Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:50 pm
Cain finally ended the second kiss with Rose and simply held her as they waited for Desha to finish dealing with Blade. He was silently glad his captors hadn't noticed that he'd had his spare sword strapped on under his shirt, set for a downward draw. He was also thankful that Sebastet had taught him that little trick.

He only noted Rose's new 'toy' with a soft chuckle and placed a light kiss at her temple. He loved her even more right now than he had before. She'd come after him despite the danger, and he knew he was going to be asking her a serious question when they got back home.

Dancer simply gave a soft sigh as he was picked up, Ora shifting from his shoulders to curl up on his belly. He would have liked to be able to see the face that went with the sexy voice and strong body, but his head was still spinning too much. So he simply laid his head on the man's shoulder with a small smile and closed his eyes, "I don't mind at all... Thank you... It usually doesn't take that much out of me to do that, but with everything else that's been going on lately there was no help for it..." he said in a soft whisper, his soft voice giving a hint of the musical tone he usually carried.

Blade submitted to Anube easily, calming down instantly to the point that she was actually drowsy but managed to keep her eyes on his.

Desha gave a relieved sound when Blade calmed down and relaxed under Anube's controlling influence, allowing his magic to work to stabilize the twins she carried. By the time Snow returned to them from getting some clothes and a whip from her old room, he was finished and sat back breathing heavily, sweating as well, "Alright, the twins are stable now. It would be easier for her to leave in one of her animal forms, though. More protection for the babes," he told Anube, letting him know that he could let Blade go now.

He turned to Andy to offer him a tired smile then looked at Snow, "We can leave now... I'm sorry about the delay, but if I hadn't taken the time to do that, Blade would have miscarried before we'd left this room," he told her firmly, letting her know the seriousness of that situation and telling her that Blade was pregnant at the same time.

Dev brushed a hand over Snow's cheek gently when she returned to them then shifted back to the tiger form she loved so much, white with silver stripes. He'd be able to fight in that form easier. Plus, it wouldn't matter as much that he didn't have anything to wear. Like this, he'd be able to fight with Snow if they had to, to protect the others on their way out.

Ash gave a seductive chuckle as she wrapped her arms around him and licked his lips, shifting them both so that she was pressed against the wall as he kissed her passionately. He held nothing back from her, using his full power as the oldest Incubus in existence to enthrall her to him as his hands roamed her body hungrily.

It wasn't hard for him to inflame her passion, to overwhelm her defenses through passion and desire by simply giving her what she desired right now: him...

Wind closed his eyes in relief at Desha's words, but kept himself otherwise under control. He'd think about what had almost happened to his sister later, when they were all back at home and he was in bed with Aten. Right now, he kept himself under control and readied his energies for the fight ahead, knowing they were going to have to fight to get out of here.

He moved over to pick up Desha, though, glancing at Andy as he did so, "I can carry him, he'll need to 'recharge' a bit so that he can get us out of here when we get to the portal site. You'll need to be free to fight..." he said simply as he moved to line up with the others at the doorway, nodding for Snow to lead the way, "Lead us out of here Snow... The fastest way out the better..." he said simply as his sister shifted to her leopard form behind him, her temper kept under Anube's control for the moment.

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Michael smiled down at him as Dancer relaxed in his arms, seeing Ora curl up on his stomach. Michael moved his arms lightly more around him to keep Dancer and Ora in a protective hold. Michael loved the sound of Dancer's voice it was like music to his ears. "Don't worry about Dancer, I got you, just rest" Michael softly spoke back, letting him know he was safe with him

Andy was amazed at how he healed Blade, hes was about to help Him up but as Wind stepped in and let him know he should have his hands free, he looked over at his brother hearing his thoughts and seeing he had his hands full himself, then looked back at Wind "You are right, but you and my brother stay close to me, I'll make sure nothing gets in your way" Andy said with a small smile and calmed tone as his brother joined his side carrying Dancer in his arms and Andy stood in front of them as they got ready to head out. Andy pulled a few blades from his belt twirling them with easy in his hands as he was ready to get everyone out of here.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:22 pm
"I did not know..sorry" Snow said before she ruffed Dev's fur. As much as she wanted to hug in to him and feel its softness and warmth they need to get out of there now. Touching the wall she could feel it moving softly from the steps of the golems. "Some on block that door" she said as she trued around and headed to her room. Going to her closet she pulled it down and showed a hole in the wall. The other side was pitch black but the smell of swap water could hit them. "Beware of Drowners and Bloedzuiger in here" she said to every one, "This will led to a opening in the court yard and we can leave that way." With that she slipped through the hole and splashed in to ankle deep water. This was her home, she knew all of the holes and tunnels Kula did not care for.

Anube let out a big sigh of relief when Desha said the twins where stable. Going he kissed Blades nose but told her to let her angure to to him as she forced on getting out of her. Letting her face go her stood up and looked to the door grinning. "No problem" he said as she let dark flames engulf his hand before he shot them at the way they had came in. The blast knocked the ceiling loss and it blocked the way but all so heated the rocks so that they where to hot to move. He let every one go a head of him as he would bring up the back.

Kula moaned and giggled as she wrapped her legs around him and bug her nails deep in to his back and shoulders. He body wanted more then just teasing and kissing hell she would give anything to have more. She never had tasted the full power of a Incubus before and it was pure power to her which she loved. She was right now leaving her self open to him.

Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:45 pm
Rose happily let herself be held while Desha stabilized Blade. Morty stood at attention, hands by his sides, back ramrod straight, probably with better posture than he had ever bothered to use in life. Rose was quite pleased how that gambit had worked out, not only did she still have her fingers, she had a potential lab assistant as well. But these thoughts were greatly overshadowed by the fact that Cain was safe, and it was highly likely that all of them were going to be home. If she hadn't been so overjoyed, she may have cried with relief, but she didn't.

When Snow asked for someone to block the door, Rose glanced at Morty who nodded and closed the door, then barred it with all the loose pieces of cage door which were accessible. He again obediently followed his new mistress, staying a respectful five steps behind everyone else.

The smell of water and rotting things was a welcome scent for once, meant that they were all one step closer to home...

Red Gypsy
Devossy
Darsto_23

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:17 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Darsto_23

Blade had no problem letting Anube handle her anger and rage for now as she followed Snow and Dev into the tunnel despite the smell, Dev's white coat getting dirtier as they moved through it. While Blade hated to be dirty, she'd put up with it as long as they got back home.

Dev stayed with Snow, moving at her side so that she could keep her hand in his fur. He loved it when she did that and didn't want her to take her hand off of him right now, especially since she was the only thing keeping him from going nuts on everyone, the only thing keeping his temper in check right now.

Wind easily got himself and Desha into the tunnel, finding himself vaguely surprised at how light the mage was. He'd grown up thinking that Desha was bigger, heavier, stronger... But that only showed how one's perspective shifted as one grew up, "Thank you Desha..." he shispered to the mage softly, knowing full well that he didn't have to explain it.

Desha gave Wind a simple nod then found himself looking over Wind's shoulder as Michael followed them into the tunnel followed by Andy, his eyes drawn to the dagger-weilding vampire. He noted that he hadn't minded Andy watching him when he was healing, had actually taken comfort in it. But he pushed the thoughts aside for now, knowing that he'd have time for thoughts like that when they were back home. So he simply closed his eyes and worked at restoring his energy from the only real source available: Kula's pets...

Dancer shifted in Michael's arms as they got into the tunnel, instinctively feeling perfectly safe being held by the vampire. He didn't know why, though. The last vcampire he'd gotten involved with had nearly broken his heart. But he'd known full well all of his life that vampires weren't entirely safe, their predatory natures guaranteeing that they were as far from being safe as they were now. But with Michael... With this vampire, he actually found himself being lulled to sleep as he was carried, one arm managing to keep Ora where she was. And he was exhausted enough that he was perfectly willing to sleep even though he knew that they weren't safe just yet. Only Ora's presence kept him relatively awake and he felt himself giving a small smile against the vampire's neck, "If I fall asleep, please make sure that I at least get to see you when I wake up... I'd like to thank you properly..." he whispered softly where only Michael would be able to hear his very improper suggestion.

Cain helped Rose into the tunnel then walked beside her, taking her right hand in his left. He found himself unable to keep from maintaining some form of physical contact with her and hoped she didn't mind it. Besides, giving her his left hand allowed him to put his right hand on the hilt of his sword under his shirt in case he needed it...

Ash deepened the kiss even more as his hands dealt with Kula's clothing then broke the kiss to let his lips trail down the line of her neck, his teeth teasing at her skin deliberately as he opened up even more power. With every touch of his lips and every caress of his hands, her desire rose even more, she became even more distracted by him, even more obsessed with him.

"How much of me do you want Kula? How much are you willing to risk to have me?" he asked her as his hands and mouth drove her passion and desire even higher, knowing that she was almost ready.

He needed the right words from her first, needed her to beg for him to take her. He knew he'd get it, he was that skilled at what he did best. After all, there were very, very few who could survive the full touch, the full kiss of an Incubus...  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:49 pm
Snow flashed Dev a fast smiled before she went back to stone face as she walked down the tunnel. When they got home a bath would be good for them both. It was strange for her to think about this was once her home, a place she felt safe in, where she grow up under her sire's watch full eyes...and now it was a cell she need to get away from. As she got to the ramp that led up to the court yard she stopped and patted Dev on the head. "Stay" she said to him as she headed up first to see if it was clear. As she got to the court yard she looked it over and it seemed safe before she stepped back grabbed a spear and whipped it back at the gargoyle that throw it at her. "Those who are helping the weak I suggest running as fast as you can to the woods and the swamp" she said looking up at the top of the manor. There on the roof set a nice set of different looking gargoyle's all eyeing the ground. If it was not for Dev's blood she would not be as sharp or ready to fight as she was now as she stood in front of the hole the others where down in.

Anube was back with Blade and he gave her the order to run to the tree once it was clear to as he moved past the others to see what was waiting for them out side of this tunnel.

He felt like a god touching her and kissing her as she shivered. "Yes anything" she said moaning, "I want you more then my life I want to have you I am yours please take me." She had lost her wits about now and was just going off what her body wanted and need from him more them anything.

Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 am
Rose stiffened once they entered the tunnel, something like this would be great for an ambush inside the tunnel. With them engaged directly at their front, or could give reinforcements the time they needed to break down the door behind them and sandwich them.

Even though Cain was right there because her, Rose was still on edge slightly, they weren't out of the woods yet after all. She felt acutely aware of how she was starting to tire, it does take energy to be angry after all, and helping someone manufacture blood was not some thing that she normally did.

Her magic began to leak again, but in a different way. Instead of simply surrounding her, it was now reaching out and curling around Cain, as if she was trying to instinctively protect him from any harm .

Rose squeezed Cain's hand and let it go once she learned that they may have to fight. Her magic however, did not and clung to him as tightly as it could. It would soften blows dealt to Cain, and possibly even go on the offensive given the right circumstances

Rose drew her sword, it was all silver, and rather thin for its length of three feet, but it was light in her hands. In anticipation for a fight, Her experiment, glass shards and all, quickly unwove itself from around her arm and laid itself on the edges of her sword. There was a faint cracking noise as a bit of it hardened into shape akin the teeth of a saw, the glass shards stood up, exposing their edges. For the sake of concentration, Rose pulled at an invisible cord, resulting in the liquid part of the experiment to swiftly flow in one direction before looping around. The sword was nearly silent except the sound of glass rubbing against itself at a high speed, it sounded like a quiet, medium pitched drone.

In essence Rose now had an improvised chain saw, and was quite ready to use it if necessary.

Morty shifted uncomfortably, he knew what some people did to the undead with chain-saws. Hopefully this mistress wouldn't be as temperamental as his last one. He wanted to stay in one piece. At her mental order to protect any one who was going to run into the swap due to taking care of someone indeed, he nodded and stepped a bit closer to the group, ready to follow the last runner, whoever that may be.

Darsto_23
Devossy
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:39 am
Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Red Gypsy

Michael looked down at Dancer slowly dosing off in his arms, a warm smile grew on his face as he looked peaceful in his arms and looked like he needed this for a long time now. Hearing his sweet words come from him for only him to hear made him smile more, He softly leaned closer to Dancer's ear for him to only hear him, "I wont ever leave your side, if you don't want me too. I promise to be there when you wake, rest now." Michael was using his soothing warm voice, he only used that voice when he saw interest in someone.

Andy stepped through the tunnel into the swampy water, he then glanced over at Desha and paused on him a moment as he swore he just saw Desha looking at him for a moment there. Andy smiles a little and fallows behind his brother glancing over at Desha every now and then.

When Andy heard Snow say the ones helping the weak need to move fast to the trees, he moved past his brother, Wind and Desha as he looked out seeing the gargoyle's. Andy then turned to Wind and Desha and helped them out of the tunnel, he looked up at the gargoyle's seeing it was a good time for them to run for the trees as he told them to go now, Andy watched over them as they ran for the trees with the others helping his brother out of the tunnel.

When Andy turned back to see if they were doing alright a Gargoyle was in the air and starting to swoop down to them, Andy took off after the gargoyle, pulling the blade Sebastet gave him from his waist and leaped off the ground in one smooth motion and tackled the gargoyle hard to the ground stabbing the blade deep in its chest just before it reached them. Andy got up off the still body of the gargoyle now and wiped the blade clean the best he could before putting it back on his waist and goes to help Wind and Desha get safely to the woods. Andy clothes were a bit torn up from that tackle but there wasn't a single scratch on his body.

Michael looked over at the gargoyles and adjusted Dancer and Ora in his arms for a moment holding them closer to him as he used his vampire speed to get to the woods safely joining his brother at his side.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 am
Cain felt Rose's magic surrounding him and silently wished she would take the protection for herself instead, but he knew better than to actually say anything like that. Besides, he knew full well that sometimes her magic had a mind of its own.

After she'd drawn her sword and altered it with her magic, Cain finally drew his. It slid silently from its sheath under his shirt and he held it next to his leg as he tried to judge the danger from where they were at, knowing that he'd do better to help the others run for the trees. He knew that the fact that he was still armed would be a surprise to the others but also knew that they'd probably dismiss his blade...

It was a unique mixture of bronze and steel that he'd had specially forged for himself, even to the point of aiding the blacksmith on the island when it had been made. It looked like a very old bronze long dagger to most. But it was a true short sword, the same kind of blade he'd trained with as a young man. Sebastet had finished honing his skills, working him hard to reach the point that he was almost at the skill-level of a true warrior with a few tactics taught only to assassins. After all, as Sebastet had put it, who would ever expect a librarian of possessing a weapon, much less knowing how to use one?

Then the first ones were racing to get to the trees, Wind following close on Micheal's heels with Blade right behind him and Desha held tightly in his arms. Cain watched as Andy used Sebastet's dagger to kill one of the gargoyles and knew he had to act now. He ran straight for Andy and tackled him, rolling them along the ground a bit. Just in time for the gargoyle to explode.

He let Andy back up and gave him a small shrug of one shoulder, "Sebastet's blades are a mixed blessing at times. I think she'd intended you to give it to Desha for him to use since he can channel the blade's magic into something more useful than making enemies explode," he offered with a lopsided grin then followed after Blade's retreating tail, noting that Morty was doing his best to keep her safe.

He wished he could have asked Rose to head for the trees, but he knew that she had to vent a bit first. The gargoyles and golems would be perfect for that...

Dancer gave a tired grin at Micheal's words but didn't say anything back, knowing that kind of thing would have to wait until they were back at home. Instead, he tightened his arm around Ora as Micheal's arms tightened around him. Then they were moving fast enough that Dancer simply kept his eyes closed without paying attention to much of anything until they were actually in the trees.

Desha had Wind put him down the instant they were in the trees and checked on Blade with a tendril of energy, noting that she was doing just fine as long as Anube kept control of her temper long enough for them to get out of here. He leaned against a tree as he worked at pulling energy from the gargoyles and golems, hard work but worth it.

Wind set Desha down next to a tree and shifted to his leopard form, a match to his sister's, then raced back to the tunnel to see if anyone else needed help getting to the trees or added protection for the fight.

Dev gave a deep growl at the sight of the gargoyles, his body coiling for the fight. Then the others were running for the trees and he was running with Snow to attack. They managed to fight as a team, her using her whip to pull the beasts to the ground while he snapped necks or tore off wings while she snapped necks; then they were off to another one and he simply got lost in the carnage.

Ash gave another deep chuckle as Kula begged for him, "Then you shall have what you want, Kula... all of it..." he promised her softly and leaned in to give her another kiss as he took her, knowing she wouldn't survive it as he fed off of their act of passion. This was what he'd kept himself from doing with Rebecca, what he'd protected her from even when they'd made love with him in this form. But with Kula, he drained her dry then casually tore off her head.

He righted his clothes and killed off what experiments she'd had going down here then carried her head with him as he raced through the tunnels to get outside. Along the way, he used the power he'd gained from Kula to weaken the natural supports of the tunnels and kill off the golems before they could do any damage.

As he ran out into the courtyard, he slowed to a walk as he gave a pulse through the weakened supports. Meaning he walked out in style as the building behind him sank into the swamp and the gargoyles turned to dust, leaving only a few ghouls behind that would now wander the swamps aimlessly without orders.

He stopped in front of Snow with a teasing grin and offered her Kula's head, "Want a souvenir?" he asked her with a wink, still possessing a great deal of Kula's power that he'd sucked out of her.

Darsto_23

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 am
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Andy rolled to the ground as someone tackled him down and looked at what was left of the gargoyle not expecting that, he looks at Cain as he just saved him and offered his help up, not bothering to brush himself off as his clothes were ruined any way. "Thanks for that. I'll be more careful with it then." Andy says with a soft smile as nothing seem to faze him, he always stayed calm.

Andy looks over at Desha seeing Wind set him down and go to help the others, Andy walks over to him and kneels next to him holding out the dagger from Sebastet for him to take, "Here you hang on to this, I think you will have better use with it then I will." Andy said in a sweet calm down giving him a small smile, Andy would feel a little better if Desha had something to protect himself with as he regained his power.

Michael looked at Dancer in his arms seeing him resting now and that Ora was fine too as they got to the trees. He stood there waiting for the others, he hated that he couldn't help but he wasn't going to leave these two's side at all, he wanted to make sure they got back safely.

The brothers started to see the place start to sink into the ground and they were wondering if Ash made it out at all, till they see him over by Snow holding up Kula's head. They were glad he was alright because if he got hurt, they would never hear the end of it from there dear niece and they always want to make her happy.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 am
Anube had joined in with fighting the gargoyles need to vent some of the wrath that was his and Blades. He was enjoying him self as he ripped the wings off the beast or there heads. As long the others got to the woods and where safe he did not care if he got a few scratches but that was rare seeing how clumsy this beast where. When it was done and he looked at the rumble he head back to where Blade was and smiled at her. 'How are you feeling love?' he metal asked her.

Snow felt better taking out some of the gargoyles with Dev. Going to him she kissed his furry head before looking at Ash and then Kula's head. She was amazed he killed her even though she did not so it on her face. Taking the head she looked at it wondering what her sire would think of her now. Her she had led the death of her former master but she was free and much stronger then the child he left. Smiling which was rare around other she took a step from every one before drop kicking the head. She watched it as it flew high in to the sky before fall gods know where in the swamp. As much as it put her at peace and told her she was free from Kula by seeing the head she wanted nothing of her past. She only wanted to see her future now. "shall we head home" she said going back to the others.

Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:28 am
Five dismembered golems, and two beheaded and gored gargoyle later, Rose was soaking wet with whatever vile fluid the gargoyle's chest cavity had held, and splattered with a liberal amount of golem bits.Chain saws were a bit messier than she had anticipated, but there was no way she could have ground through those bones with just a sword. Rose was a good with a sword, but not that good. Despite the fact that Rose sorely needed a shower, her fury had been placated, and she headed for the trees where some of the others were.

Such a shame she didn't have the opportunity to preform that vivisection, but Rose took the comfort that Kula was surely dead. Beheading was an almost sure-fire way to ensure that. Rose high-fived Morty for doing what she had asked, definitely lab assistant potential. With the most immediate threats gone, her magic mostly parted from Cain, a bit of it deciding to continue to hang on just in case.
Home sounds great to meRose quietly took Cain by the hand, and smiled up at him.
Red Gypsy
Devossy
Darsto_23

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:57 am
Cain had fought to keep the others in the trees protected when a group of ghouls had scented the 'fresh meat' there. He'd moved with surprising grace and agility, his lean form moving through the creatures like the assassin Sebastet was training him to be.

Of course, with Cain, distraction was inevitable. It came in the form of Rose walking up after he'd gotten rid of the final ghoul. As he walked towards her, he couldn't help but think of how beautiful she was to him, even covered in gore. So it shouldn't have been a surprise when he tripped over his own feet to land on the ground right in front of her...

Ash simply gave a small nod to Snow after she'd gotten rid of the head and headed over to Desha, placing a hand on his shoulder as he transferred some of the energy he'd gained from Kula to the mage then stepped back from him to gesture for Desha to lead the way out.

Desha shivered as Ash transferred the energy to him, unable to stop a soft moan from escaping him from the undertones of pleasure that came with the energy. One of the few reasons that he generally avoided taking energy from an Incubus. But he needed the energy desperately if he was going to get them all out of here. So he stood on shaky legs, readjusted his pants, and lead the way into the swamp to the marker he'd put up that pinpointed the portal to Cain's rooms.

Blade purred softly to Anube and rubbed her head against his chest, "I'm fine, love... I just want to go home and take a bath right now..." she told him simply, truly hating that she was dirty right now. Of course, she'd felt a sense of satisfaction when she'd seen Snow drop-kick Kula's head deeper into the swamp and that had helped even more. And she was hungry again...

Dev rubbed himself along Snow's legs and waist as they moved over to the others, his purr rivaling Blade's easily. He was very proud of the female vampire and really wanted to get home with her so that they could finish her feed in her bed...

Ash moved over to Michael as Desha started to lead the way into the swamp and considered Dancer's condition with a small frown, knowing that the male should have recovered a bit more by now. But when he saw the fox curled up in Dancer's lap, he knew where the energy was going and gave a soft sigh as he shook his head slightly, looking up at Michael, "He'll be fine once we can get him back and he can release his hold on Ora. He's using alot of energy to keep her in trance like that. I'd offer him a bit, but he doesn't react well to transfers from me. Once we get back, let Desha take the little one and get him into bed. His room is in Sebastet's Tower, on the second floor," he told the male, not bothering to hide the fact that he was still in his demonic form and revealing that he was a full-blood Incubus Demon and an ancient one at that.

But he simply gave Michael a wink and moved off following Desha.

Wind, meanwhile, padded over to Rose and offered her his back to ride through the swamp, rolling his eyes at the obviously now-clumsy-again Cain who was picking himself up from the ground at Rose's feet.

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

Devossy

Michael gave Ash a nod as he just kept looking at him, he never felt speechless in his life when looked at Ash in his true form, he shakes his head from the thoughts in his mind looking down at the two in his arms. Dancer was still helping Ora, he liked that he was, but he should think of himself as well too.

Andy moved over to walk with his brother as he watched Ash leave his side and fallow Desha, "As much as Ash looks wonderful brother, I hope our little niece is not in love with him. That would not be a good thing and you know how our niece gets when she is around a man that treats her right. I don't want to see that broken look in her eyes again." Andy spoke softly to his brother.

Michael looked at his brother and then at Ash, "I know what you mean brother, we can't let another Cedric in her life, but she doesn't need any more Valick's and Eric's too. We will see, when we see her dear brother and if we see that same look in her eye when she looks at Ash, we will help her through it just like before" Michael said lightly back, the brothers looked at each giving a small smile and nod. Everyone was safe now and they were on there way home, the brothers couldn't wait to see there little niece.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:50 pm
Rose helped Cain to his feet, it seemed that all of the coordination he had displayed before reverted back to its normal state. Rose kissed him on the cheek, leaving a small blackish imprint where a bit of fluid had rubbed off from her cheek and onto Cain's. Rose rubbed at it reflexively, but stopped when she realized that she was just making it worse. Sorry... You got a bit of bile on you now...

Rose turned to Wind, and with a muted apology about getting gore on him, managed to clamber onto his back. She winced as she realized that she could feel a new set of bruises from a golem blooming over her rib cage. Being punched by a creature made from the earth hurt.
Devossy
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out