Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 pm
In the upper class part of the city is a large building. Outside the building hangs a large sign that read 'Rex's Tavern.' In side there is a stage for live entertainment. There are enough tables for all to sit at. There are about twenty chairs up at the bar itself. The band is usually playing classic rock or blues. There are waitresses walking around serving ice cold beers or any thing else people want. There is a door in the back that a guard stands at. Only a few people are allowed in. Behind the bar is the owner Rex, though a few other bartenders spell him from time to time. This area is a nuetral place. That means no fighting!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 am
User Image
Damon Azarias

The tavern was quiet and empty. Behind the bar was an older man with a balding head and a long gray beard.This was Rex. His deepset hazel-colored eyes put Damon at ease, as he felt that he could trust the man at the bar.

As Damon approached the bar, Rex greeted him with a smile. "I don't think I've seen y'e 'round these parts a'fer, sonny," he said with a thick Scottish accent. Damon returned the greeting, and explained that the ship that he was on had been ambushed by pirates, leaving him shipwrecked. It was then that Rex noticed the disheveled appearance of Damon, his wet and tattered clothing.

"Y'e must be hungry, lad," Rex implied.

"Yes..." Damon muttered. "what do y'e recommend?"

Rex told him that he had just baked a batch of warm cimmimon buns, and gave Damon a few on a plate. Damon ate them heartily, as he was starving.

((PM me if you would like me to edit the appearance of Rex. No description was stated, so I went ahead and set it up.))

((Next post at the Sweel Sleep Inn.))  

cDarkCelticWolf

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial walked in with her. "The fun has arrived." He said smiling as he sat at a table in the corner with her as a waiter walked over asking for drinks. "The lady is ordering for us."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image

"really is that a smart plan" Yamille said smiling as she winked at him and giggled before looking at the waiter, "you bottle of the finest whiskey, two glasses." With that the waiter nodded and left and she looked around. There was simple magic going but she knew how to get it really going later. "Lets start off slow and build this party up all right" she said. The waiter came back with a bottle and put it down on the table with glasses before leaving them.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm

He grinned. "I told you I am a party person." He said smiling when there drinks got back he sipped it. "So we can talk it slow and build up then goof." He said sipping his whiskey.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Yamille smiled and sipped her drink before she took her shawl off and let her top of her shoulder and chest be seen. A few guys looked over her way but other then that they just drank there drinks. They where not drank enough to try going near her or her friend she was with. "How much dose it take to get a demon drank?" she asked sipping more of her drink.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm

"It will take more then you can drink miss."
He said smiling as he noticed her chest and nearly blushed but looked at every guy here and glared. He liked her and wanted to get to know her more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

That got Yamille to laugh and smile. "how old are you?" she asked as she sipped more of her drink and moved her hair over her shoulders to behind her. Giggling her chest bounced before she called the waiter over to bring more bottles. "you will see just how much I can handle hot stuff" she said. By now every one was watching them as the waiter brought out more for them to drink.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:34 pm

"Me I am 2,000 years old so I have done my share of drinking and all so ya you will lose if its a drinking contest." He said smiling at her. "Is that what you are getting at cause to me it sounds like you want to have a drinking contest." He said watching her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

"My dear boy I am way older then you are and have had my far share of drinking constants" Yamille said smiling as she fulled there glasses, "we are going to see who is the better drinker and you will be shocked at how damn good I am." She was damn good at a lot of things but those things where dancing, drinking and sex. Smiling she raised her glass to him before she shot it back. all around the tavern people started to make bets.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 pm

He smiled. "Ok we will see but before I do this let me tell you I am basically fire here and what does fire do to things? I will tell you it consumes things so good luck." He said grinning evilly at her as he shot it up and drunk it then slammed the glass down on the table still grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

"O you are going to be so much fun to party with" Yamille said fulling there drinks. As she did the table began to get surrounding by people wanting to watch and see who was going to win this drinking war. "so what type of demon are you?" she asked before downing her one back and licking her lips, "I heard some of you can be changing in form."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:23 pm

He smiled dropping the drink back and placing the cup down. "I would be a fire demon who can change forms for sure." He said as he filled the cups this time. "I have three forms. My human which is what you see my demon form and my real form." He stated dropping this one back as well and putting his cup down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image

"wow three" Yamille said throwing the third one back smiling. she did not look the one bit buzzed or anything. She was smiling and winking at him as she crossed her legs and put her elbows on her table. She squished her chest together and played with her cup waiting on him. "so anything else different about you?" she asked  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:46 pm

"Here if you win this I will keep close to you and fill you in on me more but if I win you owe me more about you and what not."
He said looking at her chest more. "Are you really trying to bug me my showing your chest their it is hot but it wont work much." He said whispering the last part.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff