• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:17 am
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wulfric continued to hold her, understanding why she was hesitant, the tears caught his attention which caused him to pick her up and simply sat down on the floor, he’d placed her in his lap once he’d got comfortable, he wasn’t going anymore and it was clear she wasn’t going either. Holding her close, he made sure that she could feel his strength moving his head close to hers. The Wolf being content to hold someone it cared about, it kept Wulfric from doing very much though it was clear at this point that the wolf was perhaps the better choice than him, while he couldn’t speak, he had a gentler approach which spoke volumes. Eventually it sighed slightly knowing that eventually he was going to have to let go and simply allowed Wulfric to change without further delay, leaving Wulfric somewhat annoyed that the wolf had shredded his clothes like that, but he didn’t let that show as he moved her close to him and whispered “it’s alright, before I became a wolf I’d only really had one woman in my life that I loved, losing her and my child was very difficult to deal with at that time, though I do owe you an apology, having spent a fair amount of my life alone after the death of my family left me perhaps cold and insensitive, I’d forgotten what it felt like to be close to someone. I suspect if your scent hadn’t drawn my wolf and I to you my path for self-destruction would have eventually reached the end.” Moving a hand to her cheek Wulfric held it there and smiled slightly “listen I’m grateful that you were able to tell me where I came from, I appreciate it but what I am doesn’t define who I am or who I choose to be with, and while I doubt neither one of us had anticipated that this is where our paths would end, I believe it is a better fate than the one I was looking for.” Wulfric looked into Blades eyes and leaned in and kissed her for a moment before he released it and gave her a hug “you don’t have to hold pack the tears if you need to cry” Wulfric whispered gently into her ear making it known he had been aware of the tears that got away from her while the wolf held her.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:47 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade shook her head slightly as he held her, "I cried because I felt safe. I felt totally safe once before and had everything taken away in that moment. Sometimes, it's hard for me when I feel safe," she explained to him, hoping that he'd understand it despite the fact that her reasoning was counterproductive, "I'd felt completely safe the day I was attacked here. Now, I have weapons in every room and multiple exits from every room. Especially the bathroom. Now, I don't feel safe at all unless I have a weapon on me..." she paused there, not wanting to admit the next part but knowing that she had to say it, "Until you... For some reason... I feel safe with you..." she whispered that, afraid to say it any louder.

Still, she'd just admitted that he'd made her feel safe. So that had to be a bonus by itself.

She finally pulled back and suddenly realized that he now had a clothing issue, making her blush. That blush showed that she was still attracted to him but still didn't really know what to do about it. It was as charming as it was amusing.

"Um... I think my brother left some shorts in the bottom drawer of my dresser... They should fit you until you can get something from your room... Or there should be plenty of towels in my bathroom... Or the sheet from the bed..." she offered, hoping that he wouldn't be offended by the suggestion that he needed to be dressed in some way. But, honestly, her IQ dropped with every piece of clothing he lost.

Already, she didn't realize that she was lightly tracing a scar he had along the edge of his collarbone. Her hair was drying around the edges and had some fly-aways at the bottom that were just long enough to tease at his thigh while she sat in his lap.

Obviously, the chemistry between them wasn't limited to his wolf and her demon. She'd been attracted to him from the beginning, she'd just tried to fight it. While he'd been enticed by her scent, he'd still noticed her on a different level when he hadn't noticed any female in a very long time.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 3:09 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric held Blade closer to him understanding where she was coming, though it surprised him when she tole him that she felt safe with him there, it wasn’t what he had expected. Though before he could say anything Blades face suddenly going red and her reaction of his situation amused him somewhat, but it said a lot about their position at this point, he picked her up slightly and surprisingly got up without much difficulty and gently put Blade on her feet before he went to the dresser in question feeling a towel or sheet wouldn’t really help all that much and simply opened up the drawer and thankfully saw the shorts in there and put them on “apologies, my wolf tends to be very inconvenient when he decides he wants to come out.” Stepping back over to Blade he smiled lightly and put a hand on her shoulder “before you, I couldn’t bring myself to find happiness, at the time I didn’t see myself being happy or finding a reason to feel love again after my family passed on. At the time my heart was torn, I only felt pain and through that pain I became numb, emotionless, and as a result became cold and lost.” Wulfric stepped over to a chair and sat on it slightly his head lowered “I started walking the roads in hopes of being able to get away from what I was feeling and eventually I turned to mercenary work. by that time, I’d all but given up on life, though no matter what work I did I always seemed to come out it when everything told me I should have died.” Looking at Blade he continued “now, I’ve found a reason to live, to feel, even to love. I found you….” Wulfric went silent at this point and just stared at her, a part of him wanted to stand up and kiss her again, this feeling was unknown to him at this point it was an desire he hadn’t felt in so long, but there was a part of him that was concerned that he might have said too much, that he might push her away after having found someone to be with, the sad truth was having felt this he wasn’t sure what he was going to do if things didn’t work out and go in the direction it appeared to be moving in, though he continued to sit there and see where things would go.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 3:43 am
Wolfe Garm
That should help.

Blade was able to breathe easier once he had the shorts on. She was also able to think coherently again. While she wasn't comfortable nude, nudity in itself had never bothered her before. It was probably going to bug her until things between them solidified.

She was still standing when he came back and spoke to her, his words pulling a nod of understanding from her. Her life had been different, but had led to a similar road.

"Among the clans, the youths are brought together every summer for training. It allows them to form friendships, develop relationships, make alliances; that kind of thing. It became obvious early on that I'd be a fighter. My brother showed promise with magic and was put in training for that.

"We'd hit puberty... We were getting personality assessments for our... intimacy coaches... They help us through our first time and deal with potential fallout over it; violent shifts, demonic drains... Anyway... I was in the room with mine, not very happy about it though... Then I felt it through the twin bond that Wind'd had a problem with his... I ran out and found him strapped to a pole on a stand and they were flogging him... He has issues...performing, with a female. He does best with male company. The clans didn't like that. At that point, they told me that I had to break the twin bond with him and cast him out..." she shrugged at that point, as if what had followed didn't matter that much.

"I took my brother out of there and never turned back...

"But that meant that I wound up losing my maidenhead during my first heat. I think that's where my problems started... But I couldn't leave my brother behind... In a way, he probably should have been the girl," she finished with a wry lift of one shoulder.

She twisted her hands a bit then ran one hand through her drying hair, wondering why she was telling him all of this. She guessed that she should be getting to know him, but wanted to know that he knew more about her...

She took in a breath and tugged at her hair a bit in a nervous gesture she didn't realize she was doing, "We were able to stay here because it's a sanctuary and Sebastet is our godmother. The clans couldn't touch us while we stayed here. A while later, our parents went to attempt to bring peace to the clans, trying to get them to unite against something I guess, I can't remember specifics. The clans sent back that there was an accident. I suspect that they killed them, but I was never able to confirm it. I've never forgiven them for it," she added that bit, hoping that he'd pick up something about her within the telling.

She wasn't forgiving of betrayal and her family had been betrayed badly by those she should have trusted. Her brother still carried the scars from that beating. He always made sure to keep her from seeing it.

"I... I don't know how to do a relationship... I don't know... I'm not a girly female... I can't cook beyond roasting meat over a fire... I've got weapons in every room in this suite as well as multiple exits, some hidden. I..." she stopped there, not sure why she was trying to scare him away.

Then she felt it... Her cat...

She took a moment to pause and get that part straight in her head before she spoke again, then opened her brown eyes again, "I'm sorry... I seem to be trying to push you away and I just realized why..." she paused and nibbled at her lower lip nervously, "We haven't done anything with my cat... She's... she's picky... She..." she paused again, not really sure how to explain a cat to a wolf...

Her cat needed pinned, needed taken on firmly and very dominantly. That hadn't been done and her cat was trying to get her to bolt because of it...

Maybe kissing her was the right thing to do right now. She looked like a rabbit about to bolt, like she was terrified of saying or doing something wrong that would push him away. She wanted him to walk over and kiss her senseless. She wanted him to pin her to the wall and take her over. She wanted him to...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric understood what was going on from her explanation and got up and just stepped towards her, when she started backing away he reached and grabbed her hand, she might not have understood what a relationship was but that didn’t bother him any, her lack of qualities that some males might have looked for in a female mattered little to him, after all a capable female was far more valuable than not even if she didn’t see her qualities immediately as valuable in a relationship. His instincts gave motion to him as he locked lips with her and held it with her, seemingly without even realizing It he’d backed her up against the wall, even if Wulfric didn’t immediately realize what he’d done the wolf within him did and gave purpose to his actions, the wolf knew how to be dominant even if Wulfric was deep down a gentle soul who had lost his way. Wulfric held the kiss while he had pressed up against blade, his strength keeping her there as he wrapped his off hand around her waist and held her close to him, the Wolf had pushed Wulfric well behind his norm and while that wasn’t such a bad thing it was clear that eventually there was going to be a need for a more gentler touch. Eventually, Wulfric released the kiss and leaned forward slightly to whisper into her ear “you are fine just the way you are” he looked into her eyes and smiled warmly before he gave her another loving kiss to the lips again.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:18 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade wasn't expecting the kiss and gasped when he first took her lips, giving a moan when he pushed her against the wall and continued the kiss until she was unable to think. The dominance move was exactly what she'd needed in that moment.

When he finally let her up, she was panting softly and dazed. Then he leaned in and she felt his breath against her skin, making her shiver for him as he whispered the perfect words.

She watched as he leaned back again to look down at her and noted how intense his gaze was, "Then we see where this leads..." she made the decision that fast, knowing that they had to try or she'd regret it.

She slid her hands from his shoulders to his chest then leaned in to give him her own light kiss. She wasn't sure what to do now, but knew that they both needed some real sleep. Thankfully, they'd eaten, so sleep was just fine.

"We should probably get some real sleep..." she said softly, wondering how to ask him to stay with her for it. She really was just that bad at relationships...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:17 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric nodded his eyes hadn’t left her the kiss she gave him caused him to pause for a moment, though when she mentioned that hey should probably get some rest he finally spoke “after everything that’s happened I’m sure you could use it…” he paused as he watched her and noted she was hesitant. Closing the distance with her he picked her up, guessing she wasn’t sure what to do at this point and continued “want me to stay here with you?” he carried her to the bed and sat her down on it. She might not have had any experience with relationships but to a degree he was no different considering how long ago the last relationship had been, though he at least had some understanding on how they worked, it was clear she was inexperienced in the whole relationship thing, though he suspected part of it had to do with her other halves butting in when they didn’t need to, and the most obvious being her cat form and the very straightforward and demanding demon side which while he was worn out from the week long ordeal, it was a testament on how much strength he had, though he was sure that part of it all had to do with his wolf spending perhaps a good amount of time with her and they pretty much kicking things all very well. Wulfric knelt down in front of her and looked into her eyes, she was beautiful, but he knew that if this was going to work he was going to have to be as much a guiding hand to her as he would be a lover, he understood that this was new territory for her and would help her as much as he could.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:44 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave a shocked gasp when he picked her up, her hands automatically going around his neck and shoulders with the movement. Clearly, she wasn't used to being carried...

She couldn't remember anyone just sweeping her off her feet like this to carry her anywhere, even to bed. Anube had tried to do a couple of romantic gestures, but they'd been limited thanks to the attacks they'd experienced. He'd held her after the miscarriage, just as torn up over it as she'd been. He'd run her a bath a few times... But that was it.

He carried her through the sitting room and into the bedroom to sit her on the bed and asked her if she wanted him to stay. She searched his face for a moment, noting that he was serious about asking. She appreciated tht more than he'd know. While she wanted him to stay, she liked that he didn't assume, that he didn't take advantage.

She gave him a small nod, "I'd like that... Sleeping alone is..." she hesitated a moment then pressed on, "I miss someone laying with me..." she hesitated again, not wanting to appear weak, but knowing that she had to be honest. She hoped he'd appreciate the difference, "I miss someone holding me... Waking up with someone there..." she added, finding the honesty difficult to say because it showed a vulnurability.

She didn't do vulnurable very well...

She'd always been so tough, so hard to reach, so hard to touch... At first, it had been a defense. Then it was just the way she was. So it was hard to tear down those walls. But she was trying to...

She kept her eyes on his for a moment then pulled her tunic over her head, letting it fall to the floor before wiggling out of her tights. She let the daggers she was wearing fall to the floor as well, knowing that she wouldn't need them with the daggers under the pillows.

She actually blushed a bit when she saw his eyes moving over her appreciatively, "I never wear anything to bed... I have comfortable stuff to wear here in my rooms, but I don't wear anything to sleep..." she explained to him, not wanting to make too much of it for now.

She slid back to make room for him on the queen sized bed and slid under the sheet, turning onto her side to watch him and see what he was going to do. She slid one hand under the pillow to touch one of the daggers there but left it alone, using it as a brief comfort object. She hadn't lied when she'd told him that she had weapons everywhere in the suite...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric admired her honestly, as much as her beauty, he looked at her for a moment before he nodded and said down on the bed “it’s alright after my wife died, it took me a few years before I could sleep alone, though honestly you don’t really get used to being alone, you just…do your best to get through it one day at time.” Wulfric looked at her for a moment before he got fully into bed and shifted slightly so that they could get comfortable, noting briefly the blade under the pillow but not really caring since he was perhaps no different always having a weapon on his person or close by so that he could react if things got bad. As Wulfric laid there, he couldn’t help but feel relaxed, it was somewhat strange and wasn’t something that he usually was since he was usually on the road and on a job more than not, and when he was he was usually restless, but now he wasn’t restless or on edge, he didn’t feel like he needed to keep his guard up, though, that didn’t stop him from having his guard up, thought with Blade it was lowered slightly.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:49 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave a nod, easily understanding what he meant. She watched him as he seemed to hesitate a bit, then slid into the bed. She noted it when he found one of the daggers under the pillows but was grateful when he didn't say anything. Of course, she also didn't tell him that there were seven more under the length of the pillows, so they were probably more alike than she guessed on that issue.

After another moment, she slid closer to him. She settled in next to him with her head on his shoulder and her arm over his waist. It took a few small adjustments, but she found herself comfortable faster than she expected. Feeling as if she'd laid just like this for years, not a few days. So it really was unexpected.

She also found herself drifting off almost in the moment she got comfortable, surprising herself by trying to fight going to sleep, "Mmm... Why am I so sleepy?" she asked in a soft whisper, right before she lost the fight and relaxed into sleep next to him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:32 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric, smiled as she struggled to stay awake and watched as she drifted off to sleep with no trouble at all. Admittedly he was struggling to stay wake as well, having been alone for so long, it was almost scary how relaxed he’d gotten since laying down with Blade. Closing his eyes, he quickly drifted off to sleep as if this was normal for him to be doing. Before long he woke up Blade in the same position as before though, what he had thought to be only a mere moment since closing his eyes he’d slept through the entire night, which was unusual for him since he never slept so soundly especially since he tended to be sleeping with one eye open more than not and as equally he’d never let his guard down as much as he had with Blade resting close to him. He suspected that she might have been in the same boat but hard to say for sure since she was still fast asleep and not showing any signs of waking up anytime soon. Smiling lightly, he contemplated whether or not to get up and risk waking her or lay there and let her rest a while longer. Though his senses told him that someone was in the other room but just as quickly as the person came, they left, obviously one of the staff here perhaps leaving a meal for them. Shaking his head he decided that while staying in bed and sleeping the day away might have been very appealing considering how well he slept that night, he knew that the day wouldn’t stop just because they were still in bed and carefully shifted briefly leaning over to place a gentle kiss on Blades forehead before he carefully got out of bed and went into the living room area. As he thought a couple of freshly made meals still very hot were on the table, though between the two plates being a note, curious he walked over to the table and picked up the note. The kitchen? They seemed to be requesting that Blade go out to hunt, or perhaps they were requesting that they both go hunt. Wulfric thought about it for a moment and concluded that since he was going to be hanging around it would do to carry his weight around the castle since he’ll be a resident there, perhaps seeing the one who owns the castle to introduce himself would be appropriate, since he was not going anywhere the staff seemingly accepted the fact immediately that he was going to be around so he couldn’t accept being a freeloader there while things needed doing, the job he received, well that would likely not be possible anymore since he found someone to be with he wasn’t going to hurt her by getting himself killed since that was pretty much the only reason he took the job to begin with, he’d either kill his prey as usual or he would die that was his only purpose for being a mercenary. Now, that wasn’t a viable purpose he’d have to strive to live and see what the future held for him and Blade. Eventually he put the note down and decided that for a change he’d do something more productive and would go out with Blade when she went out to help out the kitchen.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:56 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade had to work her way out of sleep for a change, something she was definitely not used to. Usually, she slept like a cat, always alert and mostly napping instead of actually sleeping. This time, though, she barely remembered going to sleep, much less anything else during the night.

She finally sat up and rubbed her face as she pushed her hair back with the other hand, not realizing that she woke up just as enticing as she went to sleep. Probably more so since she was completely unguarded in this moment, completely open and hiding nothing.

She finally slid out of the sheets and strapped on one of the daggers on the floor next to the bed, putting it at her thigh before slowly wandering into the sitting area where the food was. She didn't pay attention to the fact that she wasn't wearing anything but that dagger and a few marks in her skin from their time together. She picked up a slice of melon and sucked on the juice before eating it, gesturing to the stack of clothing left for him in one of the chairs, "Looks like the staff likes you," was all she said about it.

She picked up the note he'd put down and gave a nod as she finished the melon slice and grabbed another, "Looks like boar, deer, and any fish I can get... Tall order, but typical when the larder starts getting low," she said simply and gave a shrug of one shoulder then started eating the slice of melon she'd picked up as she headed for her closet to get dressed.

Honestly? She wasn't paying much attention. When she finished waking up, she'd probably have a moment of worry about being so comfortable in front of him naked, but for right now it was as if it didn't matter that much.

She dug out another tunic/tights set with boots to match in a mottled green and brown that would help her blend in to the forest. She was also laying out her daggers on the bed so that she could see about getting them strapped in place, something else that would show him how seriously she took her weapons these days....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric was slightly distracted by how beautiful Blade was, the dagger on her hip might have been the only thing she had on but that didn’t matter to him. when she mentioned that the staff liked him he looked over to where the clothes were and was surprised that they’d brought him clothes similar to the set he came wearing before it was shredded. Stepping over to the clothes he didn’t waste much time getting dressed and getting his gear on his person, his daggers in their right spots on his forearms and belt. If they were hunting wild game and fishing he’d likely need his crossbow since it would make bring them down easier, but also more interesting to catch fish with since he was no stranger to doing that when he found himself close to a river and wanted something to eat but was too tired to go out and find anything to catch. Surprisingly though, his wolf was rather passive today which to him was unusual, almost like it had fully settled down where they were at that moment. Eventually he spoke up “I’ll go with you, I can bring my crossbow along and assist in the hunt as well as catching fish, perhaps with the two of us we’ll be able to get enough to last them a while” though he felt strange, the way he acted and spoke appeared as if he this was a normal activity for him and that where he was at was where he was meant to be at all along. To say that is felt unusual was an understatement, between his relax almost causal demeanor and his wolf being passive to a fault as well as the fact that while he was with Blade he felt completely comfortable and had let his guard down completely almost frightened him it was not like him to be this relaxed or for that matter that he would have his guard down at all since he was a mercenary who took on the deadliest jobs, he was no stranger to someone trying to have him killed which was why he slept with one eye open and kept his guard up at all times, perhaps being with Blade was who he was meant to be with, the more he thought about it the more it seemed like this was where he was supposed to be, though how that was possible was unclear. Looking at blade as she got dressed, he couldn’t help but stare at her and admire, she was particular about her clothes but also her weapons and could understand since in his own way he was no different.

Unto the anvil of war!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:31 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave a nod as she finished arming herself, "I usually hunt in my cat form then have one of the horses on the island haul the catch in. The staff usually has a couple of them ready for me when I hunt. They should be in the courtyard, or just outside of it," she explained as she closed her eyes to brush and braid her hair back, needing it out of the way as she moved through the trees.

She easily accepted his company and help with the hunt. Which was unusual for her. She always hunted alone.

She ignored the issue for now, though, knowing that he'd have to deal with her cat for the first time and it was probably not going to be as easy as he guessed. Her cat was picky, grumpy, and usually downright unpleasant to deal with. And that was just with Blade on her own. There had been plenty of complaints about her cat over the years...

She didn't say anything though, wondering how he'd deal with her cat when the time came. It would tell her alot...

She finally tied off her braid and opened her brown eyes to notice that he was ready, "Go ahead and get your crossbow. I'll meet you at the edge of the forest and we'll see what all we can catch," she offered, knowing that he'd probably enjoy the hunt, despite having to deal with her cat...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash