Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 pm
Ilea got up and dressed at Goh's request when he came to her then had the servants prepare a meal, though he wouldn't tell her why or who she was feeding just yet, just that there were to be two guests eating with them. She knew something had upset him but knew that he wouldn't talk about it until he was ready to, if at all.

She'd worn something that she knew he liked her in; crimson leather mini-skirt, matching haltertop, crimson boots that laced up to mid-thigh and had high stiletto heels, her black hair left loose to flow down her back, and her daggers strapped to her thighs.

So she simply did as he requested of her then poured him a glass of his favorite wine and brought it to him in her sitting room where he stood looking at the paintings of her creation that were the only decoration in the room. They were her constant reminder of what she owed him, why she served him with so much devotion aside from her love for him. Each painting was displayed prominently and proudly.

She knew he'd rarely come to her rooms, that he probably hadn't even noticed the paintings until now. Each time he'd come in here, he'd simply used his shadow transportation to go directly into her bedroom. She didn't know how he would react to seeing the paintings and was nervous about it but said nothing to him yet, knew full well that he'd only speak to her when he was ready to.

They were interrupted by two guards leading Esabel in, one of them giving a bow as he handed Goh the chain attached to Esabel's collar. She was dressed in an adult gothic version of a little girl's dress; high waisted, puffy sleeves, full skirt with black and red petticoats under it, thigh-high stockings with laced-up knee-boots with no heel that emphasized how short she was, her hair done in ringlets that were pulled up to allow free access to the collar that blocked her abilities. She kept her head down and her hands held together in front of her in the black lace gloves that only went to her wrists.

Right now, she looked like the daughter Goh had called her despite the collar that was necessary for the moment. Something that confused Ilea as she looked up at Goh with a confused frown on her face.

cTheAngelofMusic
Your show now Babe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 pm
Alexis Morningstar

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A dark portal opened up behind Esabel and the two guards. The chain that would be within Goh's hand would dissolve within an instant as did the collar around Esabel's neck. A single woman looking like a goddess stepped out of the portal at the same moment. Her pistols drawn to the guard's heads and the sound of thunder roared through the suite as the blood of the guards were shed. Her pistols were quickly holstered and her arms wrapped around Esabel while her eyes starred at Goh. "Mine." The goddess spoke as she pulled the two of them back into the portal with it closing with their leave. It wasn't known where the portal led to or who the woman was in the first place but one thing was certain... With blood already shed by this new woman she has shown ready to kill for Esabel. Claiming that Esabel was hers as well. There were a number of people the woman could be working for. But far fewer that would even allow the strange woman to call Esabel hers. [exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Devil in the Moonlight

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:17 pm
When the portal formed, Ilea moved herself in front of Goh, instinctively protecting him. But when the guns went off, her crimson eyes went wide as she tried to shift Goh to the ground unsuccessfully, still trying to protect him. But he wasn't one to let her do that unless it pleased him to do so, instead turning the tables so that she was protected behind him just as the strange woman grabbed Esabel, made her claim, and disappeared with her.

That had him giving an angry roar as the portal vanished, along with his prize...  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:32 am
((geez, no fair...lol))

Dark anger billowed off of Goh as the portal disappeared along with his prize. The pistols did not harm him for the shots where easily blocked. though through this again his reputation and pride where injured and that was a harm he hated the most.

he roared and dark lightning shot from his hand at the spot where the portal was, he knew the shot was worthless but it released some anger..
he turned to ilea. "child,..come to your father. listen well. the gods them selves have it seemed turn there faces upon us...your..sister is now among them.. yes..the little child is your sister. "[/i he said then swear to himself and began to pace. his prize he had spent much on getting back and the girl also now was payment to the hunter that was coming to dinner. ...goh was a man of his word he would make true his payment. but how and who had taken his prize.

"ilea, call up your menions call up all you need. find out what you can about said strumpet that has run off with my prize. look to the gods i suggest...loki..." he said and turned violently upon the closest guard and reduced it to ash. he returned his attention back to ilea and rach for and grabbed her neck and brought her close. "fail me not child, iv lost to much already and would hate to loss such a perfect creature such as your self...so..return with my prize..... or no at all." he said the last bit in a deadly whisper that held a threat. he released her and made his way back to his throne room to figure out what he would say to the hunter.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:42 am
cTheAngelofMusic

((We've got a week to grab her and do something interesting, but if we don't get to, then we'll have another opportunity later on. I promise!))

Ilea was shaking in fear by the time Goh left, forcing her to gather herself back together in order to do what he'd ordered her to do. Though how she was supposed to find a god, she had no idea.

She also felt a sense of betrayal that Goh was only telling her about Esabel, that he'd created another before herself. She left her suite intending to find the girl for Goh, easily noting that he hadn't said what state the girl had to be in when she brought her back.

So she left the castle in a strange state of fear, anger, and betrayal to gather what she'd need to do the job as ordered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:48 am
Red Gypsy

((well this should be fun))

goh knew well ilea would feel betrayed by this girl, then it would drive her to finish her guest and gain honer in gohs sight. goh never had brought up esabel to ilea fully more hints then anything, he never thought to bring it up...a mistake. a failure that was out of his life tell he found his mistake could cost him dearly then he had to hunt it down. goh sat on his throne and spoke into ileas mind. "my child know well that though you where not first you where the one i choose and kept. the little strumpet was a..failure on ignorance but a failure none the less. know this i do not wish to keep her, there is only room for one at my side and that side is where you fit in perfectly." said goh into her mind using his magick form a distance to make it so she could feel his hands run down her neck and shoulders in a soft motion gental and a forbear of what would come if she returned home with susses.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:03 pm
cTheAngelofMusic

Ilea did her best to take comfort in Goh's words and ghostly touch to her, forcing her thoughts about Esabel to the back of her mind for now and letting him feel her acceptance of what he told her. She left the castle with her emotions still in turmoil, but determined to bring the girl back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea was cowering in her room as she hid from Goh's anger. A first for her, yes, but she was truly frightened this time as he raged through his room. She sat with her knees to her chest in one corner of her room, mostly hidden by the bed for now.

She actually feared him finding her this time, nor sure if she'd survive his anger over losing Esabel yet again. Why he cared so much about the little mistake, she had no idea. After all, he already had Ilea. Why did he need another? Wasn't she enough for him?

She cringed as she heard another angry shout move through the castle and shivered with a soft whimper, unable to help it this time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:52 pm
An eerie mist slowly slipped under Ilea's door, filling her room and drowning out the angry shouts. Her door swung open, and Wren's attacker slowly walked in with a grin. His arms were folded behind him, his eyes glowing with power as the door shut behind him as if sealing off any chance of escape.

" Ilea I presume." He stated, his voice ringing hollow as he slowly walked closer. " Your services are required by my master. No is not one of your options."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea's head came up the moment the shouts went silent, fearing that Goh was coming for her. But it seemed that someone else had instead. Normally, she would have fought him to stay with Goh. But she thought a bit of negotiation would work out better for this.

"Three months... That's as long as I can be away from my Master before I begin to die. Three months only... Though I begin to wonder if death might be preferable..." she told him, giving a shiver at the end, her voice hoarse from enduring Goh's anger several times already.

She started to stand but had to pause from the pain currently moving through her body, then continued to get to her feet. She revealed that she wasn't wearing anything but her own blood right now and numerous slices and bruises over her pale skin. She normally didn't mind Goh's anger, it usually lead to a pleasurable end for her. This time, however, his anger couldn't be appeased...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:12 pm
The creature stared at her, his hand glowing as he touched her forehead. The souls of the damned shrieked, the demon channeling them to heal Ilea's wounds and even clothe her is a beautiful silk black lace gown, complete with a done up corset, leather gloves and buckled boots. " I promise you if we succeed, Goh will no longer be your master." The demon stated and backed away from her. "Goh will serve you." A wicked smile was on bis face as he extended his hand to her.

"Interested?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 pm
Alba Derosso

Ilea gasped at the pain of it as she was healed, but showed no other reaction to it. Before she took the hand, though, she moved where she'd been cowering before and collected two daggers and set them at the foot of the bed for Goh to find whenever he finally came for her.

Then she looked at the creature for a moment and put her gloved hand in his, "If I will be free of him, and his anger, then so be it. But I will not have him serving me..." she agreed and stepped closer to him, taking the deal.

She knew she had no choice. She'd failed to serve Goh properly if she hadn't been able to appease his anger. But perhaps a new master would accept her services better...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm
"Good." He whispered and pulled Ilea close, the mist enveloping them before it seemed to disappear into nothingness..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:35 pm
Goh Necrarch Hyuga

Give me your pain, your anguish, your still beating heart!

Stumbling and leaning against the walls, Goh eventually found the room he was looking for after searching countless others. He smelled a female's scent and began ransacking the room.

He tore through every cabinet, drawer and alcove he could find. When he had gone through everything he could think of, Goh turned to the silk-bedded matress. He whipped his chains through the fabric and material, shredding the bed. Beneath the tattered remains, the Dark Godling found a silver embossed box, which he carefully opened and found two silver Daggers. He picked them up delicately and a sudden rush of memories swelled in his mind.

Goh remembered everything about Ilea, from her creation to her being stolen from him only days ago. The Godling gripped the silver blades tight in his hand, their edges digging into his dark flesh. His roar of anguish and rage once more shook the castle and surrounding lands.

"I will find you and you will be mine....AGAINNNNN!!!"

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:52 pm
Haeo

Ilea opened the door to her suite and stepped inside, leaving the door open behind her. She paused in the sitting room to look at the paintings on the wall, each one detailing the moments of her creation. There were ten paintings in all, each carrying the full details of each moment depicted. They were hung in order so they told the story for her to remember each time she looked at them.

It started with Gypsy's torture. How he'd gotten the blood to look so real she had no idea. But the painting showed Goh pulling Gypsy's life energy from her and using it to create Ilea. Second was her appearing as an opposite reflection of Gypsy. Then Goh asking her to hand him an instrument to continue the torture. Then they were interrupted by the ones rescuing the hybrid and Ilea stood between Goh and the rescuers, taking a sword through her belly. Next was Goh taking her to his rooms to heal her, then having sex with her the first time.

The next paintings detailed her first lessons from him in necromancy, torture, and pain.

But she finally turned from the paintings and headed into the bedroom to take in the destroyed bed and the ornate box that held her daggers laying in the midst of the destruction. She simply stood there and took in the destruction to her bed, the one she'd slept alone in her entire life...  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff