Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D
Drugged

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:47 pm
I watched a marathon of "Drugged" documentaries by National Geographic. They touched on two illegal drugs in which I'm interested: marijuana and ecstasy. Have you done either of them, or take them regularly? What's been your best and worst experiences? Why did you decide to take them? What's stopping you from experimenting?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've tried marijuana recreationally despite the law. I use it less than once a month now. I find it relaxing and enlightening. I've had some bad trips in which I became paranoid that my friends were just projections of my subconscious and I was actually in a coma. Another time when I thought my boyfriend was really a pimp who'd drugged and brainwashed me to believe I was sleeping with him when I was really sleeping with strangers. Too much THC is a scary time, even if you try to shut your mind off and remain calm. Overall though, I enjoy the occasional high to relieve stress or get my creative juices flowing. I, to this day, don't understand why it's illegal.

I'm interested in trying ecstasy but I'm afraid of the health risks. It appears you can undergo dehydration, over-hydration, or hypothermia. Scary. And it would appear that one could get addicted to it with just one try. I'm intrigued by the happiness and euphoria one gets, but I don't want to get addicted to it and deplete my brain of natural seratonin. sad

The third episode I saw was about cocaine and crack cocaine. I'm not at all interested in that, but I saw they're close to curing the addiction. I'm only interested in testing my willpower against cocaine and nicotine addiction, but not enough to begin the test.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Wow. surprised You were sleeping with strangers when you were high? I hoped you dumped that sorry excuse for a boyfriend. mad And hun, you should definitely stay away from all the weird s**t, including marijuana. I'm scared for your health. Besides, why would you want to ingest or use something that can alter your brain chemistry, lower your inhibitions, and totally ******** you up? surprised Please be super careful. Marijuana is medicine for the Rastafarians here, I know,but it's still illegal in my country for very good reasons. 3nodding I've heard that it cures asthma and all sorts of respiratory diseases, but I'll just wait until pharmacies find a way to extract the compounds that increase good health without giving you the wonky hallucinatory effects, before I even think about trying it. xd

Oh, and I've never tried any kind of drug--- I have never even tried smoking. :p As a Biology teacher, I don't think I ever WILL willfully try anything, either. 3nodding

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 pm
Angry Kitsune
Wow. surprised You were sleeping with strangers when you were high? I hoped you dumped that sorry excuse for a boyfriend. mad And hun, you should definitely stay away from all the weird s**t, including marijuana. I'm scared for your health. Besides, why would you want to ingest or use something that can alter your brain chemistry, lower your inhibitions, and totally ******** you up? surprised Please be super careful. Marijuana is medicine for the Rastafarians here, I know,but it's still illegal in my country for very good reasons. 3nodding I've heard that it cures asthma and all sorts of respiratory diseases, but I'll just wait until pharmacies find a way to extract the compounds that increase good health without giving you the wonky hallucinatory effects, before I even think about trying it. xd

Oh, and I've never tried any kind of drug--- I have never even tried smoking. :p As a Biology teacher, I don't think I ever WILL willfully try anything, either. 3nodding
Oh lol, no, I wasn't really sleeping with strangers. I just felt paranoid that I was. I thought that I had been brainwashed to believe I was always sleeping with my boyfriend but my boyfriend was actually different men. I don't think marijuana is that powerful to change the appearance of people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm
Different...Very.
Angry Kitsune

Oh lol, no, I wasn't really sleeping with strangers. I just felt paranoid that I was. I thought that I had been brainwashed to believe I was always sleeping with my boyfriend but my boyfriend was actually different men. I don't think marijuana is that powerful to change the appearance of people.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... eek I see now.  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games