Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm
This is the home of Hellbane Blackheart. He resides under the castle. There are three entrances to his domain: Through the Caverns in the Cliffs, through the staircase in Sebastet's Tower, or through the water entrance below the Ocean below the cliffs at the back of the castle. Although, the last entrance is only recommended for dragons or mermaids. Just be careful if you decide to enter here, Hellbane likes his privacy...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:36 am
Wolfe Garm

Bane moved down the stairs into his cave and heard the chattering of a few female servants. For once, he ignored them as he moved around the cave system he once called home and made sure that it was all set up right. He looked over the books still on his bookshelf and noted that the protective spells on them were still in place, keeping them preserved. From there, he checked over his sideboard and noted that everything was still in place, just recently cleaned and restocked. He checked the sitting room, the 'dragon' entrance, the cliff entrance was still nicely hidden, the bathing pools were flowing nicely, and the dining room was ready for his first meal.

From there, he followed the chattering and found his bedroom getting set up. He noted the sheets he preferred and gave a simple nod to the servants, "The furs should be in good stock. Be a love and get some of them for the bed, would you ladies? I like to be warm when I sleep," he teased them just a bit and gained some giggles over it as they finished with what they were doing then headed up to get the requested furs.

He gave a heavy sigh as they left, grateful for the silence. He moved back to the dining table just as another servant brought his meal down and gave him a grateful smile, "Ah, thank you. Would you make sure that I don't get the full hoarde down here with those furs? I want a little bit of peace for a bit," he requested and gained a sympathetic nod as the man left him alone to eat.

He had impeccable table manners and appreciated the meal as it was mean to be, but it certainly disappeared fast. From there, he moved into the bathing room and stripped down to soak for a bit, wanting some peace as he brooded on what he should do now.

The hot water felt fantastic as he dipped under to wet his hair then relaxed back against the edge to consider his options. He needed to go see Sasha, but wasn't sure about his reception after being gone so long. He also felt that he needed to help Sebastet with that invasion of idiots... But it had been so long since he'd gone on a rampage like that, he wasn't sure about roasting that many humans...

He heard someone move into his bedroom and guessed that it was one of the servants with the firs for his bed, so he didn't pay it any attention...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:51 am
Red Gypsy

Jenny took her time moving around the castle, having picked up Bane’s scent immediately after leaving the kitchen she spent some time getting acquainted with the castle a bit, pausing briefly when one of the staff members caught her attention and gave her a key to the room she would be staying in and showed her where to go in order to get to the room in question. Afterwards, she finally followed the trail of Bane towards one of the towers and went in hesitantly, finding a couple of stairs and a door, though before she could do anything a voice caught her attention “having any problems?” Ashigaera stood by her looking up at her who’d come in behind her after she went through the door of the tower, Jenny shook her head and spoke up “not really, I’m just trying to find someone” Ashigaera smiled and replied, “Bane right?” she nodded and continued “no problem take the stairs down you can’t miss him, those stairs go straight to his cave” Ashigaera walked over to the office door and went in without another word leaving Jenny standing there alone. After a moment she sighed and went down the indicated stairs and into Bane’s Cave. Once there she was amazed by how comfortable it was, and not like any dragon cave she had ever seen before. She followed the scent which surprisingly led everywhere at that point, he moved about a lot, but she eventually found the trail that was ore recent and followed it into the bathing room and just leaned up against the wall when she saw him in the water and spoke up “what’s bothering you?” Jenny stayed there watching him, noting his well-defined form but not letting that distract her from what she came down there to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:55 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bane turned to look at her when she spoke to him, his silver and gold eyes simply looking over her for a moment. Then he moved up out of the tub and grabbed a towel to dry off, not bothering to hide himself in the process. He dried off in short order then moved past her into his bedroom so that he could get dressed.

"Let's see... I left for reasons better left unsaid right now. While I was gone, I came across information that my daughter was at risk again. I sent her protection. When I get back, though... I find out that she's lost her second Mate... And my adopted daughter's home is being invaded by a hostile force intent on killing her, everyone on the island, and razing the place to the ground..." he summed the basics up then turned to look at her as he slid his jeans on but left the top button undone for now.

"You see anything to be a little upset about?" he asked her, his voice soft-toned but no less intense for it.

He grabbed a shirt but didn't put it on yet as he led the way into his sitting area, "When you look around this cave, it seems nice and open, well-appointed, comfortable... But it's also empty... I've buried alot of mates over the centuries. All of them from different races. I had a daughter with one dragon. We weren't really a pair and knew it, but I wanted a child and so did she. She laid two: one for me and one for her. The second died years ago in a power struggle for the throne. That one was a nightmare to put down...

"All I have left is Sasha and Sebastet... I'm basically superfluous around here. A retired king... Who needs a retired king?" he finished there, not sure why he was telling her anything...

But, then again, she'd asked...

It didn't help him much that she was attractive enough to draw his interest, normally. She was attractive, she was feisty, she aggressive, she could handle herself in a fight, she was a survivor... She was his type. He freely admitted that much.

But he didn't know if he was ready for another partner...

"This place was my home... It was a safe place... Now it's not..." he said softly, wondering if she could understand what he was saying...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:32 am
Red Gypsy

Jenny lowered her head as she had to admit he had every right to be pissed, she was the one leading the charge for a massive assault on the island and sighed as she followed him listening to everything he said. Once he was done speaking, she said nothing for a long moment and just watched as he got dressed, though she really was not sure what to say anything he said was understandable. Eventually she finally spoke up “look I get it, I likely brought certain destruction to this island, but I won’t sugar coat it this is an ugly affair one I wasn’t even aware was a problem until getting here, but I’ll do whatever I can to make sure that that doesn’t happen, I didn’t sign up to be the spearhead for genocide” She stood there not really sure what to do at this point and it left her uneasy, she’d been very certain in the past but this was different. Jenny shifted uncomfortably though if anything her eyes were somewhat fixed on Bane, she watched how he moved and acted.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:28 am
Wolfe Garm

Bane finally gave a heavy sigh as he looked at her and shook his head a bit, "Sorry... I shouldn't be taking it out on you... You didn't know better," he gave that much then finally gestured to the seating, "Have a seat... Want something to drink? I'm sure they've stocked my sidebar by now," he offered, turning to get himself a glass and look at what he had on offer.

In truth, it was a way to distract himself from everything.

It didn't help that he had a bower built for two and was now living in it alone.

He didn't like being alone. It just wasn't in his nature...

"I'll have to go see my daughter at some point... Not sure what I'll say to her, though. I left rather abruptly..." he added as he finally poured himself a glass, not really paying attention to what it was.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Jenny sat down at the chair and wondered a moment before she casually shrugged and said “I’ll take whatever you’re having” she wasn’t really sure what to do at this point, it wasn’t like she didn’t understand the implications but there was a ball rolling and she wasn’t even sure how to stop it short of throwing her life in the way of the impending horde and destroy what she brought here. after a moment she looked at him and when he mentioned his daughter “well, you don’t necessarily have to say anything, after all I think showing up and affirming you are at least alive would be enough, but nothing wrong with explaining your reasons why you had to leave” she wasn’t very good at this and felt very awkward trying to give advice.

But before she could say anything a hand was on her shoulder which startled her immensely considering she didn’t even sense his presence until he was already there, Khajhan stood there with mild amusement when she jumped out of her skin but didn’t let that keep him from collecting her “Sebastet has requested to see you, it’s urgent” Jenny looked at Bane and wasn’t even sure what was going on but simply stood up “alright I’ll be right up where is she at?” Khajhan shook his head “you’ll have to come along with me, sebastet isn’t at the castle at this time, there’s been an incident at the village which pulled Sebastet and I to go there and investigate what happened” Jenny wasn’t liking this and it was clear that neither was Bane when he was right there with them clearly intending to go with them Khajhan just looked at him a moment before he placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled them both into the shadowlands with him, Jenny feeling very weird by the feeling of being pulled into the shadows like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:42 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bane flew in through the hidden entrance at the cliffs below the back of the castle and slid gently to a stop in the pool before his living area. He settled where Jenny could get off of him without getting her feet wet then shifted to his human form and moved over to the sideboard and poured them both a glass of the island's whiskey.

He offered here a glass and took a sip from his own, noting that they'd gotten better at making it while he'd been away. This batch held a nice smoky flavor to it.

He gestured to the couch for her to sit down, "Drink that then you can lay down for a bit," he gave her a wry half grin, "I'll even promise to behave and let you sleep without company, if that's what you want. No pressure. Just the ability to rest for a bit and have something to eat when you wake up," he offered, not sure what direction she was going to go.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Jenny took the drink and downed it instantly; the flavor was different and was plenty strong as she sat on the couch and wondered what she was going to do next. Her mind was lost, everything that had happened so far left her questioning everything she had been ordered to do but most of all she had to wonder what was going on for RRT to take on a contract attacking innocent people for nothing more than because they exist, that she exists, that most of all left her speechless, and at wits end.

Eventually she stood up and approached bane practically throwing herself into his arms as she’d given up on trying to understand anything going on and took comfort in him holding her which now was what she wanted. She might have been strong but right now, she felt weak, powerless, and it was of some comfort to be in someone else’s hands for a change, to have the leash taken off and find her own path which was terrifying considering being a Dog of War was all she ever knew since becoming a hybrid. She eventually spoke up though even in her words there was some hesitation “don’t leave me alone, I don’t know what to do, or how to process the betrayal that’s present” she looked up into his eyes and while she might have been strong but at the moment, she was weak, in need of someone to be strong for her and the kiss to his lips was evident of that fact.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:04 am
Wolfe Garm

Bane put his arms around her and held her, gently returning that tentative kiss for a moment. He finally raised his head from her very tempting mouth and waited for her to return to her senses before he spoke. She was so very tempting to him right now but he knew that he had to be careful, for more than one reason...

He reached up and pushed back a lock of her hair, "I'm not going anywhere, Jenny... But I can't go very far until you make up your mind. I refuse to make that decision for you. You've had all of your choices made for you for so long, you've had no choices in the way to live your life... It's time you figured out how to do that for yourself," he started with that, speaking gently to her as he gently ran a thumb over her cheek.

"That being said, you do need rest. Simple sleep and the ability to let your mind rest as well in a place where you're safe. I can give you that. You're safe here. Take a bath, put on one of my shirts, lay in the bed and actually sleep. I'm not going anywhere and I'll make sure that you're safe here and undisturbed. When you're ready, I'll make absolutely certain that you know what it means to have a dragon bonded to you. But we both know that you're not ready yet. I'll hold you as you sleep for now. But I'm absolutely certain that nothing else is going to happen until you're ready for it," he added, making certain that she knew how serious he was about not taking advantage of her when she wasn't at her strongest.

Right now, he knew she'd taken a hit. Okay, she'd taken several repeated hits that were damn-near mentally fatal. But the point remained that he was going to make sure she was choosing him for the right reason, and only when she was ready for it. He refused to take advantage of her in this state.

He leaned in and gave her very tempting lips another kiss then turned her around and smacked her equally tempting a**, "Go get in the tub. I'll bring you a shirt in after I've sent up an order to the kitchen," he added with a cocky smirk. He knew that the smack to her a** would help pull her out of her head and he'd done it very deliberately this time.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:20 pm
Red Gypsy

The smack on Jenny’s a** was surprising to her but she at least did what he suggested and took off into the bath and didn’t take her long to get undressed her gear and clothes off to the side before she settled into the tub which was piping hot which only made it that much better which allowed her to relax and collect her thoughts while she soaked in the water.

Eventually she would start to clean up, while doing so, she was struggling to remember the last time she had a moment to actually soak in a tub let alone spend some time cleaning up, granted she did clean up when time allowed but most of the time, she didn’t give herself much time since most of the time she was working so there wasn’t much time for her to enjoy herself. Jenny was so lost in thought that she almost didn’t hear Bane when he came in to give her a shirt for when she was ready to get out of the tub “it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to enjoy a bath for a change” she sighed slightly as she continued to relax “can hardly believe that Cyrus would just let me or any of the dogs go willingly” but the more she thought about it the more she understood for whatever reason that was just what had happened. His greatest tool and he was simply tossing us aside without a second thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:18 pm
Wolfe Garm

Bane considered her for a moment as he laid the shirt on the cushioned bench behind her along with a warmed towel, hesitating just a moment to admire the line of her neck and shoulder as she sat in the water. Then he caught himself and brought over a wire basket with a selection of the islands bathing oils and set them beside her for her to choose the scent she wanted.

After another moment, he finally spoke, "Betrayal always hurts, no matter who does it to you. This was someone you should have been able to trust. But I have a feeling that deep down somewhere inside of you, you always had questions about him. It's there in your voice. You were never fully certain of him," he said softly as he sat beside the tub set into the floor, sitting so that they faced in opposite directions.

After a moment of silence as she digested that one, he gave her something of his own past, "I've dealt with it a number of times as well. Once it hit a little too close to the heart and Sebastet was the one to pull me out of the hole," he had to give a bittersweet smile over the memory, "It was my brother, actually. He decided to challenge me for the throne," he decided to distract her for a bit and warmed up to the topic.

"Picture a cave with open air for a roof, surrounded by ragged peaks of mountains, huge braziers set on either side of a dragon-sized throne, gold etched along the floor in the shape of a horned crown, the rest of the ground blackened as if by the fires of hell itself... The sky above was cloudy, as if a storm was going to hit at any moment... I was sitting on the throne in dragon form. Sebastet was actually sitting near me, I forget exactly what we were talking about right then... There were other dragons there, of course, all mixing about and talking softly...

"Then another dragon comes up, all shades of red with his horns a deep bronze and his eyes like swirling molten lava. My brother, Ogha. I honestly thing our parents hated him with that name... But he came right out and challenged me for the throne, giving a bunch of crap excuses of course. Well, Sebastet, tiny compared to a full sized dragon, jumps to her feet and declares herself to be my champion and she'll fight him because she doesn't think he has enough brain power to defeat me. I have to admit that I wanted to laugh but I didn't dare because it would have ruined the moment.

"Truthfully, she had the right to declare herself my champion. Dragon law allows for that. And she'd already saved my life once, so I allowed it. Plus, back then she was a bit of a firecracker," he looked over at her with a teasing smile, "A bit like you, actually," he teased her a bit, unable to resist it.

"Anyway, he had to accept or he'd never be able to challenge me again. He started bragging that he'd squash my 'pet' quickly then finish me off. The usual braggart crap... Well, she pulls one sword and goes to town slicing that dragon to ribbons. He never got a claw or a flame on her. If it hadn't been so serious, it would have been hilarious," he paused to consider that for a moment then gave a brief nod, "Okay, it's still hilarious. But you get the point.

"She finally has him on the ground with his guts about to spill out, straddling his neck with her sword ready for the final blow. She's pretty much just red by this point and her fur is actually dripping with blood with how much damage she's caused to him. But she looks up at me and tells me to decide if he lives or not," he had to pause there for a moment and gave a soft sigh as he remembered that one moment.

"I was about to spare him because he was my brother. Despite everything, I still loved my brother... But he made the decision for me in the end. He raised his head to try to swallow Sebastet. He actually did get her in his throat, which was his mistake. She removed his head from the inside...

"She stood there for a moment, shook the worst of the blood out of her fur, then looked up at me and demanded a bath," he gave a shrug of one shoulder and offered another of his teasing smiles that hid alot of pain over the memory, "I adopted her on the spot. No one objected to it. She got her bath and our blacksmith made her a new sword from my brother's scales," he finished the story, noting that enough time had passed and she was actually looking tired by now.

He got to his feet and held open one of his large towels as she got out of the tub. He dried her off then offered his shirt for her to put on, "Come on. Dinner should be here by now. Let's eat then get you in bed," he said to her as he turned for the doorway.

Honestly? He'd never told anyone who that dragon was. Not even Sebastet knew who she'd killed that day. It did hurt that his own brother had wanted to kill him. And he wasn't the only one that had tried. If he stopped to count how many people had tried to kill him and had betrayed him over the years, he'd be counting until Jenny died of old age... He'd just given her the 'nicest' story of them to distract her for now.

For this moment, he led her into the dining room where their dinner was laid out and held out a chair for her before sitting across from her, "For now, Jenny... No more serious thoughts from you. Just enjoy the meal then get some sleep," he advised her, hoping that she'd take him up on it instead of arguing.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers