Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:55 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan watched Wind carefully as he considered how to answer the question. He didn't say anything when the water stopped pouring over his injured arm after Wind's shifted a bit, though the action did reinforce what he thought about the other male. He listened to Wind saying that he wanted more, that he needed to be touched and feel desired again. Wind's final words were what really resonated with him, though.

His hand returned to Wind's cheek, making him meet Egan's gaze. "You want to feel like they didn't kill you that day," he stated softly, pulling from his own past experience. "You want to feel the rush and remember that you're alive. You need someone to touch and desire you so that you can know that your world didn't end on that day."

Truthfully, Egan was relating Wind's feelings now to his own after his father had found him. He had lost everyone and everything that he loved, and he had felt broken and dead for a while afterward. He hadn't really started to feel like himself again until his friends in the village had figured out what was going on with him and forced him to see that he was still alive and needed to keep going to honor the family he had lost.

He stared down at Wind for a moment longer and then leaned in for another kiss. But he made little effort to control his desires this time. Wind wanted to feel desired, and Egan was going to make sure that he got exactly what he wanted. As he kissed him, his hands moved down to his waist and he lifted him off of the ground a bit so that there wouldn't be as much pressure on his bad leg. He was panting a bit as he broke the kiss, and his voice carried a hint of a growl as he spoke. "I hope you don't mind if the water gets a bit cold. We'll be busy for a while." He gave Wind a moment to register what he had said and then leaned in to kiss him senseless as he fully abandoned his control over his desires.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:58 pm
Dameon Black

Wind was stunned when Egan told him exactly what he was wanting, shocked that someone else could voice what he couldn't. But Egan actually hit it dead on. He wanted to know that he hadn't died that day, that he really was still alive...

Then he was kissed senseless, completely missing it when he was lifted off his feet until after they came up for air and Egan said something about the hot water. He didn't get the chance to tell him that running out of hot water was not going to be an issue since he'd spelled his bathroom against it. Instead, Egan set out to do exactly as they both needed him to...

In the end, they finally left the bathroom with Egan carrying Wind to the bed. Once there, Wind picked up on a different confusion from the male and simply acted on it before it was even mentioned, "Lay with me... I miss being held..." he said softly, his voice hoarse but oddly pleasant to hear.

In truth, he did miss being held. While Egan didn't have Aten's coils, he could still curl around him and hold him and make him feel safe again. He hated the fact that he felt so afraid all the time now, hated that he kept wondering if part of himself had died that day...

He knew his demon would rear it's head soon enough, but he was starting to think that Egan would be able to deal with it without any problems. He was finally feeling that someone could put him together after he'd been torn to pieces and been left so raw...

He watched the male hesitate briefly then simply get in the bed and wrap his arms around him, curling around him from behind. He closed his eyes and gave a shaky sigh of relief, instantly feeling that those strong arms could hold him together. He couldn't explain the full feeling, but it was there and it was real for him.

He snuggled himself back into Egan's body, feeling the heat of his body and his physical strength wrapping more firmly around him and he suddenly knew that letting the male in had been the right thing to do. In that moment, he felt safe, protected... Even felt some pieces of himself pulling back into place and some of the raw patches of his soul soothing down as Egan's strength seeped into him and around him.

His body relaxed as he threaded his fingers into Egan's and held his arms around him, knowing he'd have to address his demon and the condition of his rooms, but it could wait for a little bit longer... At least, he hoped so...

"This feels right... Suddenly, I feel safe again... I'm not sure why, but I do..." he whispered softly, not sure if Egan would understand what he meant but knowing that he had to say the words.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
As Egan finally gave Wind a bit of a rest after giving him what he wanted, he took the time to make sure that the two of them did actually get cleaned up. After that, he carried Wind back into the bedroom and hesitated for a moment before he placed Wind in the bed. He wanted to lay with Wind and actually hold him, but he'd never actually gotten to lay with a lover after sex. There would occasionally be a few brief kisses afterward, but it usually ended with him and his partners parting ways without any real intimacy.

He heard Wind speak after he placed him into the bed, a bit relieved that the other male did actually want him to lay with him and hold him. He hesitated for another brief moment and then slipped into the bed and wrapped his arms around him. He was a bit surprised as Wind started to snuggle back into him and started to thread his fingers through his.

He smiled a bit when he heard Wind speaking about how it felt right to be held like this and was pleased about the comment that he felt safe again. He leaned in and placed a kiss to Wind's neck before he spoke. "I'm glad to hear that you feel that way," he said. "I always want you to feel safe with me, because I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. You've suffered through enough pain. I won't let you go through anymore if I can help it."

He took a moment to inhale Wind's scent and teasingly nipped at Wind's neck. "I've never actually gotten to lay with a partner after sex, you know. All of my encounters have ended with me and my partners just parting ways without any fuss. There was never any sort of attachment, and I really started to want a real connection. I always wanted to get a chance to just hold someone and enjoy it. So I'm pretty happy that you asked me to lay with you. This definitely feels right. This is something that I'll really enjoy going forward."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:49 am
Dameon Black

Wind gave a small smile as he listened to Egan, knowing that he was certainly going to be experiencing something different and unique for him. He'd already settled his hair so that it was up over the pillows so that it would dry as they slept, so it was out of the way for now. He probably should have braided it before they laid down, but he didn't have the energy at the moment.

"It's even better to wake up with someone. I love waking up feeling someone holding me. I miss Aten curled around me. He was a Naga, so he'd curl his coils around me. A bit strange to think about, but it was oddly comforting. I like waking up with someone here," he said softly, his voice now holding a tone of sleepiness with a hint of mischief for his last bit, "And there are other benefits of waking up to a lover within reach," he added, knowing that Egan would certainly appreciate that part when they woke up.

Wind was usually not shy about his lovers or his preferences, but he was more quiet about it than Dancer had been. His attitude was a quiet confidence with a hint of playfulness. That was what he'd been like before the Hunters had come. He'd always looked for the positive in life.

Now, he was tired, injured, broken, and lost. Egan had mended alot in the short time he'd been here. Well, it had actually been several hours, though it felt like only bare moments for Wind. But in that short time, Egan had managed to get Wind to smile a little bit, calmed his wolf, put his cat on the ground, and had gotten him a bit more healed up and relaxed. He felt better than he had in a long time...

More healing would take time. For now, though, he was tired, "I need to sleep... You can stay... If you need to go, you can wear something from my closet. Someone should bring something to eat in the morning," he offered, showing that he wasn't going to hold Egan here, but would like it if he was here when he woke up. At least that, to be here when he woke up. He would very much like that but didn't know how to ask for it. So he simply left him with the options even as he pulled Egan's arms tighter around him and closed his eyes as he settled in to sleep.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind talk with a small smile. He was definitely excited that he would get to wake up with someone for once. The way Wind described it only made him more excited.

He pressed a kiss to the side of Wind's neck as they laid together. "It doesn't sound strange to me at all," he said. "I can definitely see the appeal of having someone wrapped around you like that. It seems like it would just be a wonderful feeling to wake up with someone you love wrapped around you and holding you closer than anyone else could imagine. It sounds nice. I just hope that I can give you some comfort and enjoyment, even if I can't wrap around you like that."

He thought about what he should do when Wind offered him the option to either stay or borrow something from the closet so that he could go. He eventually shook his head a bit. "I don't have anywhere that I need to be. I also don't really have anywhere else to go, anyway. I'm still pretty much homeless right now. My home burned down a while ago. I've basically just been staying with a few friends here and there since then."

He allowed Wind to pull his arms tighter around him and then actually pulled him into his chest a bit more. "I prefer staying here over leaving. I like getting to lay here and hold you. I want to savor this for a while." He pressed a kiss on Wind's neck again as the other male started to drift to sleep and settled into the most comfortable position he could. He quickly fell asleep as well as he enjoyed the feeling of the warm body pressed against his own.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:59 am
Dameon Black

Wind slept peacefully for the most part. Or, at least seemed to. He'd gotten used to keeping his nightmares quiet. He'd woken up his sister once and it hadn't been a nice experience. So he'd made himself quiet ever since.

He shifted his head once or twice, but it would easily seem like normal shifting during sleep. There wasn't anything that would alert to his nightmares as he slept. He made no noise and barely moved.

Eventually, he started to wake up but it was slow and noticed when his legs slowly shifted. He made a small pleased sound at the feel of his legs moving against someone else's legs and relaxed when he noticed the arms around him. For a moment, he almost thought that it was Aten. It was very brief, though. Following that thought, he remembered Egan and picked up on the differences between them, a mental mechanism so that he wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Egan was more muscular, taller, carried a different scent... And Egan was alive...

It didn't take him long and he stayed relaxed.

Well... Mostly relaxed... He did remember the night before and had certainly enjoyed it enough that he was very glad that Egan was obviously pleased to be right where he was... He missed waking up like this, with someone holding him and very likely to make sure that they started the day off right...

For the moment, while he waited for Egan to wake up, he simply enjoyed the moment...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan slept quite well, his arms staying around Wind throughout the night. He dreamed of the times before his father had found him, of the moments of happiness that he'd had with his aunt before everything had come crashing down.

He started to wake up around the same time that Wind did and had to take a moment to remember what was going on. He had never gotten to wake up with a lover, so he was a bit confused when he woke to find someone in his arms. Everything about the previous night came back quickly as he pieced it all back together. He leaned in to press a kiss to Wind's neck as he enjoyed the feeling of Wind in his arms and the warmth of having another close like this.

"This is nice," he muttered sleepily. "I like having someone else in bed with me when I wake up." He knew that Wind would be able to feel just how 'happy' he was to be in the bed with him, though he had no reason to try to hide that. He knew that sex would probably be a pretty frequent occurrence for them, so there was no point in trying to hide any sort of attraction.

He shifted his own position a bit and then turned Wind enough to kiss him on the lips. He held that kiss for as long as he could and then pressed his forehead against Wind's as they caught their breath. "Do you have anything that you want to do today, Wind? Anything at all?" He grinned a bit as one of his hands slid over Wind's body, teasing him. "We can do whatever you want to do today. After we've had a bit more fun, that is." As he spoke, his hand settled on Wind's a**, giving it a few playful squeezes every now and then.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:40 pm
Dameon Black

Wind had to smile at Egan's words, though the kiss was very nicely distracting. He shivered at the possessive hand moving over his skin then settling on his a**, loving the sensation of being touched and desired again. He'd missed that to the point that he'd almost forgotten what it felt like.

As Egan kissed and teased him, he threaded his fingers in the male's hair then let them trail down over the muscles in his chest. That made him shiver again.

Of course, Egan's questions required thought. Which was harder to accomplish than he'd expected, thanks to the distractions.

He bit his lower lip briefly as he let his outside leg slide up and around Egan's hip slowly, "I think I'd like to get outside at some point today... If my demon will let me without causing any problems..." his voice was still slightly husky from sleep as he spoke of what he wanted to have happen, though it was obvious that he wasn't sure it would actually happen without incident.

"For now, though..." he said with a soft growl as he slid one hand back up into Egan's hair to cup the back of his head and pull him back in for another kiss, this one alot more intense.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:38 am
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan listened to Wind speak about what he wanted to do at some point in the day, occasionally teasing him by squeezing his a** again. He nodded in response as he thought things through. "Getting outside would be a great idea," he said. "It would probably be good for you to get out of this room. And not just for you. It would probably be good for some of the people around here to see you out and about. I'll just have to keep a close eye on you so that I can handle your demon if it decides to show its face."

He let out a growl as Wind's hand cupped the back of his head and pulled him into another kiss. The intensity of this kiss served to drive Egan's need higher than before, and he immediately started to take over. He returned the kiss with even more intensity until they had to break away to breathe. When he spoke again, it was in a husky growl. "For now, though, I'll have you moaning my name." He leaned in for another intense kiss and pulled Wind's legs around his waist, though he did still take a bit of care with the injured leg.

Egan did make Wind moan his name quite a few times over the next several hours. He made him scream it several times as well. Egan eventually carried Wind into the bathroom so they could take a shower to get cleaned up. Of course, Egan did have to pull a few more moans from Wind before he actually got them cleaned up and then carried Wind back into the bedroom and laid him on the bed again. He made sure that Wind was comfortable before he moved over to the closet to find some clothes for them. "Do you have any sort of preference for what you wear?"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:53 pm
Dameon Black

Wind felt deliciously sore in all the right places as he stretched on the bed, finding that he'd missed the feeling. While Egan had never gotten the chance to deal with lovers like this in the past, he was certainly doing everything right so far.

After he'd stretched, he rolled to the side of the bed and tested his legs, grinning at the hint of weakness still in them that left him a bit unsteady. He was able to walk, though, so he decided that his recovery time was still doing good. His bad leg was still giving him a bit of trouble, but he finally decided that he'd probably be dealing with a bit of a limp for the rest of his life. They hadn't just broken his leg, they'd shattered it. So it was a miracle that it was healing at all.

He finally got to the doorway of his closet behind Egan and admired his back and a** briefly, then pointed out some clothes for himself, "I'll take the light blue jeans and that light brown shirt. It won't matter if they get torn up if anything happens. I mainly wear those when I'm cleaning my rooms anyway," he said softly, his voice nicely hoarse from the screams Egan had pulled from him.

He still had to brush and braid his hair, but he thought that successfully getting dressed would be a major for him right now. Every time he'd put clothes on so far, his demon had burned them off and tried to escape the room. So it really would be a bonus to successfully keep some clothes on for a bit.

He accepted the clothes and moved to the bed to lean on it so he could slide the jeans on then stood to button them up, finding that they fit better than he'd expected. He slid the shirt on and pulled his hair loose then reached for his brush, giving a small smile at success so far. He just hoped that the success held a bit longer...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan heard Wind moving up behind him and could feel his eyes on him. He chuckled a bit, knowing that Wind was checking him out a bit. He reached out to pull out the clothes that Wind pointed to and turned to give them to him. "Here you go," he said. He gave him a wicked grin. "I hope that your demon behaves and leaves them intact. I can't get the pleasure of tearing them off of you later if they get destroyed by your demon first."

He gave Wind a wink that made it hard to tell if he was serious and turned back to the closet to find clothes of his own. He looked through the closet for a moment and picked out a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark red shirt. He watched Wind get dressed and then quickly got into the clothes he'd picked from the closet.

After getting dressed, Egan moved over to help Wind with getting his hair taken care of. He moved the brush over so that Wind could reach it and smiled at him. "I could brush your hair for you again, if you want. You seemed to enjoy it last night. And I have a feeling that it's something that I'll be doing frequently while we're together."

He thought about things for a moment, debating where they should go. "I think that I'll let you decide where we go outside. The only thing that I ask is that we stay nearby. It'll be good for you to get outside and maybe see some friendly faces, but getting too far from here can increase the risk of your demon showing its face. Being closer to your room makes it easier to grab you and carry you back here if your demon causes problems." He lifted Wind's hand to place a kiss on it. "Once your demon's dealt with, we can go anywhere you want at all without risk. Maybe we could even take a trip down to the village to let everyone see you and ease their minds a bit."

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:48 pm
Dameon Black

Wind looked at him a bit shyly but passed the brush over and gave his back to Egan, letting him brush his hair out for him. He closed his eyes as the brush moved through his hair over and over, loving the simple movements. Even the pull against the tangles was both soothing and stimulating to him, something that he'd never considered before.

Thankfully, Egan made sure to just tease him a little bit then let him braid his hair, the tease pulling a light blush from him. He'd had a few dominant lovers in the past, but none had been able to pull reactions from him like Egan had so far. He didn't understand it, but he thought that he liked it.

He took in a shaking breath as he worked on his hair and pressed on, "We could go to the courtyard. It's outside, but it's not far from here. We just go out the hidden door under the staircase, then out the front door. Easy to get back here if we need to. Once my demon's taken care of, maybe we could take a run through the forest," he offered, thinking that his wolf would like a good run through the trees.

He got his braid tied off then let it drop down his back, deciding that the braid would be easy to contain if he did shift and would keep it from getting messed up if he wound up on the ground for any reason. He was trying to mitigate some circumstances, though he knew that it was impossible to plan for everything.

He set his brush down and smoothed his shirt down his chest while taking in a deep breath, finding it different to be wearing clothes again, even if they were throw-away clothes...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:01 am
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan had to smile again when he noticed Wind looking a bit shy. He brushed his hair out for him after getting the brush, finding that he quite enjoyed doing so. There was just something so relaxing about helping Wind with his hair. He also noticed the way that Wind enjoyed it. He had expected the other male to find it soothing to have his hair brushed, but he hadn't been expecting Wind to find it somewhat stimulating as well.

He found a lot of enjoyment in teasing Wind this way, but he made sure not to overdo it. Teasing Wind was fun, but he didn't want to risk Wind's demon showing its face before they got a chance to make it outside. So he settled for only teasing him a little bit and then stepped away to let Wind get his hair braided.

Egan watched Wind closely as he braided his hair, unable to take his eyes off of him. Wind was extremely pleasing to look at, especially when he was shy and blushing. Egan thought about Wind's suggestion and gave him a quick nod. "The courtyard sounds like a good plan," he said. "I'll let you lead the way there when you're ready." He grinned a bit. "I like the idea of taking a run through the forest. It's been a while since I just let go and started running through the tress. It should be really good for us both."

Egan moved back over to Wind and pulled him in for another kiss. This kiss was more gentle, lacking the raw sexual heat that had been present in most of their kisses so far. He held the kiss for a bit and then pulled away, careful not to leave Wind completely breathless. He wanted to tease him just a bit, not reignite so much lust in both of them that they wound up in bed for countless more hours. His fingers traced Wind's cheek as he gave him a grin. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. You just have the sweetest lips, Wind."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:18 am
Dameon Black

Wind found the kiss to be distracting on a different level. It was the kind of kiss that made one even more aware of each moment as they happened, instead of befuddling the senses. It was a sign of affection and care instead of heating the blood. If anything, this one made him blush even more while giving a shy smile as he opened his eyes to look up at the male.

"I haven't blushed this much since I was with my first lover," he admitted softly, hoping that Egan wouldn't think less of him for it. Honestly, while he was submissive in sex, he wasn't usually this totally submissive. He was usually a quiet flirtatious, calm but firm in himself, confident and sure of himself. But Egan seemed to bring out a softer side of him. He wasn't sure what to do with it yet, but he thought he liked it so far.

He finally moved over and led the way as far as the main door to his suite, then hesitated. He'd deliberately kept himself in here for... He didn't know how long it had been... Was it months? A year? More?

He managed to open the door and looked outside at the Were's Hallway but couldn't seem to step to the other side of the doorway. He knew why he was hesitating. Aside from staying in here so long... Each time he'd tried to get dressed and leave his rooms, he'd had his demon take control, burn his clothes off, and try to go on a rampage. So he'd just barely managed to get his control back and pull himself back inside the room, usually with a blast of flame that wasn't very comfortable.

He tried not to look like he was hesitating, but knew he was failing miserably. He hated the fact that he was having to be rescued yet again. It seemed like the story of his life so far. His sister was always having to rescue him, Sebastet had rescued his entire race, a few others in the past had rescued him from situations he still didn't want to think about, he'd been rescued from the Hunters, and now Egan was having to rescue him from himself... In this moment, he actually felt pretty pathetic...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan let out a soft laugh when he heard Wind say that he hadn't blushed this much since he'd been with his first lover. "Lucky me, then," he said, grinning. "You're just so cute when you blush. It makes me want to kiss you again every time I see it. But since that means we'll never get out of the room, I'll have to hold off from doing that."

He followed Wind over to the main door and then stopped when he saw Wind hesitate before going outside. He could see that Wind was trying to hide his hesitation and could also see that Wind was dealing with some pretty strong negative feelings. He could see just how bad Wind was feeling, even if he didn't know the exact details of why.

Egan reached out and took Wind's hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. When he spoke, his tone was soft and comforting. "Take as much time as you need. I know you haven't been out of your room in a long time. You don't have to rush this, especially since your demon is less than cooperative." He tried to comfort Wind as much as possible, but he struggled to find the right words to do it. All he could do was hope that he was succeeding in at least helping Wind a bit.

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff