• Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:22 pm
Talk is cheap

Red Gypsy

Kitschura_020

James Taggart
Za'Vira Lucio

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Za’Vira nodded and watched as Kota left, and sat there contemplating what he said the man behind her still there and took a drink of her water finishing what was left in the glass and just sat there a moment before she decided that she would head up to the room and just left some money of the counter next to her glass and stood up glancing at the man briefly who simply gave her a nod of acknowledgement and went in the direction of the room she would be using pausing momentarily when two cloaked figures walked into the tavern and sat down, something seemed off about them but she couldn’t quite place her finger on it, but didn’t dwell on it too much as her tail swished back and forth a bit while she walked off to the room she was going to be using.

James watched the female cat leave to go to a room he guessed by the key she he spotted being handed to her earlier, but his attention was fully fixed on the two who’d come in and taken a corner table in an opposite corner to his table and couldn’t help but shake his head as he watched them with more interest than he had with the cat, the cat was pretty obvious to read how she was feeling, but these two reeked of vampire, the way they moved, the fact that they were wearing cloaks even as they sat down at the table instead of taking them off to relax, plus he couldn’t help but notice that the way one of them moved suggested that he might have been in pain, perhaps he was fighting his urges, it was hard to say what the circumstances were but it was pretty clear to him that they were indeed vamps, he’d seen enough of them before and after he got out of the church to tell them apart from regular people, he might have been only a craftsman, but he’d seen enough come in to tell understand how they moved and even the ones that he had seen after he left the church moved about much the same. It was perhaps here that he fully understood just how free moving they were and open about how they were.

Waving the bar maid over he motioned in their direction “you might want to help them, I’ve seen enough to know they are probably vampires and one of them is likely fighting his own urges” the maid looked over at them and back at James and just smiled as she nodded and walked off to relay the information to Rex. James sighed slightly as he down the rest of his drink and dropped some money on the table as he stood up to pay for his drinks and meal and decided that it was perhaps time to return back to the shop and made his way towards the door, pausing a moment to look at the two vampires a moment before he left, the branding on his shoulder clear to see as he left through the doors and just casually made his way back to the shop he was looking after.

Rex had to show her the way to her room which Za’Vira was very grateful for the tavern was surprising a lot bigger than she had originally thought and having seen how many rooms were available as well as the room he’d given her she was somewhat relieved that she had a bed to sleep in and a bath, the bathroom Rex showed her in the room was lovely and didn’t waste any time getting out of the armor and clothes so that she could get a much needed bath in and was grateful for the hot water as she sat down in the tub and just sighed as she relaxed, her tension and stress seemingly melting away as she sat in the tub for a while before she finally decide to start cleaning thankful for the unscented soaps and shampoo that was available more so since she had a lot of fur to clean and not very many spots that were bare skin, so she went about getting cleaned up and once done simply relaxed in the water a while longer before she finally pried herself out of the tub and into the main room where the bed was as well as her gear and took the time to dry her fur off as well as drying her long hair and deciding that for now she wouldn’t worry about fixing her hair for the moment since there was little need and just grabbed her pack and pulled out a fresh pair of clothes and got dressed after spending what seemed like eternity getting her fur all dried off, she really did wish she had some way of drying off faster but resigned in that for the moment learning even fire magic was likely not going to happen, she still had to learn how to fully harness arcane since most of her time had been devoted to divine magic and herbalist lessons, though she was grateful for the book of recipes for creating certain herbal remedies, though somedays she wished she had a book of magic that she could learn from so that she could improve her abilities in arcane but figured it was for the best that she didn’t have one. Eventually she fell backwards onto the bed and sighed as she laid there, the bed was very comfortable, something she was very grateful for considering how long she’s roughed it out in the wild, which while used to doing wasn’t all that comfortable. Before long she shifted enough so that she was fully on the bed and curled up falling asleep immediately, the day’s fatigue having finally caught up with her, her sword well within reach in case of trouble.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let your actions speak for you.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:16 pm
Kitschura_020

Wolfe Garm

Rex came back downstairs after showing Za'Vira to her room and took the whispered comments from his waitress then nodded simply and headed behind the bar for a moment. He came out with two glasses and simply set them on the table with the new guests.

One was a glass of warmed blood for the male. The bearded man set the glass down with a wink then headed gave the young lady her drink, somehow knowing exactly what she'd want. Then he headed back behind the bar to serve up the next round for his patrons.

He also sent off a note for Sebastet about Za'Vira and her healing skills, James taking over the leathersmithy while Layla was seeing to Borias' funeral rites, and about Cassius' boys coming home. It was a long note. But he sent that off with one of the younger kids that were always running messages and packages around the island. They loved delivering for Rex because he paid them with sweet rolls.

The barter system worked perfectly on the island. And Sebastet ran the place with honor and the right amount of firm discipline. She was as protective of the villagers as she was the ones that live in the castle. And she had those like Rex to help her when needed.

While behind he bar, Rex answered questions when they were posed to him. The vampire and his daughter were not the only new ones to the island, after all. Ships came into the harbor all the time and they usually found their way here first. He had no problem answering questions about the island. And if he couldn't give an answer, he admitted it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:05 pm
LEO Knightwig Accompanied By: eldest daughter
_____<<<<____<<_<<<<>>>>________________^_________<<<<<<_______________<<<<<7<

Leo and Sayuri stayed still in their seat and unhinged themselves as soon as the saw twp cups of drinks in front of them. They smiled seeming a suprised wink from the bartender Rex who just left. They both drank the drinks happily and left on the table but they were still as thier lady who resembles a cat and voice of man further side. Leo really was not in tune with the particular but Sayuri became curious.

"It best that we do not settle in the same place for too long father. " she said as she take a large 10 bill and lays on the counter. She licks her lips and sniffs the air and then awaits for her father. As he licks the cup again and placed down on the table.

"Perhaps you are right. i know that inn or castle near here. We stakeout there."

He said to Sayuri as he gets up and flap his cloak. He looks around and then took Sayuri hand. They both walked to the door and then poofed into white mist through the crack of the front door. Then they transform out of the mist and heads eastward .

[Exit]
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:56 pm
Emilia came through the portal that they’d gone through to get to the village they’d been at prior, the Shop was established and staffed, and while they’d have likely stayed there rumors reached them that there was more going on at the island, Felix was concerned enough that it might disrupt their operations that they would head over and find out what was going on, so as usual Emilia was sent ahead of them to establish a place for them to operate from so she made her way to the village they’d heard about on the island and would see about establishing someplace they could operate from. She did not waste any time getting to the village and was surprised by how big it was, it was small compared to a lot they had seen but it was still a good-sized village. She casually walked through the streets and no surprise quite a few had taken notice of a someone new in the town, though she figured the way they stared that they were more interested in the fact that she was a woman and had an above normal chest size which did on occasion cause her problems with men. Ignoring the stares she continued down the road and eventually came across a tavern which looked very modest and debated whether or not to pass it by and continue looking around town, but the couple of men off in the distance who’d been staring at her weren’t far off and decided that she’d go in and disappear in the crowd until they forgot her and walked in, and stopped in her tracks as there was a quite a few people in there her presence haven’t gone unnoticed by most of them at this point but as quickly as they looked they just seem to ignore her entirely, perhaps there was more to it here than she realized and stepped over to the bar and partially sat down on a bar stool while she glanced around her left hand resting on bar while her right was hovering close to the sidearm. A man approached her who looked like the owner and spoke up “hello! New in town?” Emilia nodded and replied “yeah I’m a travelling merchant looking to possibly start a business here” the man looked her over and nodded “you can relax here no one’s going to bother you while you are in my Tavern, I’m Rex proprietor of this fine tavern what can I get you?” Emilia looked at him surprised and moved her right hand and got more comfortable, she was on duty but if she didn’t at least look like she was here for a drink she couldn’t be certain that that wouldn’t attract unwanted attention so she smiled and replied “I’m Emilia and I’ll just have a beer, after being on the road a while it’ll be nice to quench this thirst I have” Rex nodded “good to me you Emilia” was all he said as he stepped to the side and poured her a drink stepping back over to her and placing the mug in front of her “well you enjoy that’s one made locally and if you need anything else just let me know” Emilia nodded as she took a drink of the beer and found the flavor surprisingly good and relaxed a while Felix and Titus weren’t due to arrive for a while which gave her time to get things taken care here.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:14 am
Akamai bandarhueff

Attire: black cowboy hat with black leather jacket and black bodysuit
Weapons of choice: rifle and katana,holy water
Thought: "One mission and one goal in life is to survive"

After running through the forest and capture such a horrid view of innocent people injured, Akamai finally found the nearest town or establishment to rest her boots. she opened the door to the tavern and took off her hat as she sit at the bar. her face smuggled in dirt marks and her hair needed to be brushed. she catchs her breathe.

" Bartender.. waiter...i have the special you ever had and any snacks with it too.." she signals for help to come her way as she gets out her phone but seen that the phone now dead and plced back in her pocket. " darnit.."

she slammed her head on the counter and left the red mark on it.

"oouchies..." she sighed in greives as she circled around the desk with nothing to do. she cannot shake off the horrible view she just saw. her mind sort of a trauma state.

Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:25 am
Kitschura_020

Wasn’t hard to notice someone come in and sit down at the bar, a woman from the looks of her and someone who appear to be more in line with her kind of work, didn’t bode to well but it also meant that the rumors might be true and that there is indeed something going on here at the island, their intel had given them vague information apart from the village there was the path that they’d all encountered when the cut through the forest to reach the portal, which made them wonder if there wasn’t more on the island than they were initially led to believe. Taking a drink of her beer she watched as Rex walked over to the woman and placed a plate of food as well as a drink in front of her “here you go! If you need anything else do let me or the bar maid know, and we’ll see what we can do to help” at that he stepped away to attend to another patron sitting at one of the tables. After taking a few sips of her drink she shifted slightly so that she could partially face the woman her right hand resting in her lap as she looked at the woman and spoke up “Hello! You look as new here as I am, just come in on a boat as well or have you been around a while?” she sighed to appear as if she was enjoying the clean air and continued “must say not often I run into someone whose also travelling around, especially someone whose come here, I’ve heard a lot of merchants vessels come here to trade but honestly I couldn’t believe that they’d waste their time here so I decide to come here and see it for myself and see what kind of profit I could acquire while here” she paused to take a drink and smiled warmly “though I must say I can see why they do it’s so peaceful here and not at all like the mainland, even if I don’t make a profit here just being able to see the area for myself more than paid for the trip here” she chuckled a bit, playing the merchant game so easily, though admittedly having done it for so long she pretty much had her cover stories down to a fine art and could string along any story to make it sound so convincing, though if the woman was what Emilia thought she might be, she was going to have to tread very carefully with a member of the church here.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:28 am
Akamai bandarhueff

Akamai looked up at the women as the women given non chalfant information about herself. She grabbed a napkin off the counter and cleaned her face. She throws it in the trashcan behind the counter and attend to the lady questions but she really not interested in new faces.
She tried to not blow her cover as well as she faced the women too.

"Your new here and merchant you say. Well that's terrific. I just come to town. " she said with bluff and staring at the plate of food and then at the lady drinking her booze."an acquaintances of mine want me to check up on his future investment here. Say, what your name lad?"

As she made herself friendly and came up with a lie to not blow her cover. She grabbed the plate on the counter and started eat with her hands. Then she started to put the plate down. As the food digests in her stomach and she bumps loud.

"Excuse me, I have large appetite. "

Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:19 pm
Kitschura_020

Emilia watched as Rex came back by with another plate and simply placed it in front of her, Rex smiling as he took the other plate and left again. Emilia seemed confused by why the woman called her lad but was not going to take it personal, yet. Emilia smiled and replied, “I’m Emilia, and you are?” Emilia shifted slightly to be more comfortable, she reached over to her drink and took a drink of it before putting it back on the table and watched the woman with curious eyes. For Emilia she could establish a merchants life due to her extensive knowledge that she had to acquire to make her cover story validity but someone who looked like they’d been hunting was difficult to see that they would have assets here but admittedly even she couldn’t disproof the thought that the wasn’t the case and spoke up “if I may what kind of investments do you have here, might help me not to step on a fellow merchants feet by becoming a competitor” she’d continue to play the merchant game as usual and if push came to shove she’d pull out her ledger and check her stocks before they arrived in case this woman’s story checked out later, and give their investments space since she wasn’t in the business of drawing attention to their own dealings.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:18 pm
Akamai bandarhueff

Akamai looked back as the woman once more introduced herself and took another drink of her drink from the bartender. She listen to the woman as the person...Emilia go all in detail about the investment as well. She sighed and swallowed her spot. Geez she says to herself " I did not know that she keep this conversation going .now I have to follow up "

Oddly Akamai turned around and became a bit humble to respond to the woman. She had to keep this up. Now that she started telling stories and there is no way to go back and change it. She became to be too much naive and into her shell
The light has shine in her mind."...I know exactly what to say to throw her off. "

She faced emilia and shown her angelic side face, she politely said " Emilia what nice name for women. Wow my parents called me Aki Aki short for Akamai. I didn't know much about my father. My mom wants a prospective gig that I can take care of myself.."

She cleared her throat and played with her fingers. She remembers being the little girl dressed up in her mother's fitted dresses. Those were days she miss the most. Although she had bad nightmares and they became horrible. So her childhood focused on her life at the church. This when her calling and purpose of life awakens and she takes deep breath.

"Riight about my friend investment..." she forgot all about the inquiry of her friend. Although emilia thinks Akamai Akamai friend is merchant and that's enough to keep anyone off her case.

"Hes invest in trade good of service. He shipped out exotic spices and tobacco. He'd more does the trade in black market and stuff. Ima just make sure that his shipment or deal is established. "

She say no more and finish eat rest of her food.

Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:13 am
Kitschura_020

Emilia nodded and replied after taking a drink “well I guess we’ll not have any issues then, my merchandise doesn’t include black market goods, though it does include oddities and what not for the traveling sort as well as merchandise for everyday needs, so once the store opens up perhaps you’ll have a need to come there when you need supplies” Emilia paused when the door to the outside opened and Felix and Titus came in with all their gear, both seemed exhausted, perhaps they had done something before arriving here and smiled as they approached “ah good timing, Gentleman a fellow merchant Akamai” Felix looked at Akamai casually and just nodded “is everything set?” Emilia shook her head “afraid not we’ll be staying here for a couple of nights while I sort things out with the town” Felix nodded and replied “alright we’ll get a room” Emilia nodded and watched as Felix left Titus seemingly eyeballing Akamai as he passed by and just shook her head knowing full well he was sizing her up, either as a threat or as someone he might be able to hook up with later, either case she wasn’t going to dwell on that man’s idea of fun and simply turned her attention back to Akamai smiling still “sorry those are colleagues of mine, pay them no mind they’re security for my store, been robbed one to many times so having guards to watch the place helps” Emilia was doing a fantastic job of establishing the cover story, and being where she was any heads that might have been looking at them with concern seemed to be ignoring Felix and Titus since they clearly heard her explanation.

Resolving a few issues before they already Emilia felt proud of herself and took another drink while she watched Felix speaking with Rex about rooms for the three of them and was certain a deal had been struck when Felix handed him some money and watched as Rex took it and head to the back a moment, and returned with a key Emilia catching Felix eye he nodded towards the stairs and head that way Emilia just nodded turned her attention back to Akamai once again to see what she would do.

Felix moved upstairs without delay Titus right behind him, both of them stopping by a door and unlocking it with the key before going inside and closed the door behind them the room was of good size with it having cots for them to sleep on, Titus walked over to the cot on the left and settled in on it dropping his gear on the floor next to him as he got comfortable, Felix shook his head as he stepped over to the right one leaving the middle for Emilia and just set his pack on the cot before sitting down next to it and took a moment to relax.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:25 pm
Red Gyspy

Kitschura_020

Za’Vira slept soundly her mind was at peace as she laid there, her travels had been long and arduous, so it was nice to be able to sleep on a bed for a chance, that was until something happened that had immediately caught her attention. Instantly she was awake and getting dressed her pack and weapons in hand as she darted out of her room and down the hallway in a near run and was down the stairs to the main floor in a short order, her actions catching the notice of Emilia as she sat there and wondering what was going on with the cat as she caught Rex’s attention as she darted out the door and stood there looking down the road towards the portal that had been destroyed, she didn’t have to see it to know that a portal had been completely destroyed, as it had discharged a massive wave of magical energy outward away from it, the destruction hadn’t been completely unnoticed as those close to it heard it shatter. Za’Vira stood there in shock of what had occurred and had to wonder what could have caused it to be destroyed in such a way. Emilia turned her attention back to her friend but also keeping an ear open as to what was going on, Rex stepped up behind Za’Vira and spoke up “is everything alr…” he stopped in mid-sentence as a couple of people darted passed the tavern in the direction of the gate, people were already getting word that the gate to darkness village had been destroyed mysteriously, Za’Vira shook her head and spoke up “no, massive magical energy came from a large portal” Rex looked at her concerned and spoke up “well I’m sure everything will be alright and will get sorted out, why don’t you just relax for now until we hear about what happened” she nodded and followed Rex back into the tavern and just sat down at an empty chair at one of the tables concern showing on her face as she sat there, Emilia couldn’t help but hear what she said and noticed the expression on her face, obviously something had happened by one of the gates, and wondered if it had something to do with Felix and Titus coming sooner than expected, but wasn’t about to let her concern show as she idly watched her friend and everything around her, her eyes not really stopping at anything in particular.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:12 pm
akamai bandarhueff

Thought: "One mission and one goal in life is to survive.''

Akamai smiled after hearing Emilia reasoning that she took more sips of her liqour. her body became filled alcohol and dizziness, she waited to the two persons familar with emilia to leave. she tries to come to her toes as she gets up and place a tip on the counter. she looked back at Felix and Titus.

"Oh it s not problem at all. i be happy to stop at your store for supplies. i feel like i am going need to make in this town.." she grabs a napkin and clean her face.

"I should have came in with overnight bag but i did not know this errand take all day. do you know where the clothin store in town.?'' she sighed but emilia had already left and she grabs her hat. well, she guess as good that she waited too long to responded. she better make it to the phone to report her findings. she waves at the bar tender.

"excuse me sir, do you know of place to stay and have phone? im also need to grab some clothes here too."

Wolfe Garm

Kitschura_020

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:12 pm
Kitschura_020

Vintag3Tacit

Emilia seemed surprised as was Rex by the request, Rex was the first person to speak up “well my tavern does have rooms available, as for a phone I wouldn’t know, something like that hasn’t been seen since the everything was lost long ago, I hear the church lot on the mainland uses a crude phone, but nothing that could be confirmed, since the hunters coming here don’t have anything on them apart from their weapons and such, to be honest not even sure that it is true.” Rex paused and bent over slightly to grab a pen and paper placing both on the bar “writing a message is about the only way things get around and is usually delivered quickly, the mail going to the mainland does get to where it needs to quickly enough but beyond that there isn’t anything else here” Emilia nodded and chimed in “I heard a few traveling groups do have short range communication but honestly I have never seen anyone with them so the validity that anything survived beyond the destruction of civilized world is even around” while she looked sincere about what she said she was lying considering the comm bead in her ear that let her communicate with the others, but she wasn’t about to say anything about that, though admittedly she found it hard to believe anything beyond short range radios were even still around and even then there were fewer groups that had the means to make use of them.

West led the way into the tavern with his friend close by and caught the attention of Rex “AH West what a pleasant surprise” West bellowed as he laughed and replied “indeed, I seem to be getting that lately, a couple of mugs to drink and some food for my friend and myself” Rex nodded and went to work getting them what he requested West nodded towards the two women and spoke up “Hello there!” was all he said as he passed by them towards a table, Emilia nodding as he passed by, and watched him and his companion a moment before she decided that they weren’t a threat at the moment and turned her attention back to Akamai. Rex walked over to them with a couple of mugs in hand and placed them down on the table “well it is good to see you are well, with the destruction of the gate I feared you might have gotten caught by it” West looked at Rex confused “wait destroyed we were just there not too long ago when did that happen?” Rex gestured at Za’Vira who was still sitting at the table though clearly concerned by what she had felt, West replied as he nodded “well can’t say I didn’t see it coming considering that realm seems to be under new management, likely they destroyed it as a result of an attack over there” Rex shook his head and replied “I see well next time I send a message to Sebastet I’ll let her know what’s happened over there” West nodded and watched as Rex left to attend to another guest there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:10 pm
╀ ╁ ╂
M o c h i ۞ S a v a g e
╀ ╁ ╂
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wolfe Garm
Kitschura_020

As they arrived at this new location, Mochi re-emerged from the shadow, to walk by her comrades side. Her tall lanky form, over towered most of the civilians in the establishment, she was afraid she might be drawing unwanted attention, and thought best to try and not cause any trouble. Key word is try. The Shadowling kept to West's side for the most part, almost like a cat to it's owner. Her tail slightly wrapped around the legs of wests chair as she sat right beside him, and kept a low profile, and lookout. After what they both been through, can you blame this poor creature? At this point, she ONLY trusted her friend, and no one else, not even the company he was allowing himself to be with. When ale was brought to them, Mochi remembered the effects and didn't like the aftermath of the liquid. She gave it a sniff before looking to her friend, and handing it to him. Mochi had gone back to being silent. She had a bad feeling that other Shadowlings had heard enough of her common tongue...For now, this was the safes option, to remain silent until further notice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxWE are made of all
xxxxxxthose who have
xxxxxxxxxxxxBUILT and b r o k e n us

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff