Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 am
User Image

"O" Aten said going back to resting on his tail in the bed, "I guess I will stay here and away from her then." As much as Woman where fun to talk to and hang out, the ones that pushed the point of finding a right woman annoyed him. To him it only seemed humans and some other races did that. His kind was opened to mix mating as long as there were young being born at one point. He missed his home and his kind but at lest he was safe now. "You better get going soon or you might never leave here at this rate" he said jokingly as his tongue playful stuck out. He was enjoying just watching wind right now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm
Wind cleared his throat again and started for the door, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid like tripping over his own two feet. That would be sooo embarrassing....

"I'll be back...," he was repeating himself now. Great.

He actually made it to the door and was out of it before he could be stopped again, raising one hand to his head with a small groan, "Idiot!" he called himself in a soft whisper in the hallway before he started walking to the bathhouse in an effort to save Cullen... Or Margaret... Or both...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:45 pm
Wind finally got back to his rooms and closed the main door behind himself with a small sigh, rubbing at his eyes as he moved through the main room and into the bedroom. He yawned as he slipped off his shirt and pants then crawled under the covers, belatedly remembering that he had company in the bed.

He opened his eyes and glanced over to the side, smiling when he noticed that Aten was asleep. He gave a small sigh and turned onto his side, closing his eyes before he drifted off to sleep.

Margaret would get Cullen into the side room and into bed with no problem now. and with nothing in this room, at the moment, that would make her blush.

Wind would have gladly stayed awake to ensure that Cullen got to bed, but he'd been up for three days and desperately needed the sleep...  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

Aten was happily hugging a pillow as he dreamed of warm days sunbath on the beach with his friends. As the dream went on he did not hear Wind get back or get in bed. But his body did react when the heat temp changed in the bed when wind got in. Sensing more heat he unhugged the pillow and rolled over and hugged wind to suck up his heat. He smiled in his sleep and wrapped around. "ummmmm warm"he said dreaming  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:31 pm
Wind woke up when Atem snuggled up to him and wrapped his arms around him, but only long enough to make sure of who it was and where he was. Then he drifted back off to sleep after a soft chuckle.

He was simply too tired to avoid going back to sleep, drifting off way too easily this time.

But this time, he fell into one of his old nightmares...

It was one where he had to be very quiet in order not to be found. He hadn't had much choice but to run, especially after he'd been found out. But it wasn't long before he was found, a hand coming out of the dark to grab him and drag him over to be bound up high where they all could see him... Then the lashing started...

In his sleep, Wind barely made any noise, only frowning a bit and giving a small whimper towards the end when the lashing had started....  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:44 pm
Aten was still fast asleep till he heard the whimper and he opened his eyes. He blinked and blushed and gave a little laugh to find that he had wrapped him self around Wind. Thinking of wind he looked at him and wondered if he was ok. Reaching a hand out he touched winds jaw line gently.

He still could not believe he found a place like this and with hot guys and one that was very kind. Leaning in he kissed wind gently on the lips. "thank you handsome" he whispered.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm
Okay, the kiss didn't fit the dream. That woke him up. Waking up made him realize that he'd started to return the kiss before he woke up. Figuring that out made him blush as he backed away a bit.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes with a small sigh, "I'm sorry if I woke you up... Didn't mean to... Wake you up, I mean...," he said in a sleepy mumble, still trying to wake up the rest of the way. As it was, Aten got a good look at his scarred back when he'd sat up.

He frowned a little bit. How long had he been asleep? It didn't feel like it was long enough... Only about an hour or so? Maybe...

He cleared his throat and blinked a bit before laying back down with one hand over his eyes, "Let's try that whole 'sleeping' thing one more time... 'Kay? Maybe I can get more than an hour this time...," he mumbled again, clearly needing the sleep and not realizing that the blankets were pooled at his waist now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:00 pm
Aten chuckled a bit at how wind reacted but stopped when he show the back. Those looked like whip marks to him and he wondered how wind got them and why? "no it should be me saying sorry for walking you" wind said going back to cuddling up against wind for heat, "may I ask what happened to your back." Part of him did not want to ask but for the most part he wanted to know for they looked down right nasty. "if you don't want to tell me I get it" he said.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 pm
Wind hesitated a moment when Aten cuddled back against him but relaxed again. Until he was asked about his back...

He cleared his throat and turned to look at his room instead of at Aten, "I was beaten up once when I was younger... Not all of my race appreciate it when one of the males doesn't desire women... My sister stepped in before it got too far...," he said simply, his voice carrying no emotion over it at all.

He finished turning over on his side with Aten at his back, pulling the naga's arms around him. For the warmth, he told himself.

"I haven't been back to them since. Neither has my sister. That's about it," he finished simply, simply laying there for a long moment. He knew that he wasn't going to get back to sleep now, but didn't want to say anything to Aten about that. He didn't want the man to feel bad for bringing up a bad subject.

Instead, he settled himself in as if he were going to go on to sleep, forcing his body to relax with his eyes closed. He was normally pretty good at pretending he was asleep....  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:13 am
Aten let Wind pulled his arms around him and he nuzzled his face in to winds neck.He hugged Wind more to him when he heard how he got those marks. It was horrfing that his own kind would do that to him. He was glade to hear that his sister saved Wind but still it had to be hard to be young and have your people do that. Hell his people where open to it as long as there was some type of breeding going on. He was raised by two mothers and he people did not care.

"I am sorry that happened to you wind" Aten said hugged him close.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:32 am
Wind gave a small shrug of one shoulder without displacing Aten where he was snuggled into his neck, "It was a long time ago... I survived it... That's all that matters...," he said very softly then lost the battle to hide a yawn, his jaw popping a bit in the process, "I hate to be mundane, Aten, but I really do need some sleep. I've been up for three days and tomorrow I need to take Cullen into the village for some clothes and to check on seeing if an old friend will help the boy with his abilities. That means a long day... So let's get some sleep now...," he added.

Okay, he was changing the subject. He knew that but didn't want to be rude, so part of him felt bad about it. Well, the rest of him didn't feel bad about not wanting to talk about the incident that had left his back looking like a bad road map through Hell... Still...

Another yawn.

Wait, what was he thinking about? Oh yeah, "You can come along, if you want to. It should be alot warmer tomorrow. We're on an island in the tropics, I have no idea why it was so cool today. But tomorrow should be better, weather-wise," he suggested in that soft voice of his that was filled with how tired he was. Maybe he'd be lucky and not have a nightmare this time...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 am
Aten nodded and just snuggled and closed his eyes. They both need sleep, for he did not get much sleep on the boat ride here. Plus he was not going to push the topic if Wind did not want to talk about it. Maybe when they got to know each other better they would talk. He hugged Wind like a teddy bear for heat as he began to fell back asleep. "Hummm" he said half asleep all ready, "sound fun sure I will tag along." Yawning his tounge flicked out before he just went but to snuggling and going in to a deep sleep.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:59 am
Wind let out a soft sigh when he felt Aten go to sleep and looked around the room without moving. He knew that after that particular nightmare, he wasn't getting any more sleep tonight. As it was, he could thank Margaret's attitude over his sleeping partners for his nightmare tonight.

It also happened to him every time he met a guy he was attracted to.

Okay, he didn't want to think about any of this... He looked at his bedside table and winced, he should have left a book there or something... Anything to keep his mind off of the attractive man at his back so that he didn't go off and seduce him or something stupid like that.

Admittedly, he wanted something more permanent in his life now, but he'd have to have alot more self-control than he had right now to completely resist Aten....  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 am
Aten slept for a bit a good hour or more before he woke up needing to go to the wash room. sleepy he let go of wind and slipped out of bed and took his human form. He wobbled a bit but got his footing before he headed to the bath room his long red hair covering his back side. He some how forget in his sleep set that he was naked and did not care. Going to the wash room he washed his hands and made his way back. Getting back in to the bed room her just yawned and rubbed his eyes before getting back in to bed and mumbling some thing about warm and hot and cuddling back against wind in his human form.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:22 am
Aw crap! He so didn't need a lesson in patience and perseverance! He wasn't a saint! so who the hell had he pissed off?!

Okay, those were his thoughts as Aten got up and went into the bathroom then came back and got into the bed again. This time in his human form and extremely attractive.

He lifted the covers a bit to look down at his own body and silently threaten a certain body part with major damage before dropping the covers and praying that he could go back to sleep.

Unfortunately, sleep just didn't seem to be happening tonight...

He slid out of the bed and moved over to the fireplace, tossing a few more logs onto the fire to bring up the heat. Then he got back into the bed and nearly whimpered when Aten cuddled back around him.

Gods! Talk about testing resolve! This was so not fair on a massively cosmic level!  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff