Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
ShadowBlade's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:17 pm
Anube was happy where he was resting and looking out side. That was till he felt something move in to the room. Growling he got up and looked around before he light a light black fire ball hit him. "don't growl at me demon" Darga said from the bed shadow, "nice babe, great a***." Anube went to grab him away from blade but the dragon just jumped back in to the shadows of the dark room. "O yamille coming to the castle she has something to tell you" he said before leaving. "Damn dragon" anube said annoyed.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:28 pm
Devossy

Blade woke up the second she heard Anube start growling then watched the show with growing interest. She finally sat up when the other person left and raised an eyebrow at Anube, "I've known a few dragons in my time but most of them prefer to either fight or get in bed, not deliver messages," she commented simply, "Just wait till you guys get to meet Bane," she couldn't resist grinning over that one. The castle's resident dragon was pretty impressive in alot of ways.

She bounced out of the bed and gave him a light kiss on his lips as she passed him on her way into her closet, "Get dressed, Anube. Wouldn't want your friend blushing when she gets here..." she told him as she rummaged through the closet, tossed him a clean pair of jeans, then set about putting on another set of tights, tunic, and boots, all in mixed greens and browns this time. She usually dressed like she was ready to go hunting, but it was mainly because that was pretty much what she owned...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm
Red Gypsy

"If is far from what Dagra is I might like him" anube said trying to calm down. Dagra just know how to rub people the wrong way all the time. Slipping the jeans on he went to get his boots. "That was one of my friends spirit guardians but some days I question that. He enjoys bugging every one, and pissing off her and then when he trains her in combat she ends up with more wounds than she would from some one attacking her. Then when he takes her places he drops her on her butt....I like lir better." Putting on his boots he watched her get dress before going and kissing her neck.

"I will say this now she will probably going to make blush" he said heading to the door smiling, "It takes a lot to make her blush and she has seen and heard a lot of things from the bed room."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:00 pm
Devossy

Blade had added a few of her daggers while he spoke. but when he said something about his friend making her blush, she couldn't resist her grin as she moved up behind him in the door way with her hands grabbing his a** hard and fast.

"Growing up with my brother around, very little embarrasses me anymore... In fact..." she purred right in his ear in a soft teasing whisper, "You're the only one who makes me blush," she told him right before she bit him on his shoulder then moved on past him to head out the door with her hips swaying playfully in front of him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube opened his mouth to say something but closed it and gripped the door frame. She was making it very hard for him to leave here with out him grabbing her and pulling her back to the room and making her scream and blush for him. He had to cont to ten and think cold thought before going after her. "keep that up and you are going to loss another outfit" he said smacking her a** hard, "now let go find my friend before something happens." He headed out of the were hall and to the front gate. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:03 pm
Blade got back to her room in a bad mood. She was covered in muck and hated it. She trooped into the bathroom and stripped her clothes off then got into the shower to clean off, leaving her clothes in a pile by the bathroom door.

"Stupid pups... Should know better... Place is called a swamp for a blasted reason..." she groused as she tried to get the muck out of her hair, tossing twigs and blades of grass out of the shower in the process.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:34 pm
Red Gypsy

As Anube went back to the room he rubbed his nose not liking the smell for it smelled funny. Hearing the water run he headed to the bath room. "what happened to you?" he asked leaning on the door frame, "smells like you had a mad fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a low growl as she washed her hair yet again, "More like dealt with three stupid wolf cubs that decided it would be fun to go play in a swamp," she growled out, desperate to get rid of the crap in her hair. Thankfully, her body came clean easily, her hair was another matter.

It took four washings to get it clean before she got out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off, "How was your talk with Yamille?" she asked him as she dried herself off.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:51 pm
Red Gypsy

"I see, hope you told them not to play there again" Anube said as she sighed, "there is no talking her out of it she wants to help cris since he made her cheer up. I not use to cheer her up after a break up but he did so she wants to thank him for it by helping him get home and getting his life back." He went back to the bed room and sat on the bed. "His honest but I just don't want her to get hurt again" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:00 pm
Devossy

Blade followed him into the bedroom and got on the bed behind him to wrap her arms around his shoulders, "I know what you mean... I felt the same way when Wind got involved with Aten... But sometimes you have to let them make their own decisions, Anube... let them fall on their own and get picked back up when they need it..." she told him softly then placed a light kiss on his shoulder, "Besides, knowing you, you gave him the 'hurt-my-sister-and-I'll-hurt-you' glare, so he got the point already," she added then nipped his shoulder teasingly.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube just smiled before rolling over and pinning her down so he could kiss and lick her mark. "True I need to let him now she has family that care for her no matter how much trouble she gets in too" he said to her as he ran his hands over her, "I have yet to meet Aten but I am sure his a nice guy for your bother seems happy."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:09 pm
Devossy

Blade gasped as he pinned her down and kissed the mark he'd given her, his hand moving over her making her shiver for him, "It took me a month to accept Aten in his life, though..." she gasped out as her body shifted under him, clearly on board for whatever he had planned for the rest of the day... Or the night...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 pm
Red Gypsy

"And are they still together and are happy?" Anube asked moving his kisses down her body. He knew he should let ehr finishes talking but she was so good right now and he loved the taste and feel of her body. He rested his head on her belly as he looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 pm
Devossy

Blade couldn't seem to stay still under him, "Ah... Yes... They are..." she gasped out, one of her hands moving to his hair as he stopped with his head on her belly. Thankfully, he'd let her rest for a moment and get her mind around the conversation, "Yes, they're happy and still together... I've never seen my brother so happy... And he certainly deserved it with everything he's been through... His preference for men didn't exactly endear him with the clans and made his life hell for a while," she explained to him softly, running her hands through his hair.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube smiled at her before kissing her belly. "will he has a good sister, lover and friends around her to keep him safe and happy. " he said smiling, "I guess as family all we can do is watch and be there for them. I like your brother his nice." He got up and want and rolled her on top of him grinning. "He will make a goo uncle come day" he said  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff