Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Cullen Beathan

User Image
Cullen made his way back up the stairs and down the were halls. pounce opened the door for Cullen since his small hands and arms where full with a huge bowl of sweet rolls form the kitchen."òran-tàlaidh...dadaidh.." he said in a small voice,as he opened the door, hoping his friends where back or atlest around.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:28 pm
Wind turned around and scooped Cullen up to put him in a chair in front of the coffeetable, "Cullen! You didn't have to go get breakfast. I brought breakfast here for you," he told him in a slightly annoyed tone then turned on Pounce with a glare, "As for you, cat. Stop sneaking him out like that. Now if you would lower yourself to a mere message-bearer, would you please find Faolan and get him here for breakfast too? I promise you a nice big fish if you'll do it," he said, resorting to bribery if it would get the cat to do it....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:32 am
Cullen gave a small giggle at the being lifted into the air, though he frowned and his eyes where down cast. he wanted to help and the cooks where nice enough to help him with getting some sweet rolls. "Tha mi duilich òran-tàlaidh...dadaidh? A bheil an t-acras ort?" .." little cullen said sorry, then offered wind a sweet roll, form his seat his little legs kicking in the air.

Pounce sat and licked its paw tell the conversation was directed to him. the cat glared and hissed at wind. it stood up flicked its tail in annoyance and faded into the shadows with more hisses. and showing of teeth.

cullen watched the cat go and looked up at wind "pounce,...mad." he said simple stating the obvious. but being as he could hear the cat talk since it didnt think at the time wind deserved its known power of speech. though cullen heard the many words directed at wind that where not to be repeated.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 pm
Aten chuckled and took a sit and just listened and watched everything. They where one hell of a big odd family. He loved that he had a home and people to call a family. "Will now lets all get along eat and go have a good day" he said smiling, "plus I want to meet Blades mate."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 am
Red Gypsy

Anube smiled and led the way to Wind's room. Getting to the door he knocked on it and waited for a answer. Hearing the knock Aten got up and opened the door and was jaw dropped to see Blade in a dress. "whoa when did that happen?" he asked looking her up and down before looking at Anube, "I guess you her mate welcome I am Aten." He stepped out of the way to let the two come in. "anube" Anube said to the Naga before looking around the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 am
Devossy

Wind didn't turn as Blade and Anube entered since he was concentrating on getting Cullen fed his breakfast then sent the boy off to his room to change, knowing full well that the boy could do so on his own without looking like an idiot about it. When he did finally turn to look at his sister as she pulled Anube into the room with her, his jaw hit the ground.

"Great good gods! When the hell did you get a dress? Who are you and what have you done with my badass sister?" he asked, his shock perfectly evident on his face.

Blade took that opportunity to simply drop the news on her brother, liking the fact that Aten was nearby her brother just in case he did something stupid. Like faint or something.

"We just came to tell you that I went into my heat sooner than expected. I also managed to get pregnant," she said simply, holding Anube's hand behind her back like a lifeline since she was so nervous about this.

"What?!" he gasped out, his paler brown eyes going wide at the news, "Pr-pr-pregnant?! You're going to be a mother? Oh gods! I'm going to be an uncle! Aten! She got pregnant!" he babbled out, too shocked to tease her at the moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:16 pm
Red Gypsy

"Yea I heard it I do have ears" Aten said going to move Wind to a chair, "Congrazt two you both and Wind are you going to be all right? It looks like this is jsut to much for you to take in ...Uncle to be." He laughed at that finding it funny as he sat on the arm of the chair.

"Will i think the shock got to him" Anube said smiling at Blade as he nodded to Wind and Aten. He gave Blade's hand a light squeeze before grinning. It seemed the teasing would wait for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm
Devossy

But it seemed that Anube spoke up too soon. Wind got hold of himself and paid close attention to exactly what Blade had said. Then he laughed at her, "You got knocked up during your first heat with a mate. Oh man, I knew this was going to be priceless! You swore it would never happen. You'd never get pregnant, you'd never have a mate. Now you've got both at the same time!" he said to her, his pale brown eyes wide with laughter as he wrapped an arm around Aten's waist.

Blade rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch with Anube beside her, "Yeah, the shock didn't last long enough... Too bad Aten doesn't have a gag for him..." she said in a wryly resigned tone as she settled herself comfortably against Anube, pulling his arm across her shoulders, "Just for all that teasing, you get diaper duty for the first month. Keep it up and it'll be two months," she told her brother with a glare.

But Wind gave another small burst of laughter and couldn't resist the next part, "Sister dear... Do you realize that we're twins? Do you know what that means for your little darling? Or should I say darlings?" he asked her, putting an emphasis on the last word, reminding her that she was very likely to have twins instead of a single child.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:00 pm
Red Gypsy

Aten just rolled his Eyes at Wind and smiled as he wrapped a arms around his lovers neck. He was happy for Blade for she looked so alone and unhappy and now she had a mate and kids on the way to. He could not help the big grin on his face. "guessing we get to see you in more dresses now?" he asked.

Anube just smiled and pulled Blade as close as he could as they sat on the couch. He just listened till wide got him to look shocked. "Love dose he mean we could have twins?" he asked her. One kid he could handle he did not know if he could handle twins.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 pm
Devossy

Blade only gave out a shocked squeak, confirming Anube's question as she ignored Aten's. Wind gave into peals of laughter over Blade's shock combined with Anube's. Really, it was just too much to resist. Apparently his sister had forgotten about being a twin when she'd realized she was pregnant.

So Wind answered for her with a nod as he controlled his laughter, "Yes, Anube. Twins. A very real possibility. Congratulations!" he said to them both, glad he'd sent Cullen to get dressed during this conversation.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube just sat there shocked and looked at Blade then Wind. Twins they could be having twins. Gods help him he was glade he called Yamille back for he was going to need help with this one. He let out a groan as he lend back more on the couch trying to figuer out how to handle and raise twins.

"Hey jsut think you have a whole house of people here to help you two out when you need it" Aten said smiling and laughing at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:24 pm
Devossy

Wind gave another soft laugh at Anube's shock then shook it all off to prepare a plate for Blade with plenty of fresh fruit and some well-fried bacon. When he held out the peace offering, she considered it suspiciously at first, then took the plate with a small smile of thanks, leaning back against Anube as she ate the food.

She couldn't believe how hungry she was all the time now. No sooner had she finished a meal but she was hungry again. It was going to get annoying.

Wind took a little pity on Anube, "Aten's right. There are plenty of those around the castle that will help you out. Desha is a father and a healer. Crisdean is already helping us with Cullen and Faolan. Dancer will be glad to babysit. Dev will be as well. And I dare you to try to keep Cain from trying to teach them to read and write," he told them, letting them know they had plenty of help available.

"Besides, our race's pregnancies are the same as a full demon's. Only five months, half the time of a humans and considerably shorter than any of the Were's. But you two have plenty of time to prepare for the delightful event and get used to the idea. And as Aten said, we're here for you as well," he added, hoping to soothe their shock a bit.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 pm
Red Gypsy

"Thank you both of you I mean that" Anube said smiling as he looked down at Blade. It was a good thing they had so many here to help them out when they needed it. He was still a little shocked that it could be twins but he would ask for help and start learning all he could for being a father. "guess we have to think of more then one name now too" he said smiling at Blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 pm
Devossy

Blade shook her head as she held her plate out for more of the crispy bacon, "I'm in denial for the moment. I'll think about names and all of that later. Right now, I just want more bacon, maybe some more chocolate cake and strawberries," she said then seemed to get lost in thought about food as her brother simply gave her the rest of the bacon without protest.

He gave Anube a sympathetic smile, "I'll have the workers who did the boys room get to work on a nursery for you two in your suite. They'll keep it basic for now and let you two decorate it as you like. For now, just take it one day at a time. I'll suggest now, though, that you let Blade keep up her fighting. At least as far as sparring and teaching are concerned. She'll need to keep her body in good shape. She'll be able to shift with no problem and will probably wind up wanting to hunt in her leopard form alot. Just go with it. She'll be seeking nutrients her body needs. When she gets to the nesting stage, just enjoy it," he suggested, remembering all the talks he'd had with their father about when their mother had been pregnant with them.

Blade tucked her legs up under her skirt as she settled back with the plate of bacon and munched, letting the talking move around her, "I'd love some chocolate ice cream with cherries and a big salad with roast beef..." she said to herself, making her brother smile at her request.

"And you'll have your hands full with her cravings too," he said to Anube and simply used his demonic abilities to bring the requested food to the coffee table in front of them then laughed as Blade dove for it all.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Aten chuckled as she got up and left the room for a bit. When he came back he had a push cart that was fulled with chocolate and fresh fruit. He pushed it right up to her before going back to sit by his lover. He was happy to see them both taking it some what will. Will all most for Anube had a worried look on his face. "Don't worry things will be just fine" he said

Anube was against the fighting thing but if Wind thought it was best he would let ehr keep doing it. "This will be a lot to take" he said letting his head fall back.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff