Sadest movie ever Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:34 am
I've watched homeward bound like a hundred times, I still cry at the end.

I recently watched 8 below again, cause I though it only had a sad ENDING

But this movie I watched last night, is the absolute most tear jerking movie EVER. I cried non stop for about half the movie, so over 30mins, just bawling.

I'd love to discuss the TRUE story of Hachi, has anyone seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oQhk3_7enM  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 am
I saw the Hachi movie a while back. I knew it would be sad since I already knew the story from ages ago. I cried. Then again, I can't even get through this cartoon ending in Futurama without tearing up. emotion_facepalm  

Krissim Klaw
Crew

Akari_32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 am
I love all three of those movies!! D= I can't find Eight Below ANYWHERE, and when I do, its always more than I want to pay. I grew up watching Homeward Bound every other day (as well as Bambi and the Land Before Time! I think I went through 4 Bambi VHS's in less than a year...?), and I just found the Hallmark version of Hachi on DVD. I haven't watched the DVD yet, but I saw it on TV. Cried like a baby T.T

And- OMG- MARLEY AND ME! D= D= D= Actually, I laughed the first time I saw it, but ONLY because my friend started bawling her eyes out, and I looked over at her and it was just so funny sweatdrop But now, I don't watch the end anymore, since I watched it the second time ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 am
Krissim Klaw
I saw the Hachi movie a while back. I knew it would be sad since I already knew the story from ages ago. I cried. Then again, I can't even get through this cartoon ending in Futurama without tearing up. emotion_facepalm

That ending bothered me sooo much. But luckily in another episode much later Fry gets sent back to the past and actually lives with seymour for a while. So I forgave them for that.

The thing that really bothered me about this movie. Was, basically the wife moved out so the dog couldn't live there anymore. So he refused to move to a new house so not only did he wait for him every evening, but then he'd just go sleep under the train. He had no home, and no one to love him. I read the "true" story and Hachi was only 2 when his owner died. He only knew 2yrs of love and then 9yrs of depression. At the end of the movie, when he looks like this, ruffed up, decrepid old stray, I'm like, NO ONE IS HELPIN HIM! The kids don't visit him, the wife doesn't visit him. He spent 10yrs living outside just waiting for his owner to come home. Am I horrible for thinking maybe they should have euthanized him and put him out of his mysery?

When my pets die, I will now take comfort knowing that they will never know that pain and confusion. Since some dogs seem to really not understand that their owner is dead. I can't imagine my pet thinking that I left him alone for that long.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 am
Krissim Klaw

That is by far one of the saddest things I've ever seen in a cartoon. Like on television funny cartoon. I can't even watch that episode  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 am
The first time I ever really heard of Hachi it was put into the weirdest way, but it still made me cry.
It was about a little girl who's dog had been hit by a car and killed, but brought back to life by this mad scientist named Fran who frequently does these kind of things... Except the dog was too mangled to bring back as a dog, so she brought it back as a man...
Anyway, in the end the girl got cancer and went off to a treatment center and died there, and the dog/guy waited there forever for her until he died.
It was when I was bawwing at my friend about it that I learned that it was based off the true story of Hachi.  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Akari_32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:50 am
iDiru
The first time I ever really heard of Hachi it was put into the weirdest way, but it still made me cry.
It was about a little girl who's dog had been hit by a car and killed, but brought back to life by this mad scientist named Fran who frequently does these kind of things... Except the dog was too mangled to bring back as a dog, so she brought it back as a man...
Anyway, in the end the girl got cancer and went off to a treatment center and died there, and the dog/guy waited there forever for her until he died.
It was when I was bawwing at my friend about it that I learned that it was based off the true story of Hachi.

Whaaaaa.....?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm
Akari_32
iDiru

Whaaaaa.....?

wut  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Akari_32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 pm
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru

Whaaaaa.....?

wut

Thats so *weird*! Zombie-dog-person-thing..... I wonder what they were smoking when they come up with it? razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm
Akari_32
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru

Whaaaaa.....?

wut

Thats so *weird*! Zombie-dog-person-thing..... I wonder what they were smoking when they come up with it? razz

I dunno. They're Asian. Asians are weird.  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Akari_32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:31 pm
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru

Whaaaaa.....?

wut

Asians can do anything and get away with it... Like their hair... They have the best hair....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 pm
Akari_32
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru

Whaaaaa.....?

wut

Asians can do anything and get away with it... Like their hair... They have the best hair....

Yes. God damn it. WWish I had good hair  

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Akari_32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 pm
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru
Akari_32
iDiru

wut

Yes. God damn it. WWish I had good hair

If *we* ever did some of the stuff Asians did with their hair, they'd be like "Heh, silly American's! rofl "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:01 am
ive only seen homward bound out of those three. i make it a point to only watch happy movies about animals. i dont like being sad or seeing sad movies.

in fact, i have milo and otis on dvd and i think ill watch it right now  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 am
Shanna66
ive only seen homward bound out of those three. i make it a point to only watch happy movies about animals. i dont like being sad or seeing sad movies.

in fact, i have milo and otis on dvd and i think ill watch it right now

Milo and Otis makes me cry emo  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas