Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 am
User Image

"Maybe next time little one" snow said as she was going to follow irdil. Zac stopped her and wrapped a his long gold clock around her and his wing before he took both her and Grim through the portal. All the could hear as they left was Kula's screams and curses.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:20 pm
Red Gypsy

It did not take long with Kula's power to get them back to ther home. She let the ship after going through a portal crush and rest in the swampy waters of the swamp. She smiled as her new ghoul slaves carried the cages down to the pit and tossed the bodies in to cells. The metal bars where chanted with magic like the cages. She wanted to keep her new pets for she would have uses for them...will all but one. Snow she head dragged to her lab and staked through her wrist and ankles to a table. The screams eouced through the pit before Kula had snow stripped and left her to her ghouls to wash in holy water before she began her work on her old servant. Looking at her notes she looked at her new toys or lab rats would be the better term. "Now what to do with that one male?" she said as she knew they would all be waking up soon.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:30 pm
Devossy

Unfortunately for Kula, the ones that woke up were probably not the ones she should have had waking up first...

Blade came to with a low growl, glaring at the ghouls that had been told to watch them. She checked over the cell she was in and her growl went louder, causing even the ghouls to start to shift around in fright.

Ash didn't bother to tell Blade to calm down. He was just as pissed off. He knew that their captor had to have known what he was when he'd been seen in the gold outfit he was wearing, something only an Incubus could wear. He too checked over the cell he was in and looked the ghouls over, knowing that it wouldn't be long before one of them ran to tell their captor that they were waking up.

Dancer had woken up before any of them and was now sitting in his cell calmly, his harlequined eyes missing nothing that went on outside the cell. He knew the moment Blade and Ash had woken and had been able to scent Ora and Cain as well.

Cain woke up last, sitting up with a groan and a hand to his head before looking around himself in bewilderment, "This isn't the castle. I should be in the hallway on my way to the library. This is more than a bit troublesome, it's decidedly inconvenient," he said softly to himself then frowned at the chains at his wrists, "It's also rude..." he added as he sat up and tested the bars, frowning even more, "Very rude..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Kula was looking over notes in the hall when of of her new ghouls came to here as one of her dolls came out fingers missing since ripped them off with her teeth. "Thats why you sew her mouth shut now do that and the eyes before I come back or fingers will be the lest of your concern." she said before nodding got the ghoul to take her to the walking guest. The ghouls hurried a headed as she followed behind it before she smiled and looked at all the cages. "humm I know" she said as she waved her hands. The area changed so it was in circle but had to open ends for the halls. She did this so she could see every one and they could see her. "Will at lest those dummies did not mess up on getting the ones I need" she said smiling at Blade and Ash before she trued to Cain, "As for you going to need to find some thing to do with you.You where a mistake grab." Looking at Ora the girl was curled up in a ball hugging her legs for she was scared to death and did not like the fact she could not shift. "Soon we will all get to know each other more before I start work on each of you" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:09 pm
Devossy

Cain raised one eyebrow at the woman, one hand still holding his head where he'd been hit to knock him out, "I'll have you know that this is decidedly inconvenient for me... You interrupted a great deal of research and now I'm going to fall behind. Not only that but you're going to make my lady rather unhappy over this... I only hope she keeps things together long enough to realize that she can't come after me by herself..." he paused and tilted his head a bit as he considered that.

"Though knowing Rose, she'll think it through and get help," he decided then returned his harlequined gaze to Kula, "I really do need to get back so that I can get that research done. Do you know how hard it is to put together information on every protective spell known to all known species? How much research that's going to take? Admittedly, perhaps not that hard for me, but for anyone else it would be a true nightmare," he told her, sounding very annoyed about the inconvenience.

Ash gave a soft chuckle over the entire thing as he stood up and approached the bars in a hip-rolling movement guaranteed to draw attention to himself, tossing his long dark hair over one shoulder so that it framed his body perfectly and showed off every inch of his gold outfit and what it certainly did not hide.

"Trust you to grab the castle librarian... You could only be Kula, Snow's former master... You're playing a dangerous game by kidnapping all of us... But I have to wonder if you truly know what you grabbed when you did so?" he teased her softly, knowing the kind of response he'd get when he spoke like that, his voice filled with hidden promises of things done in darkened places filled with bodies writhing passion. He was a full-blood Incubus, after all...

Dancer remained silent, his eyes silently watching everything, the most patient of them all.

But the main problem came from Blade. She was seriously not happy with the situation. In fact, she was seriously pissed off. Enough so that the spells on the cell were not likely to hold her for long. Proven when she managed to shift over to her panther form, her growling taking on a different tone as she approached the bars of the cell again, her eyes on Kula only.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Kula gave Cain a look before she tossed her notes hard at his face to shut him up. Really he was going to annoy her to hell, so she would need to think of a way to get him to shut up and fast. "Maybe I should feed you to the bugs out side" she said as she looked at her nails to see she chipped one, "I am sure they would enjoy getting a chatter box like you and I can have my peace and quiet back."

Feeling a chill go down her spin she turned to watch Ash move to the bars as she looked him up and down. OOoooooooo he was so yummy looking and what she would do to have him chained to her bed so she could enjoy him. But sadly she need him in some test of hers. If he lived maybe then she could eat him up. "I did not send people to get you with out reason but sadly I only need parts of you not all of you" she said licking her lips as she rested her one hand on her hip, "though I hope you make it you would be fun to have around."

Hearing growling she turned and gave a look at Blade. "How did you...the chains should have stopped you from doing that" she said goign to Blades bars, "if you don't stop that I will smoke you and that will mean no dicating till after the smoke is out of your system."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:20 pm
Devossy

Cain grabbed the notes as Kula threw them at him and frowned, noting the places where she was going wrong with the entire thing. So he used the pencil he habitually kept behind one ear to add in his own notes to realign her thinking about her experiments. His worth couldn't be measured in anything less than his intellect. He knew more than the usual vampire and was very useful for that, despite his annoying tendencies.

Blade angrily gave Kula a swipe with her claws, having no problem with attacking her that way since she was so close to her.

Ash gave a deep chuckle as he noted the claw marks Kula was now wearing, "Of course, threatening a pregnant shapeshifter isn't really that smart either... I promise you, I'm a much better playmate than any of them..." he said softly, easily dropping his voice into the realm of 'too tempting to resist'. He was also leaning against the bars so that he could still see Kula but in a way that showed the subtle promise of his body.

"Come on now... Are you so busy that you can't play for even a little bit?" he added, licking his lips as he looked her over from top to toes.

Dancer knew exactly what Ash was doing and hoped that the woman would leave soon so that he'd be able to do what he could to calm Ora down.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 am
Red Gypsy

"Bad kitty" Kula said as she watched the marks heal. Waving a hand she made the cell full with smoke for a bit just to get Blade to calm down before she turned back to Ash. He was just to good to be true for she would love to take him to her room and play with him a bit. She nibbled on one of her nails as she watched him and walked close to his cell. What he said and how he looked was really getting to her body. It had been too long since she had any type of fun or pleasure. But work came first. "As much as I would take your offer and let you out so we could have some fun, but I have snow staked to a table waiting for me to punish her and I best get back to her before the ghouls get hungry and want to take bites out of her" she said grinning, "But once I am done and come back we can have fun." Turning she was going to leave but stopped at Cain's cell. "my notes" she said looking at him.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:00 am
Devossy

Blade coughed herself into a migraine, which didn't help her disposition, the smoke causing her to nearly pass out. That worried the others though they didn't say anything just yet.

Cain gave her a disgusted look, "You're going the wrong way with your experiments, you know. That's why they keep failing. If you actually follow what I added in, you might have a chance to succeed," he told her simply and passed the notes back to her, tucking his pencil back behind his ear. Then he got up and moved over to the cot to sit on it, not looking at her or anyone else. One would think that the librarian didn't get along with anyone else...

Ash blew her a kiss and winked at her, "All work and no play will make poor Kula a dull and lifeless girl... But if you wish to work instead, I have rethink myself... Apparently I'm not as attractive as I've been lead to believe..." he even pouted sexily and seemed to wipe a tear from one eye as he lowered his head, his dark hair hiding him from view as he sniffled convincingly, turning his back to the room to lean his back against the bars.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:10 am
Wind and Dev were waiting for Rose as she moved through the portal. Well, Wind was waiting for her while keeping one hand on Dev's shoulder to keep him from bolting. The WereTiger seemed to be like a loadstone when it came to Snow, always facing her direction and trying to run off to her.

Desha followed them through the portal then saw to the task of taking it back down in such a way that Kula wouldn't be able to sense the energies used. Complicated, yes, but he added his own twist to it, making them a beacon to draw them all back to this spot where the portal would reform on its own to bring them back.

He paused when he got a good look at Dev and grinned at Wind and Rose, " I think we have our own guide into Kula's nightmare," he said simply then snapped his fingers in front of Dev's face to gain his attention.

He got it alright, with an angry snarl that he didn't pay any attention to, "We'll let you go Dev, but you'll have to move slow enough for all of us, alright? More than Snow was taken... She's got little Ora, Cain, Ash, Dancer, and a very pregnant Blade... So you'll have to lead us in so that we can help..." he told him, knowing that they'd have to avoid all of Kula's traps along the way unless he'd managed to get in behind them.

Dev gave a nod and shifted to his white tiger with silver stripes, a breed so rare that he was the only one in existence now, then nudged at Rose. Thankfully, Wind got the idea quickly, "Get on Rose. He'll carry you through the swamp. It'll be easier and faster," he said softly and helped her get on the very large tiger then shifted for Desha to his black leopard form, waiting for the mage to get on his back then following Dev through the swamp.

Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:11 pm
Rose eyed Dev in his tiger form so that's what he could shift into. With some help from , was it Wind?, well that was her best guess, Rose managed to climb onto Dev's back. "I'm sorry if I accidentally yank on your fur..." Rose paused and reassuringly rubbed Dev's shoulder. "Don't worry, everyone is coming home this time. I promise."

Come hell or high water, Rose intended to make good on that promise. Kula probably only had a general idea who was coming to break down her door, and her spine. There wasn't going to be another Donovan, another Lucie, another Helen. Everyone was coming home, and not In a box.

The still liquid experiment with glass suspended in it made a crinkling noise as it shifted so there were no exposed edges, it looked a bit like a very out of place mosaic. Maybe when this was over she'd harden it like this and make a bracelet, but a secondary goal of hers was to bury all of the pieces into an enemy. So maybe next time.

Red Gypsy
Devossy

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 am
Red Gypsy

Andy gives Sebastet a small smile and nods as he carefully took the blade making sure not to touch the sliver that was on it, he lightly glanced it over as he was always interested in blades, seeing he had quite a beauty in his hands. He carefully sticks it in his belt making sure to cover the blade so it doesn't end up hurting him.

There eyes fallowed Sebastet turning to see her start opening a portal for them, when she tells them who they will be looking for, Andy couldn't help note that he sounded cute in his mind. The brothers looked at each other and smiled as Michael draws his long sword careful not hit anything with it as they gave each other a nod and headed through the portal to the dreaded swamp.

They looked around seeing that they others have moved on but have not gotten far as there scent was still fresh in the air, the look back at the portal as she closes it leaving them in the dark swamp.

They look at each other not having to say a word as they knew what each other was thinking and started to fallow the others scent to catch up with them, when they started to see a group ahead of them, they careful started to approach them making sure they that they would be a where of there approach as to not startle them in any way.

Andy spotted the sliver hair man, lightly looking him over as he couldn't help look every man he sees over. Andy wasn't sure what to say at first so he decided to keep it short and simple as it would get there attention quickly "Desha?" is all he lightly, calmly, and sweetly called out his name knowing it would get his attention.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:34 am
Darsto_23

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

((Ladies, we're going to go ahead and continue and you can post as we go. K?))

Desha turned at the sound of his name and frowned when he saw two vampires. He approached cautiously with Wind still in his panther form following, "I'm Desha, yes..." he said with equal caution.

He was glad he'd dressed with care for this trip, buckskin from his toes up; knee-boots that laced up his calves and bound his tight pants to his lower legs, linen shirt tucked into the pants with a buckskin jacket over it, all in a dark green that accentuated his feline-slitted eyes and blended into the surroundings. As for his silver hair... That he'd braided down, wrapped and pinned it once around his head, and let the rest of the thick braid fall to his knees.

He still kept to the pact he'd made with Mao that they wouldn't cut their hair despite the fact that Mao was gone. But the fact that his hair was pulled back from his face showed how beautiful the rest of him was. Except for his eyes, he looked entirely human. Well, if one completely missed the aura of power that surrounded him and the sense of great age. Being immortal had a few perks, after all. One of which being that one could only grow in power over the centuries.

Beside him, Wind's pale brown eyes looked both vampires over, easily noting the dagger at Andy's waist and relaxed. Somehow, he managed to look completely innocuous despite the fact that he was black from nose to tail and the size of a small pony.

Behind them, Dev gave a low predatory growl, the white tiger with silver stripes turning pale blue eyes on the vampires who were delaying them. Only the fact that Rose was on his back and Anube was at his side kept him from doing anything drastic. Needless to say, the WereTiger was not in a good mood...  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 am
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Andy and Michael glanced over Desha and Wind a moment, but Andy couldn't help grow a small charmed smile on his lips as he looked at Desha, he was a charming fellow.

Michael glances over at the sliver striped tiger guessing who that would be and looked at his brother noting him with his thoughts that they should make this introduction quick. Andy notice Wind glance at the blade on his waist and relax, then looked back at Desha as Andy lightly pulled the blade from his waist showing him, his eyes not leaving his.

"I'll make this quick not wanting to keep us from moving further, I'm Andy and this is my brother Michael, Sebastet sent us to help you all out to rescue your people." Andy spoke in a sweet calm voice as he looked at Desha and then lightly glided his eyes at everyone else going right back to Desha, leaving the introduction quick and simple. The brothers were calm and not at all as tense as everyone else was.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:12 pm
Darsto_23

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Desha relaxed at the sight of the dagger and nodded simply, the small relieved smile on his face giving hints to just how beautiful he could truly be in better circumstances, "Thank you for the help. We won't turn you away," he said softly, his voice a soothing sound out of long habit from dealing with patients for centuries.

He turned with Wind and lead them over to the others then made the introductions and started to lead the way through the swamp. But Dev pushed ahead of them all, easily tracing Snow through the blood she'd taken from him. Desha gave up the lead without a protest, keeping one hand on Wind's back to keep himself steady.

For all that he was immortal, he was still human. So the trek through the swamp wasn't easy on him. When Andy moved up to his other side and assisted him as well, he gave him a small smile and a nod of thanks.

He couldn't help but be worried about his son, Blade, and sweet Ora but he kept it all silent and didn't let it show for now, knowing that he had to keep his wits about him.

They found the ruins that Kula had made into her home soon enough, though most of the compound was now deep underground. They paused a good distance away, watching as a few ghouls moved in a haphazard patrol of the ruins. Dev moved in first, easily getting Rose in past the creatures. Wind and Anube moved in second, moving like shadows.

That left Desha and the brothers. But just as they were about to move through, one of the ghouls unexpectedly moved in their direction, causing Desha to instinctively put his hands on the brothers' arms and pull then down in a low crouch with him. He moved his magic over all three of them, closing his eyes to concentrate easier, making them appear to be rocks in the ghouls path.  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff