Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image

snow thought over what Idril said in her head before she looked over at Grim. Was grim here friend? The little one seemed to be happy and make her feel...happy..she guessed and it was nice to have some one to talk to. "Friend I like that...thank you grim" she said before looking at "Idril...thank you for telling me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Grim smiled brightly at Snow, for her thanking her and also not being mad at her for following her here to this cell with a weird elf lady chained up in it.
Grim flew over and tried to sit herself onto Snow's shoulder still smiling brightly and happily as she took a bite out of her slice of apple as she wiggled her legs around in front of her.

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Itarildё watched the strange little creature carry her apple slice around as she flew and landed on Snow's shoulder. Itarildё was a bit surprised by Snow actually saying her name, for she never had before.

"Mae govannen(well meet) Grim, I am Itarildё(sparkling brilliance). It is nice to meet you." Said Idril to the strange little Grim creature.

Idril smiled slightly at the almost child like innocence the fae showed. As it sat eating its apple on Snows shoulder.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Snow looked at the two and felt .... something. this two people where the only ones that did not call her names and told her things. 'Friend' she thought touching her iron cross that hanged down from her neck. It was not blessed or a true cross for it was to dark looking and had words craved in to it. "You better eat" she said to the both of them. she had feed ahs was fine all ready. she still need to work and clean the cells.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Itarildё had silently eat of the food given will Grim, Snow and she talked. The lack of a small struggle probably was why Snow had not noticed the empty bowl. Idil stood and moved to sit on a flat stone that was in her cell, so she was out of the way, and could still speak and see snow and grim

"Are the Stars shinning?." asked them, it was a question she asked Snow every night. Since Snows arrival.

Idril was sure Snow did not know why she asked the question every night, but Idril wanted to know. About the stars and if they where shinning for to her they where her people's gods/ and ancestors watching from above. the brighter they shine it was said the better things where to come, the dimmer...bad times.

Idril could often he heard in her cell at night speaking; in her people's language. Praying would be the guess...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Snow went and got the bowl before she looked at Idril and shook her head no. "the clouds black the sky to night...not even the moon can get through. " she said looking around the cell. There was only a few candles to light it in here like many other cells. There was no windows down here in the pit as the slaves called it. Where snow love the dark she loved being hid by the darkness and not seen or heard. Going over to the wall a spider climbed down on to snow's finger and bit her. "The stars are rare to see here" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:45 am
User Image

Grim smiled brightly throwing one arm into the air as she had the apple slice in the other hand and in her mouth, waving her hand around towards the elf before finishing what she had in her mouth.
"Nice to meet you Itarilde!"
Grim smiled softly at her and then went back to rocking on Snow's shoulder eating the rest of her apple slice, watching Snow move a hand towards the wall and watch the spider crawl onto her finger and then bite her.

Grim got mad and quickly flew over grabbing the spider in her hands, using some sort of magic in her finger tips to keep the spider calm and docile.

"Bad spider! you don't bite Snow! bad spider!"

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

snow blinked and watched grim before held her finger out for Grim to put the spider back on. "Grim it dose it for its hungry or out of deference." she said, "its not being bad its just doing what it was born to do and what it knows will keep it alive." Snow liked the spiders and how they made webs and looked like little stars down here and not in the sky. "please don't hurt the little thing" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 am
User Image

Grim tilted her head as she looked over at Snow, who was telling her why it bite her and not to hurt it, but Grim nodded softly to Snow.
"I'm not hurting it, see!"
Grim pointed the spider towards Snow, the spider seemed calm in Grim's hands, she wasn't holding it tightly or squeezing it and the spider was just in her hands, softly moving its legs a bit as if hypnotized or placed into a very calm and happy state.
"I know it was trying to defend its self, but Mr. Spider was a bit stupid for crawling onto you're finger and then biting it when you didn't do anything Snow, so Mr.Spider was being bad a little"
Grim said softly before smiling and gently placing the spider back into Snow's finger, the spider still in its calm stat as Grim stroked it before flying over next to Snow's head.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 am
User Image

Snow nodded to her before putting the spider next to it web and letting it crawl back to it. "all right now Grim you can stay here and talk with The elf girl if you like but I must get to...." she began to say before Kula's voice ecoed down.

"SNOW" IT screamed.

Snow did not like that scream but she just pushed what Kula was mad about this time out of her head. "Grim stay down here and stay hidden" she said before bowing her head at Itarildё, "I will see you later." Taking Grimm off ehr shoulder she walked out of the cell and locked the door before putting Grim in her room and heading up stairs.

Once up there she found Kula and Crus there with a bunch of new prisoners. "where were you" Kula snapped at her covered and blood. "Doing my tasks" snow said before flying as Crus talked her to the ground and growled at her. "don't be late next time I have better things to do and get me a sarufice" Kula said turning to walk away. She called Crus and he got off snow and followed after his master. Snow laid there for a bit before getting up. going over to the prisoners they where a bunch of young girls. Snow thought it was odd but did what she knew. she took them down to there cells and feed thyem before drugging up a scarfice for Kula. His screams ecoued all through the stone masion and the swamp.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:20 pm
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Itarildё cringed at the call of her torturer, She backed farther into the cell and shadows. She guessed Kula had brought new prisoners, and sacrifices. Idril shuddered but spoke a soft good bye to Grimm and Snow.

"fairwell, Soph...Snow,and..you to..grim" she said softly, as she turned and watched the spiders in her cell dance and make there webs. she often spoke to them and watched as they made strange patterns and designs with there webs.

Idril watched the spiders curled up, her chin resting on her knees as she sang softly to her self.
Idril could often he heard in her cell at night speaking; in her people's language. Praying would be the prisoners that herd the strange tongue and haunting tones of her singing....

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm
Devossy
User Image

After Snow was done she headed back to clean the cells. She stopped on all the other before moving to Itarildё's cell. Her dress was a mess coved in dirt and water. Her feet where care on the cold floor but she did not feel it or care for it. entering the cell she put the bucket down and started to sweep but stopped now and then. "Elf do you every hear voices?" she asked

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 pm
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Itarildё was in her own thoughts and in a drifting sleep, though she took care to always listen for sounds, she heard the cell doors above her being opened and shut as Snow made her rounds, soon the pale one would enter her cell. She looked up from her kneeling position and listened to Snow.

Voices,...yes I hear the voices of those above me,..but I think this is not the voises you mean. Come sit...tell me of what you hear." she said softly, as she turned to make more room in her small cell for snow to sit. so that they could talk.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Snow stopped cleaning and went and sat down beside her. "I never thought to care for them for before for master said they where nothing but in my head....screams of the past I forgot" she said. looking down at her cross around her neck she touched it. It was all she had of her human life and she did not know why she loved it so much. "it begs me to save it to free it so it can free me" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 pm
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Itarildё listened in silence, as she watched snow in the darkness. She always felt like there was more about when she was near. like someone else was always watching. she always figured it was kula but now, she knew she was wrong the feeling was different.

"A Voice,..Speaking to you. Hae you tryed speaking back to it instead of thinking its all in your head.." she asked softly, watching her finger the cross, she bite her lip a bit and asked "may I hold the cross soph...snow. I will give it back i jsut wish to see it.." she asked gently. and honestly.

User Image

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces