Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 pm
((This room actually resides in the hidden Were's Hallway))

Inside, his main room is welcome and inviting, done in warm tones with bookshelves surrounding a room lit only by a fire in the fireplace that spreads heat to the entire suite.

There are two other doors from the main room, one to the bedroom and one to the bathroom that connects to the bedroom as well.

The door to the bedroom opens to revealing a bed that was obviously made for a loving experience. It was a bit larger than king sized and hand made, the sheets and blankets on it done in pale tans and dark chocolates. Four posters move up to the ceiling and hold rails that allow sheer black curtains to fall to the floor.

The bathroom is done in dark granite with a very large sunken bathtub and a shower stall meant to hold four with glass walls and door to it.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

"wow thanks that will help I am off and on being hunted by slavers" Aten said moving his long red hair over his shoulder. It would be nice to have a safe place to sleep at night and not worry about nets or nothing things getting you. Walking in to the were hall he looked around and let wind led the way to his room. He wondered what all the rooms looked like but he was curios more about what wind was like. 'Damn got to get my mind out of the gutter' he told him self.

Getting in to the room he let out a long whistle before he began to look around. He say the fire place but would hit it last as she looked around the main room. It was nice but not as nice as the bed room. "wow you most have some parties in there" he said jokingly as he moved to the bath room and let his jaw drop. Hell he would love a bath in there. "You have a great room" he said moving to the fire place smiling he sat down and took of his shirt and laid in front of it to suck up the heat. He wanted to take his true form but that would mean taking off his pants.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm
Wind gave a small shrug at the compliments, "You can take the bed, the fireplace keeps the bedroom warmer than in here and I've got plenty of blankets as well," he suggested softly, sliding his hands into his pockets as he moved to lean one shoulder against the mantlepiece.

"And the bed's so big because I toss around alot when I sleep...," he added, part of him wondering why he even had to explain... Of course, his tossing in his sleep was due to nightmares, but he wasn't about to explain that much.

He didn't even want to explain why he'd planned the place out for two people with only himself in it. It was just too pathetic to even contemplate explaining to anyone.

Still, he was simply offering the room... A place to stay...

Admittedly, Aten was beautiful to look at, but he still didn't see what anyone would see in himself. He'd spent too many years being cast aside from the few lovers he'd been able to attract to be able to believe that there was something keepable about him.

Still, He had to focus on the here and now, "Go ahead and use the bed, there's plenty of room even for a Naga...," he finished with a small teasing smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

"let me guess bed dreams or you have no one to use as a teddy bear" Aten said smiling as he looked up at him. wind did look good and was kind but he seemed rather shy. Grinning he took his pants off and let his naga form out. sighing the long red scaled tail stretch out. flicking his snake tongue out he winked at Wind before his tail wrapped around him and pulled him down. "you are nice and warm" she said hugging wind, "I just might use you are a teddy to night."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image Wind gave a startled sound as Aten shifted and pulled him down with his coils, his hands landing on the floor on either side of the naga's head. He even had a startled look on his face, "I won't confirm or deny either, but if you simply want someone to cuddle with I'm okay with that...," he said with a small startled laugh.

But Aten was just so close right now and he had to admit that he liked being held after so long alone... however, admitting that he was that pathetic was just too much to admit to...

"Anything more than that...," he gave a shall shake of his head that sent his dark hair scattering around them, "I'm not really one for just a night or two anymore, Aten... I want someone for keeps... Someone who would stay around this time...," he admitted, then had to clear his throat....  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 am
User Image

Aten smiled at him and ran a hand through winds hair. He loved the feel and the color of it. "I would ask to let me be that one, so I could love you and make you feel not so alone but I can not do that." he said sad, "I have slavers and hunters looking for my kind....I have lost family and a great lover to them all ready and I can not put others at risk." Thinking about it he did not even know the last time he saw one of his kind. sighing he just laid back and looked in to the fire.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 am
User Image Now he felt bad. But he used a finger on Aten's chin to turn his face to him, "Then tonight we can cuddle.... Tonight we can simply hold onto something warm that reminds us that we're still alive... Tomorrow, you can choose a room and I'll see about showing you around the castle... We'll see how things go from there," he said softly before raising one eyebrow at him.

With the raised eyebrow came a small smile, "I told you, you're safe in this hallway... It cannot be found unless you've been invited to stay in it by a resident. I live here, I've invited you to stay at the castle... You can live in one of the rooms in the hallway and sleep in safety... Believe me, there are plenty of us who know what it's like to be hunted....," he gave a small growl that just slipped out over the last word.

Okay, staying in this position without doing anything was getting a bit redundant, "Let's just move to the bed, Aten. It will be much more comfortable to continue the conversation, not to mention warmer...," he suggested, hoping that the naga would allow him that.

It wasn't that Aten wasn't attractive. He was. Very attractive. But he hadn't been given any warning when Aten had wrapped his coils around him and now a certain area was feeling a bit painful since it couldn't be adjusted...

There were times that being a guy had disadvantages....  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:39 am
User Image

"thank you" Aten said smiling up at him, "and the bed sounds nice." more heat and time to talk sounded good to him, even if his mind was still in the gutter he was going to be nice and just cuddle and talk. He had not done that in a while or felt happy and safe. Unwrapping her tail from around wind he flicked her tongue out and liked winds cheek. Grinning he had a little blush on his cheeks as she sat up and stretched looking at the fire.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Margaret(Mairead) left in a hurry to escape the "bewitched water" as she screamed as she ran leaving Cullen laughing in the tubs hot water.

the lady ran with all speed to tell Wind of the jinxed water, not realizing it was cullen who had formed it. she in her hurry had even forgot to get the boy form the tub as she escaped the rogue floating water balls.

Her screams could be heard probably through out the whole castle. as she rambled on in both english and gaelic about the event in the bathhouse.

she ran to Winds room and pounded on the door. "oH! help ! help! its bewitched , its bewitched...there everywhere oh mercy me...oh saints preserve us!!! Master(wind) !!! ....OH great goodness the child is still down there!!" the lady was in complete hysterics, as she pounded on the door, then the thought came to her of the boy still in the bathhouse with her "bewitched" water spirits and balls. She near about fainted on the threshold of the room's door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:33 am
Wind let out a small sigh as Aten let him up followed by a groan as Margaret started pounding on the door and ranting about something involving 'bewitched water'.

"Go ahead and get some sleep, Aten. I'll see to this and get back to you," he said in a resigned tone, fairly certain that he wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight.

Still, he got up and opened the door, a stern look on his face, "Margaret! You should know better than to have such hysterics by now over a little bit of magic! Bloody Hell woman! You even witnessed some of my first magical mistakes and didn't panic then! So get hold of yourself, get back to the boy, and send a message to Crisdean that he's needed! After all, the man was fully able to handle my little foibles and keep my sister contained as well. I think he can handle a little water elemental magic from a human child. Otherwise Sebastet is going to have to get you replaced with someone who can handle the magic around the castle without flying into a full blown panic over a few flying orbs of water, much less any of the other stuff that goes on around here!" he chastised her soundly and got her back under her own control.

"Either do as I've stated, or send one of the other girls to watch over him who won't panic while you pack your things and go for Crisdean anyway. He should be in the village, from what I understand from my sister. Make your choice, woman," he finally stated in a more calm voice, hoping that he wouldn't have to slap her....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:12 am
User Image

Aten smiled and rolled ehr eyes wondering what Cullen had done. The boy showed nothing of the sorts with powers but hell you could never tell this day. "sure" he said to wind before he slithered to the bed. He really did not want to mess up the bed for it looked so nice but he did need the sleep. Getting in to the bed and under the covers he was happy he could spread his tail all around. Resting his head on a pillow he happily flicked his tongue out as he waited for wind to come and cuddle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 am
Margaret(Mairead) glared a bit at wind, "your weird taste in magick, and..company... i can deal with. but when your scrubbing a 5yo. and suddenly water start moving on its own accord and chasing you about its a bit of a sight. .....wait did you say its being controlled by the boy?!(she never said he did it, only that it happened )" she said haughtily, and brushed the crease's out of her dress and but on a proud smug look, her fainting spell passed. That was till one of the rogue balls of water that had seemed to fallow her came upon her and hit her square in the face as she turned to march away from wind. she turned on wind drenched and glared.."crisdean is in the village everyone knows this, and we servants know he asked not to be disturbed for he was healing....and I may be around magick that does not mean I have magick of my own...and my few freshly baked cookies dotn count as magick no matter what the cracked cleaning lady say.." she then turned and marched away back down the hall, chastised and seething to wring someones neck. She knew wind spoke with athority and it did help her get her mind on right, and she would now be able ..maybe to continue her work with out freaking out. she walked down the hall dodging a few more muti-colored water balls as they came.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:19 am
It was all Wind could do to keep from laughing as the water floated down the hall and hit the poor woman in the face. Especially after she'd tossed her nose up in the air over his choice of companionship. She was lucky he was in control of his own brand of magic or she'd have had much worse than balls of water to deal with.

As he closed the door, he leaned against it with a soft sigh and closed his eyes. Then he thumped his head against the door because he just knew he was going to walk right back out of the room, go down to the bathhouse, and take the boy on...

He got a look at Aten through the fireplace and actually bit his lip to keep from whimpering. This was so not fair...

He cleared his throat and pushed away from the door, heading into the bedroom and straight into his closet. Inside, he got rid of the robe and pulled on a button-down shirt instead, doing up most of the buttons on his way out of the closet.

He froze when he got a proper look at Aten in his bed, forcing himself to shake his head to break away from the image. Yeah, he'd gotten hit right between the eyes with the handsome-hammer.

He cleared his throat a bit, "I'd better go down there before he drowns her... Or she drowns him... Either one sounds like a possibility at the moment...," he said without looking at the bed.

If he looked at the bed again, he wasn't getting out of the room...

And he needed to get out of the room before murder happened...  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:30 am
User Image

Aten opened his cyan eyes and looked up at him wishing he could just cuddle the male but this where going on that need attention. Sighing he pushed him self up and his long red hair fell around him covering him, as his tail wrapped around him a bit. "Do you want me to come and help since I was the one who brought Cullen with me here" he said moving her hair back over his shoulders. He need to tie it up or it was going to keep getting in the way. As his tail moved so did the rest of the muscles in his body did as she moved around in the bed.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:41 am
Wind thought about it. He really did. He considered it very hard. But in the end he shook his head slightly, "That's alright. You stay here where it's warm. I'll go and handle it. Margaret was more surprised than anything else and didn't take the time to realize that Cullen was the one responsible. Now that she knows it, she'll handle him better. I just need to make sure that they don't kill each other before they decide that they like each other," he said softly, pointedly not looking in the direction of the bed.

Yeah, so not looking there.

He adjusted the collar of his shirt and checked the buttons, "Besides... I'm not too sure that it would help... Your being there, I mean... When I was a bit younger... Margaret was one of the ones who was sure that the 'right woman' would 'cure' me and kept tossing women at me... She's still fairly sure that I'll 'settle down with the right woman' soon enough...," he explained with a small shrug, really hoping that Aten got the point of what he was saying so that he didn't have to explain it in greater detail.

He knew that Margaret thought well... She just had certain impressions of right and wrong in her head that didn't always fit everyone...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff