9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

13th King

Cedric landed on a small outcropping turning to look at the ocean and smirking seeing the boat the vampires were in still a ways out. He tilts his head hearing people speaking inside about buying and something called a Memphis.
He looks out at the boat and blasts a thought to them.

"Hurry Up! You slackers! I'm waiting, there are buyers here or something, they seem to be leaving and will be gone by the time you slowpokes get here. I'll wait since all i can smell is the rotten funk of dead fish and lizards. I cant track anyone here. Also...I think there is an evil here, bad juju."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

HeirO was iffy on getting in the boat for the way it was creaking but then remembered he could walk on water. He laughed as he boarded and got dirty looks from everyone.He said nothing most of the trip.

It hadn't been to long before they saw the island. HeirO sat on the ports rail and gave a whistle. A minute or so later, Ai(HeirOs Crow) landed on his shoulder. He turned his head to Ai. "Hi my friend... I need your eyes ok!?"

The crow only nodded and began to fly towards the island. He turned to the others. "I can see everything he sees..." He said to the others knowing they were staring at him. "What does Dancer look like?"  

13th King

Gatekeeper

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 pm
13th King

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

As the boat that carried the group got closer Cedric looked up into the sky crouching still in Dragon form, he notices a very fast moving shape coming towards the island. It swoops and lands on a clearing further down the beach and a form gets off and quickly makes its way into the cave.

He turns his large head and listens in the cave, growling softly hearing that this was the buyer for Dancer and deciding to take action to prevent Dancer from leaving Cedric leaps down to the cave opening to block anyone's escape until the boat gets here. He turns to look at the creature that the form had ridden here. It was a giant mutated crow, mottled and looked fused with a bat. Very disgusting and he puts it out of misery with a quick burst of flame. He curls up slowly eating the bird and watching the cave entrance.

Meanwhile inside the cave Dancer's buyer stands in front of him, he slaps him enough to get him awake and alert.

"Wake up! No more sleeping, I was promised a shifter that can change into a leopard and a seal. IS that you? Speak!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:08 pm
Col.Beowulf
]

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

HeirO watched Cedric swoop in towards a cave at the same time Ai flew past him into the cave landing on a rock a few meters away from a dark cloaked person slapping a chained man.

"F***! Its Dancer!" HeirO yelled falling off the side of the boat landing on his feet in a run. The water had almost swallowed him but he caught his balance and began running so fast it was causing ten foot walls of water to be left behind him.

He reached the shore noticing Cedric on the rock above and leaped up to him. "We need to do this... and fast!" HeirO whispered to Cedric.

By that time he switched his eye into Ai's vision and saw a few drell lurking in the shadows almost as if they were sneaking up on the buyer. "There's Drell..." he said a bit loudly in confusion.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:18 pm
13th King

Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Dancer shifted away from the slapping hands even as he tried to hide his body as much as he could. He didn't bother to look up at the man and spoke honestly, his voice rough from everything he'd been through so far.

"Not with the collar on... But yes, I can shift to those forms," he said simply, his head reeling thanks to the slaps that had brought his headache to even more agony. Whoever had knocked him out was more skilled at killing and addling brains than rendering people unconscious.

He just wished this nightmare would end already... But it only seemed to get worse with every passing moment...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:22 pm
13th King

Col.Beowulf
]

Red Gypsy

Valick grebbed a paddle and started make the boat move faster as he and Michael moved together, they make it to the Island and Michael dose not wait as he charges into the cave, Andy and Valick quickly fallow him in keeping close to Michael as he draw his very long sword. "Come on" Andy called to Cedric and HeirO as they disappeared into the cave using the shadows of the cave to not be seen just yet.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:33 pm
Red Gypsy

13th King

Darsto_23

The man nodded pleased and strolled over to the wooden table that stood for payment. He laid out very large amounts of gold coins and rare magic parchments. Suddenly a loud squawk echoed throughout the cave and his head snapped up, he rushes towards the cave entrance and notices a large body blocking it and the smell of roasted bird wafts through.

He growls and turns towards the end of the hallway.

"A TRAP!...Oh Memphis you tricked me! Lured me here to get my magic and steal my gold, I'll bet this shifter is nothing more than a liar! I'll kill you for this!"

Sounds of men rushing from the beach and voices yelling "Come on!" stirs the shadow demon a long tentacle comes snaking out of the hall and grabs the buyer by his throat. Within seconds the buyer disintegrates into nothing and the voiceless voice echoes mirthlessly as it cackles loudly.

"TO ALL THE FOOLS WHO THINK YOU CAN TRESPASS ON MY ISLAND AND LIVE....THINK AGAIN!"

With a large neon purple bolt of lightning a giant plume of violet colored smoke begins to form in front of Dancer barring the way for anyone trying to get at him. A large cloaked shadow hovers above the ground staring at the intruders with sickly green eyes.

"How kind of you to bring vampires to me."

With a wave of a covered arm the undead just freeze they can still look around and speak but their bodies cant move.

"I've got you by the tail. I'm a necromancer, power over the dead and undead? Surely you've heard of me?" Shadow wings flare behind his form and he sends tentacles out to caress each vampire testing their powers and magic. He sighs, a sound just brimming of disappointment.

"Nothing, you are all just normal. Now...the dragon I can sense behind you that's power." He croons, a sound that causes the other slaves to get sick.

Suddenly a large white hot fireball explodes beside the shadow and Cedric clears from the dust.

"I'm not a vampire and you cant control me. Release them now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:47 pm
Col.Beowulf

13th King

Darsto_23

Dancer cowered away from the figure as he felt the shadow moving again. Then it simply appeared in front of him and he buried his head in his arms. Just the energy coming off of the figure was enough to drain Dancer a bit.

That energy was the complete opposite of Dancer's own, just the presence of the figure in front of him like that was enough to begin to smother the inner light within him. It was like dying, but not of the body. The thing was slowly killing his soul as it's energy touched his aura and he had no way to defend himself against it.

At this point, it was up to Cedric and HeirO to save the rest of them...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:52 pm
Col.Beowulf

Red Gypsy

13th King

Valick, Michael and Andy struggle to try to move again but they couldn't the looked at the cloaked man and Michael being stuck like this, seeing Dancer not too far from he started to struggle harder trying to move, He yelled in anger trying to get free but couldn't. Andy try's to look at his brother seeing him trying hard to get free, "Michael please calm yourself, its no use, you know that."

Andy tries to look at Cedric but couldn't see him so he just called to him. "Cedric use your light, necromancer go blind to holy light." Andy calls to him trying to help. they just needed one moment to break free and grab Dancer even though they had to think how to get around the barrier. "Dancer hang in there, I'm right here!" Michael calls to him as it was hard to feel his love, something was wrong and it just frightened and angered Michael More.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:05 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

13th King

Cedric heard Andy and smirked already having a glowing holy ball of fire in his hands.

"I know...I'll hold his attention and you guys grab Dancer and go, HeirO you help keep the Drell off of them, I can smell them and know they wont let us just walk out of here."

He roars, unleashing the full power of both of his races in one mighty blast rapidly and repeatedly throwing bright hot holy balls of fire at the shadow monster blasting it into tiny pieces of shadow only to have it reform again and again but his hold over the vampires snapped and an ungodly screech echoed throughout the cavern.

"AN ANGEL! HOW DARE YOU BRING AN ANGEL HERE!!" Memphis coils tentacles around Cedric trying to stop the light but the dragon is fueled by righteousness as he keeps the Shadow Dragon at bay just long enough for the others to do what then need to.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

13th King

At this point, Dancer was worse than useless. Every time Cedric blasted the thing apart, one of the shadows would either land on him or near him, letting him feel the despair and terror it instilled in whoever it touched. It left him shaking badly as he curled up in the corner of his alcove, flinching harshly whenever one of those shadows touched him or came near him.

Then the voice screamed in rage and made him cry out at the force of it.

This whole experience was a complete nightmare for Dancer. He was always so strong for others, always willing to help and soothe them. But this creature was his opposite: despair to his hope, terror to his laughter, and death to his healing...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:20 pm
Darsto_23
Col.Beowulf

Red Gypsy

As the other vampires were frozen HeirO walked up to Cedric. HeirO was a unique Vampire. Most Mortal stories and Incubus laws were broken by him though he didn't know how. As Cedric began throwing fireballs at the necromancer, HeirO reached his hands into the shadows and began to form a scythe.

By the time he had finished he was standing face to face with god knows how many drell. So many they had completely blocked the light ffrom the entrance.
He turned the scythe clockwise fast and faster and the began to run through them like a lawn mower.

One of the drell caught his arm with a swipe and it slung HeirO into the wall. The scythe he had been holding slid across the room and turned to ash. He had a chill run across his neck. "There's more than one necro..."

HeirO pulled himself up by a rock and pulled his sword from the sheath on his back.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:43 pm
13th King

Col.Beowulf

Red Gypsy

Once Michael, Andy and Valick were free, they took off fast straight for Dancer, the three of the sliced drell in half easyily as they pasted through them with there swords. Once Michael was at Dancers side, he waisted not time as he gripped the callor and yelled as he used all his stregth to shatter it into peices. "I'm here my love hang out I'm here" Michael called to him as he looked so weak. Michael scoops him up in his arms and Valick and Andy stand by as gaurds as they worked there way out of the cave to the boat the best they could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:50 pm
Darsto_23

13th King

Red Gypsy

Cedric grappled with the Shadow dragon as Memphis's tentacles coiled and grabbed anything they could. Blasts of holy fire started to shake the cavern and the unearthly scream from Memphis wailed throughout. Hearing HeirO say something about yet another necromancer only made Memphis laugh...and truly that sound was worse then all the others.

"There is no other...I am the only one here. I control the Drell, I command the shadows I am MEMPHIS!" With that he exploded in small shadows and suddenly purple tentacles sprang from the ground holding HeirO and Cedric in place as the vampires with Dancer made it to the edge of the cave. Cedric blasts holy fire at the bonds holding HeirO as a massive swarm of Drell come out of the ground ready to surround them both.

"GO! Get out of here I'll hold them back you help make sure the others get Dancer free!" He pulls out his blue crystal sword and starts hacking away at the lizards while still blasting Memphis with bright holy fireballs.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers