Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:36 pm
A sitting room is first, done in dark woods and decorated in black and crimson colors. Sitting chairs that look more like thrones with a dark fireplace are set off by small tables made from black-stained wood and paintings of Ilea's creation by Goh.

That room leads to a small dining room through one door and her bedroom through another.

The dining room is decorated in much the same way, lit only by candelabras set about the room. The table itself is made of crimson-stained wood and simply decorated, the chairs more comfortable and padded with black silk. Otherwise the room is undecorated and almost painfully bare.

The bedroom is taken up mostly by the large canopied and curtained bed, the sheets crimson silk and the curtains and canopy black sheer cloth. There is another door that leads to her closet and one that leads to her bathroom. The walls are covered again in paintings of her creation and training by Goh, constant reminders of where she came from.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image Ilea paced her bedroom nervously. Her master hadn't seen her in days, busy with some project of his. She'd been left with no orders, no idea what she should be doing, and no idea if she still held his favor or not.

He'd never left her on her own like this before, it made her wonder how she'd displeased him, what she might have done to anger him.

She truly had no desire other than to keep him happy and content. He controlled her very life itself. She couldn't die unless he allowed it or her tie with him was severed. He'd taught her everything she knew, from torture to pleasure to necromancy. He'd shown her his love as well as his anger.

She shivered as she moved into her front room. It really wasn't any place to simply sit and relax. The entire room was a constant reminder to her of what she owed her master, of how she'd come into being.

She paused in the middle of the room with her back to the door and her arms wrapped around herself, wearing only a silk robe around her with her long hair loose as her crimson eyes moved over the paintings on her walls. She looked lost in that moment, something that frightened the regular servants. After all, Ilea was unpredictable in the best of moods, what she would do in this one was any one's guess...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

A small flicker of red began to appear within the fireplace, slowly it began to grow, turning from red to a sickly mixture of black and red, even the flames themselves seemed deformed and sickly. raising up to the tip of the fireplace, the flames flickering and waving around almost like the grasping hands of the dead and depraved at the life around them.

Slowly a small feeling of dread, anger, hatred, sorrow, fury, depression, rage, woe, wraith and revenge leaked from the fire, as it twisted around like blood, the fire breaking off at the top seemed like the tearing of flesh and organs, like the fire its self was screaming in pain, in anger, sorry, hatred, woe and wraith as the flames grew larger, no longer a small stream going up, now filling the fire place with its depraved sickly red and black flames.

The flames now began to seem to reach out, touching the floor in front of the fireplace as if trying to crawl out. Soon a nice chunk of the flame was now on the floor, slowly it began to seem like liquid but yet still fire as it grow upwards, slowly forming a rough shape of a person, a tall slender person.
Soon the flames spread from the back of this rough form of a person creating the rough shape of wings.

The shape was done and the fire from the fireplace broke off from what it had created and slowly died, the flames twisted and grasped like depraved lunatics as the shape created slowly began to take form. Leaving a tall slender man before Ilea, in a dark purple and orange outfit with bat like wings on his back, simple silver trinkets on his jacket and belt, rings on nearly every finger, with sharp pointed black nails. a black leather choker around his neck with a simple blank locket hanging closely to it on the front of his neck, his skin pale, his ears pointed, his mouth slightly opening showing a pair of fangs and black hair with a lock of it along the side of his face and down the back of his neck that turned orange towards the end.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image Ilea looked the strange man over who had appeared from out of her fireplace. He looked strange to her, and that was saying something when she lived with Goh.

"So, who are you and why do you come to me?" she asked the man, her arms still locked around herself as she tilted her head just a bit at him. Her crimson eyes held no real light or emotion that could be called a spark of life. Only Goh brought that out in her.

She turned her eyes back to the paintings and away from the stranger, looking back at the reason for her current state of mind.

"I suggest you hurry with an explanation... My Master doesn't like uninvited guests..." she tilted her head a little bit as she considered that for a moment, "Well, those who don't like to bleed are the ones he doesn't like...," she frowned, "Or is it the ones who are stupid? I can't remember which..." she said the final part as more to herself than to the stranger.

But her point still held. More within Darkness Castle bled than didn't bleed...

And all waited upon the whim of Ilea's master: Goh.......

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

The man smiled, a thin long smile of loyalty, obidence and yet filled with cunning and malice as his eyes moved to meet her emotionless and lifeless eyes, his own eyes unshaken by her words and filled with the same loyalty on his lips as he took a single step forward with a single leg.

He lifted his left arm from his side and brought his longer arm around over his chest, spreading his palm and fingers over his chest as he began to lower his chest and head towards Ilea, bowing before her like a loyal servant.
He stayed as he was for a few seconds and then he spoke, keeping himself bowed before her.

"My Mistress I am not an uninvited guest, I have been known by many names over my course of serving others and one name has been used the most, You may call me Bat my mistress and I have come to serve you Mistress Ilea and only you, you'r will is mine, you'r desires are mine, command me and I will act"

He said to her in a voice that sounded like the silver tongue of a trickster driven by malice and of loyalty of a knight to there one and true king.
As he spoke he slide his arm back to his side and raised his back, head and chest and straightened himself out. The locket on his choker glowing a dark bloody red as Ilea's symbol was engraved onto before her eyes as he stood there smiling at her, with his loyal and malice filled smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image Ilea looked at him for a moment as he bowed and spoke to her then gave a shrug of one shoulder, "The only loyalty I have is to my Master. Any servant I have must have the same loyalty. Only he matters, only his will to serve, only his desires to be met, only his commands to be heeded... And since all that I am belongs to him, if you are to be mine, then you will belong to him as well," she told him, her voice rough and harsh for the moment.

She looked back at the paintings, wondering when her Master would come back to her, "He is away right now...," she added softly, giving the reason for her strange mood right now.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm

User Image
"That is a pickle Mistress for I have been created by the malice to serve you and only you, your commands, your desires, I am your servant and yours alone"

He said simply before slowly bringing his index finger and his thumb to his chin, placing his thumb under his chin and his index finger over his chin as he began to think over this troublesome topic of her master.
He finally took his fingers away from his chin and offered his hand out to Ilea as he began to speak again.

"Its rather easy to fix this problem Mistress, I server you and by serving you I also serve your master, through you Mistress, his desires, his goals are yours and through you they become mine"

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:52 pm
Ilea would have responded to Bat but she heard the sound of a bell that only she could hear followed by the sound of the one voice that made her shiver. She instantly moved for the door, "He's back!" she said softly, her excitement very obvious. She paused only long enough to glance back at Bat, "Lay out a set of my crimson leathers and be ready to draw me a bath with the medicated bath salts for when I get back," she told him, then she was gone, running down the hallways on bare feet dressed only in her crimson silk robe.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:56 am

User Image

Bat slide his arm over the front of the top of his hips and lowered himself down bowing before his mistress at her command and as she left for her master and even to Bat who lived to serve he could clearly see her excitement when her master had returned to her.
He took his arm away and straightened himself up staying still only to listen to the foot steps of his mistress running down the hallways to her master that pleased her so much. This made Bat's job of trying to please his new mistress even more challenging seeing how much excitement she got just from her master returning for a leave of absents.

But Bat smiled and as he was created to do he served and went onto the task and command he was given, first making himself acquainted with his mistresses room walking through the dinnering room, the bath room and into her bedroom, his movement made him appear to glide through the rooms.

He withdrew a pair of Crimson Leathers for his mistress placing them down onto her bed, neatly spread out and softly running a finger over the trouser legs of his mistresses crimson leathers, removing any form of untidy crease from them, so they would be perfect for his mistress when she returned.

Finally he glided his way into the bathroom, looking over the barren decor within, he walked around the tub his hand gliding over the air at a corner away from the tub creating a candle stand of twisted looking metal with a skull appearing to scream with a red flame from within its mouth. He went to create three more around his mistresses tub, hoping to please her with such dark and twisted decorations as he stood himself at the tub, ready to draw her a bath with her medicated salts ready and a towel over one of his arms, awaiting his mistresses return.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image Ilea moved into her rooms in a slight daze, her robe now missing and her body covered in her own blood though no injuries could be seen. And she had a small smile on her face.

Oh yeah, Goh certainly knew how to greet her when he came home...

she looked at the leathers that Bat had set out and finally nodded, knowing that the tight pants and bra-like top would please her Master. She finally moved into her bathroom where Bat was waiting for her and waited only long enough for him to run her bath and add the salts to it before she got in and soaked briefly. Only when her muscles stopped twitching did she move to clean herself of the blood and other bodily fluids.

When she was clean, she got out and took the towel from Bat to dry herself, accepting another for her hair before she left the bathroom to get dressed. But she allowed Bat to brush her hair dry and braid it for her then slid on her crimson boots and added her daggers, yet more gifts from her Master.

"Bat... I wish to make a gift for my Master... But I want Demon souls for it... As fresh as possible... Can you get them for me? Take as long as you need to get them, but they must be strong and fresh...," she told him, offering him a specially spelled bottle for the task, "Place them in here, the spells will keep them from fleeing. Ten should do it, thirteen if you can manage it," she told him simply, presenting him a smile that would have sent any other servant running away while screaming in fear, "Only the best will do for my Master... And I trust you to get it for me...," she said, still in that softened voice.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:44 pm

User Image

Bat bowed before IIea, taking the bottle from her, he then stared at her smile, in turn it created a big smile on his own lips, to finally see such a smile that would drive the lesser minds and races on this world into a panic filled attack of fear.
He looked over the bottle for a few seconds before bowing to IIea once more and then straightening himself out, opening his wings.

"As you wish my Mistress, you shall have your Demon souls for your master"
He said with a smile before his wings folded around his form, his body engulfing in a twisting dark red and black flame that turned to smoke and he vanished before her eyes, on his way to forfil his mistresses task that was given to him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:53 pm

User Image

Bat Finally returned to his mistresses room, standing there holding the enchanted container in both his hands, his nails slowly running over the glass of the container, doing no damage but allowing his nails to grind softly over the glass teasing at the souls within and making them tremble, showing them how fragile and contained there are.

Bat slowly turned his head to look around the room, he knew Ilea wasn't here, he felt she was with her master before he brought himself back to her room. He could feel her emotions, she was so focused on her master and it wouldn't of ended well it he appeared before her and her master.

Bat slowly walked himself over to the throne like chairs and leaned down placing the enchanted glass container down onto one of the small tables in clear view for when Ilea would return to her room.

That was it his mission fulfilled for his mistress and yet now nothing, his new mistress was with her master and she was completely focused on him and so he was free while she did not need him and his mission complete.
So he smiled and thought of the girl he had met, Esabel, how twisted, how evil, how madness followed her and how chaos was left in her wake.

It reminded him of himself, every living beings hatred, fear, sorrow, depression, desperation, rage, fury, madness and there darkness, was what he was and what created him and in turn he brought chaos and madness.
Bat smiled as he slowly turned around his form fading into a dark crimson mist that evaporated into the air and he was gone.

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 pm
Ilea returned to her suite and smiled when she saw the bottle left by Bat and moved to pick it up, smiling when she felt the souls inside of it. Thirteen of them, just as she'd asked for. Perfect.

She put the bottle down and moved into her bathroom, cleaned up, then moved into her closet and changed into another set of crimson leathers knowing how much Goh liked to see her in them with the different designs she used. This time she chose a set that held a simple strip of leather across her breasts with a short skirt, knee-high boots, and straps on her thighs that held her daggers.

She braided her hair back and picked up the bottle with the souls and left the room to get to work on the army that her Master wanted, fully intending to give him one he liked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:05 pm
Ilea slowly stretched on the bed, her limbs making the silk sheets shift with that sound that only silk against skin can give. But she didn't wake just yet. No, she'd been put to sleep by her Master Goh for reasons only he could explain. If he explained anything at all.

All she remembered was working in the dungeon with him, learning something new from him. Then she was the one on the table and they were both enjoying a quality time that few could have lived through. Then she remembered nothing.

Why he'd chosen that moment to put her to sleep and keep her that way, only he could say. Another test for her, trying out a new spell, keeping her out of harms way while he dealt with Lareth's brother and focused on punishing the demon king for taking his prize, keeping her from his quest to re-acquire Esabel, or just because he could do so. Any number of possible reasons and all of them quite valid.

But the end result was the same, Ilea slept on in her bed of crimson silk and dreamed of her master...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:40 am
Ilea had returned to her room after checking to make sure that the repairs were underway. She put one hand to her throat and swallowed with a wince, considering what she should do now. She'd known Goh would be angry at her for going into the throne room like that, giving him bad news wasn't exactly smart either, and apparently he'd wanted her to stay in bed.

She gave a soft sigh and crawled under the covers then simply laid there, one hand fingering her throat as she tried to consider exactly what she'd done wrong this time...  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff