Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:46 pm
The waters of the Lake are crystal clear and peaceful. It is spring fed and always a beautiful sight in the light of the moon. It sits on the Eastern side of the island, just off the Safe Path through the Forest...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image

Nala Meighfor

The Outcast

"No one will never understand me..."

With a whirlwind of fire and ash, Nala appeared at the water's edge looking out over the lake and its crystal clear waters. Her face was devoid of emotion, just a blank stare, her eyes blinking only every so often. Even her mind was as void as was her soul, only one thought really went through her head, "I wonder when we will meet..." she thought over and over again. The memory from that bloody day started to play in her mind, the humans mistaking her for a lost child, their anger, their pain... their failure. Not one had managed to reach her, the black tendrils that grew from her back at that time had made sure of that. Yet despite all the tentacle's deadliness, one knight had survived, spared by dumb luck she had failed to kill him... twice. That day it was the first any human had managed to survive her and now through some twist of fate they would find their paths set to cross again. The deamon did not welcome nor shun the coming battle, she did not care who won, either way she knew this would bring some kind of... end. An end that she had searching for for so long now, never once coming close to it, but now she was not so sure. This time things would be different, she could feel it, in a few days one of them would stand victorious over the other and that would be it.

Pulling herself from her thoughts Nala walked over to a half submerged boulder and with a gentle stroke of her skeletal wings sat atop it. Bringing her knees up to her chest she wrapped her arms around her legs and stared blankly across the water.

"Not even I."

Confused Commissar

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:43 pm
Zuko

Zuko and his companion Dion walked up to the lake and looked around.
Zuko inwardly frowned as he could not figure out why of all places, his beloved master would want to meet up with them there. He had Dion take a seat and just as Zuko was about to sit and wait as well, Ravor appeared.

"Master.Welcome."

Ravor
Ravor smiled at the smaller man. Always eager to please....in more ways than one.

"Thank you."

Ravor turned his attention to Dion who was wide eyed and surprised at Ravors appearance. Again his appearance had changed as his short hair was tussled as if he had been in a windstorm, he sported a slight shadow of a beard and what always threw everyone, even Zuko, was the ever changing color of his eyes. They were always swirling in color. A turbulent appearance for a man who thrived on turbulent times.

He slowly approached the man looking again into the mans soul. Yes....there was enough chaos there to manipulate.

"Do not fear me. I am a friend. I will take very good care of you...."

Ravor was surprised at how calm he sounded as he wanted to dive into the man's mind and break him as fast as he could....but he found himself wanting to draw out the breaking point of this man, not only for himself, but his excited toy who was watching with excitement.

The man named Dion took a breath and swallowed, his throat dry. He nodded and did not cringe as Ravor helped him off from the ground. Ravor led him over to where Zuko was standing by the waters edge.

"Tell me....both of you. What do you see? Be honest."

Dion looked a bit confused as all he saw was their reflections and the bottom of the lake. He told Ravor this and Ravor nodded.

Ravor turned to Zuko.
"What do you see my pet?"

Zuko]
Zuko watched Ravor intensely as he wondered how his master would react to the helper Zuko had picked up.

Zuko expected Ravor to break him quickly so they could go on with their mission but when he saw his master be....nice, it threw Zuko. The calmness....the niceness....Zuko was amazed his master even had a side such as that and for some reason had him wondering why Ravor was taking this approach.

Then there was the odd question of the water. Zuko found this question to be odd but looked into the water. All he saw was his reflection as well, but then it hit him.

Was this a test?

As Ravor asked him what he saw he licked his lips.

"I see what can be described as the inner soul to the enemy. Clear, see through, pure....but....with a bit of prodding and the right situations..."

He picked up a mud ball and threw it into the water.

The lake rippled and turned murky.

"Disruption and murkiness can corrupt the soul. Inner chaos, which we all have, will be at the forefront of their personality. A perfect chance for you, master, to go in and completely corrupt the enemy and enslave them to your will."

Ravor

Ravor nodded as he cupped Zuko's face and lovingly looked at him.
"Oh Zuko....I love how similar you are to me..."

He let go of Zuko's face and faced the water.

"You are correct. Even the most disciplined and well off warriors can afflicted with chaos....it just has to be stimulated."

He waved a hand towards the water and it turned into a map of the island.

Several areas that Zuko had pointed out yesterday appeared as red x's.

"Here are the areas where you two will be building magical amplifies for me. I will give you the materials and the know how of how to do it. These amplifies will help me spread my influence when we get things started here. Of all the realms, this is the most difficult as there are an assortment of creatures here that need more prodding before they are open enough for me to invade."

He made the map vanish.

"also, you two will be given a bit of power to heighten your speed and agility. You will also be working with weapons and explosives....."

For the next several hours, Ravor explained everything that he wanted out of the two and inserted the knowledge into their minds. Then after he gave them that bit of power he sent them off.

Dion was more than happy to help as he was entranced with the gods plan.

As he ran off to immediatly begin work, Zuko stayed behind at Ravors request.

"I have extra work for you my pet.....here."

He gave him a vial with something green in it. As Zuko looked to him Ravor placed a finger against his lips.
"Shh....this is simply something I am testing. A bit of a trial potion. I need you to dump it in the main water supply. I need the villagers and settlers here to drink it up. If it works out well.....well it will speed things up."

He wrapped an arm around Zuko's waist and he held the man against him.

"And to think that witch you hunt, didn't see how great you are....how devoted you are....how special you are.....I know that if you hadn't told me you wanted to kill her yourself, I would have done it for you."

He smiled and kissed Zuko before kissing along the mans neck.

"I have to go for a few days. I have to begin work in the elven realm....now don't make that face. I will take you there when you finish here, but until then, you will have to behave and do as I asked. When everything is set in all the realms....I will take you as I took you that night."

When he felt Zuko shudder in delight and give a soft moan he grinned.
"Until then though....you will only have slight pleasure."

Before Zuko could say anything, Ravor had him on the floor and Zuko was being 'serviced' by the lips of a god. When it was over, Zuko lay there alone, vial in hand, panting, and missing his pants and undershorts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:38 pm
Ravor, again, came back to the one place no one had taken any notice of him. He appeared a few feet from the lake with his arm around Esabel, who looked around for a moment in silence under the starlit sky. Her dark eyes finally stopped on the lake and she broke from Ravor to run down into the water.

She stayed under the water for a long moment before finally breaking the surface to toss her hair behind her and wipe at her face. The dried blood on her body had mostly been washed away but her hair would take a bit more washing to get rid of the blood that now streamed into the water from her dark locks. She tilted her head back in the water and moved her fingers through her hair, determined to get herself clean so she could bet all bloody again later.

When her hair was finally clean, she swam towards the shore, walking out of the water when her feet touched bottom. She walked to Ravor and draped her arms over his shoulders, moved up on her toes to place a light kiss on his nose then nipped at his chin before dropping back to her feet with a completely open expression on her face.

"Now Esabel needs more clothes," she said with a soft giggle then snuggled into him so she could rest her head against his chest.

As she closed her eyes, her dark energy again moved on its own, moving around her body in gentle swirls as it formed an outfit for her. When it was finished, she moved back to look down at herself, giving a delighted laugh as she spun around in the outfit, making the skirt swirl around her. It was all in black with golden chains holding it in place, but it had enough bare skin that she wasn't going to complain about it. It left her feet bare but she decided that she liked that as well as she finally came to a stop, the skirt coming to rest over her legs in a semi-sheer fall that actually accentuated her beauty, "That's never happened before. But I kinda like it. What does Rav think?" she asked him, her dark eyes so trusting in that moment.

((Like Avi))

Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 am
User Image

"I remember my whole life..."

Gigantic wings the size of mountains, he flew around the island to get the aching joint problem situated. He flew high above the island, safely in the clouds so he didn't scare anyone or accidentally hurt anyone. Aalok started to get tired, his wings feeling to much for him. Being as high as he was, the lake looked like a pond from his point of view. Smiling to himself, he slowly shifted into human form.

It hurt, a little. Ached from years of not doing it enough, his bones were brittle and his eyesight didn't exactly want to go back to normal eyesight. He'd only ever seen his father shift before, no other dragon so he couldn't say what it looked like from the outside.

Aalok was still high in the sky, except now he felt himself start to fall. Adrenaline shot in, he started to scream in enjoyment as he shaped his body into the shape of a diver. The ground was getting closer, and the lake was getting larger. He would definitely make it in the water.

The splash hurt, he entered the lake and it felt like an ultra body slam into the water. Despite that, he swam to the surface, and to the edge of the lake. He was almost naked, except for his underwear sheathing his private area. Most of his body was grey or decayed enough to look like a fowl looking bruise. He winked at the people near the beach, shaking some of his long hair to help it dry easier. "Hello there, great day for a dive." He mused, smiling slickly while hiding the aching pain.

"... And especially the bad times that came with it."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 am
Ravor watched as Esabel ran down to the water and throw herself into the chilly water.
If she was cold, she made no indication of it. No, she simply began her bathing routine and as she did so, Ravor surveyed the area before he wondered how his pet got jealous of Esabel.

Zuko should have been so crazed with power that Ravor had fed to him, he shouldn't have any other thoughts other than serving him and destroying that elven woman he hated with a passion.

Ravor ran a hand through his thick hair and figured he should cut it. It was a bit too messy. Then he froze as that thought surprised him. Never would he have thought to clean himself up or think something was messy considering that he never cared. What was wrong with him?

He looked up as Esabel came out of the water and she walked up to him and draped her arms over his shoulders and gave him a light kiss on the nose before nipping his chin.

He simply smiled at the beautiful woman as she rested against him and he wrapped his arms around her and he held her to him. Then he watched as she summoned her own dark energy and let it flow over her body.

Ravor found this sight to be beautifully arousing and he chuckled as she stepped away and twirled in her new outfit making her new skirt flow around her like a black mist.

"The perfection I see before me in an outfit fit for a goddess, takes my breath away."

Yup. Something was wrong with him. Never could he articulate so well before anyone....not since he was a lad and he studied with Rowan. Was Esabel the influence on him? Did the mixing of their energies give him a bit of sanity? Did he want his sanity?

He looked at Esabel and knew he needed some sanity. Enough to keep her safe. His dark beauty needed to be protected from those who would destroy her simply because she was who she was.

Ravor cupped her chin and looked at her.

"Rav would like to play later if you are in the mood. You just let me know when you want some fun."

He would have kissed her, but then he was looking up at the sky as he felt incredible energy. Ravor let go of her chin and drew her back to him and pulled her away from the water as something came falling from the sky and splashed into the water.

As the thing surfaced, Ravor raised a brow.

It looked human but....was not. Humans should have exploded from the force of impact.

As it spoke, he could see the grimace behind the bright smile.

"Yes, it is a great day for a swim, though I think you over did it. I can see the dive hurt you."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:09 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel gave a soft giggle at the compliments and actually blushed a bit, finding that she loved it when he talked to her like that. She was fully prepared to ignore the dragon when he spoke to them but since Rav had acknowledged him, she knew she would have to, "Esabel just went swimming for getting clean. But you pulled somethin', Dragon-Man-Person. So's you might wanna go check out them dragon islands and find one to fix it for you. Esabel would do it, but healing just isn't what I do. I mainly like to hear peoples screaming and watch them bleeding. So's you go there while Rav-man takes Esabel somewhere to play. Okies?" she said to him simply, gesturing in the direction of the islands that Lao had raised for the dragons to live on.

She curled one arm around Ravor's waist and snuggled into him, finding that she tucked under his arm perfectly, and dismissed the stranger from her mind easily as she raised her face to Ravor, "So where we gonna go so's we can play, Rav-man?" she asked him softly, clearly not realizing that she'd outed the stranger as a dragon or that she'd revealed the general location of a new home for all dragons. Or the fact that she'd revealed to the dragon just what kind of person she was: the kind one generally didn't hang around for long... Luckily, Ravor didn't mind bleeding for her on occasion and dearly loved it when she bled for him...

She did raise one hand to run it through his hair and smiled with impish delight, "Esabel loves Rav's hair... It's so soft and kinda curls around my fingers a bit, like it likes me..." she said softly then rubbed her cheek against his chest as she dropped her hand and put that one around his waist too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:12 pm
Alexis Morningstar

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

☦
Rage filled this poor woman's soul as she couldn't understand what was going on. Jealousy lit up within her eyes as she stared at her mistress. Her thumbs gently pulling back on the hammers of her pistols. Causing twin distinct clicks to be heard through the area as she was shaking. "Mistress..." She spoke softly as she was looking at her mistress and her new lover. She was banished for her slow pace... and her lover left her the first chance she got... "Why...?" She asked not believing this to be real. Yet a ferocious voice within her head was telling her otherwise.
✯

Red Gypsy

Devil in the Moonlight

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:06 pm
Devil in the Moonlight

Hot Champion_of_justice

As had been stated before, Esabel had no understanding of jealousy or obsession, just as she didn't understand grief or compassion. She really only understood her own joy in killing and playing her dark games, moving from one moment to the next with the innocent expectations of a child-like mind that was liberally laced with the purest of evil.

So when Alexis showed up, she reacted accordingly, turning to Alexis with a smile of joy and running over to take one of her hands, ignoring the pistol in the process, and pulling her over to Ravor, "Alexis! You's is back! Things is gonna be so much more fun now! This is Rav! He found Esabel after Loki tried to make Esabel smarter, tried to change me. Rav doesn't wanna change Esabel, just wants to play all the time and have tons of funs," she told her happily and gave her a very happy kiss that would have pleased just about any male who saw it.

It was a true kiss of welcome, full on passionate with plenty of tongue and teeth-nipping action. She finally dropped back on her bare feet with the dark skirt swirling around her feet and legs in the process and bit her lower lip as she addressed a more delicate issue, "You know when you tried to fix Esabel's girl's parts? It kinda didn't stay fixed... But when Rav-man healed Esabel, he fixed it permanent, so's Esabel can have the baby you want now if you's still want it," she told her softly, breaking the news in her own fashion as well as revealing to Ravor what the demi-god had tried to do as well as the fact that Alexis was sporting her own 'fun-package' that Esabel had already 'enjoyed'.

Then her face lit up again with a grin as she pulled the girl closer to Ravor, "You's gonna love hangin' around Rav-man, Alexis! Esabel just knows it! Esabel was certain-sure that Loki tooks you aways for good when he made you disappear likes that. But Rav won't do that to yous, he won't make you go away ever and we's can play as much as we wants to. He likes playing with Esabel so much and even likes it when I makes people scream and bleed and even blow up. He even likes it when Esabel wants pain so's you don't have to do that part and we can just have fun the way you like it. You boths get to have fun playing with Esabel and everyone gets happy!" she added then started the introductions, "Alexis, this is Ravor. He says Esabel can call him Rav but I like Rav-man better. Rav-man, this is Alexis. Loki made her for me then took her away but she's back now so's we can have lots and lots and lots of fun playing all we want to!" she said excitedly.

She stepped back from both of them and spun around happily with her arms wide and her head back as her gauzy skirt swirled around her as a delighted laugh escaped her dark lips ((she's dressed like my avi is right now)), clearly seeing no problem with adding Alexis into the mix of her various playtimes. And with Alexis and Ravor, she was clearly speaking of both her desire for chaotic bloodshed and death as well as sex.

With Alexis, she got the joys of more tender love-making. But Ravor answered to the darker side of her nature that craved pain and dominance with her sex. While Ravor loved her desire for chaotic bloodshed and death and even encouraged it, Alexis was the one who pressed for caution and temperance. Both of them perfectly balancing each other with her.

Of course, for anyone who had the ability, which Alexis did have, it was easy to see the bond that bound Esabel with Ravor. It was a true soul bond, marking them as true mates. Their powers not only complimented each other, they actually enhanced their powers and blended them.

But as Alexis entered the scene, that bond spread to the demi-god as Esabel's soul-bound servant and pulled her into the mix, allowing for an enhancement of her powers as well and revealing to her the full extent of the bond between Esabel and Ravor.

From now on, whatever happened to Ravor would be Esabel's fate as well and vice-versa. If he was hurt, Esabel would be as well. If she was killed, he would be as well. If he was killed or bound back into his eternal rest, she would be as well. Their soul-bond had literally entwined their lives in such a way that their survival depended on the survival of the other.

That now encompassed Alexis as well, although with a few differences. If the couple were killed, Alexis would be as well. But if they were only bound back into Ravor's eternal rest, Alexis could choose to join them in that rest or remain awake to guard them.

But even now, it was hard to be angry or hurt with Esabel's enthusiasm over Alexis joining them. It was hard to be hurt or angry in the face of such happiness over adding another into her life who not only liked her for who and what she was but also loved her on top of it.

Even now as she spun around so enticingly with the moonlight shining down on her beautiful form, it was easy to see how they'd both fallen in love with her in their own ways. It was love she returned to both of them full force even though she didn't recognize what the emotion was.

"Esabel gets to go play with Rav-man and Alexis and no one else can," she chanted as she spun around before finally bringing herself to a stop and running back over to stand between them with her arms around their waists as a dark portal formed in front of them, "Let's go and have some playtime together! Esabel wants to play!" she told them simply as she hugged them both to her briefly then turned around to take their hands so she could walk backwards while gently pulling them towards the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:47 pm
Alexis Morningstar

User Image

☦
Alexis felt the kiss of her mistress upon her lips. Magic began to pull her soul gently but she rejected it as a gold aura of magic began to engulf her. She was her own person. She was never made to be a toy for anyone and was always her own person. "Loki tried to give you your freedom. He tried to make you understand that you don't need to be anyone's! That you could become whatever you wanted to be if you just embraced your true self you spoiled little child!" She screamed at her mistress using the most words she has spoken in her entire life. The firearms within her hands were reduced to dust as the magic was now flowing through her veins. A growl began to rise through her mind as she didn't know what was going on anymore. Her magic was forcing her away from her mistress. She couldn't believe that her mistress wanted more than just her. She was finding her unworthy?
✯

Red Gypsy

Devil in the Moonlight

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:30 pm
Devil in the Moonlight

Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel's enthusiasm faded in light of Alexis' words and she dropped both of their hands in shocked confusion and hurt as the portal behind her faded into nothing, "Alexis?" she said in a very small voice, one of her hands rising to place a thumb between her teeth as she started to slowly back away from the woman.

She shook her head slightly and dropped her hand to fist in her skirt, "I felt what Loki was doing in my head, Alexis... He was changing me... Esabel never belonged to anyone... Esabel has always been herself, exactly who I am inside and who I want to be... I've always had my freedom except when someone tried to cage me... Loki tried to change stuff in my head, Alexis... I don't wanna be changed... Rav doesn't wanna change me at all, just wants me to be me. He lets me play all I want whenever I want. He fixed me when someone hurt me but didn't try to fix my head. He hurt the person who hurt me, exactly like he hurt me then sent him to die so I'd never be hurt by him again," she tried to explain it all but finally shook her head harshly, sending her hair flying around her.

She was panting by now, getting more and more upset by the moment as her confusion and hurt started to turn to pure anger. She finally raised her dark eyes to look through her hair at Alexis as they gave off their own glow that reflected her own dark energy. The powers she held within her were something not even the gods could fully control and feared. She could do impossible things with that energy that was literally formed of the dark matter that bound the universe together but held the power of the ultimate end to everything.

And she was getting pissed...

"No one likes the choices Esabel makes for herself anymore... Nobody likes it when Esabel does what she wants... Everybody says they want Esabel's freedom and want her to be happy... But they don't... They just want to control Esabel and use her for what they want... Well fine... Nobody can have her, if that's the case..." she said, a string of sanity entering her strange way of speaking, a marked seriousness entering her softly spoken voice.

Her dark energy suddenly burst from her and swirled around her violently, sending her gauzy skirt swirling around her and making her hair rise around her. Her pale skin gave off a dark glow that matched the one from her eyes and revealed that her anger was letting loose the full aspect of her evil core.

She knew Ravor would survive whatever she did and completely ignored the dragon in human form as she slowly raised her hands above her head, her head falling back so that she was looking at the sky as her dark energy turned into a swirling and angry tornado around her. Several balls of that energy broke away from the 'storm' to fly in various directions; they hit trees and either blasted them apart or transformed them into strange creatures, they moved into the water of the lake and did the same with the fish there, they also hit the ground with vicious blasts, and a few of them even headed for Alexis.

In the center of the swirling mass of energy, Esabel stood as a darkly beautiful godling as she allowed that energy to take the form of her anger and do as it wished. Somewhere in the middle of the chaos, just when others thought she might tire of her 'tantrum', Esabel disappeared from view, leaving behind the violent 'storm' to damage who and what it would....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:34 pm
Ravor was surprised another person had stumbled upon them and he was about to take them both elsewhere, when Esabel recognized the stranger. He let Esabel run over to the female and watched as she kissed her.
Rav raised a brow but didn't stop Esabel from kissing the other woman because well....it was quite beautiful to watch.

Ravor was then face to face with the woman introduced as Alexis. Then he was giving Alexis a looking over as she had 'that' part. Which was interesting as he didn't know some had both parts....how did they not impregnate themselves if they had both?

As Rav went off into that train of thought, he wondered if the woman was Esabel's lover from before?

Had to be, as Esabel was talking about a baby and Alexis was glaring at Ravor.

Rav simply smiled as he found it cute the little thing was actually jealous with her Guns drawn and had the sour face of someone spurned.

"Look.....I don't mind if you and Esabel have a child. Don't let me stop you two, but do know that she is her own person. Do you not see? Her potential has been unlocked. Her own magic is growing."

He crossed his arms serious now.
"I am traveling with her to keep her safe. To keep her company. When I happened upon her, she was lonely. What good is freedom if you do not have anyone to share it with? Especially with someone who allows her to be who she truly is?"

Then there was the change in atmosphere as Esabel had grown angry with Alexis when Alexis called her a spoiled child. Ravor stood there watching as Esabel grew more than angry.....his dark flower was enraged. He stood there as her magic whipped things about and uprooted trees. Just to be 'nice, he threw up a barrier around Alexis and the dragon man in the lake.

As things flew, Ravs barrier deflected everything from Alexis and the man in the lake. As Esabel departed when an angry tornado whipped around, Rav sighed and opened his arms. He used his magic to absorb the tornado and he groaned as it was quite powerful. It filled him to the brim and he felt like he was going to pop until he let out a burp and the magic settled.

He shook his head and looked to the two who had just witnessed what was probably the birth of Esabel's true powers, which was destruction.

Rav looked to Alexis.
"Next time you feel jealousy well up like that, keep your mouth shut. She does not understand the concept of jealousy. You got a bone to pick because your mistress is hanging out with a god because he understands her, then take it up with me. I would be more than happy to help you work out your petty problem. But for now, I suggest you think up a damn good apology for her. Here she welcomed you with open arms, only to have you throw the happiness she felt back in her face. It was almost as if you slapped her."

Rav moved away and looked to the dragon in the lake.
"And you.....go get yourself checked. Esabel was right. You are hurt from that dive."

Rav vanished off to find Esabel.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:14 am
13th King

Yamille chuckled at what he said about being a fish as they left the holy place and then the castle. She would have to tell him about meirpeople for he would find that shocking. But for now she just led the way and showed him the many self made paths by people as she got them to the lake. Like always the moonlight on the water was just breath taking to see as she looked back at him. "will if you need swimming lessons I could teach you" she said bugging him a bit in a playful way.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:29 pm
Devossy

HeirO couldn't help but stare at Yamille as she tried to show him paths. He honestly didn't see himself coming back to this place. He had been thinking about leaving the castle for a while now.

As they reached the lake is when he took his eyes off of her. The way the moonlight danced on the water was beyond beautiful.

Yamille then making a crack at HeirO needing lessons. It had been one of the perfect moments to be his rude self but as before his eyes began to turn back to the hot pink colour. "Lessons... your going to teach me some things, eh?" He said speaking as if he was going to prey on her then and there.

HeirO then biting his lip, he looked her up and down; before removing the shirt he had been wearing. The moonlight giving a silhouette of his body, making him seem as a perfect being. A God.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas