons for everyone! Go!" he siad and throw the leader into the huddled group of his men.
the group all scream with fright and run to do his bidding.
Goh laughs his evil laugh and in a last cutting remark towards the group spoke.
"Go do your monkey business." he laughed again and evaporated into shadow to see to another point of business.

User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:21 pm
Haeo

Wolfe Garm

Ilea felt the command in his voice and simply obeyed. She didn't think about what she had to do to lay the dead, simply commanding them to sleep again. Except for the oldest ten, as he'd told her. Those continued to follow them to the castle.

Behind them and in the village, the dead simply followed the command and moved back to their resting places, sliding back into the ground that wrapped around them like a warm blanket. The ground smoothed over them until no one could tell that anything had happened. It was so seamless that it was actually shocking for her. Or, would be when she paid attention to what she'd done...

After a little bit more, he pointed out that she'd been the target and she frowned at him over that. It was then that she noticed the pain in her shoulder and looked at it, touching the wound with the fingers of her other hand in confusion.

"Me? Why me?" she asked softly as they moved into the courtyard...

Once there, the bodyguards moved to the protective entrances while the golems actually climbed the walls to be even more protective. Their mounts came to a stop near the doors to the castle and she kept frowning over the hole in her shoulder while the oldest ten dead she'd raised followed them.

She didn't notice it when those ten moved to a stop then knelt while looking at her, almost as if worshipping her. In truth, she'd hit a power level that was considered legendary among necromancers. At this level, she could raise just about anything...

"Why would they target me? I'm just the servant... The target should be the master, not the servant..." she continued softly then slowly slid from her mount into Shale's arms as she fainted for the first time in her life...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:04 am
Red Gypsy

Shale caught Ilea smoothly as she slipped into unconsciousness. He might have lost his composure if not for the bond, through it he knew that she would be alright. This attack had been strange. The situation in Darkness Abounds was unusual, but, there were a couple points that made the assassin's target seem more reasonable to the baron's mind. Ilea had history here. No doubt, there must be a very long list of people who would wish harm on her. Furthermore, most of those on those lists would lack the knowledge to understand how best to hurt her.

That last... was a fortunate deficiency. Without it, Shale himself might be dead... and Ilea with him.

Shale gave only the briefest of commands to servants as he carried Ilea to her chambers, directing both the golems that continued to spread through the territory as well as his magic as it wove through Ilea's body and repaired the damage simultaneously. .She would need rest, though perhaps not for long. The shock of being the target seemed to have taken a greater toll than the bullet wound.

The intensity of his focus and the density of the swirling magic around him were so potent that even the untrained could feel its oppressive force. None remained close for any longer than they had to and soon Shale and Ilea were closeted off in Ilea's rooms. Shale didn't know why he brought her here rather than to his own quarters, unused though they were, or the Forge. Still, it had felt right.

Laying her on the bed, he checked her wound one more time. Reassured that she would live, he took time to clean her and remove her leathers. His magic and Ilea's own regenerative capability had closed the wound at both ends but it seemed that the interior healing would take a bit more. So, Shale ensured that she would be comfortable and removed his own garments to lay down beside her. He knew that his close proximity would aid her healing better than most other forms of treatment.

His guards stood ready outside the door and the Amber Forge continued its work in obscurity. There would be a great many changes to Darkness Abounds, that was certain. That... was certain indeed.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Darkness Abounds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items