Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

Welcome to the swamps where only the dead and the vicious live and grow. Here you are other the hunter or the prey for middle ground dose not exegesis. The swamps are fulled with bloedzuiger , Drowner, Basilisk, Insectoids and Mamune which make it dangures to travel through or live in. Yet in the middle on high dry ground is a stone mansion belonging to some one who has lived there for a long time for screams can be hear coming from it on night of the full moon.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 am
User Image

Snow sighed and woke as Dawn passed and dusk hit. Getting up she went and dressed her self in the ragged dress her master had given her and her iron jewellery before she brushed her hair. Going out of her room in the dangrons pit she could smell the prisoners in the cells that where he job to care for. Going to the stairs there was a little wood door and she opened it and to see that food was all ready brought down for the people. Grabbing trays one by one she went and opened the cells to feed the prisoners.

"monster" one called her. she was use to that. Monster, whore of something and many more she was called by those her master kept in her cells. She just ignored it but part of her wanted to say her master was the monster not her. Kula was the one who throw them in the cells and the one that used them as suffices. After she was done feeding them she went to find one of master Slaves to feed her hungry.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

Grim had gotten lost from wherever she had come from, she was flying slowly sticking to the trees as luckily the other creatures within the swamp hadn't spotted her as she silently made her way through.
Her heart was pounding in her little chest as her fears kept growing, seeing no sign of any friendly life just monstrous creatures within this swamp until a large smile grew on her lips as she saw a stone mansion off in the distance.

She made her way to it, flying around the front looking through the windows not seeing anything inside until she found a window only open ever so slightly but with enough space for her to squeeze herself through and inside, finding herself in a hallway, she floated there in the hall way looking around, her hands over her chest as the pounding returned.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Snow was wipping the left over blood on her lips as she walked down the hall. she had feed and left the body to be burned in the black fires of her masters fire pit. She made sure to kill the poor slave fast so they would feel no pain. Death was the great released from all pain and torment. she wished some night to die but she knew Kula would just bring her back or something to make her suffer more.sighing she looked up at the Ceilling as she walked knowing some of masters other pets where watching her.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Grim began to slowly fly through the hallway, looking around slowly fearful of anything that would jump out at her. She wasn't her normal hyper self, she was in a new place, a new scary monster filled place, how could she be her normal self when everything around her simple saw her as some sort of bite sized snack.

Grim stopped hearing stop steps and flew over to a corner and pressed her back against the wall and quickly just poking half her head around the corner and looking to see who it was, she saw a girl, her skin was white as snow and so was her hair, her eyes looks lifeless and it appeared she was wiping blood from her mouth. Grim quickly pulled her head back and kept close to the hall hoping who ever it was would come round the corner and not notice her but that was hoping for way too much, but at least she had some hope.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

At one point snow dogged around the corner as one of master pets tried to tackle her and failed and got hurt. "fool" she said about to walk on till she picked up another's scent. It was like nothing she smelled before here in the manor. "whose there?" she asked in her ice cold voice, "master dose not like uninvited guest."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

Grim let out a scared squeak and now that she did that there was no point in hiding and hoping to kept silent and hope the girl just ignores it or just think she was just seeing or smelling things and walk on.
Grim moved from around the corner now in full view for snow and she tried to put on a big happy smile as best she could before this girl who had an ice cold voice that sent shivers down her spine.

"I-I-I....got...l-lost.."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

Snow looked at the little one and sighed. "What are you and how did you get lost?" she asked her voice not changing. she found it odd that some one got lost in the most dnagouers swamp every. Everything would try and eat you and yet she made it through it to here. Hearing growls she rolls her eyes and nodded to her to follow her.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

Grim jumped at the growl and looked around frantically trying to find where it came from and keep herself safe as she kept her hands to her chest and looked back to Snow and noticed her nodding for her to follow and so she did.
She followed Snow looking around scared, this place was crazy and scary and so was this girl but Grim perked up abit remembering what the girl had asked, about what she was and how she got lost.

"I'm a Fairy! a Dark fairy! an Ankou! and my names Grim! and I got lost....I took a wrong turn somewhere and then there...then over there and then way back there....then suddenly got distracted and found myself flying through this scary swamp filled with so many strange and scary creatures!....hehe"

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

"I am amazed you are alive then for things in the swamp find anything a meal" Snow said as she got to the dangouns doors and opened them. It was nothing but pure black darkness down to the cells and snows room. Now and then master would light candles for others to see but snow like the black. "Be careful saying what you are around here master dose not like the fey" she said heading down the stairs.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

"Yeah....I am strangely bite sized for the things out there, but they didn't seem to notice me or pay much attention to me while I was out there flying around lady...whats your name lady? can i ask for you name lady? I told you mine so...I thought you might tell me yours lady"
Grim asked snow as she floated behind her, it seemed just by talking to snow and somewhat rambling on abit as she normal dose at times was helping Grim lose her fear and calm down abit and seem more like her normal happy self.

Now they came to a new place and it is like pure darkness but Grim didn't have trouble with it, she could see in the dark rather well so she didn't bother saying how dark it was to snow so hopefully she would know she was okay to go into this pure darkness. Then she looked to snow and tried to float over and sit on her shoulder as snow spoke of not saying what she was to snow's master.

"Erm...if she asked me....what should I say I am to her instead? I don't want to make her mad or anything, I don't mean anyone any trouble...unless its pranks...I like to do pranks on people or creatures hehe"

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

"snow just snow" snow said as she looked at Grim before she started to walk down the stairs. Her eyes show through the darkness as she walked and she could here the crys of the prisoners. This was here home and she felt safe down here compared to being up in the manor. As they got lower she got to the floor and headed to ehr room. Opening the lager wood door it led to a lager bed and bath room area that was all dark stone with candles every where and gragoly statues. "Say nothing do nothing or master will try to kill you" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

Grim squeaked loudly at the cry's of the prisoners as they passed them it made her feel uncomfortable but she felt abit safe that they couldn't get to her but it also made her wonder why they where locked up like they where and why they cryed out as she snow passed them.

Grim made a loud eeping sound as snow said to her not to talk to her master or do anything as she would try to kill her, that scared the hell out of Grim hearing that, she figeted softly on snow's shoulder filled with worry.

"Okay! I'll be a good little grim and say nothing and do nothing!....I don't want to die..i really don't Miss snow"

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

"Many here don't want to die but Master kills when she is very made and for fun" snow said going to sit on the bed that was covered in black covers, "If you want you can hid here till we can find a way fro you to get out of here." She did not want something that could get out of here to be trapped here. If you served the master you where trapped, if your where in the cells your where trapped and good as dead.

"why are you in the dark lands?" snow asked her

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Grim just groaned and dropped from snow's shoulder and lands on the bed, face down in the covers her wing fluttering on her back softly but somewhat sadly as she mumbled something into the black covers before sitting herself up onto her knees and looking over at snow at her question and tilting her head softly to the side, she thought she had answered her question before by telling her she had gotten lost.

"I just got lost, I ran away from home....they expected me to do something I never done before...expected too much of me....I didn't want to do whatever they had planned for me to spend my life doing...so I ran...I flew and flew and flew aimlessly...until I ended up here..this land...I can feel the dead so strongly here"

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff