Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

"because its a land of the damned and the dead" snow said laying back on the bed careful not to hit Grim, "what life here if other prey or servants. no freedom...no....what is love?" she turned to ask Grim that for one of the prisoner said that there loved ones would come for them and that is was love that keep her alive. she did not know what that word meant or if was a feeling or something else.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Grim looked over to snow as she lay down onto the bed and tilted her head at her as she asked her what love was, Grim herself had felt love before, there was this handsome guy she liked before in her village but Grim wasn't the right girl for him as he had told her.
Grim shook her head getting rid of those thoughts from her head and flew up and landed on snow's stomach and smiled looking over at her.

"Love is a feeling, its strong, powerful, it can give people strength and drive them on...its like an unbreakable bond...a connection...but sometimes losing the one you love can fill you with pain...hatred...and that can also drive people on to tear apart those who hurt or killed the one they loved.

Snow, its a powerful feeling, it slowly grows, you'll know it when you look at someone and start taking more notice of them, small things, then you feel more happy or comfortable around them..or you could have a crush on them, and be kind to them but yet can be shy towards them...I hope that helped snow"

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Snow laid there and looked at her as she took in all that Grim said. "Love?" she said lost in thought. she had never know love or felt it for her self like what grim said. "all I know is pain for that all that any one shows me here" she said, "My sire said emotions and feelings are weak and that I should never feel them." After her sire died she felt more pain from Kula. She did some thing wrong she was punished, she did some thing good the same thing. Only when she hid did she feel nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image

Grim smiled at snow and sat down onto her stomach still smiling at her her wings fluttering happily behinds her as she crossed her legs and held onto her feet and began rocking on her bum on snow's stomach and stayed like that as she spoke again.
"Well I'm here and I haven't been mean to you or hurt you Snow, I've been nice to you and for emotions and feelings...people say they make you weak because they can effect your judgment but without emotions you are weak, you have nothing to drive you to fight on, no will to hold your ground, no rage to use to attack your enemy's with, no kindness or caring to those who show it to you and want to stand beside you.

Not feeling emotions actually makes you weaker, you think power will make up for not having emotions....it never will, power comes from your emotions, emotions fuel your power, they make it grow as you grow stronger your self"

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

"I guess you have little one thank you I think it the term" snow said looking at Grim. It was strange the first person to show her anything but plan and talk to her was this little fey. She still had much she wanted to ask but she had to get to cleaning some of the empty cells soon. "If you are hungry I can get you some of the food the prisoner eat" she said slowly sitting up. she was going to take care for her new....person? she was going to make sure master did not find out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:25 am
User Image

Grim giggled softly as snow sat up and she rolled down of Snow's stomach, she flew up into the air in front of Snow and smiled at her as she somewhat thanked her for talking to her about emotions and love.
"Your welcome Snow"
She said smiling at her and then put a hand over her stomach and looked down at it and giggled softly as she looked back at Snow a bit embarrassed as her little stomach made some noises indicating she was hungry.
"Sure, I haven't eaten in a while"

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:46 am
User Image

Snow nodded and got to her feet and went to the small store room where the prisoners food was put for them. Opening the door she looked around and grabbed the closet thing to her which was a apple. "I am sorry if its not much but I must restock the room" snow said coming back to the room. she put the apple down on a copper plate that held her ears and cut it with her nails, so it was in slices.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril opened her eyes to find she was in the royal garden of her home, but the time was wrong...there was a Autumn breeze blowing, She rose from the longing couch. Her feet touched the cold stone floor and crushed some of the fallen leaves.

"No,..this is not right. I though i keep proper time, its still spring..near to summer...and this is not where I was..I was..no I am!! Kula!! STOP!!" Idril throw a stone that happened to be near in a random direction and the scene seemed to shatter like glass and fall to revile her dark dungeon cell.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Idril woke with a start and shuddered and tried to hold back tears. Kula's nightly mind games had become more, and more strong. Idril prayed that she could keep faith and , hope. She lowered the vale of her rag of a dress Kula had give her to wear, the vale had not been part of it. Idril had made it, to show her sadness, but to also hided the tears that so often made kula laugh with glee. but it was more then that it was a bit of her, her magick, a connection with her people, a slight hope.

The little witch-light had appeared it was Idril's only way of keeping time for it appeared every morning when Snow, or as she truly knew he as Sophie made her way among the prisoners and gave them there food.
Idril knew her time was short, the poison of the day before always wore off close to morning. She sighed and thought about her power...song and music... a weaver of it.

She started to sing as she did every morning as she had done for three years. giving herself the strength and hope she needed and knew Kula could never take away no matter how hard she tried.

"May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home

Mornie utulie (Darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantie (Darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now

May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be your journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun

Mornie utulie (Darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alantie (Darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now

A promise lives within you now"

The song was one of her people's songs, It was said to be about a man elf who had gone on a hard quest, one he and everyone else knew he would never return from. Yet he never quit. Her voice echoed down the hall of the dungeon and the small spark of hope from the song and the bit of magick that she had filled her and gave her strength for the rest of the day.

She knew she had a limited time each morning before Snow would come and force feed her the morning meal. When she first arived at the castle she eat the meal for it was the only meal she got all day. But discovered it seemed to block her connection with her musical gift. One she saw this she refused to eat the meal that was set before her, the rats of her cell enjoyed it instead and she ganined her magick back bit by bit unknown to kula. One day she decided it was time and she began to weave sound and music and began to sing, Her words sang the metal bars into the form of a open door and she escaped. But her strength failed her for she had not eaten anything for many days. She was recaptured and taken to a new cell and permanent chained to the wall. As farther punishment and the insight of kula's twisted mind. she(kula) dislocated all the fingers in Idrils bow hand so that she would never draw one ageist her, and to farther insult Idril kula hung idril's sword Hadhafang; and her bow,
, and the cloths of her people before idril's eyes but ever out of my reach.

Idril sighed after she had finished her song and waited for Snow to come force feed her the food that contaned the poison of that blocked her power...

Snow is often sent down to being me food, to which she feeds me...another insult of my rank in the eyes of Kula.

Idril was in the castle before Snow. She even knew her as Sophie, though the mistress preformed profaned arts upon Sophie and changed her to that of the children of the night. She changed her name to Snow, and now Snow services her.

I sit in the darkness chained to the wall the symbols of my people and power enchanted to stay ever in my eyesight but ever out of my reach. three years have i been lost to my people in the dungeons of Kula she thought as she scratched out another mark on her wall marking her time imprisoned.

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Grim smiled softly and as snow returned Grim was smiling softly and laughing softly as she was jumping around, bouncing off the bed up into the air, doing flips, turns and rolls in the air as she bounced. A soft glow of magic was around her feet that was allowing her to bounce so high off of Snow's bed.

Her smiled grew from cheek to cheek as she saw Snow had come back with an apple
"Its okay Snow, an Apple is more then enough for me...just look at me I'm tiny!"Grim laughed as the magic on her feet faded away and she flew over and stood on the side of the copper plate, picking up a slice of apple and looked to snow holding it in her hands.
"Thank you Snow, for being nice to me and giving me something to eat, you'r the only friend I've made and the only one that seems to be able to stand me, I want to stay your friend forever!"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:45 am
User Image

snow stopped and looked at her confused. "Friend?" she said, "what is a friend?" she knew what alley and enemy where but Friend was new to her. But she liked it it made her feel.....not alone and that some one..cared? "thank you" she said heading to her room door, "I have to go feed a pisanore so stay ahere and be safe." She did not know why she said that as she went to get the mush she had to feed the elf with. she jsut wished the elf would feed her self but she knew after what happened last time that was not going to happen.

Grabbing the bowl of mush she went to Idril and opened it and entered. "Time to eat" she said

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:25 pm
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril looked up as Snow entered the cell, Idril sighed her time had come for the day to begin.

"Goodmorning..Sop...Snow..." Said Idril to Snow, stopping her self from calling her Sophie. thinking Kula would probably think up so cruel punishment for saying such a thing.

Idril moved her hands slightly the chains clanked against the wall. She sat up slightly and rose to her full hight. The objects of her kingdom moved on there own accord farther away from the would be Idril's grasp. Idril eat of the food given, and thanked Snow, as she always did, and had done from the beginning of Snows beginning. Idril had no fight or evil intent against snow, only kula and so treated snow with a better attitude unlike the many other prisoners who called her names. Idril never did only "good morning snow", and "thank you" or the occasional small words of conversation as she passed ov her rounds.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

Grim smiled brightly eating the apple only to stop and look over to Snow and her saying 'Friend' and she was about to tell her what a friend was but Snow then thanked her and she smiled brightly and happily towards Snow until Snow said she had to feed a prisoner and told her to stay there and be safe.

Grim tilted her watching Snow leave, quickly eating the slice of apple in her hands and then picking other one up, hopping off the bed and flying after Snow. She came to the cell Snow had entered and stayed near the wall out of sight until she slowly peeked her head round side ways so only the top of her head and eyes peeked around the corner as she stared in to see Snow and a Elf chained up.

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

"elf" snow said entering more. she was not aloud to call any of the prisoner by there first names so she just called them other by race or gender. Walking up to her she held out the bowl of mashed food. "sorry but this is what master wants you to eat tonight" she said. Most of the time it would be real pieces of food but Kula was in a bad mood this last few days. Even snow was trying to avoid her. "Do you know what friend means?" she asked  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:44 pm
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril knew Kula and her fell mood-swings could be dangerous so she silently eat as bidden knowing worse would come of it if she did not. She took of it and did eat, even though she knew the poison of Goh was in it and it would block her powers.

"what is a friend....A friend is a person who you truest with your vary life. a friend is a person who is always by your sided no matter the problem or challenge or how your feel....a true friend is the greatest of gifts.." Said Idril to Snow, Idril heard the slight sound of wings."who is the winged creature I hear outsided the cell. is it one of the wee folk, or a evil of kula..?" she asked

Idril moved her hands slightly the chains clanked against the wall. She sat up slightly so she could possible see the create that had fallowed Snow into the deepest and darkest cell in the entire castle of kula.

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image

Grim slowly withdrew the top half of her head from around the corner and slowly came into View of the elf chained up in the cell. Grim still had the slice of apple in her hands as she slowly flew over towards Snow, her face appearing down as she hoped Snow wasn't angry at her for disobeying her and following her to this cell.

Grim allowed the slice of apple to hang down, shifting her body up and over it as it hanged down in her arms and she then suddenly smiled at the Elf
"I'm Grim! and I'm Snow's friend! miss elf lady chained up!"

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces