Total Votes : 10

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 am
This introduction is being separated into three posts since it will be holding more than my possible return announcement, just so you know.

So anyways, if you remember me, hello again! ^^ If you don't remember me, *holds out a hand* I'm Angel in my Dreams, but please call me Angel. I've missed Why Not? and GaiaOnline for so long now. It's been so boring not having my hobby of roleplaying to do in my free time though there has been a lot of drama and relationship stuff happening to keep me a bit entertained (though I really hate all this ******** drama *makes a gagging gesture*). I've heard from a little birdie that a few of the roleplayers from before I left are now gone. sad Sad Angel... Anyways, I have come to the decision to try to return somehow. I was thinking on Saturdays, I could come online and post in any roleplays I'm in and such, but I'd keep the roleplay count down (even though I love being quite a few roleplays as some of you who know me from back then may know about. Or not). I think it's an okay idea, but be warned: I will not return until I get out of school because I have to finish my Advanced Placement Art portfolio and get better grades in my classes, so I can possibly redeem myself with two people I know and love (one being my mother and the other someone very special to me).

So... I think that's all I really have to say on the matter... Onto my roleplay idea!! *marches off to the next post*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:23 am
"Old Friends, Old Magik"

Diary Entry #1:

This is the first time I've tried keeping a diary, so let's hope this works out!

Anyways, my name is Alexia Jayy Elizabeth Cipriano and I am sixteen years old and about to be a junior at Ben Davis High School. I'm just your average music lover who dreams to have her name in lights! The real interesting part of me is who my best friends were and what brought us together...

Since Kindergarten, I had four friends: two twins (one, an athlete and the other, a fashionista), a troublemaker, and a smarty pants. We were the best of friends and did almost everything together. We hung tight through every s**t storm life rained upon us whether it be bullies, family issues, or anything else. As we grew up, we found out we were very different from each other. Me with my music. The athletic twin with sports. The trendy twin's eye for fashion. Numerous pranks from our local delinquent. Nerding it up from the bookworm. Sure, we had a few common interests here and there, but we had one major common interest.

Magic.

Sure, it seems farfetched that a rocker, an athlete, a trendsetter, a delinquent, and a nerd would all like magic and be friend because of it, but "expect the unexpected," I say.

We never really got into the serious part of magic since we were just kids and didn't know what the ******** we were doing, but we thought maybe one day, we'd find someone to help us get into the real part of magic.

Sadly, I wasn't able to stay with my friends in freshmen and sophomore years of high school because of zoning. We tried keeping in touch, but they slowly drifted away from me. I haven't heard from them since freshmen year. I'm moving closer to the school they should all be at though, so maybe we could all be friends again! Oh, I so hope they're all still there and they're still all together! Reunions are so cool, ya know?

𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔵𝔦𝔞 𝔧𝔞ʏʏ

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 am
Story Information:

- This is set in Indianapolis, Indiana in about today's time.
- There is no set climax or enemy, so if you have any ideas, please let me know.
- In the beginning, I'd like the Delinquent to pull a prank on Alexia to start the reunion part and then, Alexia will slowly (kind of) reach out to the other friends to get their group back together.
- Once the friends are together and the Magic Master starts teaching them magic and stuff, the other cliques will all bundle up the six into their very own clique known as the Freaks which every clique will hate and bully constantly.

Character Information:

The Rocker will probably have the most information since she is my character and I'd like to give people as much free reign over their character as possible.

The Rocker - Alexia Jayy, Female, Claimed by Me
She is basically the leader of the group and the glue. She has a interest in everyone's main interest along with her own and magic; she likes reading, pulling a few pranks here and there, and soccer and was slightly into fashion, but more of the goth, emo, rocker, etc. genre. Once she left, the group couldn't hold together and fell apart, each friend falling into a clique at school: the athletes, the populars, the nerds, and the outcasts. Without her, they couldn't fit together right.
Alexia also lives with only her mom and little sister. She likes anime and manga and is an avid cosplayer and convention attendee. She's also been bullied severely and since she had no friends to turn to in freshmen and sophomore years, she's become a little depressed, but still tries keeping her head held high. She also has Narcolepsy, Bipolar Disorder, and Panic Disorder.
She also kinda has a crush on The Delinquent.

The Athlete - IchigoK25
Your average jock basically. Can act like a jerk.

The Fashionista
A good person turned mean by the popular crowd.

The Delinquent - Must be male, Zelly-fangirl
Doesn't talk much. Acts cold to most. Pulls at least one prank a day. Friends with The Magic Master because they both are in the same clique: outcast. In the beginning of the roleplay, I'd like him to pull a prank on Alexia to basically start the reunion of the friends part of the roleplay.

The Bookworm - make-a-joke-of-it-all
Quiet as well. Reads a lot. Really smart.

The Magik Master - Must be male, Sivlerwolf14
He's not exactly a master of magic, but compared to the others, he is. Friends with the Delinquent.

NOTE: The friend will spell magic with a c until the Magik Master snaps at them and corrects their spelling to a k.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 am
((*le gaspeth* ANGEL-CHAN YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK *glomps* I love the idea and I would totally want the Delinquent. :3 ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:23 am
Welcome back Angel! Missed seeing you around. As I told you before, I love the idea. And I volunteer to be the Bookworm! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 am
Alright, they'll be in reserve for you two when I set up the permanent roleplay thread.

You won't freak out or get pissed at me if I don't post for a while, right? Cause I'm kinda risking my neck getting on this site while Mom's computer is still *makes a cutting gesture across my neck* krrrt. I may only come on on Saturday unless I get bored and I'm able to jump on on a different day. Also, I may not be on EVERY Saturday because of either conventions, Mom being a b***h, or some other matters. Conventions and cosplay events will be able to be mentioned by me, but other stuff may not.

Joke, if I can't get on, can I trust you to let the others know when I text you?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm
Yeah, you can trust me to do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 pm
If I get two more people, I'd probably post it up sooner, but I'd have to start it up AFTER I turn in my AP Art portfolio. I MUST get that done before ANYTHING! Before cosplays! Before anime! Before ANYTHING! MUST MUST MUST! XD  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 am
Owo  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:21 pm
This idea sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin also I want the magik master biggrin  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 pm
Hey, Angel. Good to see you. smile

I'd say "welcome back", but I'm not really an active member of Why Not? anymore. Haha. (I still check up on the RPC on occasion. Like today.)

Your roleplay idea sounds great. Hopefully it becomes successful. I'd love to read along and see how these friends reunite. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm
ZOMG ANGEL YOU'RE BACK TOO!!!!! *complete glomps* I just came back about two or three weeks ago! Its ok with me not getting on as much, between all the classes I'm taking I'm amazed i can even get on. I would like to reserve the magik master.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm
@Silver: M'kay!

@Kasai: I've heard some people weren't very active from one of the roleplayers I've been talking to since my absence.

@Tamwynne: Bu-bu-but Silver asked first! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm
Bump... Bump... Bumpity bump... Bump...  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100