Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:32 pm
Dameon Black

Dancer listened as he always had with his patients. With his head turned away, he closed his eyes as he fought against his calling. Part of him didn't want to heal any more, didn't want to care about other people anymore... But he simply couldn't do it...

He simply reached out with a gentle touch of energy, easily finding those places of pain that darkened Amir's soul and aura. The longer those darkened places were there, the longer they festered and caused even more pain. It triggered a never-ending cycle of pain, both emotional and physical.

That gentle touch soothed those places of pain and brought a kind of healing that so few ever found. Usually, it took something to show Dancer those darkened places; conversations like this one, sometimes a sparring match, sometimes wrestling, and sometimes sex was needed. While Dancer preferred male lovers, he was able to function with females; something he didn't advertise.

He did it for Amir now, unable to resist that pain that he could feel. He didn't say anything about it. He simply did it. He truly couldn't resist doing it. This was what he'd fought with his parents over so hard. This was where he fought to get to, then fought to stay with it.

Slightly behind him, he could hear Amir's soft gasp in the moment when he caught on. Dancer's touch with the healing energy was very subtle, very gentle, and almost unnoticeable. That was deliberate and took him about three decades to work out. But most of his patients really needed that gentle touch, not needing to know the healing had happened until after it was done.

For Amir, he knew that he would never have asked for that healing, would never have considered himself 'worthy' of it. He'd needed the healing badly, and Dancer knew he'd appreciate it. But he hadn't wanted him to know about it until it was almost done.

In truth, it felt good to heal again. But it also hurt in ways that he didn't want to talk about yet. Partly because the priests with the hunters had damaged that part of him, they'd actually made it painful for him to heal. But it was in such a way that he was able to hide the pain, even from his new healer. For him, though, it was the price he paid for what he did. After all, healing never really came without pain...  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir could tell that Dancer seemed to be fighting with himself over something, though he didn't know exactly what. Honestly, he didn't think it would be his place to ask. While he had allowed Dancer to see more of himself than anyone else, he didn't think that they knew were close enough for him to ask about that. He still didn't even know that Dancer had gotten a look at his memories during their healing sessions.

Amir let out a soft gasp a few moments later when he felt what Dancer was doing. He never would have thought to ask Dancer for this kind of help. He didn't know that it was something he needed, and it was something that he would never consider himself worthy of. In that moment, he could feel Dancer's gentle touch on his soul. He felt a few tears starting to fall as Dancer found those places of pain that darkened his soul and eased them. He suddenly felt quite a bit lighter, as if something had been lifted from him.

He made Dancer turn to face him so that he could look him in the eye. "You didn't have to do that, Dancer," he stated softly. "You didn't have to help me like that. You're still not fully healed yet. You shouldn't be worrying about healing my pain when I'm still trying to heal yours." He let out a soft sigh. "I didn't deserve it." Amir's next action was one that he didn't even consciously think about. He leaned in closer and kissed Dancer. The kiss was gentle, and it would be easy enough for Dancer to figure out that even Amir was surprised by the action. There was nothing sexual about the kiss, and it contained none of the raw lust that Amir struggled with so much. It was simply a nice, gentle kiss.

Amir pulled back quickly, actually blushing quite a bit. "I'm sorry. I don't know what made me do that." The thought of kissing Dancer like that hadn't even crossed his mind. It was something that had simply happened, and now he had to try to figure out what he should do about it. Dancer choosing to heal him like that had certainly thrown Amir off and left him more confused about his own feelings than ever. Now he was trying to figure out what he should do to make the situation less awkward while hoping that Dancer didn't decide to send him away.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:08 am
Dameon Black

Dancer accepted the kiss for what it was and gave him a small smile as he placed a hand lightly on Amir's cheek, "Deserving has nothing to do with it, Amir... Everyone deserves healing. No one has to be worthy of it, no one has to deserve it. For a true healer, it is simply given because there is a need for it. You know that as well as I do. I didn't have to heal you, but you still needed it. You don't have to be healing me, but I still need it," he explained softly, his mismatched eyes showing that he meant every word.

Then he leaned in and gave Amir a gentle kiss in return, first to his forehead then to his lips. He pulled back and gave him a teasing wink, "As for the kiss... Well, affection is never wrong to give. It's a plus in your favor that you're learning it now. Besides, I rather like affection..." he added, though he did behave himself and kept things to just those few kisses.

He took in a breath and backed off a bit with a small smile as their assistance was walking up. They were a couple of the blood donors from the castle, both Were's that knew Dancer well. They smiled as they simply waited, giving him and Amir a few more moments.

He looked at Amir again, "Well, it looks as if we get to head up and get some rest now. Our assistance has arrived in the form of a dedicated couple. I can assure you that you're free to admire and compliment them, but anything else would be useless since they're absolutely devoted to each other," he let Amir know the general unspoken rules lived by most of the residents of the island and teased him just a bit at the same time.

Czar and Ben had been to Dancer at different times in their lives for counseling, dealing with their shifts, and even a bit of couple's counseling. To them, he was an older brother that they cherished. And since Amir was healing him, Amir now had their devotion as well...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Amir
Amir was still blushing furiously as Dancer touched his cheek and spoke about how everyone deserved healing. He was surprised by the way his heart was beating so quickly. The last time he'd felt this way had been when he met a man for the first time. "Technically, I do have to heal you," he muttered, still blushing. "That was the task my father gave me, and I lose my magic if I don't do it. But I will admit that I would still be healing you even without my father's ultimatum."

Amir's train of thought completely derailed as Dancer leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss in return. He was speechless as Dancer pulled back with that teasing wink and then spoke again. In that moment, he felt his walls crumbling down as he found himself starting to want more. Dancer's healing and the kisses had made Amir think back to what Sebastet had said to him. He found himself wanting what she had told him to be the truth. In that moment, he found his heart fully opening to Dancer.

He shifted his attention to the assistance that had been sent from the castle, noting that the couple was quite nice to look at. But he found that Dancer's warning about anything more than compliments and admiration being useless was a bit unneeded. He had gone the last few days without sex, but his desires were rapidly shifting towards his charge. Of course, that could likely be quite problematic if he didn't handle things in the right way.

He shook his head a bit to dispel his thoughts and gave Czar and Ben a polite smile. "The two of you are gorgeous. You make such a great-looking couple." He forced himself to focus on something besides his growing feelings for Dancer. He actually did a very good job of keeping his thoughts and feelings hidden, though Dancer would likely be able to sense that Amir was dealing with quite a bit of confusion.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:02 pm
Dameon Black
Exit as you please

Dancer wasn't too fooled. He'd seen quite a bit over the years and had picked up on a few tells from others to know most of what Amir was hiding. He didn't pick up the extent of it, but he was dealing with plenty that he was hiding as well, so he didn't say anything about it.

Instead, he simply waved the couple over and smiled as Czar offered a hand to Amir to help him up and put a strong arm around his waist, simply helping Amir to walk instead of carrying him. Ben didn't give Dancer any choice as the bear simply picked him up.

Czar grinned at Amir, "I know we're gorgeous. You should have seen our binding ceremony, though. Best party to hit the island since Sebastet got here. But you're cute enough, for such a little guy," he teased him a bit, clearly unable to resist to teasing him.

Dancer gave a soft laugh, "Don't mind Czar. He's partial to bears," he pointed out, making Ben blush for some reason.

Ben didn't say anything, clearly concentrating mainly on getting them back as he started moving towards the castle.

Thankfully, he didn't say anything about the muscle spasms he could clearly feel as he carried Dancer to the castle then up to his rooms with Czar still teasing Amir behind them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:52 pm
Red Gypsy
(I'll get Amir posted back in Dancer's room in just a few minutes.)

Amir
Amir could tell that Dancer wasn't fooled by him keeping his thoughts hidden, though he was relieved when Dancer decided not to say anything about it. He took Czar's hand and allowed him to help him walk. He grinned a bit when he heard Czar's response to his statement. "I like a man who knows he's hot and flaunts it," he said, deciding that flirting might help to take Dancer's attention away from what he could clearly sense. He knew that the flirting would accomplish nothing due to the couple's devotion to each other, and that actually served to make the situation less stressful for him. He didn't have to worry about keeping his desires under control when the ones he flirted with were totally uninterested in his advances.

He chuckled a bit when he heard Dancer speak and saw Ben blush. "I like a man who knows what he wants. Just let me know if you ever decide you want to see what the son of a god can do." He wasn't really interested either of the men, but he did find a bit of comfort in flirting with them. Hitting on attractive men was something familiar and easy for him.

Amir stayed pretty quiet for the rest of the trick, slipping into deep thought as Czar helped him back to the castle and then to Dancer's rooms. He did react to Czar's teasing by teasing him back, finding that he at least understood how to deal with teasing. It was something that he was happy to deal with, since it put his considerable past experience to use.

Dameon Black
Crew

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas