cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:49 pm
Pool

This is the large pool deep under the castle. It is fed by both a hot and a cold spring.

One side is like a hot tub, the other like a pool, and the center is for those that cannot make up their mind.

The entrance lies just off the staircase in the Reception Hall within the castle.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 pm
Devossy

Dev made a dive into the pool that was graceful and wonderful to watch, not that anyone was at the moment. He'd taken care of his arrangements with Carla, surprisingly easy. Then helped Cain in the kitchen, not quite as easy but vastly entertaining. After that, he'd taken care of a number of other details so that Dancer wouldn't have to, including arranging for other donors for a few other vampire residents.

Right now, he was donating to two of them, so he'd arranged for others to take Dancer's place with other residents. It had surprised him how many vampires his friend donated to at first. But after he'd thought about it, he knew why Dancer was donating to so many.

There wasn't much he could do about it beyond what he'd already spent an entire day doing, so he left it at that and hoped for the best.

Still, the tension of the last two days had finally gotten to him so he'd come down here to relax. His clothes were folded on one of the benches along the wall since he wasn't expecting anyone to come down here, very few people even knew about the place.

As he surfaced from the dive, he started doing laps with strong movements, exercising his body in a way that was soothing and mindless even as it helped him build strength. He found himself thankful all over again that his animal was a tiger and let him love the water...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

It was not hard to find his scent and follow it around the castle but she did not feel like going every where he went. Being polite to one of the maids was hard but it worked and they pointed her in a way here his scent was stronger. 'Cain left this out in his fast tour same with Dev' she thought as she headed down to the underground pool. It was something out of the oridnery for it was better then a swamp where she had taught her self to swim. Going down to the water she let her self smile for it was just her and dev. she would not smile in front of any one else. Sitting on the edge of the pool she let her feet slip in as she watched him swim.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:47 pm
Devossy

Dev knew the instant Snow entered the cavern but finished his laps around the pool before moving to swim towards her. Once he reached the shallows, though, he shifted. This time to a tiger the color of pure gold with silver stripes, yet another rare color that had faded from the natural animal.

As he approached her through the shallow water, he deliberately splashed her with a swipe of his huge paw through the water, his harlequin eyes taunting and teasing her. He couldn't help it, though. There was something about being in water that brought out his playful side.

As she'd slept, he'd healed the damage she'd made to him, revealing just how powerful a shape shifter he was if she knew what to look for.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

"I just had a shower" snow growled at him as she shock her hand. she got up and tossed the cuffs off to the side before she took the dress off and hanged it some where to dry. She had never seen a tiger like him before like him. The color was like...will nothing she had seen before. Tigers for her where orange and black. jumping in to the pool she enjoyed the feel of the clean water. there was no moss, swamp weed or bug in there to bug her.

moving her hair back from her face she swim to him and around him. she was shocked that he had healed but it made her smile. for it meant he could handle anything she dished out. "I think I need to get you a collar so i can keep you chained to that bed while I sleep" she said as she touched his fur.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:16 pm
Devossy

Dev simply watched her as she stripped and got into the pool with him, then let her swim around him with no problem. But when she touched him, he gave her another surprise.

He shifted again. To a tiger the color of the sky with darker blue stripes. Then he simply turned his head over his shoulder and very clearly winked at her. Right before turning as quick as only a were could to dunk her under the water then moved back, just as fast.

His tail moved over the water as he let out a rumbling sound that was as close to a purr as his tiger form could get, shifting his weight from one paw to the next, clearly ready to move again. But when she came up from the water, his coat was now pure white with silver stripes. Yet another shift that proved just why he was so powerful, and why he was living here on this island...

If he'd lived anywhere else, he'd have all kinds of people hunting him down for all kinds of reasons...

Obviously, he wanted to play.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

When snow came up from the dunked she blow some loss hair out of her face and glared at him. "you are so died for that" she said with a smiled. She was amazed at how he was able to change his fur color like that. she wanted to touch the fur and feel it against her skin and see how soft it was. But fot now it was time for pay back. she swam after her and went to tackle him under the water.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:51 pm
Devossy

The tiger went down under her, but Dev came up with her and pressed her against the side of the pool with a grin. He hadn't enjoyed himself this much in a while. Nor had he shown anyone any part of his secret besides Dancer until now, not even Dancer's father knew about Dev's different tiger forms.

His hands moved down her arms and pinned her wrists to the floor the instant he shifted her up a bit more so that he could lay her down outside the water, his mouth hovering right over hers, "I like the water... It's a tiger thing, you know... But I'm finding myself wanting to play other games, Snow... Games that would certainly leave you sore and me bleeding again..." he told her in a low growl instead of a purr this time.

Part of him wanted promises from her to keep his secret but held back from it, wanting to see what she'd do with the information. So he focused on other things instead and moved his face along the side of her neck, not biting, not even touching her, just letting her feel his breath along her skin while he kept her hands pinned above her head.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

Snow was a little surprised but happy when he shifted back to his human form. The floor under her was wet and cold but she did not mind since she could feel the heat coming from him. She growled and gave a soft whimper and moan wanting more then him just hovering over her. "I am always up to play some games with you" she said trying to wiggle free of him, "But if we play you are either going to have to start it or let me go." she gave him a look before she went and nipped at one of his ears. "One thing when I sleep later can I cuddle with that handsome soft tiger?" she asked him

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 am
Devossy

Dev gave another growl and resumed his teasing, "You got to play last time... Now it's my turn... And you can have the tiger, Snow... You just have to tell me which one you want," he told her in that deep growl, letting it rumble against her through his skin.

He tightened his hands against her wrists, keeping them right where they were as his mouth and teeth moved over her jaw, neck, shoulders, and her upper chest, all while giving that low growl and keeping his very warm body against hers.

"This time, Snow... No feeding... This time is mine... And I want to show you a few tricks you miss when you feed from me..." he added as he ran a long hot breath up the line of her shoulder, along the skin of her neck, and right over her jaw to her lips, still holding back from kissing her just yet as he met her eyes, "Is it a bargain? Sleeping with the cat, for no feeding this time?" he snapped his teeth together aggressively as his growl deepened just a bit.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 am
User Image

Damn it this was torment on her body right now as she wiggled and shivered under him. All snow wanted to do was claw and bite in to him, have him, feel him so much and make him bleed. "Deal You can have your way and I will not feed" she said with a small whimper, "I would like the white and sliver one." She was not a person to bend to any one but for him..she would open up and melt her ice. she would let him in as she gave him a another smile as she wiggle more against him. She was very interested in see what he had to show her.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am
Devossy

Dev gave a deep laugh through his growl and proceeded to show her exactly what she'd been denying herself all this time, spending hours on what he'd been wanting to do to her. In the end, they were back in the water and he was siting in the shallow end with his arms around her to let her simply float in the warmer water. He knew he'd gotten a bit carried away, but she hadn't protested at all. In fact, he'd made her scream. Twice.

He was feeling pretty good over that but knew he'd have to let her feed before he shifted to his tiger for her to sleep with. But for now, he was simply content to watch her relax like she'd never done before...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:54 am
User Image

Snow was smiling as she just relaxed in his arms letting the water clam her skin and clean it. Her hair gentle floated on the top of it as she just looked out of it as she watched the ripples of the water. She would have to thank Desha for being right and telling her to follow how she felt. It had led to the most wonderful of things. though she was still surprised that she screamed so loud and more then once. "so is this love or lust?" she asked looking at him. Her eyes and face were softer as she looked at him.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am
Devossy

Dev gave her a soft chuckle as he pulled her back against him and ran his hands over her hair and down her back, "Perhaps a little of both... Lust is the body, Snow, love is the heart," he explained to her, clarifying the difference between them.

After another moment or two of simply holding her, he let her go and moved out into the deeper water and started swimming, taking a few laps around before he returned to her. He moved to kneel over her and took her mouth in a surprisingly gentle kiss before staring into her eyes for a silent moment then very obviously tilting his head to expose his neck to her, deliberately inviting her bite this time, almost asking for it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am
User Image

Snow liked the sound of that as she put a hand over her dead heart. Both love and lust she really liked the sound of that. she smiled softly as she watched him swim and she just sat there. Moving was not in her plans at the moment, but when he came back and give her a gentle kiss she shivered. she had enjoyed that as she licked her lips. Moving she wrapped her arms around him and licked his neck. "thank you Dev, I would like to have you for both" she said softy in his ear before she bite him hard on the neck to feed. Like normal the taste of his blood made her shiver and give a soft moan.

Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces