Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Girls, I have a funny story.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:48 pm
So, today was a pretty normal day. My family and I don't usually go out for dinner on Sundays, but today was just one of those days were my dad didn't want my mom to touch the stove or anything near it. So, we went to Olive Garden and ate before we went over to the mall. Now, my mom lost her wedding ring just yesterday. I don't really know how she lost the ring, but we went to the jewelry stores to find her a new ring. We went to the different stores we had at the mall until we arrived at one particular one. My dad and I walked inside together because we always walk together. I'm a daddy's girl, I just can't help myself.

Anywho, one of the employees starts talking to my dad, asking what he's looking for. "An engagement ring?" she asks with a kind smile. We both smile at her while I'm looking at the rings. My mom walks behind my dad and I, along with my younger sister. I look up to find the employee looking directly at me. "What kind of ring are you looking for? What's her style?" She looks at me and my dad, as if I'm marrying him.

.________. Apparently I'm dressing too mature for my own age. Please note that I am only 15, and she was asking me these questions as if I were marrying the person standing next to me. My dad.

Funny right? Funny and awkward.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm
Awkward. But you know what's even more awkward, when you go to the Mall with your friends just for randomness, and you and your friend { who's a guy } go into Victoria's Secret, just for fun cause your bored, and the cashier looks at you, and asks if you are wanting to buy lingerie, and she thinks you are a couple.

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:20 pm
Haha!
Been there done that! Amazing all that people will just assume right off the bat.

I'm like seriously? I'm still in high-school how old do you think I am?! Do you see any gray hairs?

Gosh, one time I babysat these kids for the first time (it was a while ago) and the boy (He was 12) goes "So Miss, how long have you been in college?" I look at him and go "Dude I'm a freshman in high-school, only 2 years older then you. Do I really look that old?!" xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 pm
rofl  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Dollie Missy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 am
hehe awkward //  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:01 am
lol too cute congratz to them or the marriage!  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items