Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:01 pm
Welcome to the Castle Garden.

User Image

"The Royal Garden is Sebastet's pride and joy.

There was a great battle many years ago that destroyed and damaged much of vampire Island and Sebastet's beloved garden. For many years it has been left with no caretaker.

But fate had seen fit to give it a caretaker. A traveling Druid named Crisdean came to stay at Sebastet's Castle. He happened to meet her one night out in the garden that had for so long laid untended. He saw her love for her garden that had been destroyed and offered to tend to it. Sebastet accepted.

Since Crisdean's coming he has spent many long hours working to repair her garden. With his skill in the knowledge of the plants and the magic of his kind; The Garden has slowly returned to its once lost glory.

Sebastet had through her skills cultured a Night blooming Jasmine, and asked Crisdean to plant it in the garden he agreed and planned on a special place for it in the vast garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a Herb Garden near the kitchen's door. Kept for cooking purposes, or for workings in Magick."
User Image

"There are numerous night blooming flowers as well as regular plants and flowers to tingle the senses.

There are numerous benches so that one may simply sit and enjoy the beauty that Sebastet worked very hard to put together. There are many statues and paths that go through out the garden into little coves of shade trees with fountains or ponds, or to hidden Gazebos.

There is a great rose maze made from black and red roses. In the circle of the center of the maze Crisdean planted trees on the compose points. Elder he planted on the North, hawthorn he planted to the east, oak he planted to the south, apple he planted to the west.

he also planted jasmine,bluebells,clover,elderberry,Elecampagne(aka Elfswort), foxglove, heather(both white and the purple/pinkish ones),lilac,mistletoe,milkweed(to attract butterfly),peony,poppies,primrose,thyme, and some more roses.

Crisdean paced them in the circle around the trees he had planted.
his four sacred trees in the middle and the other flowers , herbs and plants in circles and knots forming a well organized Celtic knot of his homeland.
In the vary center of the vast mini-garden he planted in the middle of the maze, in the middle of the four scared trees he planted, he placed the Night blooming Jasmine of Sebastet's, surrounded by the moon-flowers of his home land that mimicked the phases of the moon.

This he thought would added to the beauty of the garden, who's beauty had long been damaged but was slowly returning.He also knew it would also call the spirits and wee folk from there hidden realms to inhabit the garden and help it in there own ways. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No fights are allowed to take place in the Garden!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

ASHER

When they arrived to the garden Asher was taken aback a bit by how picturesque it was, it seemed as if everything was so intentional, not a single bloom seemed out of place. Asher almost didn't realized Dancer was continuing on without him. Asher started walking again, "Sebastet has much to be proud of, if the garden is any indication of how the rest of the castle looks." Asher bent down, gazing at a pale white rose, they were his favorite.

"So Dancer you say you were born here, does this still take your breath away even though you see it every day?" Asher's words were kind, they always are until he figures out where he stands. He knew that Dancer had flirted with him, but he couldn't take him up on it just yet....even if the offer was tempting.  

Artimis Niadd

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image Dancer smiled at Asher over his shoulder as he moved along the path, his feet never making a sound, "Oh yes, it does. And every time I come out here I find something new, something I've never seen before," he said softly before turning his gaze put over the beauty that surrounded them, his smile fading a bit, "It wasn't always like this... Sebastet had restored it a bit once, then she was attacked and the garden was completely lost. But a new friend showed up and Crisdean has somehow made the garden his life's work, constantly adding to it," he explained it as simply as he could, though words could never fully describe the waste that had been here before.

He cleared his throat as they entered the center of the garden, where all of the main pathways lead, and was about to take another pathway when he noticed the cloaked figure in the shadows cast by the trees that Crisdean had only recently planted. He gave the figure a polite bow and a glad smile, saying nothing for now as he moved to the side to see what would happen with Asher.

User Image

The cloaked figure pushed the hood of the cloak back, revealing narrowed emerald eyes, "Asher...," she growled out simply then looked at the unholy delight playing through Dancer's eyes and rolled her own with a sigh, "Alright, Dancer... But he's your responsibility..." she told him before looking back at Asher, "Follow the rules or you are out. Break the rules bad enough and I'll stake you myself. We clear, Asher Baldevar? And I want your full word on it," she finished that with a grin that proved that she knew what it would cost him to give his word like that.

She moved a little closer to Asher, part of her wanting him to refuse....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher stood straight, looking the woman in the eyes, eyes he hadn't seen in hundreds of years, eyes that told him to go to hell the last time he saw them, he listened to her words and nodded. "I have come to your home Sebastet seeking a peace I seem to have trouble finding in the city. I would be a fool to expect you to take me in without some hesitation, given our last meeting, so you have it. I will give you my word that I will respect your home and its rules accordingly for as long as I reside here."

Asher looked at Dancer, then back to Sebastet, "Although it is very belated, do apologize for my lapse in judgement the last day we met," Asher was nothing but polite, after all he had to be, he knew what it would cost him if he was not and if Asher knew one thing it was that he was a good actor.

The last time he and Sebastet met it was when he had dropped Mao onto the island, he was trying to do it as a courtesy after all he actually cared enough about someone to get them help even if he didn't want the responsibility anymore....it turned into a nightmare. Sebastet had slapped him and in turn Asher lashed out on Mao.  

Artimis Niadd

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image Sebastet nodded to him once, but narrowed her emerald gaze on him one more time, "You gave me your word that you'd leave them alone, that you wouldn't interfere in their happiness ever again. I'll be holding you to that as well Asher," she added, holding his eyes for a long moment before turning away to look at Dancer.

she looked into those strangely colored eyes for another moment of silence and finally shook her head as she gave a soft sigh, "Just wait a day or two before introducing him to your parents, Dancer. I don't want either one to have a heart attack on me... Until then, have fun with him...," she told him simply before she turned away and moved off down one of the pathways.

User Image Dancer grinned and gave a deep courtly bow as Sebastet left, "As you wish Godmother," he said to her simply as she passed him by, waiting until she was completely gone before turning to Asher, "Well, I have a question for you Asher... I'm a great need to clean up at the moment... You're in need of a tailor and a set of rooms... Doing both separately will probably take too long... So, what about if we combine the two tasks? There's a tailor here in the castle that does house calls and I've got a wonderful bathroom... So how about we head up to my rooms and let you find your own tomorrow?" he suggested, sounding as if it was simple logic, though the look in his eyes was one of pure teasing heat.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image

ASHER

Asher nodded, "I have never broken a promise Sebastet and I do not intend on starting now, I have good credit and it's the one thing I have to be proud of." He nodded respectfully as she walked by, secretly glad the meeting was over. Asher turned back to Dancer, taking his words in account, he smiled at the blatant invitation, "Well if you were subtle before it seems you've given it up now. I would love to share a room with you tonight Dancer, who could turn down such a handsome offer?"

Asher chuckled and followed the boy to his rooms, "Although clothes could wait until tomorrow, I won't be needing them until then." his words were less than subtle.  

Artimis Niadd

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 pm
Dancer gave an answering chuckle, "Well, there is that...," he answered as he lead Asher through the garden to the tower and up the stairs to his rooms.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean made his way down the cobble stone path ways he had carefully made, carrying a flat of herbs to plant in the herb garden.

As he walked his great dark cloak made it look as if the vary shadows where moving as he walked about the garden in the moonlight. He liked to work at night among the wee wolf when they came out, even though he could work during the day. he found the sun still slightly uncomfortable.

As he walked he sang softly to himself in latin; about spring time..

"Ergo
oceanus, maritimus,
ergo
opacare, matutinus,
ergo
septentrio, meridies,
ergo
occidens et orientis,
ergo
oceanus, maritimus,
opacare, matutinus,
septentrio, meridies
occidens et orientis,
ergo
terra, stella,
hiems et aestas,
ergo
autumnus et
tempus vernum,
ergo
radius solis
et umbra,
ignis, aqua,
caelum, luna,
terra, stella,
hiems et aestas,
autumnus et
tempus vernum..

tempus vernum.."

He finished the last word as he entered into the herb garden. he knelt down next to the ground he had already tilled and began to gently plant each herb plant in there proper place. he stopped for a bit to listen to the night's music the crickets, the birds, and the little hums and songs of the wee folk how danced and hide about the garden. He smiled knowing the garden was coming back to life.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

Sebastet moved through the garden that Crisdean had gone to such pains to restore for her and knew that there was nothing she could do to repay him that would be enough. She was approaching the area for the kitchen with its herbs and vegetables with the window from the kitchen overlooking Crisdean working, as usual, with the doorway beyond.

She paused and listened to him work for a moment, knowing that she shouldn't interrupt him while he was working. So instead of speaking, she turned and looked out over the rest of the garden.

Her emerald eyes found plant after plant after plant that Crisdean had planted and grown, for his pleasure as much as her sanity. There was simply too much to see from here. To see the garden properly, one had to stand on the Ramparts to see it all.

She lowered her head, the hood of her cloak hiding even more of her in the process. How to tell the druid what his hard work meant to her? Was it even possible, did the words exist? No, it wasn't possible. There was simply no way to say what this meant to her.

She gave a soft sigh and started to move away from Crisdean and his planting, knowing that she really wasn't in the right mood for conversation. She moved through the garden until she finally stood in the very center of it once more, looking at each plant that surrounded an extremely large planting pot made of pure black and gold marble. She couldn't remember where she'd found it, only that she'd gotten it to the island and had stored it away. Trust the druid to find a use for it.

She approached it and looked inside, finding freshly turned earth and soil inside of it and frowned a bit. Apparently Crisdean planned to put something here, though she couldn't think what. Still, it would look beautiful when he was finished, she knew that much.

She stepped back into the shadows, letting her cloak hide her from view for the moment. Feeling the need for solitude was something she was getting used to, though she didn't like it...

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

Blade had thought about it on her way home and it just wouldn't leave her alone. So she went straight to the garden and found Crisdean, clearing her throat when she found him, "Just thought you might want to know, I found a human on the beach. Washed up on shore. Took him to the fillage and put him up at Amity's inn. He's injured so you may want to look at him. He speaks Gaelic like he was born to it. just thought you outta know," she told him simply then left, knowing he'd know how to handle the whole thing better than she could do.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean stooded up and dusted his cloak and pants off and listened to bladed speak.

"Thank you Shadow of the Blade. I shall go and tended to him." he said. He faded into the mist and shadow as he ran off into the night air towards the village. he ran down the coast line next to the sea.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Amity did not know how long or hard she had been running for only that she did not stop one bit even if her body started to hurt her. She never care for her self always others came first. As she go closer to the castle the only other time she had been her was years back as a little girls with her father for he wanted to show her it. Looking at it she was gasping for air as she headed to the garden area first to see if any one was there before going in side to called for Lady Sebastet.

Getting in to the garden she had no time to enjoy the beauty of it as she looked around. "Lady Seba....." she said before she coughed up some blood and she wipped it away. She had ran to hard and her body was not use to that. "Lady Sebastet " she called out again.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:52 pm
Sebastet stepped out of the shadows still fully cloaked, "Amity? What brings you here?" she asked then tilted her head a bit and shook it slightly, "Of course, Crisdean... Come here, I'll make the trip back much easier...," she said softly and wrapped one arm around the girls waist and simply used the shadows to take them right back to the inn, to the very room where Crisdean was working...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:36 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

Mithfae sat silent before the mirror that hung from her room's wall. Her lady in waiting was making last minuet adjustments to her dress and hair. Her Mother; Mith-Tanya Queen of the UnSeelie, and Arya her sister; who took to her father side but was visting the unseelie courts. was also preparing else wheres for the Mirror that was to come, from her husband and Mithfae's father; Adeon Ainmire, Mithfae's wee brother, and sister. Cedric.(he would be about 5,or 6 fae years) her brother,

Mithfae sat and brushed the raven black hair out of her eyes and went about combing it. She had her mothers dark hair,and much of the look of the Unseelie court, though some swear they could see single hairs of gold hidden in the black.
He black wings and hair, where the main reason she stayed with her mother in the realm of unseelie, and only came to viste the seelie realm.
Her brother, was more of a mix, his black hair streaked with flaming red and gold, As where his wings. She laughed to herself as she thought of her brother who would probably be hiding from the servants that would be looking for him. She hoped Cadeyrn, Cedric's bodygaurd and parttime playmate, was able to get him and hold him still long enough for the servants to make him presentable before the king and soon to his mother and sister.

Mithfae sighed and got up and thanked the maid who smiled and went her way. Mithfae went out of her room and though the dark halls her black dress, and looks would have made any of the mortal's or fae stop and stare as she went to the circle room that held the spelled mirror. Such was her beauty. She was 19 in the ages of Fae, though not of humans and was of the age to marry, though her heart at times did not act her age at times.

She entered and into the room, Her mother, and sister was there waiting. "Finally you have arrived. But i see your presentable..for once."said her mother darkly. Mithfae bowed slightly to her mother.."Please forgive my tardiness.." she said and stood next to her mother waiting for the enchanted mirror to show the realm of seelie.

In a matter of seconds after Mithfae's arrival the sound of clashing swords was heard, coming from the mirror. Mith-Tanya touched the mirror with a long icey looking finger and the glassed cleared and showed mithfae's father and little cedric surprisingly standing still next to him; with Cadeyrn standing silently behind the two in his dress armor.

The rulers of the Courts, began to talk of small things, the weather and what plants would be grown this year and such things the fae tended to in the season's turn. After what seemed a eternity to Mithfae, and probably longer for cedric.
Mithfae's father addressed her, "Mithfae,...you are of age; and the time has come you where wed. So that you when the time comes the crown of the courts will fall to you...You are to marry of royal blood of the Seelie court.." mithfae's mother made a disgusted sound which the king ignored. though they where husband and wife, and of the fae there..sided still where plane as night is to day, and obviously the queen though agreeing with the idea of marriage did not like the kings choosing.the king continued.. "you shall wed; Cadeyrn..." -the young man moved forward at the gesture of the king- "he is of royal blood as you know. and is fitting." he went on talking, but mithfae was lost to it as she looked to Cadeyrn. She saw the hurt look which he fought to hide; she knew the look, she knew he did not love her for his secret lover was standing next to her. Her sister Arya and he where lovers,and had promised themselves to each other, also though it seemed small she knew Cedric would be upset that his playmate/ brother in crime(for she was sure he was the one who thought cedric all the little jokes and stunts he often used on the servants and to the horror of the rest of the court.)

with mithfae, arya, cedric, and Cadeyrn remaining silent and only communicating to each other by looks, while the two rulers talked of wedding plans. Soon the call ended and the mirror returned to its normal glass. Arya ran from the room obviously close to tears that she was trying to hide from the queen; who grinned like a mad hatter.

Mithfae was about to leave as well when her mother took her by the arm and lead her off, continue to talk of great wedding plans.
"I will not marry..him. I dont wan tot marry because i have to but because of love.." she began mithfae having enough of her mothers talking of the match. Her mother silanced her with a wave and a bit of magik, "you will marry for it is right, your father and I have already planned for the future of our courts and thrones,...this was the formal accoutrement and by now all of faerie will know. so be the lady you where born to be,and go prepare you self for the event of a life time.." she went on, Mithfae argued back with her mother to which she was slapped and sent away in tears to her room.

There mithfae lay on her bed in tears, though a small flicker of spark of anger raged in a small place, and then she got up and sprang to her wardrobe and began to pack a small bag that never seemed to be-filled. no matter what she packed into it. Though it was not much most bags would not have take to it. She hide the bag in a dark corner of her room. and went down to dinner.

After dinner she returned to her room adn waited in the darkness, for the right time to make her plan. a plan to escape the marriage and the breaking of arya's heart.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:59 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

Mithfae got up from her bed, and dried her eyes. she got up from her bed and with a stern resolve. She put on her black dress and cloak,and grabbed her bag that she had hidden.

She opened her door and snuck off into the darkness of the unseelie halls, using her shadow as cover she was invisible to all even to the queen of darkness. for such was her ability with darkness and shadow.

Mithfae made her way off to the hidden passages that lead into the mortal world. She made her way pass the two fae knights that guarded the door of the Sithen realm. Mithfae left the sithen and entered into the garden of the castle.

"oh, what a great place of magick, no wonder out sithen door has ended her, since it goes to the strongest point of magick in the mortal realm." she said and wondered in her fae form around the shadows of the garden.

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff