Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:54 pm
Dameon Black
Exit to the Courtyard

Wind was beyond embarrassed over this but knew that there really wasn't any helping it. He took in a deep breath and stepped out into the hallway then waited to see what would happen. Thankfully, his demon was behaving for the moment.

"Two years..." he said softly, letting Egan know how long it had been since he'd left his rooms. Two years since the Hunter's had kidnapped and tortured him. Two years since Desha had died. Two years since Aten had died... He'd kept himself locked in that suite for two years...

After another moment, he started walking while holding Egan's hand like a lifeline to sanity...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:59 am
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan dragged Wind back into his room and pushed him forward as he locked the door. His skin was the same brilliant gold and his demon was getting so close to the surface. He was panting as he looked Wind over. He narrowed his eyes. "I think it's time that we get this started," he said. "Go ahead and try to get past me if you want."

He stayed in one spot, waiting for Wind to make a move. His skin was golden, but he hadn't shifted fully yet. He had never really let his demon out before. He wasn't really sure how he had kept it down for so long, but he knew that wouldn't be possible anymore once he let it out. Once that switch was flipped, he wouldn't be able to undo it. He knew that he could push it back down if he really wanted to, but he needed to let it out if he was going to deal with Wind's demon.

He stayed still until Wind made a move. Once he did, Egan fully shifted in an instant. His eyes turned a deep crimson, his body became more muscular and enticing, and he began to put off pheromones to match Wind's. His clothes turned to ash, allowing Wind's demon to see exactly what he would be dealing with. Egan's demon wasn't just hungry, it was starving. It had never been given the chance to fulfill its needs, and now it had someone that would definitely be able to handle it. That left Wind face to face with a demon that was guarding the door and just waiting until he got close enough so that it could pounce and satisfy them both.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:31 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wind gave a low growl as his exit was blocked. But the changes in Egan intrigued the demon-sided Wind, as did the challenge. He gave a deep chuckle as he leaned forward, his hair sliding around him and giving his very tempting form even more of a tease.

"Mmm.... Playtime then... Until you give in... Then I get to play with others..." he growled out, giving Egan his only warning.

Then he charged, wrapping his legs around Egan's waist and holding his head for a hard and fierce kiss, simply laughing into the kiss when his back hit a wall.

From there, Egan had to take charge, had to let his own demon side go. After that happened, the suite was avoided by everyone. They didn't even get food trays. They were left alone. And the sounds that came from the room were more like a war-zone happening than two demons going at it like bunnies.

There was no gauge to time. So when Wind's demon finally gave out, having worn out Egan's demon in the process as well, they were both exhausted, covered in bruises and claw marks and bites, in serious need of a bath, and completely worn out. And some of the furniture needed repairs.

But Wind was back to normal and his leg was much better. He'd been right to guess that he'd always have a bit of a limp, but that wasn't a hardship.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan tilted his head a bit when he heard Wind's deep chuckle. His eyes narrowed as Wind spoke, pulling a dangerous growl from him. "You won't get to play with others," he growled out. "The one giving in here will be you. You're here to satisfy me."

He wasn't ready for Wind to charge him like he did, and he definitely wasn't ready for that kiss. This was the first time the demon had gotten to experience any of these feelings and sensations, so it was all totally new to him. But his instinct kicked in as Egan let the demon completely off his leash, and he immediately seized control. He twisted around a bit, roughly slamming Wind against the wall as he completely took command of that hard kiss.

By the time Wind's demon finally gave out, Egan's demon was wearing down as well. He wasn't used to being in control, so he was still adjusting to his freedom. But it was clear that starving the demon for so long had led to it taking on a more primal and ravenous personality, meaning that Wind's demon would be taken care of extremely well while Egan was with him. And it seemed that Egan's demon had clear plans of being with Wind for a while. It had stayed out longer than Wind's demon, mainly to prove that he had been speaking the truth when he'd said that Wind would be the one giving in. And just before Wind got control back, Egan had leaned in and bitten him on the shoulder. He poured a tiny bit of magic into the bite, creating a special sort of mark that would appear whenever Wind's demon came out. It would serve as a reminder of the demon that had bested him, while also serving as a constant challenge to pull the demon's attention to him.

Egan stretched a bit as he finally came back to himself and looked down to Wind. "Glad to see you're back to normal. And the room is actually in pretty good shape, all things considered." He leaned in and placed a kiss on Wind's forehead. "You look better. A bit banged up, but definitely better. How are you feeling?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:54 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wind panted as he laid where he'd been dropped, shivering as the sweat dried on his skin, "I feel better... Need a shower soon as I can walk... But I feel alot better..." he gasped out. When he turned his head slightly, his hair moved over his skin and made him shiver and gasp again as overly sensitive nerves were teased from the simple movement.

Right now, his demon may have been asleep, but he was still in pleasure overload. Of course, right now, if Egan pushed it, Wind would happily go another round without the demonic side effecting everything. He was that far into mental pleasure mode. He'd actually go until he passed out.

It was a sign of Egan's prowess so far. And certainly in his favor.

When he could move without his eyes rolling up into the back of his head, he turned over so that he could look at him and gave a small smile, "Thank you for marking my demon like that. If I shift over again, it'll be easier to pull me back and keep me from doing something regrettable. For now... As soon as I can move... A shower or a bath?" he offered, finding that he was more relaxed now than he had been in two years.

He was also closer to being himself than he'd been in two years. All he had to do now was recover from the mental aspects of the torture and he'd be fine. He still had alot to process, but he thought he could manage to visit with some others now.

"Maybe later... I could show you the garden... I think you'd like that... And the underground pool... Not many people use it these days..." he added, finding that while he was feeling a little shy now, he wanted to spend more time with Egan, getting to know him better and showing him around his home.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan had to grin as he watched Wind panting and heard his response. There was just something about seeing the other male in such a state of pleasure overload that made him grin. "I'm glad to hear that you feel better," he said. "I'm glad that you're finally able to breathe a bit easier without having to worry about your demon."

He leaned in and placed a kiss on Wind's lips. Truthfully, he was teasing him just a bit. He could tell that Wind would be all too happy to go for another round, that he would go until he just couldn't anymore. But he didn't want to push Wind until he passed out. He was happy to spend this time just relaxing with Wind and talking a bit. The sex was fantastic, but that wasn't all Egan wanted their relationship to be. He craved a real relationship, one where just spending time with his partner and being together could be as good as or even better than the sex. And he hoped that they would be able to have that.

He chuckled a bit when Wind thanked him for marking his demon. "It wasn't really planned. It just kind of happened. I just got this really strong feeling that I needed to do one last thing to put your demon in its place, and that seemed like the way to do it." He considered Wind's question about getting cleaned up. "I'm thinking that a bath sounds really nice. We had a shower last time. I think that it would be nice to just relax and soak in the tub. And it should help to soothe any soreness that we might be dealing with."

He tilted his head a bit as Wind talked about showing him the garden and the underground pool. He smiled at the suggestions, clearly pleased that Wind wanted to spend time with him and show him around. "I'd love to see the garden. I've heard a lot about Sebastet's garden over the years. It's pretty legendary. I've always wanted to see it and explore. And it'll be even better with someone there with me. As for the underground pool, it sounds like fun. I'm sure that wherever you take me will be perfect."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:58 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wind gave another shiver then simply nodded, "A bath for now..." he agreed then valiantly tried to push himself up and moved to the edge of the bed. But when he got to his feet, his legs gave out and he dropped back to the bed with a surprised sound. He wasn't unhappy with it, just surprised. He took another moment then tried again. He was successful that time.

He moved into the bathroom, showing that he did have a limp. But he would likely always have that now, considering the damage he'd gotten.

He moved in and got the water going in the tub and collected the bathing oils they'd need. He also pulled towels and set them beside the tub then added robes and the comb he usually used for his hair in the tub when it needed extra conditioning. Considering the lack of care he'd given it lately, it needed the extra care.

He finally shut off the water and turned to find Egan entering the bathroom, gave him a small smile then joined him in the tub. He ducked under the water to wet his hair then washed it, rinsed it, and finally applied the conditioning oil to it and pinned it up for now. Then he simply relaxed back to soak for a moment.

He knew that he could fall for Egan all too easily. And it had been two years since Aten had died. In truth, he should have been ready to get into a relationship again,. He just wasn't sure how to get there yet. Thanks to the attack, his confidence was shot.

For now, he was deciding that he needed to see how things progressed. He wasn't going to make any plans, he wasn't going to make any decisions. He was simply going to take it a day at a time and see where it led him.

For now, Egan was the only thing that could save him from going down entirely.

He'd saved Wind's life for now. Only time would tell if it would stick or if he'd drop back to where he was before.

For now, he simply enjoyed the hot water and let the conditioning oil work on his hair. Before he rinsed it, he needed to comb the oil in. For now, he could simply soak....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan watched with an amused expression as Wind tried to get out of the bed and dropped back down when his legs gave out. "Looks like I really made your knees weak," he said, sounding rather amused over the situation. He watched as Wind managed to get up successfully and found his eyes following his lover's path to the bathroom. He made no effort to hide that he was watching Wind's a**, knowing that the other male would probably be expecting that. Even though he wanted more than just sex, he had to admit that it was just too easy to get distracted by seeing the other male naked.

He laid back and relaxed for a moment, thinking about the changes in his life that had led him to this point. He'd been considering leaving the village and finding a path of his own for a while since his father had found him and destroyed his life, but he had never really been sure where he would go or what he would do. He hadn't really worked out any details, but he'd been hoping to go soon. But now that he was with Wind, he found that desire to leave missing. He had found the path that he wanted to be on for the foreseeable future, and he had no intention of leaving it anytime soon.

He eventually got up and moved into the bathroom, returning Wind's smile as the other male noticed him and joined him in the tub. He got comfortable and watched Wind as he took care of his hair. After that, he slipped over and pulled him into his lap, deciding that they should both be comfortable as they relaxed and soaked. "This is nice. I can't remember the last time I just relaxed in the bath like this. And I can guarantee that I've never had a relaxing bath in a tub this nice."

He turned Wind just a bit and placed a kiss on his lips. While this kiss did contain a bit of the passion they'd shared, it was definitely more tame than their last several kisses. He wanted to tease Wind a bit, not get him so horny that they extended their time in the bath by several hours. As he broke the kiss, he simply relaxed a bit and held on to Wind. "I did want to thank you, by the way. I've never gotten to be open with anyone like I have with you, and I really like it. I love that I can be honest with someone for a change. I'm so tired of hiding who and what I am from everyone. Not having to do that with you is great. So thank you for being someone that I can feel comfortable exposing myself to."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:38 am
Dameon Black Alt

Wind was surprised when Egan pulled him into his lap, shivering at the skin-to-skin contact. But at the words, he simply shrugged one shoulder and shook his head with a small smile, knowing that the male didn't understand it yet but would soon enough.

"That's not it at all... An old friend once told me something that's stayed with me for my entire life: 'It's not about who you're with. It's about living with yourself. Once you've comfortable in your own skin, with who you are at heart, then you can be who you truly are and it won't matter what the rest of the world says about it...' When I finally understood that, I could live with being myself," he told him softly.

Remembering Desha telling him that hurt a bit, but it was a pleasant pain. In the moment that he'd understood the words, he'd finally been open to being himself in any situation.

Once he'd become comfortable with his preferences and decisions, then he'd had no problems living his life.

Well... Until the Hunters had taken him...

He moved for his bathing oils and started cleaning up. But he paused when he felt his leg, looking over the damage that likely wouldn't heal any further. It was a result of the amount of damage he'd taken as well as the lack of care after getting injured. He finally shook off his thoughts and concentrated on getting clean.

He still didn't think that he and Egan would become anything permanent, that Egan would eventually find someone that suited him better and would simply be an Alpha for him when he needed it.

He finally turned a small smile to Egan, "Come on. We should get some sleep. I'll show you around the rest of the castle tomorrow. I may be a bit slower than usual, but it will be worth it," he offered, hoping that Egan hadn't noticed that hesitation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan titled his head a bit when he heard Wind start to speak. He listened carefully to what the other male had to say, quickly figuring out who had to have been the one to say those words to Wind. He smiled a bit. "Desha tried to tell me the same thing once," he said. "He never got to say the whole thing, though. We got interrupted, and he ended up having to leave right after. I never remembered to ask about it after that. It's nice to finally hear all of what he was trying to say. I'll have to keep it in mind."

He allowed Wind to move to get his bathing oils so that he could get cleaned up, noticing when the other male pause to look over his leg. He was a bit disappointed that he hadn't been able to help heal Wind get his leg healed fully, though he was glad that he had at least healed as much as he could. It was definitely a relief to see him in better shape. He allowed Wind to get cleaned up and then took the bathing oils to get himself cleaned up as well.

He returned Wind's smile when he turned back to him, deciding not to bring up the hesitation he'd noticed. There was no need to make Wind uncomfortable. He pulled Wind in close and placed a gentle kiss on his lips and then allowed him to move without issue. "Sleep sounds pretty nice right now. And getting to see the rest of the castle sounds pretty nice, too. I'll need to know my way around since I'm going to be here for a while." He reached out to take Wind's hand and then allowed him to lead the way back to the bedroom. He was still coming to terms with the fact that he would be living in the castle for as long as Wind needed him. He'd never gotten to spend much time here, usually just the amount of time that it took to make his deliveries. It was going to take some time to adjust, especially since he was going to try to take that advice to heart. He wanted to be comfortable with who he was so that he wouldn't be bothered by what anyone else thought. And he had a pretty good feeling that spending time with Wind would help him in that regard.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:09 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wind was yawning by the time they dried off and headed into the bedroom. He was surprised with how tired he was, knowing that he usually had more stamina. Then again, after everything he'd been through, it was a miracle that he had the ability to stay awake for more than an hour at a time. Being awake as long as he had been so far was a miracle by itself.

But before he could sleep, he had to take care of his hair...

He reached for his brush, not really paying too much attention to his lack of clothing or the fact that Egan had snatched the brush first. When he couldn't find it, he turned and had to smile at him, giving him his back so that he could brush his hair for him. He relaxed into the pulls of the brush through his hair and almost fell asleep on his feet... But he did come to long enough to braid his hair down so that it didn't tangle while he slept then crawled into the bed and settled under the sheet.

He'd made sure to leave room for Egan to join him but was having trouble keeping his eyes open as he tossed his hair up and over the pillow, giving a pleased sound when he felt Egan curl up behind him. He even pulled Egan's arms further around him as he drifted off to sleep.

While they slept, the servants left clothes for Egan and left cleaned clothing for Wind to be put up. They also left them a snack tray int he sitting room, in case they woke up hungry. The servants were showing their silent support of Egan with Wind, hoping that he understood what they were saying...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan could tell that Wind was fading fast as they walked back into the bedroom after drying off. Honestly, he knew that it was pretty impressive that Wind was still conscious right now. They had gone non-stop while their demons had been out, and he really wasn't even sure how long that had been. Time hadn't really had any meaning when the two demons had been going at it.

He picked up Wind's brush, letting out a slightly amused chuckle when the other male didn't immediately notice that he had done so. He waited for Wind to turn his back to him and then immediately got to work on his hair. His amusement only grew when he noticed that Wind was almost falling asleep on his feet and he worked. Once he was done with Wind's hair, he allowed him to braid it and then helped him over to the bed.

He gave Wind a moment to get settled in the bed and then crawled in behind him. He curled up with him, his arms sliding around him in a slightly possessive manner. He wasn't sure what their relationship would end up being, but he already starting to feel a slight possessive streak for the other male. He wasn't sure why, but he guessed that it was at least partly due to the way his demon had marked Wind's. He decided not to worry too much about that line of thought for now and settled in to sleep.

He slept quite well, never letting Wind go for a single moment. He did end up waking up a bit before Wind and gently slipped out of the bed so that he didn't wake him. He looked around the room and noticed the clothes that had been left for him. He also noticed the snack tray and found himself appreciating that. The servants' shows of support weren't lost on him. He could tell that they were trying to support him in whatever ways they could, and he was grateful for that. He didn't just want to be Wind's Alpha. He wanted to see if a real, loving relationship could be possible, and the support was making him feel a bit bolder and more optimistic about it. He picked up the snack tray and moved back into the bedroom, sitting down with the tray and waiting for wind to wake up and join him.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:06 pm
Dameon Black Alt

While Egan was holding him, Wind slept peacefully. He really didn't even notice the change, though it would soon become clear to him if he paid any attention to it. Unfortunately, he'd gotten so very good at hiding it when he was having nightmares, so no one else would ever know if he was having one...

When Egan got up, Wind fell into a flashback-nightmare where he relived Desha dying. He only gave a small flinch once, while Egan was still in the living room.

Then he caught the scent of the food as Egan came back into the bedroom and blinked his eyes open, turning onto his back and stretching with a yawn. He finally sat up and rubbed his eyes a bit, trying to chase away the nightmare. He gave Egan a small smile and picked up a piece of buttered toast, gave Egan a kiss to his cheek and moved for the edge of the bed.

"I'll get dressed. I should probably show myself outside the bedroom to prove that I'm still alive. The garden's a good spot to walk for a bit, I think," he said simply and took a bite from the toast as he headed for his closet with his braid swinging behind him.

He still had a limp, but he was resigned to having it for the rest of his life. Everything else had healed. It was only the leg that was an issue. It was as healed as it was going to get. The shattering of the bones had simply been that bad.

But after all that had happened... He'd still gotten off lightly...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Egan Savage
Egan returned Wind's smile, though he had a feeling that something was slightly off. He hadn't seen the evidence of Wind's nightmare, but he had a feeling that Wind was hiding something from him. He didn't know exactly what it was, but he decided that he would address it later. He didn't want to make Wind uncomfortable immediately after waking up. He gave a simple nod at Wind's words. "A walk through the garden sounds nice," he said simply. He couldn't help but watch Wind as the male headed for the closet, the swinging braid drawing his attention. He stared at Wind's a** for a few moments and then tore his attention away so that he could get dressed as well.

He picked up the clothes that had been left for him and quickly got dressed, hoping that a walk through the garden would do them both some good. He was a bit nervous about going out on a walk with Wind, since he hadn't actually revealed his preference to anyone else yet. Then again, the servants clearly knew about him since they'd left him clothes. He decided to take Wind's words from last night to heart and try to be comfortable with himself. It wasn't going to be an instant thing, but he hoped that it would be enough for now.

He waited until Wind had gotten dressed and then slipped up behind him to place a kiss to the side of his neck. He didn't know how to be in public just yet, but he was proving to be quite affectionate with Wind. He knew that Wind was still struggling to be ready for any sort of new relationship, but he couldn't help the he wanted whatever he and Wind would have to be more than just a Alpha and his subordinate. He knew that it would take work from both of them, but he was willing to do what he could to make things good for both of them. "I'm ready to go whenever you are."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:01 pm
Dameon Black Alt
You can move them as you like.

Wind gave him a small smile as he led the way towards the door, "I think you'll like the garden. Sebastet's been working on it since she came here. Even I don't know how long that's been. I do know it's been destroyed and restored twice in that time," he explained as he grabbed another piece of toast from the food tray.

There was something about the buttered toast he was craving, he guessed. Either way, he'd eat something better a little later. For now, he wanted to get out in the sunlight for a bit.

He was wearing a simple pair of jeans with a tanktop in a dark brown that went nicely with his eyes and hair. He'd added a pair of knee boots that laced up his legs. Desha had gotten him hooked on the boots and he simply had to wear them whenever he had the chance.

He'd already re-braided his hair to keep it from getting in the way if the breeze picked up and simply let it hang down his back.

When he got to the door, he paused for a moment and leaned in to give Egan a light kiss to his lips, "Don't worry about it if you're not comfortable with public affection just yet. For now, just enjoy the day and see what happens. Start to feel comfortable with yourself. Feeling comfortable with a partner can come later," he advised him softly then flashed him another soft smile and led the way out to the garden.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff