Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 pm
Welcome to the most dark, damp and horrible place you will even find in you're life, The smell of blood fills the air completely and because of a spell the blood down here never dries and always smells fresh.

You will find two areas in this place, one the jail cells where prisoners are thrown into, their they have no light no bed only the rats and black widows to keep them company.
The second is Goh's most favorite place in the castle the torture chambers, the walls covered in blood that will never touch the floor, all the tools for the trade and many you have never seen before this is a place where you're enemies will never wont to be in.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:07 pm
As Ilea opened the doorway to the dungeon, she wove a bit of magic to make it appear as any hallway in the castle to the girl and her... companion... She silently lead the way to one particular cell, adding to the illusion that it was a fantastic room with a wonderful view outside of the castle and a large comfortable bed.

She paused just inside the door and waved a hand into the room, "Why don't you try out the bed first? I want to make sure that it's adequately comfortable for you...," she said courteously, still keeping her Master's orders in mind...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ElisaMarie

Romantic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 pm
Telestra looked around as they walked through the hallway that looked like any other in the castle, any other if she had seen what any of the hallways looked like in the castle, she didn't get the chance to see much or any of it.
She followed Ilea but yet she knew something was off, she could smell it and even more so as Ilea asked her to try out the bed, she walked into the middle of the room and just looked back at Ilea.
"You know this room doosen't smell like the best room......."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm
Ilea looked a bit worried at what Telestra had said, "Oh dear! I'm so sorry... I'll have to have the servants come in directly to clean it up for you... but would you please check to see if there's anything else wrong with the room before I send them in?" she said softly, looking around very worriedly.

"If Master finds out that you aren't pleased, he'll be very cross with me...," she sounded truly frightened by that prospect...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ElisaMarie

Romantic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 pm
Telestra turned away from Ilea and tapped the floor with the tip of her boot gently and not getting the sound she was expecting from the floor and turned to face Ilea, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at Ilea.
"I may know nothing about Magic but this room dosen't sound or smell like a normal room or good with its apperance...just quit the act and do what to plan on doing and get it over with"

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm
Ilea gave a soft sigh and looked down for a moment, "I guess there's really no other choice...," she said softly shaking her head slightly. Then she raised her head a bit, revealing her crimson eyes glowing softly through her thick lashes, "As you wish...,' she added in a voice that carried a seductive purr to it, raising one hand to gesture at the room first, then at one wall.

The illusion faded, revealing a cell in the dungeon with bars that looked out on what could only be a torture room. From the wooden table with manacles attached to it to the instruments all lined up neatly on a nearby table, everything about the cell and the torture room beyond just screamed pain to come.

The chains against one wall in the cell streaked out and bound themselves to Telestra's arms and legs, pulling her back against the wall hard. Once the girl was secured, Ilea calmly moved over to the table with its' instruments, her hand trailing along the edge of the table, "These are for my Master to use... So I will have to be a bit more inventive in his orders for you.... You see... Before he can truly trust you... You must be broken to his hand... Trained properly... He may or may not be along soon, we move at his whim and command...," she said softly, as if she were having a calm conversation with any other person.

She turned back to Telestra, her feet moving slowly over to her so that she could raise one hand to trail her gloved fingers gently along her cheek, "You and the other soul within you...," she added, revealing that she'd felt the presence of the creature within her.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:48 am
((Well, I guess this is a total bust... Fine I'll be moving along...))

Ilea wandered over to Telestra and traced a finger gently along her cheek, "I will let you rest here for now... To consider what it will truly mean to be in my Master's service... When I return, I do hope you will be feeling more cooperative to his wishes...," she purred to the woman, even leaning in to place a light, teasing kiss on her cheek.

Then she left the cell and locked it behind her, moving back over to the table of weapons in the torture room fully visible from said cell. She traced her gloved fingers along the edge of one of the knives slowly, her body shivering in remembered delight from her memories of that particular item.

Each one of the instruments held some memory or other for Ilea, she'd been on the receiving end of them so many times since her Master created her. She missed those times, times when he concentrated entirely on her, proving his skills to her in ways no other could ever hope to compare...

She moved over to the table with it's manacles at head and foot and let her fingers trace over the bindings. These chains were more symbolic to her than anything else since she could tear through them, but she never fought them when her Master used them on her.

Whatever he asked of her, she did. He was her Master, the only one she could ever love...

She looked back up at Telestra, still visible held against the wall int he cell. She considered and waved a hand gracefully, the chains letting the woman go and dropping her to the floor of the cell, "Don't bother trying to escape... You'd only die a horribly painful death if you did so... If you survive what my Master has planned for you, you would be in his service and he might teach you what you wish to know... Think about it...," she told her softly then moved for the main door, fully intending to leave the girl with her thoughts for a bit...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 am
Goh entered with Ilea, "I see our guest is still as snug as a bug in a rug,....oh yes I am sure you are. now Ilea.. do you see this." he said holding up what seemed to be a rock, like thing though egg shaped almost though it took two hands to hold it.

he paced aroudn the room over the intended "guest" over to ilea handing her the "stone", he then moved aside to let ilea answer his question and give a guest to what it may be. As he waited he busyed him self to organizing his knives. by placing them one by one by the victim some leaving small cuts as they passed by.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:37 am
Ilea held the object when Goh handed it to her and looked it over with a small frown on her face, "I don't know what it is Master... It feels like an egg to me, though... What is it?" she asked him softly, her crimson eyes only on him. The 'guest' was unimportant to her as long as he was here.

For Ilea, Goh was all that mattered and she proved that in everything she did and said. Right now her eyes were going from his masked face to the blades he was laying out, watching every movement he made and finding herself feeling envy for their 'guest'.

She loved being on the table for him, under his blades. She felt her body tighten and respond to just the thought of it and passed a glare to the woman on the table, "Are you sure she is worthy of your skills Master?" she couldn't help but ask it, part of her knowing that no one was truly worthy of his attention and skill...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 am
Gohs eyes looked up to Ilea and flashed slightly. "my skill, no. Yours how ever will be trained upon her flesh. As to the Stone. it is a dragon's heart, of heart. cant you feel the warmth and hatered from it flowing of off it. its hatered of being lost to its body and in my hands, to the great warmth of its strength and might..its vary soul.." he said and moved over to Ilea knowing she was being jelious. "i promised you i would show you new skill and to that i hold. " he said taking the heart from Ilea and holding it up so the light of he torches flicked over it.

"part of your strength came form this. I will teach you how to draw more strength from it. but at another time now to the business at hand." he said lightly and gestured at there guest. "the soul,....every living thing has one. " he said returning to the silver blades that he had layed out. "take up the 6 blades Ilea. and entertain our guest. 2 go to the feet. 1 for each, like wish the hands...then the head." he said pointing in to to whee the blades most pierce and stick.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 am
Esabel walked over to the table and did exactly as he told her to, placing the blades in the nerve clusters he'd already told her were in those places for the maximum amount of pain while still keeping the woman alive. Finished, she looked back at him.

"I can feel the soul Master... That was the first thing you showed me... The soul in the heart and the soul in the woman... What do you wish of me now?" she said softly to him, the perfect picture of the willing devotee worshiping him and wishing only to please him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 pm
Goh watched and relished every scream adn drop of blood that flew as ilea went about sticking the first 5 blades in there proper place. he smiled as she hled the 6th and final one. he pointed to the heart. "the final blade goes to the heart, and soul. cut it an dbear the beating flesh, the heart the the...esance of life that beats and makes the red ...the lovely red lifes blood flow. then piece the heart and concentrate on it and summon forth the soul with the incantation written upon this tablet." he said holding out a ancient tablet.

Goh watched her work as he ideally played wit her hair as she did as bidden, his own hand gauding the cutting and making nail prints into her hand. he was close and leaning into her his mouth close to her ear as he whispered into it, between bites, and cuts of the blade as he instructed her in the invocation of the souls power into her own.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Ilea couldn't stop the shivers that ran through her body in reaction to every touch and whisper he gave her, though her hands were steady with the blade as she followed his instructions to the letter. She was always worrying about failing him in any way, large or small. So this time she was doing her best to make absolutely sure that she followed his instructions and got this right.

She finally read the incantation he showed her, giving a small gasp as the souls power moved into her own, the feeling of it sudden and unexpected to her, making her shudder in his arms, unable to say anything else just yet as her crimson eyes fluttered back in her head.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:26 pm
with great praise he did bath her in kisses and bites as she completed the task and the power flowed into her he gave her a farther rendition of there past nights display that they had in his room then left her panting and bleeding on the floor in the after glow of his trawl. he left with a small smile and a soft mutter of going to make plans for a invasion of the elvish realm and he was not to be disturbed and he disappearing deep into his castle lost in the darkness making his evil plans and counting out his armies. the only person that fallowed after him where the generals in his armies..  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:18 am
There was no way to fight when Cynthia was brought here, he was simply stronger than she was. He removed her gown and boots with the aid of a knife from a nearby table then chained her to a wooden table. She could easily sense the number of lives that had been taken on the table, feel the pain that Goh had inflicted in here. She'd been expecting him to get started on her instantly. But he'd surprised her by simply turning and leaving, locking the door behind him.

So she was left alone down here with only a table of wicked-looking instruments to stare at and the cold stale scent of death filling the air. She wanted to free herself, to get out of here, but with her hands bound she couldn't work much magic. The little she did know that didn't rely on her hands, she'd sworn to Lareth she wouldn't use.

She struggled against the chains briefly then heard a frustrated sob leave her as she gave in, briefly, to tears. She knew she faced death here, truly faced it. She'd already been told that if he got to her again she'd be looking at the possibility of death at his hands. She was afraid, and had good reason to be...  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff