Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

"Talk back to what? I don't even know who I am talking to" snow said. she was hasten about giving the cross up for it was all she had that was truly hers. Giving it a squeeze she took it off and handed it over to Itarildё. One would think a cold Iron cross to be cold to the touch but no this one was warm and gave the feeling of of safety. "angel, Angel in my mind. Speaking out for someone to find. To find, not to hide. In his Iron cross, he fell to Earth, into hell. And oh he crys to spread his wings, and calls to me..."set me free"..." snow said before she winiched at pain from the memoires of a nun telling her that. she knew that nun but it hurt to think about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Itarildё smiled a bit as Snows out burst of not knowing what to talk to even if it was talking to her. she gently took the cross felling the warmth,and life in it. Then she heard Snow's poem((glad you liked my little poem btw lol wink )) she looked up from the cross then took it to her ear.

"Speak to the voice of course, its speaks to you. answer it.. there are many things in this world that has a voice, the rivers, tress...." she said softly, and returned to the cross. she felt the warmth and the humm of power in it, as if a small being with wings fluttered in it continuously. " snow, take it listne to it, hear it humm..hear it speak." she said and held it out to snow.

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Snow looked at her as she took the cross back. she did not know what would happen if she talked back to the voice and got a real replay. It was some what scary to her. "Maybe later for I have much work to get done and if I don't finish Master will get mad at me" she said putting her cross back around ehr neck, "but I thank you for tell me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:58 pm
idril knew all to well how the mistress got when she did not get her way, and if things did not get done fast enough. she shuddered. "yes, go.. im sure i will speak to you again." she said and watched as snow left the light gonig with her and once again idril was in darkness, though it seemed a light shimmer of silver light was all around her, idril looked down and held up her hand it was the sign of her people all of them had a aura of silver, it shown as bright as the stars at times. though her at this moment was dim,

she curled up in a corner and took from around her neck the only piece of jewelry the mistress did not take a small wooden circlet with a gem in it that glowed a slight purple. "oh help,...will i never get free of these chains..." she spoke to her self looking at the circlet.

she thought maybe she could send a message for help out, but Scrying magick as hard at the best of times let alone in the dark of kulas dungeons.
let alone sending something.. a message. a note..a small token of a young boys friendship. she sighed and replaced the circlet on its hemp string and tyed it back around her neck.

in the morning she would try to send for help, not just for her self no, she swore she would take Sophie/snow too.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

snow left her and want back to her cleaning and got it all done before daylight. Going to her bed she did as idril told her to. "what do you want of me?" she asked looking at the cross. ~freedom like you~ she heard in her head. It was a gentle voice but strong. "I don't want freedom" she said. ~no but you want to pain to stop~ For some reason that sting and mad her gasp as she heard her self scream in her mind. ~ sleep and I will tell you everything~ snow did not have to as dawn came she laid down and let the sleep take her.

Once night fall came she got up and washed and dressed. Her eyes took this heated look of heat and pain as she went and feed the servants before going to bring idril her food.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Itarildё heard movement the sound of chains and bars banging woke her from her trouble sleep she swear she had heard voices all night and not he the normal mourns and whimpered voices of the other prisoners above her, She knew that Snow would be on her rounds and would be down in the few moments. she gathered her strength the weak magick that had returned to her after the effects of the poison had worn off. she quickly drew the circlet from her hemp string necklace and held it in her hands a small tear fell from her eye.

"Oh Great Ones. hear my prayer...grant me strength.. Oh great goddess. " she spoke softly, then drew a circle in the dirt of the cell, she drew a symbols knew to her people in the circle.
she took the small rock that had a worn circle in it. the rock had been worn away by the continues dripping of rainwater that leaked down from the world above into her cell. the rock held a bit of water and which she drank a small bit and poured the rest upon the circle. she placed the circlet with the gem in the middle of the circle giving it a small embrace and wished with all her heart it would work to gain her freedom.

"Tiro!,Lasto!,Hebo estel.
she spoke first to her self then gathered her strength and touched the gem in the center the cell began slowly at first to glow with a white light as if a star had burst into being in her cell and soon her voice was heard chanting."
Kemen, Sûl , Nar, Nen, Fëa."
after the first few words she went in to singing in her peoples language. few if any words where understandable. soon with a final flurry of activity adn light the circlet vanished and Idril fell to the floor and there went uncontentious.
though as she wondered in the dark mists of her mind she pray the circlet found help, Eru her friend, her playmate, and later...her lover.

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

Snow Felt some thing but she pushed it off as she entered the cell. Looking at Itarildё on the floor she put the tray on the floor and went to her. This was not good, master wanted the elf alive and snow need her to ask for some help. Going back to her room she pulled out strange key. "You need rest" she said unlocking her and moving her to her room and bed. Once the she started to care for Idril.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:48 pm
Idril was lost to the darkness the use of her powers with so little strength had weakened her almost to death. She also dreaded the punishment that Kula would think up, and use against her.. and snow. "oh no sophie!" she spoke aloud in her sleep. and in her mind now thinking of what kula would do to snow for allowing idril to gain power even if only for a moment. She felt as being moved and the darkness turned and changed.

with a started jerk she woke and jumped almost at snows touch. not from her frozen touch but just started from the major change of environment. "oh no. snow.. you will surly be punished..what happened.?! she asked and sat up in the bed slightly. though knowing Snow would probably ask the same question.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

"i was about to ask you the same thing" Snow said, "I go to you cell and your past out like a rock....and whose Sophie?" she had heard that name before but she did not know where it was from. "I have some thing to ask you but when you are better" she said going to get Idril some warm food and bread. It was not ehr normal food but better food. She did not fear what Kula would do for she need to do this.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:12 am
Idril looked down at her hands, "I..I ..sent for help,.." she sad timidly still tired from the use of her powers though her power still grew since she had not eaten of the normal food that held the poison. It showed a bit a small glow seemed to come off her in small gimps. She had run around the question about who was sophie,.. she knew snow/sophie was not ready for that bit of news. nor had she the power to awaken her memories.

Idril eat from the food snow had handed her, as she eat she asked snow to tell her what she wanted to ask. as idril eat she kept a ear out incase kula or one of her guards would be making a unexsected trip down to the cells. not normal but every now and again kula would get bored and kick a guard down the stairs into the dungeons and they would have to do a whole lot of begging and pleading to get back up to the light.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:16 pm
User Image

Snow would ask later on what she meant by calling for help. right now she need her help with some thing. "can you read the worlds engraved on my cross?" she asked as she sat on the bed, "he said if I can say the words that imprisoned him I can freee him."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:03 pm
Idril took up the cross and looked at the strange markings on the cross. "לנשמתו של אדם חופשי, אחד חייבת להיות נקי מחטא ולהיות טוב לב."
Idril looked at it with a slight grim look. she shook her head. "I do not know this language. the makrings are strange to me..." she said with a small sad look and a small sorry. she handed it back to sophie.

idril turned to snow "i sent for help," she gestured to the now empty necklace of hemp robe that she always wore and had the circlet on it. "I have sent it off as a message i only hope it gets to him...the circlet was made for me.. but i sent it off to get us out of here." she said and brushed the hair out of her eyes.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image

Snow sighed and put the cross back on. she wished she knew what it said to help the voice in it. But she was not the wise in langue. "You go with them but my place is here" snow said getting her some water and more food, "I have no home outside this walls." none that she know of but her past life was still a blarr to her. "if need be I will help them get you out of ehre." she said  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:35 pm
idril placed her hand on snow, "no my friend...no sophie. im taking you with me away from this place. and if that means i have to take every prisoner in this castle with me i will.." she said and a small tear fell from her eye. "if we get out of here we can find a person that can read this." she said and again held her hand. "And you .. you can live with me, a home with me . if you wish. you have been a friend of mine since you came here.. yes i know when you came here.. i know.. everything...since the day of your..turning...." she said in a small whisper, giving a hint that she knew much about snow but was to scared to speak but she felt her powers returning and she wondered if she could now hlep sophie.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image

Snow looked at her her eyes fulled with confused. "You know of my past?" she said, "but how...master said no one but my sire and here knew." Had Kula lied to her and kept the truth from her. If so why and it did bother her a little. Kula did not care for those who worked for ehr or there pasts. But why had Snow's passed. "Was sophie my human name?" she asked  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff