Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image

Xondra De Virgilio

Xondra lifted her mug from the table, hastily draining it of it's contents. She took a deep breath as she sat it back on the table to be filled once more. While she went over everything she had come across the past few days. After a minute she looked to her side to meet his gaze. " Right now there are two ancient dragons Battling it out, over the shore. People have been vanishing in the night..... On this Island they have been vanishing.... Why do I find that weird here...." She sighed with a shake of her head.

This was Vampire Island. Everyone was up at night, for the most part. At first it had gone unnoticed, but then notable individuals began vanishing. People like the Male changeling that ran a food cart in the towns square, or The seamstress a few blocks over in the market. Xondra had been investigating this when she caught sight of the Iron-heart. After finding the traces of dragons, and then the battling pair in the skies. Xondra felt it time to revisit these problems. Something was obviously up.

" So I need any and all information you could possibly have.... Even if it doesn't seem necessary. I've got a bad feeling in my gut Rex.." She ended it by flashing a mask like express of joy, then took a drink of her Ale.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:57 pm
DawnShadow666

Rex gave a slow nod as he finished off his second mug of ale and collected his third, adding a small tipple of his private stash to both of their mugs before he answered her, "The Church is making a big push for the island. They've been taking a few people to try to get information out of them. They sent the villagers they took back since they didn't have any information. They're currently in the care of a healer. Our resident gem-carver found out some key information. Adding that to what the shifter up at the castle brought back with himself and we now know where the Hunters are.

"There's going to be a rescue mission soon to get those that were taken back and take down the Hunters. Those up at the castle are really upset about the condition the villagers and that shifter came back in. While I understand that there's a time and place for torture, what those Hunters did to those people just ain't right. It was a miracle that Dev escaped at all, considering his condition when he got to the castle," he explained softly to her, knowing that she'd be good for the fight if she decided to take it on.

He signaled for another round of ale but left out his special brew from this one. After all, just one drink from the stuff was enough for anyone. Well, maybe not Lareth. That demon king could drink just about anyone under the table. Including Rex. Though not Sebastet, for some reason.

He got his mind back on track and considered everything he'd been told and decided to take a risk, "They're going the day after tomorrow..." he added, looking at her from the corner of his eye.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

Xondra De Virgilio

By the time he looked back over at the young hunter. She had removed and begun maintenance on her gauntlets. She was already feeling the effects of Rex's special brew, but she found it more entertaining this way. However the expression on her face held no entertainment. She had taken on a malicious air about her, at the mention of the Church.

Xondra slid her hands back into her runic weapons, strapping them tightly. " Why wait that long?" She flashed him a smile just before draining the mug. " I believe I can get the rest straight from the horse.....so"
She stood on slightly wobbly legs, giggling in spite of her sour mood. " Damn it Rex....I'm tryin ta-" She hiccups, and continues. " exit oll dro...dra...dramatically, n cool n shi-" She hiccups again with a slight giggle. " Arse ole."

The young hunter took three, slow, deep breaths to regain stability of her legs. Once she had achieved stability. She thanked the Tavern owner, and left the establishment. With promises of returning to spend her share of the spoils. Only to have her stick her head back in to look at him sheepishly. As she had failed to ask which castle.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:04 pm
DawnShadow666

Rex just grinned as he watched her leave then moved to take his place behind the bar, knowing that she'd figure out that she'd need to know which island to attack... For that, she'd need more information. Information which was currently residing up at the castle in the head of one particularly strange WereTiger...

When she loked back in, he grinned at her, "Head up to the castle on the hill. Ask for Dev," he told her simply.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:15 pm
Xondra gave him a salute, and stepped right back out.

[ Exit ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Aeshma’s nose wrinkled in disgust as she wiped her bloody hands on the corpse in front of her. The idiot didn’t know how to take no for an answer. “Honestly, what kind of girl do you think I am?” she asked him, tsking under her breath. She wasn’t expecting a response out of the poor chap, but she had a bad habit of talking out loud to herself, so anyone who might have been passing by would have thought she was having a conversation with the recently deceased. As if she was that crazy…

Once her hands were semi-clean, the demoness used her fox fire to burn away the remaining vestiges of the blood, lighting up the small alleyway in a hellish blue light. Humming under her breath, she skipped out from between the two small buildings and out into the main road. There were several people who had witnessed the whole murder scene and made sure to give her a wide berth as she passed. She grinned impishly at them, and with a little finger wave she disappeared.

Popping into existence on the other side of the square, Aeshma looked around briefly but nothing exciting grabbed her attention. With a forlorn sigh, she trudged towards the little house like building that said, “Rex’s Tavern”. Perhaps this Rex fellow would be able to tell her where the fun was at in this mortal hellhole. Hell, even a good romp in a bed would be good at this point, since it had been several months since she’d last gotten laid. And the last guy had gotten too clingy, so she had to kill him. Shame too. It was hard to find a decent lay who had a big d**k and actually knew how to use it.

Stepping into the low light atmosphere, Aeshma took in the small number of patrons in the place with another put-out sigh. This looked like it was going to be a dead end too, but since she was already here.. With a sway to her hips, she sashayed her way to the bar where she jumped up on the wobbly barstool and motioned for the bartender. “Give me two shots of whiskey. Top shelf, good sir.” She said, flashing a dimpled smile as she did so.

User Image

• ωɦε૨ε: Rex's Tavern
    ฬเtђ: Herself
    мσσ∂: Bored
    ωεα૨เɳɠ: Outfit and Hair (minus the purse)

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:32 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

• Aeshma shot her two whiskeys back to back, sighing in pleasure at the burn at the back of her throat. It wasn’t the wine from home, but mortal whiskey had come a long way since she was first banished. “Another.” She said, slamming the two glasses down on the bar upside down. The bartender frowned slightly but lined up another shot for the young woman in front of him. No sooner did he finish pouring did she snatch the glass and throw that one back as well.

Letting out an unlady like burp, the crimson eye demoness wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before surveying the place again. Nope, she didn’t imagine it. “Man, this place is deader than a coroner’s office. Where is everyone at?” Aeshma said with a pout. It wasn’t fair. She had come all this way to find other’s like her or at least someone who could help her get back home, but so far the only thing she had accomplished was murdered two people, scared a couple of children and is now in the process of drowning whiskey in a practically abandoned bar. Humans sucked.

Turning back to the barkeep who was watching her with a curious gaze, she pulled out an amulet and slapped it on the top of the counter. “This place sucks. Where can a girl get something to eat around here? And please tell there is somewhere or someone in this god forsaken place that can repair this. My jewel is cracked.” The demoness said, pointing to a fractured emerald. The emerald was replaceable but the amulet it was in was not. It was the last piece of jewelry she had from her long-deceased mother. It was a precious family heirloom that had been passed down for millenia on her mother’s side. It showcased the fox clan she hailed from and was made from enchanted metal so as to never rust or break. Not to mention, it was also the only way to communicate with her last living sibling who was stuck in the demon realm with their sadistic father.

At the barkeeps nod, he started telling her about a man who fixed and sold jewels just a few shops over. He, the bartender, was about to send someone to bring this Cassius some food as was per their deal but thought she could bring it to the siren jeweler instead. “Well big guy, if you pack up double the food, I will run this errand for you. It’ll be like killing two birds with one stone.” Aeshma said with an amused chuckle.

Once the food was gathered, she listened to the barkeep give her directions before saluting in a very old human fashion and skipping out the door.

(Exit to Cassius Jewel Shop)

User Image

• ωɦε૨ε: Rex's Tavern
    ฬเtђ: Herself
    мσσ∂: Bored
    ωεα૨เɳɠ: Outfit and Hair (minus the purse)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:25 pm
    Talk is cheap

Red Gypsy

James Taggart

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As he walked through town his eyes were always scanning around, the people were moving about their carefree lives, most conversed amongst themselves as well as those still working or going about their business and a few glances coming his way whether they were out of mild curiosity or because of the branding on his shoulder was hard to say but he wouldn’t let it get to him, and eventually stopped in front of the tavern a moment before he went inside and noted there wasn’t very many around and simply found a table at a corner and out of habit sat down in a chair so that he could see the door and simply sat there. When someone approached him, he initially paid them little attention apart from giving his order of a strong drink as well as a meal and just sat there waiting. Eventually he was awarded when a couple of men came through the door and were looking around the tavern before their gazes stopped on him and knew they were likely looking for trouble, someone likely recognized his branding which told him that it was still in use even now, and casually laid a hand on a hilt of a throwing knife and watched as they approached him someone cautious and stopped in front of the table he sat at “stranger you’re a hunter aren’t you?” spoke up the lead man their stern looks told him they were indeed out for trouble and simply replied “afraid not” one of the others spoke up “but you wear their mark on your shoulder, how can you not be a hunter if you carry such a mark” James shrugged “simple because I’m not, this old thing means nothing, and any ties I may have had have long been broken” they grew more agitated as the lead spoke up “so you do admit you were one, I think you need to leave, you have no business here, especially since your kind always cause trouble for all of us here” James sighed and spoke up “I have no intention of leaving and breaking a promise to an elf” they paused for a moment unsure as to what to do at this point, it was obvious that none of them were armed, and any thought of potentially forcing him to leave might have been in question especially since they saw the sword on his back and while his posture was somewhat casual it was obvious that at least one noticed that he had his hand to his back.

Let your actions speak for you.

Wolfe Garm
    Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Marathon 300
    • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
    Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:42 pm
    Wolfe Garm

About that time, a very large man moved up and clapped a hand on each of the other two's shoulders, making them jump then wince from the sheer force of the 'friendly' greeting, "Hey boys! Glad you made it in. I heard there's a load headed for the castle tonight. You can help out with that," he said simply then smiled and nodded to James.

"You just sit right there, sir. Your meal's comin' out shortly. Saw to it personally. The way I see it, if Sebastet herself can claim herself a Hunter as her first Mate, we can be accepting to those that decide to leave those idiots. And those that don'g like that idea," the two men gave another wince when his hands tightened on their shoulders briefly, "Well... They can take that idea up with Sebastet, personally," he added.

He released the two men and they simply got up and nodded, "Sure thing, Rex. See you in a couple of days," they said softly, looking a bit contrite as they made their way outside.

The big guy with the bushy beard waved over the barmaid he'd hired and smiled as his drink and meal were delivered with a wink from said barmaid, "Sara knows how to treat the customers. Go on and check on table four, sweetheart," he told her and watched her move off before looking back at James.

This time, he spoke in a softer tone so that they wouldn't be overheard, "Thank you for helping Layla. She's our only elf on the island, so I know why you were talking about. I also got word from one of the runners about Borias. So I'll let you know that you can go ahead and use the food supplies there, if you want. She can't cook, so they'll only go to waste. Also, I'll make sure to put you on my delivery list so that you'll get a good meal regularly. You're always welcome here. If anyone gives you trouble, just tell them to talk to Rex," he told him then moved on back to the kitchen to leave him to eat in peace.

In truth, no one knew what race Rex was. He came across as human, but was strong enough to toss drunk vampires and Were's out of the bar and was old enough to have opened the bar shortly after Sebastet took up residence on the island. So there were alot of questions about Rex that he never got around to answering.

Still, James had been given very public approval from someone that no one on the island wanted to get upset... And he'd been given a very good meal...  
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:28 pm
    Za'Vira Lucio
    James Taggart

Red Gypsy

Vihata

Za’Vira followed Kota into the tavern and over to the bar, her eyes looking at the man who’d been sitting alone at a table in the corner, the mark on his shoulder unusual though the words what little she could discern was unknown to her, her tail moving casually as she sat down and just wrapped around her leg as she turned her attention to Kota and spoke up “strange man, he make me feel uneasy” her ears twitching slightly as she looked up and saw Rex there “I wouldn’t worry to much about him he’s harmless” Za’Vira looked at him confused but rather than inquire further she just nodded. Rex looking at both of them continued “so what would you like?” Za’Vira looked at Koto and replied “uhh well I suppose just some water will suffice” rex chuckled and replied “of course” Rex took a moment to get her a glass of water and return with one thing extra in hand “here you go and also take this” Za’Vira took the key and was surprised “what’s this?” Rex smiled “a room to stay in until you can get settled in someplace more permanent”

James watched with some mild interest of the two who came into the tavern more so the cat than the man, it was odd to see one so openly announcing that she was a shifter. He shook his head as he watched them sit down at the bar and just went back to eating, Once he was finished he decided that he would sit there and just observe, it was obvious that they both had already taken notice of his brand, so he had to wonder if they were going to try something when he least expected it, but he would sit there and if nothing else enjoy the mug of drink he had and if nothing else relax for the time being.

Wolfe Garm
    Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Marathon 300
    • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
    Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Marathon 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:58 pm
    Talk is cheap

Red Gypsy

Vihata

James Taggart

Za’Vira glanced over her shoulder to look in the direction of the man and simply nodded before she took a drink of the water in front of her and listened to Kota as he drank and looked hopeful as she spoke up “I’ll help however I can, I’ve never been one to shy away from someone in need, though I suppose it’ll take some time for people to get used to the idea of someone like me helping” she had to wonder if people would let her, quite a few seemed hesitant about her when they first saw her and the group that had attacked her in the forest had shaken her up a bit especially when she considered how close they had gotten to actually killing her, glancing her shoulder again she couldn’t help but wonder if he was with the group who’d attacked her but just as he looked up she turned away hesitant to make eye contact with him and took another drink of her water before she turned her attention back to Kota and the fact that he had turned the glass upside down finding it curious as to why he did that.

James couldn’t help but notice that looks coming from the female, the way she acted gave him the thought that she was likely cautious of him or perhaps she was afraid, maybe she had been attacked recently or she was simply distrustful of him considering the branding on his shoulder. Though, he couldn’t really fault her if she was distrustful, members of the church weren’t known for their kindness to abnormal people, and eventually raised his hand to get the bar maids attention and when she came over he ordered another drink since he’d nearly finished the one he had and simply sat there in peace

Let your actions speak for you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:37 pm
    [b]LEO Knightwig Accompanied By: eldest daughter
    _____<<<<____<<_<<<<>>>>________________^_________<<<<<<_______________<<<<<7<

The door open to Rex tavern slowly and the wind pick up outside. Two pairs of black boots came in the door along with young vamp stick close to the man in braided white hair. He kept his face down and found a seat somewhere in the corner. As he began to sit, so as the young vamp and they were both covered up. He did not want to be seen. He had rush of thirst for blood rushing through him and the feeling of his other daughter running through his senses.

"Sayuri I bought you here to tell you something important. " he say coldly and look around to see if anyone watches him. He then turned back on the young vamp wearing a black corset dress with leather boots. He swallowed his spit and hold her hands.

" i am trying to control my blood lusts but every night is different stroke. I dislike worry your mother. All the new generation says that free blood out in the forest. I do not know for sure. "

He sheds a tear and burns his eyes. His lust for blood aches him badly. He placed his hands on his mouth. His bangs start to pierce his teeth and Karin wipe the constant tears from Leo face. She sympathizes with him but he be given away his life too easy for blood in the forest.

"No dad, go out for libations and find my half sister is to dangerous. We as clan always stick with the routes open. Why noww.?"

Leo sqeaked a cry and held in him. He cannot stand that one night of lust made him a dad again if he go out for blood and who to say he be father to another species. He already did not tell his wife that he had another child. He been looking down as vanpire. He grabbed his chest with hands. He breathe hard to lessen his urges.

"

Wolfe Garm

Kitschura_020

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out