Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm
This suite has been taken over by ShadowBlade and re-decorated accordingly.

She kept the Front Sitting Room the same, enjoying a few evenings reading in there in front of the fireplace. It is done in darkened woods, the room lined with shelves stacked with books. There are plush chairs and a couch that could seat five all sitting in a semi-circle in front of the glassed-in fireplace that kept the sitting room and the bedroom warm on cold nights.

The walls of the bedroom are lined with various blades and other weapons of war, stands holding various types of armor. A serviceable bed rests just below the slitted window with a chest at the foot of said bed, all done in hand carved wood and stained dark.

The third room is a work out area for Blade and is attached to the bathroom, which she allowed her brother to remodel for her after seeing his.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:06 pm
User ImageAnube just growled more as he followed her scent wanting to just grab her and pin her against some thing. But he was loving every bit of hunting her through this place. Once he got through the hall and to a room he knew he had to move fast. He had to let his demon speed out as he moved like a blurr and grab her. "Bad kitty" he said tossing her over his shoulder as he walked in to the bed room. He knew this was her room for her scent was all over the place. Grinning he tossed her on to the bed before pinning her down and kissed her hungrily and happy he caught his prey.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:41 pm
Devossy

Blade responded predictably to the situation. Giving a delighted laugh when he caught her, then a pleased purr when he pinned her down and kissed her, returning the kiss just as hungrily. Her body was hot underneath him, her temperature rising a bit thanks to her impending heat cycle. But that was only part of the process and a delightful part of things for most demons.

After that, though, things took a time-honored turn. They didn't stop moving for hours, and then it was mainly because he'd finally made her pass out. so she was finally laying on the bed asleep as her body shifted to her human form, holding a small pleased smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm
User ImageAnube could not help but smile at the woman sleeping beside her. she was so beatify no matter what she was doing. He gentle let his fingers go over her side as he watched her sleep. He had made his mind up he would stay here with her if she let him. smiling he bent down and kissed her cheek unable to sleep for he just wanted to watch her.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:20 pm
Devossy

Blade stirred when he kissed her cheek, giving a long slow stretch before opening her brown eyes. When she saw who was with her, her eyes went wide and she gave a low groan as she turned her face into the pillow, "Gods! You probably think I'm a total slut right now... I swear, I don't just fall into bed with a guy that fast..." she said blushing like crazy.

That was her main problem right now with the situation. She already knew he'd earned the right to be where he was since he'd obviously bested her demon. She was totally at ease being naked, so that part wasn't a problem. Her problem was that he might think she did this kind of thing all the time...

And should we mention that she looked kinda cute when she was blushing? Probably not since she'd only blush even more...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image"I was not thinking that at all" anube said chuckling at her reaction to waking up, "in fact you made me chase you to earn he right to have you in this bed." God not only was she a beauty she was cute as could be when she blushed. Rolling her over so he could look at her face her caressed it her cheek before kissing her gentle . "Like I said earlier you are a beauty and some one who needs to be worshiped" he said moving a hand long her side, "not a slut or a monster but a sexy, lovely kitty cat." He meant every word he had said as he went to kiss her neck.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm
Devossy

Blade let out a soft relieved chuckle as she turned over on her back briefly, shivering when he kissed her neck, "Why do you call me a cat?" she had to ask it, knowing full well that he hadn't seen her in feline form yet.

In a way, the entire situation was unreal, like something in a dream.

And her brother was totally going to tease the hell out of her over it. Especially since he'd left his two younger charges in the capable hands of three of the castle servants who had taken on the duties of nannies without a blink while Wind went off to spend some 'quality time' with his lover Aten.

She just knew that when they got back he was going to tease her about this when he heard about it...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image"for that purr you had through every thing sound just like a lovely cat enjoying them self" anube said looking at her in the eyes, "I have to say I enjoyed hearing it very much for it told me you loved every bit of are like game and fun." Kissing her again her rolled her so she was laying on his chest so he could run a hand through her hair. "I must say I think I have fallen for you and wish to stay with you if you will have me?" he told her.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:25 pm
Devossy

Blade gave another soft laugh as he shifted them again and shook her head, "Say that after I tell you all of it, show you all of it," she told him softly then got out of the bed to stand a little bit away from it.

She gave him another shake of her head and shifted to her wolf form, black from nose to tail with pale brown eyes. From there, she moved into her feline form, a black leopard with dark brown eyes that carried golden flecks in them. Both animals were huge and showed him exactly what she was.

Even among the humans the Demonicus were infamous, a race that carried both wereanimal and demon inside of them. Almost more myth than legend since they'd been avoiding genocide on their race by going into deep hiding.

And at the moment, she'd just proven that he'd managed to get into bed with one.

She padded over to the bed and rested her head on the mattress next to him, looking at him with teasing eyes and showing him why she'd laughed over him calling her 'kitty cat'...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 pm
User ImageAnube sat on the bed and watched her change form and was a little surprised but laughed when she put her cat head on the bed and looked at her. He rarely laugh and for that this was loud. "I think I have every right to call you kitty cat then" he said going to pet her head, "I don't care what you look like or what you are I love you and still wish to stay with you and protect you from those who would hurt you." Getting off the bed he got on the floor and scratched under her chin. "will" he said waiting for her answer.

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:53 pm
Devossy

Blade finally shifted back to her human form and tapped his nose before heading into her bathroom to run a bath, "As long as you only call me that when we're alone, you can stay. My brother hears you call me that one and I'll never live it down," she told him from the doorway.

For some reason, she now found herself feeling beyond relaxed around him. She felt comfortable around him, which had never happened to her before.

She finally stepped down into the tub she had set into the floor, the entire bathroom done in black and emerald marble. It might have been a bit much, but she liked the tone of it. She leaned back in the water with a relaxed sigh and closed her eyes as the hot water relaxed her muscles, "You'll probably meet my brother and his lover later but don't mind anything he says. He's a good sort, just different from me," she said, knowing full well that he would follow her into the bathroom.

She finally opened her eyes to look up at him with a small frown, "You know, I just realized something... I only know your name and that you're a demon, nothing else about you..." she said softly, her tone saying that she'd just noticed it but that it didn't really bother her too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image"this will be interesting to meet your family" Anube said getting up off the floor, "very well I will only call you kitty cat when we are alone." Going to the bathroom and rested on the door frame and watched her. He was a little worried about meeting her brother for he did not do will with family things. As much as he was raised by humans he did like to be left alone a lot. which made Yamille drag him out to do things.

"Ask away I am a open book" he said getting in to the water, "anything you want to know about me you shall."

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:31 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a shrug of one shoulder as she watched him get into the tub with her, only then reaching for her bathing oils to get herself clean, rubbing them into her skin then rinsing it off, "Everything?" she asked him softly then dropped her head back to wet her hair so that she could get that clean as well.

"As for me, well, my brother and I were born here and raised here. Though we did spend time among the other clans, we finally returned here to live. We've been here ever since," she gave him the pertinent facts about herself that she felt were important, though if he wanted to know details or other things he'd have to ask her since she wasn't used to being in any kind of relationship.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image"Yes anything for I have nothing to hid" anube said just enjoying the water as he watched her. It was true his life was no big secret and he had not done anything wroth hiding in it. He listened to her before he began to wash his hair knowing he should at lest be clean to meet her brother.

"so this is home" He said smiling at her, "I have no home just places I like to stay. Though most times I end up her thanks to my friend for she is draw to this place and it areas for she feel at home and at peace here." This jsut hit him he had left Yamille on the island with out checking up on her. As much as he knew she had her spirits the girl would some times go places they could not go. "after everything I need to go see what trouble my friend has gotten in to" he said

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:02 pm
Devossy

Blade rinsed her hair out then got out of the tub, grabbing a towel to dry off with. She started with her hair and moved down from there, "Why don't you bring her up to the castle? If she likes the island so much, she can have a room here so she always has someplace to come back to," she offered with a shrug of one shoulder as she grabbed a brush and ran it through her wet hair then started to braid it down.

It seemed that they had alot in common and she liked that. But it didn't help much that she was also worried about how he'd handle things with her next week, though next week was going to wind up happening in three days.

"Oh, I think Wind left some clothes in my closet... You two are close to the same size, I think, so there should be something in there you can wear if you need it," she added when he was finished cleaning up and handed him a towel to dry off with then drained the tub and headed into her bedroom and opened her closet.

She kept alot of leather outfits and some tights and tunics, all perfect for moving through the forest. She did have a second closet, but since she didn't have anyone living with her until now, she'd converted it to hold her daggers...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff