Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:55 pm
((Okay ladies, I'm going to go ahead and shift us over to the castle))

Desha lead everyone back to the portal then judged the size of the group and gave a soft sigh. He closed his eyes and reformed the portal, shifting where it would open on the other side. It took a bit more energy from him to do so, but it would be worth it in the end. Especially since most of them were a complete mess. So the other end of the portal opened up right in the garden, between the kitchen and the bathhouse.

He motioned everyone through the portal once he had it opened. He waited until everyone was through but Andy then took the vampire's hand for support and went through it with him.

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:27 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

Esabel stepped out of the portal and closed it as Cameron stumbled to a stop in front of her in the relatively dry area of the ruins of Kula's demolished home. She ignored him as she moved towards the ruins and knelt in front of the entrance, placing her hand on the ground in front of her and sending her dark energy into the earth.

She opened up the tunnels and started to head down into them but paused to turned back to Cameron with a face completely devoid of emotions as she considered him for a silent moment. She finally held one of her hands up in front of her face and blew over it, a tendril of her dark energy forming into a dark swirling crystal sphere that she placed in one of his hands, "This will take you wherever you want to go. Transportation problem solved," she told him softly then headed down into the tunnels.

As she moved further down into the tunnels, she made the decision that if no one was going to like her for herself, she was just going to be by herself.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:57 pm
Ravor having escaped guard detection back in the elven realm found himself in a smelly ruins of a swamp.

"Gross...."

He looked around and felt that pulse of exquisite chaotic energy.

"...shes here?"

Forgetting his distaste for the area he found her handing a crystal to someone he didn't know. From the look on her face, he could tell she was upset.

"Such a beautiful face.....too bad you are pouting my dear..."

Ravor leaned against a nearby tree, smiling at her.

He might be able to still use her....  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:14 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel glanced at the new stranger, even tilted her head at him a bit then gave a shrug of one shoulder, "How would you feel if nobody liked you the way you are? Constantly wanted to change you to be more 'normal'? Even hated you? They don't like me, but they all still want to use me for something. Master for payment, Cam here for transportation, even the nice man wants to change Esabel... So Esabel will be alone now," she told him simply then turned to head into the tunnels.

As she walked, her hips swayed beautifully, her steps delicately placed, and her mind a swirl of chaos that moved from thought to thought without ever stopping. Her dark energy spread out around her, moving down the tunnels to get rid of the stupid golems and ghouls and turning them all into sleek reptilian hounds that bounded around her playfully, a few shifting into miniature dragons that moved more like bats and ate like vultures.

But it was the level of power to her dark energy that was probably the true allure to her for most people. It was a unique power, something only she was able to use.

As Lareth had seen, and dismissed, she was delicately beautiful with a dark aura of pure evil wrapped up in the contradiction of pure innocence. She could be seductive without even trying and gleefully tear people to bits without any thought that it might be wrong to do so. But at the same time, she desperately wanted to find someone who simply liked her for who she was.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:16 am
He followed after her eyeing the man who came with her with curiosity.
"Ah but you are wrong my dear. I know exactly how you feel. I am very much despised by my family, my brother and sister turned against me and imprisoned me for quite a long spell."

Ravor watched in interest as she reptilian beasts bounded around her playfully, licking at her hands as she walked.

"I am who I am....I cannot help my destructive chaotic nature....but it is everything that I am. I cannot change it.....and others know this, so I am despised and frankly my siblings are hunting for me again to put an end to me....or be cruel and put me to sleep again."

Ravor walked beside her now.

"We are very much the same my dear....your aura reminds me of myself...as if you are the female version of myself....that is quite curious, but I know you are your own person and I wish to get to know one who reminds me so much of myself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:24 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

She tried not to listen to him. She really did. But he did sound a bit pitiful to her. She finally stopped walking and let the hounds mill around a bit, tilting her head at him as her dark eyes narrowed at his face. Her mind considered several things: that he might be telling the truth, that he might be lying to her, that her puppies needed to run off some of that energy, she needed to change clothes, she wanted to eat some plums for some strange reason, and her elbow itched.

The elbow itch she could do something about. The hounds, she sent running off down the tunnels. Him... She considered him another moment then gave a soft huff as she turned and started walking further into the ruins, "If you's is lying to Esabel, you get something bad to happen to you. Don't know what, but I'll come up with somethin'," she told him without fear as she looked into room after room along the way.

She finally stopped with a frustrated sound, "This place is boring now... I need new clothes and fresh plums and I'm not gonna find it here..." she commented then turned to the stranger, "Okay, do you know where Esabel can get those two things? I wouldn't mind a little bloodshed right now, but I'll take what I can get..." she said to him, sounding a bit grumpy over it but she really didn't have much choice in the matter.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:51 pm
Ravor knew he had to tread carefully.
Considering the state she was in.....well, he was not about to test her. Of course being who he was...he shouldn't have been worried, but even though the two were very much alike, he needed to gain her trust at the moment.

"Bad eh? Well Wouldn't be the first time misfortune came my way....but I will try not to anger you too much."

Ravor kept his cool as he wanted to grab her and show her exactly whom should be afraid here, but....perhaps another time.

"Plums? If you are looking for the freshest plums, the elves have some good ones from what I hear...but if you want blood shed and fruit...heh....we can hit the market here."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

She put a hand to her chin as she considered the options then gave a soft sigh, "Elves it'll have to be... Esabel is avoiding Master for now... Just hope Loki isn't too mad about his staff..." she said to him, adding the last part to herself as she remembered turning that into a snake.

She looked around and noticed that they were alone in the tunnel, her hounds having gone off to chase things, and tilted her head at him a bit again, "I could take us there, but portal tends to spit me out into odd places sometimes... Could you take us? I haven't been to the Elves in a long time..." she pointed out, clearly being way too trusting of the stranger.

"Oh! I'm Esabel!" she introduced herself as if she'd only just remembered to do so. Of course, she had only just remembered...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:54 pm
"Of course I will take us. Just take my hand Miss Esabel."

He offered his hand and smiled some.

"I know a good area where we could gather plums."

As she took his hand, he felt the true nature in her and he wanted to tear in happiness. She was delightfully evil and darker than any person he had ever known! He would keep her close as she would probably be the one to tip the scales in his favor against everyone.

Power swirled around them and the two vanished.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:13 pm
Red Gypsy
_______________User Image]
___Cameron Sledger__ -- JUST A BRINGER OF DISPAIR_______________"I WAS BETRAYED BY All but my own kind... TAKE YOUR LIVES!..."
_______________________It is only a way to survivepain. In this changing world...
User Image

Cameron Saw that she was not happy as soon as she stepped through the portal. After a quick backward glance he saw that she had played a few tricks before leaving the throne room. He could not help but smile as he realized he liked this girl more and more.

Right before he was about to speak, he saw her kneel down and place her hands on the earth. He could feel the energy coursing through he as she pumped a little energy down and shortly after, the ground opened up to reveal a tunnel. He watched her curisouly for a second as she looked like she was playing with a ball. He accepted it curiously and rolled it around in his hand. He could feel her power go through it making it a little mystifying. "Alright well Esabel, I had not actually intended to own you. I wanted to make you an offer. But if it truly is your wish to be alone I shall let you be alone." He stuck the crystal in his pocket and started to walk away.

After walking for a few minutes, he could feel the power in his pocket. He leaned up against a tree and pulled it out, once again admiring the craftsmnship of the small device. "Well" He shrugged after one last backward glance. "Time to go off and earn some more income." He Held the Crystal out in front of him not entirely sure on how to use it. "She did say that it would take me wherever I want to go. Well, I want to go to the highest bidder for a contract" He said adding the last part talking to the stone.

A portal opened in front of him and he looked at it unsure for just a few seconds. "Well, here goes nothing." He said as he stepped through. He then immedietly appeared right in front of Esabel. "uuuuuh, I do not think that is how this is supposed to work..." He said staring at her

( YOU'RE FAITH BRINGS DEATH .... )
and.. I'm ..going to ..watch ..you die_________

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash