Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 pm
This is a rather large room that is a library and also a Maze to those who don't know their way. In here are every Evil dark magic and Necromancy books ever and every single one of them belongs here and owned by Goh.
In the middle of this maze is a single table with a three-stick candleholder holding three black candles with black flames and with books everywhere around a single throne like black stone chair.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

"Ah it is good to be home..." Came the voice of Goh just as his form appeared in his study there was a Great clap of thunder that shook the castle to its foundations letting all know that the Master has returned.

He walked over and set some box's on the table and reached for a object hidden among the objects on the table.
he pulled out a small black bell. It was the bell to call his most favorite servant Iiea. He shook is twice and spoke. No sound was heard as her rang it, that is..only She alone could hear it. He spoke as he rang it. "come my dear one, Thy master has returned." he said. the bell then gave off a piercing tone that shattered a whine glass that was on the table. Goh brushed the shattered shards of crystal into a handy wood box that happened to be on the floor saving them for what ever ..fun he would think up later.

He moved over to his throne and sat, he knew he would not have to wait long for his probably frantic servant to come running to him. he had retreaved the two wrapped boxes off the table and placed them beside his throne.

User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image Ilea rushed into the chamber dressed only in a crimson silk robe that settled around her like freshly spilled blood as she slid to her knees at Goh's feet with her head bowed and her hair a mess around her shoulders, "Master!" she said in a soft, silky voice, a tone she only ever used for Goh.

"You were gone so long..." she whispered even more softly, placing her cheek against his thigh. She didn't bother to hide the shiver that ran through her at that one touch, a shiver of fear and desire rolled into one emotion.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

"Ah my dear..." Came the voice of Goh, his soft almost hypnotic ,sultry voice that could charm a snake out of its skin. He traced her bare shoulder blade with his finger nail making a scratch mark along it as he traced from the shoulder blade up to her chin, making it raise so he could look into her eyes. "Fear not my long absence. it had a purpose...Dont question my judgment, of what I deem to be my existent of leave...." his voice went from soft to sharp and showing force and mastery. "ah..my child but now is not the time for ..harsh words..." he said and shifted to reach over to pick up one of the wrapped boxes. He had his armor on and the hint of blood and sea salt was on it, as he moved the armor plates on his thigh shifted pinching and cutting the cheek of Ilea. the sea salt getting into the cut would burn.

He returned to his sitting position which released the pinching armor on Ileas cheek. "oh my Dear, A gift for you.. I bring..to my most faithful servant." he said, he held out the box as he opened it with the other hand."A gift, a Athame..to use in your workings, or in ..play." he said. Then reaching the next he just smiled and it vanished. "the second, we will open together..at a better time come let us go, to a more comforting place.." he said and traced the cold bladed of his gift to Ilea across her bare skin and smiling down at her and her silken robe of red.

User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image Ilea shivered at his first touch, her body responding to all of the pain he gave her with more shivers of pleasure. His hard words to her actually brought tears to her crimson eyes even as she ignored the wounds she gained from him as he showed her the gift he'd brought her.

She smiled at him, "I thank you Master... I don't question you or your judgement... I only mention that you were gone for a long time, nothing more...," she said softly to him, her eyes showing complete trust in him as he moved the cold blade over the skin of her face, shoulder and neck.

She knew that he could hurt her at a whim or love her, either or both at the same time. She feared him, yes. But all feared Goh, she was no different in that. The only difference was that he loved her, and she gave him everything she was from her obedience to the blood that flowed in her veins at his whim.

"That you bring me such a gift is an honor, Master... I will cherish it as much as I cherish you...," she added, rubbing her injured cheek against his armor as she basked under his smile.

Some would have said that she was a simpering fool when Goh gave his attention to her, others that there was seriously wrong with her mental processes. But none of them would have given their life to keep Goh alive, none of them would willingly shed the slightest amount of blood for his happiness.

Ilea was his as no one else could be....

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

"Of-course, you would never question me...of course." he said, cutting a bit of her robe to reveal more of her pale flesh. he smiled and traced a small cut into the sided of her shoulder with the Athame. "come my child, your so tense, and I am weary from the long travel. Let us unwind I greatly desire your...company this evening." he said as he stood form his throne and spread his cape wide. wrapping it around her crouched form and himself as they disappeared in a instant.

great darkness was around Ilea and Goh as he made them pass throw plains. Yet she could see him, his eyes never leaving the bleeding cut on her cheek and shoulder as he still had the bladed pressed against her skin. "the second gift I bring to my faithful one, was part of the reason I was away so long. he said his eyes flashing in the swirling dark. one could swear they saw a ship on the sea in a raging storm and then bodies of slain men, and a woman being throw into the sea. all disappeared in a flash, as they to reentered the mortal plain. The Room they appeared into was Goh's personal room. Only he, and Ilea ever entered into its doors, if one could ever find the hidden room.
User ImageUser Image

((next post, from you in "Goh's Privet Room" ))  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh after his lovely audience in the throne room had returned to his study chambers. Normally he would have went down to the dungeons to properly entertain his guest, but he had a problem.. a problem of one little lost bird the escaped his blade, but not his touch of magick and poison that was on it.

Telestra could wait and get to better know Ilea, Goh moved down the rows of objects and gathers a few objects for his need.
He returned to the table and placed them out. A black bowl, a vile with a clear liquid in it and a red candle. He poured the liquid into the runes etched bowl and light the candle with a wave of his hand.

"Now then..."oh touch of darkness, by candle light, give way to the night and show me my pry this night..." he said looking down into the bowl, now chanting in a language that sounded as of the crackle of flames.

The Black/clear liqued swirled and shimmered with the candle light but soon have way to the room in a inn. with many people in it. a robed man, with a aura of nature magick and a even more powerful , ancient magick about him. A young man on a bed with a broken leg and arm. and the lady of the castle...looking at his victim. "I see you Sabastet!!... oh you are medal-in with my toys .. kitty still has not learn to leave well enough alone. " said Goh, a vary evil grin came upon his face. he spoke and a green eerie fog like magick came out of his hand and then into the bowl. The cursed wound from his blade would now, drive her to madness, "lets see you stop that " he siad and the bowl went flying off the table with a blow from his hand as he left the table. making for the desk in another corner.. he picked up the bell adn rang for his servant.

"come my child, my servant your master calls you." he spoke in his silky voice he used for iiea.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Ilea came immediately when she heard Goh call for her, even though she was the only one could hear her summons. She moved into the room on silent feet and moved to kneel at his feet with her head down, "You called for me Master? What would you have of me?" she asked him softly, her voice shaking slightly in that unique mixture of fear and desire she always felt around him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh moved swiftly and softly over to Ilea and placed a cold hand on her shoulder and gently moved it across her back as he spoke.
"My dear one,...How would you like to go on a trip for me. " said Goh, a grin came upon his face, as he traced her shoulder blades with his finger.

"I need you to go to the Elven realm and see what there state is, I have heard some disturbing roamers they may return to a united banner." he said in his silky voice he used for iiea. He eventually put his hand under her chin and raised it so she looked at him, he lowered his face so it was close to her. "I would have much of you my dear,..the sooner you return the sooner we can return to each other and a most existing night in the dungeons im sure.." he said in such a soft whisper.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 am
Ilea shivered under his touches, the promise of pain and pleasure in his words nearly making her scream her own pleasure on the spot. But she finally nodded to him, "I will go Master... I will learn what you need to know from there and return swiftly to your side...," she told him in a soft whisper as her body shifted under his chest unconsciously. She moved just those few inches so that she could place a very light kiss against his lips, "I will miss you Master... But I hope to return before my heart aches for you too painfully...," she whispered against his lips.

She gave him one more of those feather-light kisses of hers then stepped back and let the darkness surround her, taking her to the Elven Realm...

No sooner had Ilea gone than another woman appeared with another one in her arms. Esabel laid Cynthia at his feet and grinned up at him, "Been a long time and I'm sure that the Master has forgotten his Esabel... But no matter... Esabel bears a gift, something that went missing... So here ya go, have fun with her, Master!" said the dark woman before she simply faded from sight.

As she disappeared, the dark energy binding Cynthia disappeared and revealed that she wasn't wearing anything but her hair and the stitches in her wide with bandages over that wound and the place on the opposite side where his claw-like nails had stabbed her.

Cynthia was still unconscious at the moment and despite her current injured state, it might be considered wise to bind her down in a safe place....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:40 pm
Lareth apperated into the room shortly after Esabel had left and Goh was standing nearby.
He looked right at the man and glared pure hatred at him before he snatched up Cynthia. He gripped her tight as he flicked a finger at the book case, setting it on fire, before he apperated Cynthia and himself back to his realm, in a huge burst of black flame, setting more of Goh's things on fire.

He knew he was asking for a fight, but no one invades his home and kidnaps his guests.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh wasenjoying the shiviering servant at his feet as Ilea shuddered under his touch. almost bringing her to screams with his promises of a playful night to come. his took off his mask as she moved her way up to him and there lips met. "your mine, in soul ,mind,andbody.." he whipsered as they kissed his teeth cutting into her lips a bit drawing warm blood. he and his servant lost for a momment in ther own lust..though he finally sent her on her way with a light push and a small wave and a wicked grin. as he retunred his mask to its place.

He gazed into the darkness that surroned ilea,as he was make more plans for his next move. wether about his evening to come, or his next quest of conquest. one could never really tell.
his thoughts where inturupted by the apperance of a old servant;esabel, his loss cannon, creation that did not go acording to plan. a mistake he should have earased long ago. even if he had forgotten about her.

now there she was with his lost prize at her feet his eyes gleamed with victory and power as he laughed and grined at his prize, and his little lose nut of a servant that had a will of her own.
after the servants disapperance.

he laughed as he loamed over his prize whispere words over her making the cursed cut on her side worse again, but it was not enough he wanted blood. he went to the desk and seazed a dagger. he was making his way over to the unconscious with blood on his mind and a dagger in hand when Lareth appered in his room. "seems i have a pest problem tonight, i best block the hole they just love to crawl around in.." he tounted the daemon.

Goh glared back at the deamon with unyielding hate and want for his blood, just as much as he was. goh glowered as teh daemon took his prize before him and disappered back to his realm.

Goh throw the dagger at teh deamo's apperation tai as he yelled his anger and wrath at the imputent creaturel, his anger getting the best of him having lost his prize that had just arived. his eyes one would swear shot flames and the great castle shook and eachoed with his andger and words of wrath. all cowrered with fear.

the sound of metal sticking to the wall was heard. goh looked to find the hilt of the blade in the wall, but part of the blade had enetered the tail. he hoped it struke teh deamon.

he turned to teh rest of his now burning room, with a wave and harsh word the flames froze in place and seemed to desentagre in there place leaving the chared remains left. goh stormed from the room and down the halls knocking decorations and servants out of his way in his anger as he made for his room.
User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:18 pm
Haeo

Ilea stopped outside of the study and tapped into the skills Goh had drilled into her over and over. She pulled down the wards and spells one by one in the correct order, though that order seemed to bounce all over the place. Goh had been properly paranoid, after all.

There were a few things she could not remove, though.

She finally showed the way into the study and pointed out the highlights that she knew of, “Goh had the room spelled against damage. You could destroy everything in this room and it would simply restore itself in a matter of hours or minutes,” she explained as her eyes paused on the shelf that held the journals Goh had kept on her, but said nothing about them. There was one journal for every week of her life with a few that covered only a few days here and there, each one carefully labeled with her name and the dates.

Her eyes moved on to the rest of the shelves, “There’s bound to be a book on just about everything in here. Due to that fact, I was the only one ever allowed to clean in here besides the Rattles,” she added, giving him the term she had for the skeleton servants. It was a good stand to have, though. After all, who knew what kind of information one of the servants or guards could have picked up?

She ignored the desk with it’s huge black crystal, ceremonial-type bowl, open journal, quill pen set, and random skull. The entire room was filled with such things here and there, after all. Though there was something about that crystal that had always given Ilea an unpleasant shiver of fear…

She looked at the journals again then turned to Shale, “I’ll go check on the rest of the repairs and see if any of the living servants need to be placed somewhere else. I’ll come back after,” she told him softly and offered him another of her small smiles before she headed for the doorway.

In truth, she disliked this room, though she couldn’t have said exactly why.

It might have been the journals, though. They carried the details of her entire life, after all, but for those final months. Goh had been too full of rage to write in the journals then. Now, only she held the details of that last nightmare.

As she left, she also left Shale with the story of the nightmare that was her life and Goh's thoughts on each detail. She'd trusted Shale with so much so far and now gave him that as well. She kept to the vow she'd carved into the table; everything that she was, now belonged to him to do with as he chose.

She did have one more stop to make before she planned to return to the study, though; her destination easily gained from her mind for him: She was going into Goh's bedchamber alone, before she showed Shale the true reason she'd come to fear her creator... It was up to Shale as to when he'd follow her...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:32 pm
Shale prepared himself and followed Ilea's lead without a word. This wasn't a time for idle chatter. He could tell that Ilea was doing her best to live up to her nature as well as her promise to him. He had no intent to dismiss her specialized knowledge and insight. This place had been her world for a very long time.

Shale listened attentively. For all his power and demonic nature, arrogance was not a flaw of his.

Still, arrogance aside, the study soon occupied far more of his attention than Ilea's trepidation. There was something here that he needed to find and much knowledge that he could use to further his own mastery of magic. But, he would have to proceed carefully. He could sense that many of the books here were trapped or under specific seals.

After answering Ilea's smile with a cautious one of his own, Shale proceeded into the study. He didn't venture far once he sensed the subtle confusion spells woven into the shelves. Instead, for now, he browsed the tomes and manuscripts within sight of the door. As he expected, they were largely full of basic magical knowledge and administrative trivia.

Shale was trying to get a general feel for this study and trying not to get bogged down in any one specific subject of inquiry. Yet, his eyes kept drifting to a set of journals on one particular shelf. He suspected that they were of great personal interest. Yet, he was trying to remain focused on his new duties.

He had never ruled a territory. He had never been as powerful as he was now. He had never been as whole as he was now. And, he had never worked so closely with anyone else before. His life had completely changed since his first encounter with Ilea.

Ilea... She may well be the key. Goh had been so obsessed with her that it had consumed much of the reason that remained to him. If this place was ordered according to thoughts based in such an obsession then Shale would make little progress if he could not grasp the pattern, at least in part.

He turned again to the journals and pulled the first one from the shelf. It was time to study the most carefully recorded information that a fallen deity treasured. And study he did. One journal after another carefully passed through his hands. He did not rush, he did not linger. If one only considered his appearance, he seemed completely undisturbed by the details of Ilea's life that unfolded before him, one page at a time.

That is, he seemed undisturbed so long as one managed to ignore the slithering bolts of half-living power that slid from his shadow to strike books and furniture at random. Each strike reduced a bolt to sparkles and added to the smell of ozone but all but the most powerfully protected books and other fixtures were being disintegrated, one at a time. It was a meticulous kind of wrath that destroyed everything in that chamber. Over the next few hours, the room was reduced to a handful of books floating in the air around a chair where Shale sat amid a small sea of drifting ashen dust.

He had learned much. But, his conflicting desires were proving to be distracting. He waited until the desk was reconstructed before setting the journals back down on it and leaning back in his chair so that it only touched the ground with two legs. His heart and mind were in turmoil. How was he to handle this. How could he proceed with all the rest that he had to see when he couldn't even restrain his feelings when confronted by books. If the name of a storm could be woven from the soul of winter and embroidered with lightning, that name would be the most apt description for the state of his being at that moment. Yet, while he struggled, he knew that his was not the greatest internal trial being fought on this day.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm
Haeo

The journals described a horrific life and even detailed several lifetimes of terror. But it was what Goh thought of her that was probably the worst part. He'd truly never thought of her as a person. Just a creation of his, a possession that he could do anything to. He was also afraid of what she could become and had spent alot of time inhibiting her growth in all areas while keeping her totally dependent on him.

He'd even gone so far as to make her life dependent on him. She could only go as far as three months without the Master/Servant bond before she started to die. He'd put that into her DNA, made it almost impossible to remove from her.

At the beginning of her life, Goh had been much more analytical and observant, more concerned with curiosity over his newest creation. Then he slowly began to deteriorate and the writings reflected that state of mind. If one didn't know better, one might get the impression that Goh had possessed actual feelings for Ilea. But, in the end, Goh had proved his insanity and obsession. Some of what he'd done to her deserved death several times over; some what he'd forced her to endure deserved even worse than death. She'd been lover, student, servant, muse, and used for extensive experiments.

There was worse in the journals, yes. More bad than good. But it all pointed to one conclusion: She'd been literally tortured in every way for her entire life. And she was truly the key to everything in this place...

But one detail had been repeated over and over: Ilea's powers and abilities had been suppressed and redirected so many times that even Goh had no idea of how powerful she truly was or how extensive her powers and abilities really were...

A while after he'd finished with the journals, when the study had finally restored itself again, a servant accompanied by one of the golems approached hesitantly. From her appearance, it was plain to see that she'd been one of the captives of the dungeon. The female was rightly fearful and hesitant, but for her to approach Shale instead of Ilea meant something important.

"Baron Shale..." she started then looked back at the golem briefly, then back to Shale, "It's Mistress Ilea... She went... She went in and hasn't come out... She was supposed to give instructions..." she said softly, not sure what to do or if she'd survive giving the message.

It wouldn't be too hard to figure out what she was talking about, though. There was only one place Ilea would have gone to without Shale with her: Goh's Chambers. All he had to do was assess the bond between them and it would become easy to figure out what her state of mind was. She was in total shock, to the point that she was close to closing off completely. In her current state of mind, she was either going to go catatonic or go on a killing spree. Either one was possible, the journals made that abundantly clear...

After all, under Goh's questionable tutelage, Ilea had done a great number of things that were truly horrific..  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff