Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:14 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave a deep moan, her breathing increasing with each kiss and each time he took over her mouth. He made her head spin and scattered her wits so easily. As he lifted her and put her back to the tiled wall, she wrapped her legs around his waist and used one hand to grip his shoulder while the other one fisted in his hair so that she could kiss him back.

When they finally pulled up for air that time, "Gods help us then because I love you too..." she gasped out as she panted for air then moved in for another kiss.

After that, they eventually got back to the bed and they were both appreciative of the fact that the sheets had been changed while they were in the shower. So they didn't have to lay down on bloody sheets...

She snuggled in at his side, blinking hard to stay awake another moment. Her legs felt like jelly and the rest of her body felt boneless. She snuggled in against him and tightened her arm over his waist as she wrapped both arms around one of his, relishing in the sensation as he tightened his arm around her to pull her in tighter against him.

She found herself starting to drift off to sleep, though struggling against it. At the same time, she was hoping that he wouldn't mind her confessions in the shower...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:36 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wulfric held onto Blade, his presence a reminder that she was alright while they were together, that she didn’t have to feel afraid and alone, that they didn’t have to push each other ever closer to death’s door. Wulfric watched her struggling to sleep and simply placed a kiss on her head, her confessions didn’t bother him as much as she might have thought since they’d both been beating around the same bush since things started going down this path. Her declaration not only made him happy but also made the wolf inside happy, since they’d finally have what they were clearly missing in their life, and while they might not have realized that they were in need of a companion, a mate, seeming the path they’d been put upon brought him to Blade, who like him was just as lost and alone.

Wulfric whispered to her “rest my love, there will be time later” they’d spent more time than either one had planned on taking in the shower, but after they’d confessed their hearts to each other they didn’t really waste any time showing that love to one another, and while they had yet to create the bond between each other, they were mates, and through it all Wulfric would make sure no one tried to hurt Blade, or tries to take him away from her or her away from him. Wulfric adjusted slightly and made it easier for blade to relax even more, his arms holding her close to him and simply watched as she continued to struggle but eventually falling fast asleep in his arms, Wulfric resting his head up against hers he struggled for a moment before he too fell asleep in the arms of the woman he loved.

The Wolf within would keep watch as he always did, though this time it wasn’t just Wulfric he kept safe it was Blade as well, Wolf had already displayed a protective side that had almost interfered with Blades recovery, but it is also that protectiveness that will keep her safe, she might be capable of taking care of herself, but now she wasn’t alone and they’d help each other in all aspects of their lives, and take on each struggle one step at a time.

The night went by without interruption, and the morning would come, Wulfric slowly waking up opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Blade there, a new day had begun, as did a new chapter in their lives. Wulfric kept still content to let blade rest since she needed it more than he did, and as they were entwined, he didn’t want to disturb her until she was ready to wake up on her own no matter how long that might be. If anything, his outlook on life had improved since they shared their hearts to each other, for once he didn’t want to seek death, but rather spend Eternity with her. The more he thought about the more he wanted her, which threatened to cause him to wake her unintentionally, with a loving kiss but waited until he was sure she was going to wake up before he’d roll over on her and kiss her, after all she was only just healed the other day and would likely be still feeling it, at least until they were soul bound after which he’d help her through it and carry the weight of the pain on his shoulders just as he’d carry her through thick and thin, He had no intention of letting her fight these battles alone and whatever happened he’d be right there with her.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:57 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade finally stirred, giving a small frown as she started to shift a bit. She felt so warm and comfortable that she didn't want to wake up, which was what made her frown. While she was never a morning person, she'd never woken up that comfortable.

Then Wulfric rolled her onto her back and kissed her, finishing waking her up in a way that guaranteed a good mood. She gave a moan as he took over her mouth then returned the kiss just as heatedly. She slid one leg up and around his hip, holding him close. One of her hands moved from his cheek to the back of his head while the other moved to his back, her nails already teasing at his skin.

When he let her up for air, she blink in a daze as she panted for air, her scent showing him how much she'd enjoyed the kiss. It took her a few minutes to get her brain functioning and she had to give him a teasing half-smile, "Someone's glad I woke up..." she teased him in a soft whisper.

Thankfully, she didn't have to go anywhere today. They'd already taken care of the hunting for the castle. Admittedly, they'd missed getting any boars, but they could get them later. The venison would do for a while.

That meant that she had nothing to do.

When she realized that, she tilted her head a bit as she looked up at him, "You know... I usually spend my free days sharpening my blades..." she admitted to him, revealing that she was either hunting or sharpening her blades. Every once in a while, she did a lesson in dagger-work with someone like Bast. But those were rare these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:25 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric grinned and replied “of course, wanted to give you a kiss sooner but I figured I’d wait until you woke up” Wulfric noted that her scent was present but a good indication she’d been more than pleased with the surprise kiss, though he couldn’t help but roll off of her a bit and looking at her strangely “you sound like me on off days” he teased back though there was a lot of truth in what either one said, and only showed that they’d needed this change of pace. Sitting up in the bed a he pulled blade up into his arms and on his chest, and simply held onto her and gave her a kiss on her neck “well I’m sure we can come up with something to do to occupy our time” he ran a finger along her spine and watched as she got the chills. Admittedly it didn’t really matter to him what they did, so long as he was with her was all that mattered to him.

Looking towards the door Wulfric looked at the door strangely and couldn’t help but sense that someone had come in briefly and left not long after, someone likely bringing them a meal, and looked at Blade “well seems like a meals been prepared for us so let’s start there” He picked her up in his arms as he got out of bed “come along love” he said as he held onto her and carried her into the other room to the table where as he suspected two freshly made trays of food had been prepared for them, and helped her into her seat, leaning down to give her another kiss and held it for a moment before he pulled away and sat down across from her and just smiled before he started eating casually. He wasn’t in a hurry though after that kiss it was likely Blade would be more than needing his undivided attention, he’d more than riled her up with that kiss based on her scent.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:40 pm
Wolfe Garm

He'd certainly riled her up, but he underestimated her level of control. She took in a deep breath and reached for her tray, finding that her appetite had increased a bit. It wasn't up to full strength yet, but she had more desire to eat now than she had in two years. She didn't finish everything and finally sat back to finish her coffee, tucking one leg under her with the other one in front of her as he polished off both trays.

While she was more than ready for another round through the bedroom and bathroom, she wasn't going to ask for it. Anube had put her into a few bad habits... They'd Bonded fairly quickly, so she'd never had to ask. He'd always known when she was in the mood, so it hadn't been necessary. That, and she'd allowed him some controls instead of making him meet the challenges, which was part of why her cat was so out of control and her demon so dangerous.

But, for now, he could take some major points for himself. She wasn't currently armed. While she had weapons stashed everywhere in the suite, she wasn't currently wearing a blade. And she always had one on her...

Right at the moment, though, she was simply sipping her coffee and waiting for him to finish eating...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:28 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

As he finished eating Wulfric noted that Blade wasn’t wearing much in the way of weapons, and considering up to this point she’d been instinctively making sure she had a weapon on her person at all times was but a noticeable change in her, and while her scent told him that she was full well and ready for another round she showed a level of restraint which showed she had a level of strength that wasn’t always seen, he had to admire her as she was as much capable in bed as she was out of it. For a time he said nothing but simply observed, deep down the wolf pressed but he wasn’t going to let that side of him take control so quickly, he wanted to see where things would go, more so since they’d shared their love for each other, and while they hadn’t yet bonded he didn’t really need it to tell that she had her reservations about her other half, the demon as far as he could tell had been controlled both forms and were capable of being dominant when it counted, the only issue was the cat who needed convincing and it was clear she was still fighting with that side of her, and was a side he was going to have to deal with.

Eventually he spoke up more out of curiosity more than anything “how long as your cat been the way it has?” he suspected a power struggle, especially based on how easily it came out before she got hurt, to him it almost seemed like it needed someone who was capable of reigning it in, and while he was sure he could, he wasn’t so sure that blade was willing to try, especially after what happened to him last time, though admittedly that was necessary even if he did get shredded, but even so the wounds were for the most part healed, and only scars remained which were to be added to the long line of scars he’s accrued throughout the years as a mercenary. He continued as he stood up and stepped over to her “we are what we are, and while I may not always agree with my wolf we do try to see eye to eye especially during times like this, though I imagine your cat is in need of a dominant form that it can trust, perhaps because something has happened in the past that caused that part of you to be distrustful or just because it is the part of you that can be stubborn, either way you don’t really have to worry I’m not going anywhere just because I was ripped up by a cat that couldn’t see past the rage it had at that moment, and if every part of you lets me I’ll help however I can, even if it means I’m just a balancer in your life” Wulfric leaned down and gave her a loving kiss and smiled “after all if getting sliced up and bit is the worst I have to endure for someone I love I’m doing good for a change” He gave her a more passionate kiss and held it for a moment before he released it and grinned before he stood there and just looked at her for a moment and simply offered a hand, and while he wouldn’t mind sealing their bond he wasn’t really in much of a hurry since it was obvious that he still had the cat to deal with first, and would do so all in due time.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:47 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade tilted her head at him a bit. It was a good question and one that she hadn't really thought about. She started to think back to figure it out when he approached and kissed her, effectively distracting her. She had to give him a frown when she regained her wits.

"If you want me to answer serious questions, don't kiss me right after you ask. I can't think when you do that..." was her only complaint, and then it wasn't much of one.

But she let him pull her o her feet and leaned into him, resting her head on his chest with her eyes closed for a moment as she tried to think. How long had she been having problems with her cat? She had to think hard on that one, try to remember...

And then it hit her...

She pulled back with a small frown to look up at him, "Ever since I was attacked in here... It was small things at first, growls at people I know, sudden shifts, things like that... Then..." she shook her head slightly, "Then it got worse... Especially after Anube was killed... After that, she was uncontrollable...." she said in a thoughtful tone as she worked it out.

But the problems with her cat dated back to when she was attacked in the bathroom, nearly died, and miscarried her first and only pregnancy. After that, she also became paranoid about needing weapons and escape routes.

She finally looked up at him with clear focus and shook her head slightly again, "I never thought about it until now, but that's where it started," she gave a shrug of one shoulder over it because she didn't know if that would help him figure out a way to solve the issue or if it really mattered.

The attack had been horrific and the suite had looked like a massacre had happened when it was over. She'd also needed Anube to practically hold her hand when she went into the bathroom for a week after it happened. She'd eventually gotten past that by using the weapons and escape routes, but she'd never really gotten over the attack itself. The... thing... that had attacked her had truly looked like something out of a nightmare and had been almost enginered specifically for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:29 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric thought about it for a moment as he held her close to him and then looked at her and replied “well seems to me like you’ve not been able to move on, or given yourself a chance to make new members that are both positive and memorable” he picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the couches and simply sat down on it with her still in his arms and now on his lap and smiled “can’t say for sure but seems like your cat hasn’t been able to let go, the attack on you caused your cat to be distrustful and could only see enemies where none exist, the loss of your mate well, that’s never a easy thing to deal with on the best of times, and I imagine losing him tore your cat up to the point of where it is now. If I were to guess, sounds like the cat hasn’t had anyone to really reign it in when it matters, and being alone for as long as you had wasn’t making things any easier” Wulfric could see where the cat was coming from he was a new face coming into the picture which considering it was already distrustful didn’t help matters any. If anything it seemed to him like he needed to spend quality time with the cat, though it was obvious that having the bond established would make that easier but as that wasn’t yet established he would have to get a feel for the cat, or in the worse of cases establish dominance with it, based on what had happened prior he knew that his wolf would likely be the one who’d have to do it since he was more resilient in that form than in human form, as it was he’d likely die while in human form if he didn’t play his cards right, whereas with the wolf he could weather the storm, though he’d likely come out of it with more scars than the last time but if that was what was needed to show his strength and show dominance well he’d do it for her.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:47 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave a soft gasp as he picked her up but settled down when he sat down with her in his lap, letting her snuggle into him as he spoke. She'd never thought about it until now, but he made sense. She just didn't know how to fix it...

"You're not wrong... It all makes sense... I just don't know how to fix the problem," she said softly. She reached over to the outside of the arm of the couch and pulled a dagger from a hidden sheath and cleaned under her nails, wiped the blade down, then reached over and put it back.

After a moment, she gave a soft blush, "I should probably show you where all the weapons are... And the escape routes... I'm the only one that knows about them," she bit her lower lip a bit nervously over that one. She'd never shown anyone everything she'd done to her rooms. Not even the castle servants knew about all of it. For her to offer to show him all of it, showed just how much she trusted him.

Well, that and the fact that she didn't have a dagger actually on her.

The bond he was thinking about would be the key to her cat, as well as pulling it to heel. So, both sides of him had the key to taming her cat, if he was willing to do it.

When he'd healed her, Desha had said that she could have children again. But she wasn't sure. She wasn't sure what to do with kids, that was her brother's department. She did better with them once they were old enough for weapons training. But... But she'd been looking forward to the twins... She'd set up the nursery, gone into full on nesting mode, even tried to pick out names...

After the attack, she'd sealed up the nursery and hadn't been back inside of it. That was three years ago. She'd lost Anube a year later.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 am
Red Gypsy

Wulfric shrugged “all in due time” he stood up and considered a moment of going slow since this was really new territory for them both since it had been a while for the both of them to have been in a relationship but something told him he couldn’t move slow, his instincts told him that if he held back for even a moment he would likely lose her to uncertainty which while not likely to happen immediately was a possibility so long as her cat was uncooperative. He loved her and he knew she did, but he suspected that she was intentionally holding back and while understandable since he too was holding back slightly. Wulfric sighed when he realized that he had only one real option, he knew well enough to know that a wolf who loved needed to seal the bond with his mate. He understood that the strength they had alone would likely be much stronger together when they could properly anticipate the other’s movement and gauge the others emotional state, something he could to a certain degree gauge without it but being able to sense what she was feeling would make things easier to do, and lend her the strength she needed. Letting his wolf instinct take over it was not hard to figure out what he had intended to do when he approached her and placed a hand on her cheek and simply leaned down and gave her a long and passionate kiss reluctant to release it since he wanted her lost in the moment, and when he finally did he placed his mark on her shoulder when he kissed her there. The mark spread across her shoulder, including her shoulder blade and chest, they both likely wouldn’t have anticipated that the mark was similar in fashion to the white wolves of old, though his adorned a nobleman’s crest which was a pair of wolf heads facing each other, a pair of swords crossed in the background of the crest. Once the mark formed on her he looked into her eyes but didn’t speak he simply placed his lips on hers once again so as to reinforce who it was he loved and wouldn’t let her forget for even a moment.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:37 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade got lost in his kiss so very easily, even making the small begging sounds he liked to hear from her. She swore that his lips were a sin, and his mouth was just as deadly to her senses. All he would have to do to win an argument was to kiss her and she was lost.

Then he Marked her and her brown eyes went wide with shock and only his hands on her kept her from moving back into the wall. His next kiss actually dropped her knees from under her and he had to keep her upright.

While she could feel him so easily now, she would have to Mark him for him to feel her.

When he let her up for air again, her instincts kicked in, making her simply react in that moment.

She leaned into his neck and bit him where his neck met his shoulder, easily dropping the power into the bite and Marking him. In the process, she also gave a small hop and wrapped her legs around his waist. He took her weight easily and kept her pinned against the wall at the same time as her mind and emotions opened easily to him.

Losing the pregnancy in the attack, getting grabbed by the Hunters, then losing Anube had shaken her hard. It had all knocked her down in ways that shook her confidence and essentially drove her cat insane. He also would learn where every weapon was in the suite and just how paranoid she'd become. She was, quite literally, never a full step away from a weapon, anywhere in the suite. She also had six other escape routes she'd added to the suite that no one else knew about.

And every time she looked at the blocked-up door to the nursery, she felt like collapsing in tears. Which also didn't help her cat's attitude. Because Blade hadn't really been able to have the chance to properly grieve that loss or recover enough to even consider having children again. So she'd simply blocked up the door and ignored it, didn't even look at it.

As all of this opened up for him, his Mark spread over his skin. A wolf's head in profile surrounded by flames with a cat walking around them in stealth pose. It spoke alot to her state of mind and which form was usually dominant for her.

Also deep in her mind was a personal 'image' for her cat, for lack of a better word. It was hunched in a corner and looked injured, a bad front leg that it was favoring, a nasty belly wound, a gash along one hip... These were the injuries she'd gained when she'd lost the pregnancy and when the Hunters had attacked her. While they didn't show when she shifted to her leopard form, somehow the cat was still feeling as if those hadn't healed.

Nearby the cat, the wolf laid in a comforting pose, as if offering what comfort it could to the cat. But that cat needed something that the wolf and Blade herself couldn't give it.

In truth, most of the cat's emotional state was from a mix of emotions: fear that she'd never heal, shame that she hadn't protected herself and her children better, worry that others would see her as less because she'd been kidnapped and hurt by the Hunters.... All of that was what the cat had taken on from Blade. Which meant that Blade felt that way about herself and the cat was trying to protect her...

It was a little confusing, but it also made perfect sense...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:59 am
Red Gypsy

Wulfric held Blade close to him realizing the pain she carried and realized that it was as much his pain as it was hers. Leaning his head close to her left her he spoke up “everything will be alright, like it or not what happened was well out of your control, but you can’t keep beating yourself up for it. I love you and I always will, being with you is all that matters for me” Wulfric kissed her cheek and looked into her eyes and smiled “we’ll get through this together, though it is perhaps about time you let go of some of that pain you are suffering from” Wulfric held onto her, letting her feel every bit of his strength as she stepped over to the boarded door to a nursey and while still holding onto her with one arm simply reached over and pulled the boards out of the wall and only when the door was revealed did he look into her eyes and gave her a kiss on the lips before he opened that door and walked into it still holding her close, his voice a whisper as he stood in that room “having been a father once before I understand your pain, it isn’t easy dealing with the loss of a child, but holding onto that pain isn’t helping you or your cat. And love, it doesn’t matter what others might think of you, only what I think, and I believe that I wouldn’t have fallen in love with you so easily and wanted you in my life so badly if I thought you weren’t worthy of being my mate, I believe you are a very capable woman, and I also believe that given time you would also be just as capable a mother as well. That said, I doubt based on what I’ve seen that people think ill of you, or think that you are incapable, and if they do well” Wulfric grinned “they’ll have me to deal with and I’ll correct their way of thinking, I see the kind of woman you are, and I don’t see someone whose incapable, if anything you are more than capable of handling whatever lies ahead of us, but you can always count on my strength to help you when you need it” Wulfric gave her another kiss and then simply sat down on the floor with Blade in his arms and held her close.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:15 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade couldn't have opened that door on her own or gone inside the nursery without him holding her like he was. As it was, they wound up sitting in the middle of the room with her in his lap as she finally let the tears loose over that loss. The tears simply moved down her face as she looked around the nursery she'd sent so much time putting together.

The two bassinets, the dresser she'd painted herself with lopsided teddy bears and weird-looking rabbits, the blankets and clothes she'd picked out so carefully, the decorations on the walls... Everything was so carefully picked out and organized in the room just the way she'd wanted it...

She finally got to her feet to turn slowly, looking it all over in detail. When she came to a stop, her hand rested over the old scar and she closed her eyes for a moment. Then the s**t simply happened...

One moment, she was standing in front of him, the next the leopard was sitting in front of him. This would have been a very precarious moment... But he'd said something that spoke to the cat: he'd lost children too...

The cat stared at him for a moment then blinked and laid down with her head resting on his lap. In that moment, in forcing the issue for her, he'd helped her and her cat find healing where it hadn't been obtainable before. He'd given her something that no one else had and it had done the trick.

She still had a ways to go, but he'd calmed her cat. It wasn't tamed yet, but it was calmed. The grief was still there, but she'd started the process of finally grieving for that loss and moving past it. She might never be over it, but she could now move past it...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Wulfric watched blade, and when the cat came out and did what it did Wulfric smiled lightly as he placed a hand on her head and ran his along her back. Taking a big risk Wulfric showed just how much he loved all aspects of blade’s life as he wrapped both of his arms around the cat and moved her close to him and spoke softly “we’ll get through this together, all of us” was all he said as he placed a kiss on her forehead and just kept her close. Wulfric was running on instinct he understood if the cat chose to shred him he wouldn’t try and fight back nor would he try and stop her, but something told him that at this point it wasn’t a fight she wanted but someone to be close to and Wulfric wasn’t going to simply let her be alone nor was he going to ignore what he could sense through their bond, while also relaying through that bond just how much he loved and cared about them, he might have been a white wolf but that didn’t matter to him. As far as he was concerned that was simply the color of his fur, it hadn’t meant much before and it doesn’t now, he was a wolf and he had a mate who needed him which was all that mattered in that moment and he would do all that he could to help blade through this.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm
Wolfe Garm
Take them up

The leopard gave a small chuffing sound as he started to pet her then gave a growling sound when he pulled ehr in close. But that growling sound wasn't like the angry sound she'd given before. This time, it was as close to a purr as the leopard could get. It was a sound of contentment.

At his whispered words, the cat actually rubbed her head against his chest then 'nibbled' at his arm a bit. The cat was trusting him to fix the problem. As far as the cat was concerned, life was simple: hunting, fighting, playing, or mating. He was the mate. He could fix the emotional issues that were causing so many problems.

After a few more moments, she shifted again and found herself curled up in his lap. She could feel that he'd fixed something with her cat, but wasn't sure what it was yet. Still, she was recovering... Or starting to, at least... It was the most progress she'd made in three years...

She simply let him hold her for now. They really needed to get up and get out of the room for a little bit, she knew that. Part of her didn't want to leave the nursery, though...

But she finally took in a deep breath and pulled up a bit, "How about some fresh air? I need to see the sky for a few minutes..." she said softly, knowing that he'd have no problem with it. She gave a smile when he put his hands to her waist and helped her to her feet, then offered her hand to him to help him up.

She knew just the place. Not many people went up there these days. Thanks to the salt in the air, the ramparts always needed repairs, but she loved it because she could see for miles up there...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff